AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2006-07-29, 09:16   Link #1
Starlight Dreamer
.......Wishing on a Star

Kingdom Hearts

In Kingdom hearts 1, How do you upgrade your magic spell to the third level? I know to upgrade your magic spell to the second level, you need to complete an event, but what about the third. Is it by level? If it is, what levels?
Starlight Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-01, 10:29   Link #2
demonkd
prince of all demons

u have to beat certian levels to lvl them up
demonkd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-04, 22:44   Link #3
chrno_the_sinner

To make it clearer, you get level 3 upgrades much the same way as you got your level two upgrades. After you beat a boss/complete a stage, you'll recieve an upgrade. They all appear within the story except the stopaga, where you need to beat the optional boss, Phantom (in Neverland after Hollow Bastion if memory serves).
chrno_the_sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 15:39   Link #4
Corn
Gotta kill 'em all!

Kingdom Hearts

I tried getting into these games(have both of them) but have not really been able too so far...

Should I give it another shot? Are they really as good as someone makes them out to be? Are the stories in them good?
Corn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 16:35   Link #5
cdtm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corn View Post
I tried getting into these games(have both of them) but have not really been able too so far...

Should I give it another shot? Are they really as good as someone makes them out to be? Are the stories in them good?
Having only played the first game, IMO it's overrated, but fun enough. Honestly, it comes across as a cheap Zelda knockoff, gameplay wise, with a TERRIBLE camera, fairly bad music, and pretty average level designs, with the main appeal being seeing certain favorite Final Fantasy characters interact, alongside Disney ones. It's a novelty item, and I can't really say it's not worth playing.

Give it another shot.
cdtm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 21:32   Link #6
Veritas
The Last Visible Dog

Love the hell out of this game, but it's really not for everyone. It's pretty juvenile, given the Disney angle, and something of the cherry on top of a Final Fantasy fan sundae, because the fanservice and O_O >_< XD Coolness factor, especially in the 2nd one, is high. The characters are pretty endearing, I thought, and the Keyblade is probably the coolest weapon ever. As stated above, it's worth at least a play through.
Old 2007-01-28, 23:37   Link #7
cdtm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayos View Post
Calling Kingdom Hearts a cheap knockoff of Zelda is like calling Syphon Filter a cheap knockoff of Metal Gear Solid. Dude they're not the same. Unlike Zelda, you get to see Kingdom Hearts characters grow and mature (somewhat) in the second one. Zelda is like immortal you don't see him age at all, then again he is an elf.
I meant as far as the mechanical style of the gameplay, mainly.
cdtm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 00:17   Link #8
Lebron
I hear voices

KH a ripoff of Zelda? Have you played KH, or hell even Zelda? They are nothing alike.

@ Kayos

Have you heard of Ocarina of Time? Link ages in that one :P
Lebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 02:49   Link #9
Lebron
I hear voices

nope, it was for the N64
Lebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 18:31   Link #10
kingdom key7993

Kingdom Hearts!!

this is a thread for any one who loves the kingdom hearts. i own all 3 games

hoping for final mixes to come to america.

post if ur a fan or interested in the KH series!!
kingdom key7993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 19:56   Link #11
Irebun-chan
Official Rainbow Maker :3

^_^
i looove kh. =3
i only own KH and KH2. =P

also, i dont think any FMs are coming to NA. =( (i wish though)
I read in an interview(with Nomura) that he said "FMs are strictly for Japan. And thats its very possible to have them here(NA)but it may take years" D:
But, on a much lighter note, there is supposedly going to be an announcement for the next KH project after summer. ^o^

EDIT: HAY, you live in MN too? ^o^''
Irebun-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 23:51   Link #12
kingdom key7993

kk then there only 1 option

learn japanese and ebay it

ps u got chain of memories?

omg ppl start posting i know theres a lot more kh fans on this site than just me and irebun

Last edited by xris; 2007-07-04 at 11:33.
kingdom key7993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-07, 17:32   Link #13
SoulSlayer
Graceful Assassin

Oh man I love Kingdom Hearts. I own KH, CoM, KH2, FM+ and soon FM. They're probably my favorite games ever. I think owning every game in a series twice is pretty insane, and KH games are the only games ever I've ever bought twice. That should say enough.
SoulSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 02:47   Link #14
kaisabi
The Angel of Death

right now ive full beatn both kh1 and kh2 both on proud mode geting all wepons im only waiting for kh3 now and beatn com
kaisabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-17, 15:26   Link #15
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayos View Post
Not everyone will have the same taste for certain games. For gameplay, I'd give it about a 8/10, it's not perfect but once you get the hang of it, it becomes fun. I usually play those rpg games for the story anyway and it's a great story to follow.

Can't believe you're missing out on the Keyblade War.

Check this out it's the secret ending for KH2. Don't worry it's not gonna spoiler the story. It's just promoting the 3rd one.

KH2 secret ending

Calling Kingdom Hearts a cheap knockoff of Zelda is like calling Syphon Filter a cheap knockoff of Metal Gear Solid. Dude they're not the same. Unlike Zelda, you get to see Kingdom Hearts characters grow and mature (somewhat) in the second one. Zelda is like immortal you don't see him age at all, then again he is an elf.
Yes, I do agree, The KH series is my favorite games of all time, but a few (Like 2 or 3...) hate it...then they rest are like OMG ORG. XIII!!!!! AXEL!! AHHH!!!..Yes...Anywho...but the secret ending, If you want to be technicaly about it, it's not the 3rd game.......Number and game wise...Because when it comes out (depending on which of the 3 come out first, lets say this one) it will be the 4th...Because there is KH1, Chain of Memories, 2, and 2 Final Mix (Yes...they are differnt games....sorta...yea...) And then, the secret ending is Birth by Sleep which will be for the PSP, then there is also 358/2 Days, which will be on the DS and is supposed to be during the year Roxas was in Org. XIII, and apperntly you can play as Axel..YAYS ..anywho....Then there is Coded, which comes out on Cell phones...Yes...Cell Phones....
siya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-21, 11:47   Link #16
Leon_Lelouch
ミシャだけ

I love KH!!!! And I like RIKU more than that stupid 'sky' (Sora = sky)
Leon_Lelouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-24, 15:11   Link #17
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts...

K, Kingdom Hearts X (think thats what they're calling the new one) I've heard is going to feature an entirely new cast of characters. I like that idea, it'll let more people get into the series. Also, sorry for die-hard fans, but Sora and company were getting kinda old. Well, more like KH2 made them annoying... I'm eager to see how these new people will fit into the world of KH

Hey, have any of you seen gameplay (or actually played) that secret fight from
KH2:FM? It's the one where Sora fights one of the main charcters from KH:X, I can almost smell the promise. Too bad it's only out on PS3, I won't be able to play it for a few years...
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-24, 15:59   Link #18
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNhite View Post

K, Kingdom Hearts X (think thats what they're calling the new one) I've heard is going to feature an entirely new cast of characters. I like that idea, it'll let more people get into the series. Also, sorry for die-hard fans, but Sora and company were getting kinda old. Well, more like KH2 made them annoying... I'm eager to see how these new people will fit into the world of KH

KH2:FM? It's the one where Sora fights one of the main charcters from KH:X, I can almost smell the promise. Too bad it's only out on PS3, I won't be able to play it for a few years...
You got any citation of this "kingdom hearts x"... only thing i've heard of it was it being a confirmed project and nothing more... absolutly no details on who will be in it, what it will be about, or what console it will be on...

Also, the secret ending of KH2 and the secret fight in final mix do not come from kigndom hearts X or 3; they seem to come from another kigdom hearts title, KH:Birth by Sleep

There are however 3 confirmed KH games in the works right now.
-Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, for the DS and focuses on Roxas i hear
-Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, for the PSP with is a prequel to kigdom hearts and will feature the characters seen in the KH2 secret ending (names confirmed as Terra, Ven, and Aqua)
-Kingdom Hearts coded, a game for the mobile phone; probably nothing special

it's been stated that these are not final titles and that their WILL be another game... this would probably be Kigdom hearts X (which is probably a poject name not the actual game name), however details about this game are non-existant as far as i know. Aswell there is no confirmation on what console it will be on; considering it's target audience and square's history, i'd say anything other than a 360 exclusive is possible (multiplatofrm to 360 is possible, but not exclusive)
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-01, 02:29   Link #19
Leon_Lelouch
ミシャだけ

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNhite View Post

KH2:FM? It's the one where Sora fights one of the main charcters from KH:X, I can almost smell the promise. .
Yeah, I have played it..... But I still cant beat him.....
I must use Form so I can hit him....
Anyone know how to beat him?
Leon_Lelouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-20, 11:49   Link #20
Gouf custom

Kingdom Hearts?

Here is a good info site aswell.

www.kingdomhearts3.org

Last edited by Gouf custom; 2008-08-21 at 10:29.
Gouf custom is offline   Reply With Quote