AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-05-01, 09:18   Link #221
kakakka

Kisame said "I mean Madara" after he addresed Tobi as Mizukage. Hmmm it might be:

1) Mizukage using Madara's body/identity (LOL I dunno)
2) Madara is once a Mizukage
3) Kisame and Madara are very close, formality such as calling one a Mizukage is thrown out the window
4) Or none of the above, I just said boring lines blah blah

Last edited by kakakka; 2009-05-01 at 09:28.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 11:31   Link #222
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Negro View Post
Please do provide the data-book cuz apparently every-one here believes some-one else is the Mizukage of the Village, I'm just stating what the mangaka had in the panel conversation between Madara/Tobi & Kisame when Kisame addressed him as the GOD-DAMMNED MIZUKAGE!!!! if he wasn't the fucking mizukage he'll just stated him as the former and not the current, think about it would you still call George Bush Mr. President after he left office if you see him down the road.
DAMN-IT!!!

SHOW ME!!! I WANT PROOF!!!! If that's the right mangaka I'm reading or not
Madara was a former Mizukage. Although this was already evident from Kisame correcting himself to say "Madara-san" instead of "Mizukage-sama," (or the looser translation that kakakka provided above my post) it was clarified in the tankoubon version by having Kisame literally say "former Mizukage-sama" (...moto Mizukage-sama).
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 16:36   Link #223
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
Kisame said "I mean Madara" after he addresed Tobi as Mizukage. Hmmm it might be:

1) Mizukage using Madara's body/identity (LOL I dunno)
2) Madara is once a Mizukage
3) Kisame and Madara are very close, formality such as calling one a Mizukage is thrown out the window
4) Or none of the above, I just said boring lines blah blah
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Madara was a former Mizukage. Although this was already evident from Kisame correcting himself to say "Madara-san" instead of "Mizukage-sama," (or the looser translation that kakakka provided above my post) it was clarified in the tankoubon version by having Kisame literally say "former Mizukage-sama" (...moto Mizukage-sama).
Thanks guys for the clarification, I was sure that's what it was and it was bugging me that I couldn't find any evidence Btw EL_Negro, no one here is trying to prove you wrong or flame you (at least I'm not) so there is no need to get so defensive, I was merely trying locate the original phrasing that Kisame had addressed to Madara but it seems Kakakka and James beat me to it
Old 2009-05-02, 00:50   Link #224
El_Negro
Smurfee

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Okay now I know.....Japanese lingo....
El_Negro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-02, 19:56   Link #225
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
In a sense, it was Kakashi's fault that Obito died so he experienced the pain of killing his best friend, so I think that it's the psychological effect that grants them the power of EMS.The variation of the EMS pattern could imply they have different skills, or some common and some unique.

good point
Ok, well I don't think really EMS was obtained through the psychological experience of Kakashi losing Obito. I mean if he already had EMS by then, why did he not use it when he first encountered Madara and was trapped in his eye technique? Kakashi has been in a bunch of tight situations with his team, and yet he didn't use EMS. He only used Sharingan and that was it. I mean it was possible that he was hiding it, but another factor can account. Deidara was attacked by Kakashi from EMS. So why Deidara, and not the others? But I can agree you on the second point. That the EMS pattern derives from a person's own ability and consciousness.
Old 2009-05-02, 20:02   Link #226
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
Ok, well I don't think really EMS was obtained through the psychological experience of Kakashi losing Obito. I mean if he already had EMS by then, why did he not use it when he first encountered Madara and was trapped in his eye technique? Kakashi has been in a bunch of tight situations with his team, and yet he didn't use EMS. He only used Sharingan and that was it. I mean it was possible that he was hiding it, but another factor can account. Deidara was attacked by Kakashi from EMS. So why Deidara, and not the others? But I can agree you on the second point. That the EMS pattern derives from a person's own ability and consciousness.
Are we all on the same page that EMS (Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan) and MS (Mangekyo Sharingan) are totally different tiers in power here right? MS = rare upgraded sharingan. EMS = extremely rare sharingan, as far as the current story goes I think the only person shown to have EMS (Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan) is Madara Uchiha, Kakashi/Itachi/Sasuke all have MS (Normal Mangekyo Sharingan). I'm not complaining or meaning to jump on anyone's case, just clarifying things a bit since the term EMS is being used a lot, it's a bit confusing.
Old 2009-05-03, 05:37   Link #227
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Yes, Madara is the only person with EMS right now, since both Sasuke and Kakshi have been suffering from poor eyesight lately, but as far as their power is concerned the only difference so far is the advantage of unlimited use for EMS...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-03, 06:57   Link #228
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Yes, Madara is the only person with EMS right now, since both Sasuke and Kakshi have been suffering from poor eyesight lately, but as far as their power is concerned the only difference so far is the advantage of unlimited use for EMS...
There's something important, Itachi says that Madara has discovered the final secret of the sharingan, that's probably after he lost to the 1st hokage. The final secret may be something that makes Madara invincible or immortal. So i guess Sasuke will have a final powerup after Itachi's eyes were transplanted into him.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-03, 13:30   Link #229
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateus View Post
Are we all on the same page that EMS (Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan) and MS (Mangekyo Sharingan) are totally different tiers in power here right? MS = rare upgraded sharingan. EMS = extremely rare sharingan, as far as the current story goes I think the only person shown to have EMS (Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan) is Madara Uchiha, Kakashi/Itachi/Sasuke all have MS (Normal Mangekyo Sharingan). I'm not complaining or meaning to jump on anyone's case, just clarifying things a bit since the term EMS is being used a lot, it's a bit confusing.
MS, my bad sorry, I was reading the previous user's post and got into the habit of it.