AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-23, 18:42   Link #3061
Necrodeath

Shin Kell - Pretty straight forward, but still looks cool. 8/10
Thany - /me thinks you should try something different...You have this style now for a long time (if my memory serves me right). 7/10

/me is trying something totally different.
Old 2004-05-23, 18:59   Link #3062
Lunchboxx

Send a message via AIM to Lunchboxx Send a message via MSN to Lunchboxx Send a message via Yahoo to Lunchboxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secca
Wow Lunchboxx, amazing... I really like this signature, please keep this one as long as possible. I like the mood. 10/10 @_@
well i have no choice at the moment...my second harddrive died on me that had all my pictures and a bunch of my anime as well as all the gifs ive made, but the worst of it all is that somehow I lost all my bookmarks!!!....anyway, I prolley wont change it for awhile...unless I stumble across a picture that I think will make a good one.

Shin Kell...I like the border and the text...the line threw the middles nice but I could of bin centered on his eyes more....9.5/10

Necrodeath...umm..what the hell is going on there....it looks strangly cool somehow.....8.5/10
Old 2004-05-23, 20:07   Link #3063
Sid_Burn
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Sid_Burn Send a message via AIM to Sid_Burn Send a message via Yahoo to Sid_Burn
Lunchboxx : had enough evil already?... 88/100
Necrodeath : Hmmm... nice and wat a strange pattern... 85/100
Shin Kell : Hmmm... nice sig... 85.10/100
Old 2004-05-23, 23:00   Link #3064
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunchboxx
well i have no choice at the moment...my second harddrive died on me that had all my pictures and a bunch of my anime as well as all the gifs ive made, but the worst of it all is that somehow I lost all my bookmarks!!!....anyway, I prolley wont change it for awhile...unless I stumble across a picture that I think will make a good one.
Ouch that sucks, sorry to hear that. Is there any way to fix it? or at least recover some of your data? I like your stuffs, that's kinda sad if they just disapeared.

ratings

Necrodeath - That's an egg isn't it? covered in red ink or blood?? ^^ - 10/10 - because it's interesting. ^^
Old 2004-05-23, 23:49   Link #3065
Sakura-chan
A complex "maybe"

Send a message via AIM to Sakura-chan Send a message via MSN to Sakura-chan
Necrodeath - ohhh. I've seen that photo at devArt. O_o 10/10
Old 2004-05-24, 00:16   Link #3066
aahhsin

Lunchboxx = oooo nice and red, and a innocent scary girl. the ball should be a bit more emphasized though. Even still great avatar. B+

Shin Kell = A bit small, but the border and background is terrific. B

Necrodeath = Confusing a bit, but a egg with red yolk? B+

Sig without the black area surrounding thanks Lexander.

Who doesn't like to be a peeping tom?
Old 2004-05-24, 00:26   Link #3067
Sid_Burn
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Sid_Burn Send a message via AIM to Sid_Burn Send a message via Yahoo to Sid_Burn
Hmmm... I was a peeping tom in the past... but now... not anymore..., anyway...

aahhsin : nice... 84/100
Old 2004-05-24, 00:36   Link #3068
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
aahhsin- Very unique. I like the idea and how it really stands out, the keyhole could be a bit more smoother but you can't have everything. 9/10(extra point for originality)

Necrodeath- Very cool, did you do those effects yourself? If so 9/10, if not 8/10
Old 2004-05-24, 01:15   Link #3069
GreenTze

Send a message via AIM to GreenTze
Dead girl??!?!? What?!?!? It's Go-Go Yubari from Kill Bill :P.

Lunchboxx- Cute and Creepy. It's almost as if she killed somebody in that sig and just buried that body in leaves. I really like it. 9/10
necrodeath- I really hate that font. 7/10
aahhsin- err... uhhh...8/10
Old 2004-05-24, 01:27   Link #3070
Necrodeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade
Necrodeath- Very cool, did you do those effects yourself? If so 9/10, if not 8/10
I found the picture of the bloody egg somewhere on the net (dunno where, I forgot) but everything else I added myself.
Omg, I clicked reply too soon, now I don't know what ur sigs are...*Quickly opens a second Animesuki forums browser thingy *

*waits for it too load*

Ah yes...the sigs...

Lunchboxx - I like it, but I think you change your signatures too often. I liked a previous one more. 8/10. Suxx that ur HD died.
Sid_Burn - Zerg, teh pwn, although Protoss look cooler. Very nice picture indeed. 8.2/10
Secca - Nice girl. Maybe a bit Low Quality or a bit Blurry, maybe both, maybe nothing at all, heck, I just woke up... 7.3/10
Sakura-Chan - I like the grungy effect, but I don't get the text... 7/10
aahsin - Finally got the blackness gone eh? it looks cool now. 7.8/10
Slade - Argh...coolnesssss....8.5/10
GreenTze - I'm not quite fond of it myself, but hey, it's the only font in my collection that would fit . Now, about the sig, I think the effects are a tad overdone, and I don't like the border. 7/10
Old 2004-05-24, 01:33   Link #3071
Thany
Unfair

NecroDeath, what is that?... Blood? Well I guess it would be better if you had made a complete border, the bottom part seems strange without border I think.
But still it's no longer that thing you had before, so I'd give you a 6.5/10.
Edit : New signature! (cause the look of the character was starting to annoy me actually o.O)
Old 2004-05-24, 07:42   Link #3072
Sid_Burn
Banned

Thany : Hmmm... nice sig... 88/100...
Old 2004-05-24, 09:28   Link #3073
sarcasteak
WAHA~

This is my first time posting here...need a breather from my usual posting zone. ^_^

aahhsin - I like the see-Sakuya-through-keyhole idea, but I actually like it a lot more if the border of the keyhole were bolder/larger (but that might just be me). I'm gonna be a bit harsh on this one since I still miss that ecchi Chikage one *sniff sniff*... 6.5/10
Slade - The contrast in lighting is great. I'm a big fan of simplistic design. 9/10
Secca - The artwork gives out a serene feeling, but was it your intention to use red font for your name to attract attention? Hmm, for some reason the artwork isn't very crisp; perhaps it was already like that to begin with (can't blame you)... 8/10
Lunchboxx - Sorry to hear about your hard drive. Anyways, the picture is really pretty...not much I can say about it other than that the crimson sea of leaves contrasting with blackness totally drew my attention. I'm quite biased on this one as it gave me a lasting impression. 9/10
Sakura-chan - I don't like Harry Potter (gasp blasphemy!) and I don't think the font and color match very well with the rest of the sig, either... 6.5/10.
GreenTze - GoGo fanart. o_0;; Umm, that picture really reminds me of Silent Hill-esque style, and the foreground and background effects give it a bondage (red circle = whip marks? XD), torture, and metallic feel which goes well with her weapon and personality...but they might be a bit tad too much and distracting. 8.5/10
Necrodeath - Looks abstract...interesting...but I don't get it (blood trail from the egg...a bloody cross...?) The black font helps your name stand out, but I think it could be better. 7/10
Thany - I'm biased. Cute girls win over my heart easily. But um, I like the overall pure and clean feel of your sig. 9/10
Sid_Burn - Hydra rawr! The font and border seem too normal to match the Hydra, though...points off for that. 7/10
Old 2004-05-24, 10:02   Link #3074
Izzy
Corrupted

Secca 8.5/10 nice pic, giving a "slice of life" feeling

aahhsin 8/10 *looks in* dang it can't see her nekkid!!!! XD

Lina Inverse 7.5/10 the sig's borders is kinda jagged... =/

Thany 8.5/10 awww, no more tooth cuteness T-T

Sid_Burns 8.8/10 the drawback......the font is too basic...

Lunchboxx 9.5/10 nice background.....blends with the girls and flowers

Shin Kell 8/10 simple and nice

Necrodeath 9/10 good and original

Sakura-chan 8/10 hmm......something I can't just point out >_<

Slade 9.5/10 for the first Champloo (sp?) sig I seen....

GreenTze 8/10 o_Oa hmm...what can I say....can't think of an opinion...but it good

sarcasteak 8.4/10 points for ramen girl!!!!
Old 2004-05-24, 10:53   Link #3075
Sid_Burn
Banned

Izzy : Hmmm... nice image... 86.90/100
Sarcasteak : Hmmm... nice design... 86.95/100
Old 2004-05-24, 11:10   Link #3076
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
SID- 8/10 love the SC

Izzy- arcueid! 10/10

sarcastek! 10/10 go ramen girl!!!

:P should i change mine sometime?
Old 2004-05-24, 17:56   Link #3077
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

sarcasteak - RAMEN GIRL! w00t! vote Ramen Girl people ... -1 for the freaky coloring on the pic with the hearts for eyes. It's sorta grainy ... set your brush to a low opacity and give her some ungrainy rosycheeks. 8/10

Izzy - very pleasing to look at , kinda sucks that those red things with massive teeth couldn't get into the pic though. 9/10

Thany - 10/10 ... woahs there ... I love scanlines.
Old 2004-05-24, 17:59   Link #3078
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Necrodeath very dark... ... 7/10 because i feel happy now. school is out!!!

Lexander!!! oh yeah... 9/10 nice one piece image!
Old 2004-05-24, 19:20   Link #3079
Shin Kell
The Feral Cat!

Send a message via MSN to Shin Kell
Necrodeath Thats a very uhh interesting sig. I'd hate to see what came out of that egg. 7.5/10
sarcasteak Go Ramen Girl, Go Ramen Girl! 9/10
Izzy Very pretty, I could sit here and look at it all day 10/10
Lexander Nice sig, love the all the green and the sweet One Piece guys. 9/10

New sig for me, had to get rid of the other one since it was old.
Old 2004-05-24, 19:25   Link #3080
Lunchboxx

Send a message via AIM to Lunchboxx Send a message via MSN to Lunchboxx Send a message via Yahoo to Lunchboxx
Shin Kell...I like it....whats it from?....9.5/10
Lexander...I love the backround effects...and the fact that its one piece.....9.5/10
Closed Thread

Tags
rate, signature