AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-19, 09:39   Link #2261
KBTKaiser

Hrm...too much hot blood...I think this should mellow the place down a bit.

Brave Phoenix ver.@3

...On second thought, I might have added more fuel to the fire.
Old 2007-06-19, 10:12   Link #2262
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Show your SKILL!

These'll get Kha (or anyone else for that matter) boiling with HOT BLOOD!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
Hrm...too much hot blood...I think this should mellow the place down a bit.

Brave Phoenix ver.@3

...On second thought, I might have added more fuel to the fire.
SKILL was awesome... but BRAVE PHOENIX?!?!?! Talk about ultra-concentrated HOTBLOOD all in one package

Makes me wish we had an animator handy

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-19, 10:25   Link #2263
KBTKaiser

That's nothing...here's a real burner.

Asu he no houkou ver. @3

Long live JAM Project.
Old 2007-06-19, 10:28   Link #2264
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
That's nothing...here's a real burner.

Asu he no houkou ver. @3

Long live JAM Project.
Already seen that one, but still totally badass.

Rekindles my wish of having Nana Mizuki pair up with JAM Project for a StrikerS insert song (with the director being a fan of SRW and all)...

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-19, 10:35   Link #2265
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Rekindles my wish of having Nana Mizuki pair up with JAM Project for a StrikerS insert song (with the director being a fan of SRW and all)...
Actually, I think a Mizuki duet would be a much much better idea...

ANIKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-19, 10:41   Link #2266
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Actually, I think a Mizuki duet would be a much much better idea...

ANIKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mizuki X Mizuki?!?

The universe will implode with awesome if that ever happens

Old 2007-06-19, 11:32   Link #2267
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

I think I need help in writing profiles. Seems like I suck even more at writing profiles than at writing comedy. Here is a semi complete profile of another of my mention characters Director Tsuzuki.

Spoiler for Director Tsuzuki:

I'll update this when I get more inspiration.
Old 2007-06-19, 11:32   Link #2268
Meophist

Quote:
Well, it's quite a refreshing change to see that you've made some fun-loving OC's. Zarithia's blue-obsession is very amusing. Good job.
It's pretty tough for me, so don't expect me to do it often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Zarithia knows Subaru? I think I better have a pair of eyes on them after this.
I already have characters who know the Aces, so I thought I'd get some to know the StrikerS. Subaru was the easiest to make a connection.

I'm going to try to make the autistic character next. Hrmm…
Old 2007-06-19, 11:46   Link #2269
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
No problem. You should wait a bit and see Aurion's encounter with Serge later on. I'm nearing that point in my scenario. We're going for a compromised truce. The threats are going both ways and there will be a lot of tension involved.
Cant wait to read about that.

Everyone is thinking how to beat Serge. I like that. lol

Quote:
C'mon, Aether Threads are not indestructable, you know. Stop bellitling your own power pack. By the way, Gwendolyn has unlimited energy but limited output, correct?
That's correct. She has not yet fought any battles so I cant say much right now. I have a LOT--and I mean really a LOT--of character and combat development planned for my OCs... ahh~ I so wish I could write my fanfics right now so I could show that to you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Well, to be truthful most of the background knowledge about the Necrons I gleaned from wiki, and I was first introduced to them by the Dawn of War PC game (which would be your only source of what the Necron sound like, since you don't get that in the original tabletop game ).

If you're truly interested in finding out what a reference is about, it's easy enough to search for the appropriate info: Youtube should have some Warhammer 40000 Dawn of War Dark Crusade videos showing some Necrons kicking ass, Like this one. . I find that searching for what a reference is about can lead to some unexpected inspirations at times (like with the Cthulu Mythos ).
Lowe! Why didnt you guys give us that link before?! That's pretty cool. Finally I have a good idea of what they are. (Seriously, why didnt I think about YouTube-ing them before? )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
However, along the way, I might have grown Kha to be too powerful, just like how 3 little girls grew up into 3 of the most famous h4xx0r5 of all TSAB. Now to see if canon has anyone who can top them, then we know whether Kha truly is overpowered.
Yes. YES. That's what I've been wanting to happen ever since StrikerS started. I want to know who can top the Aces, and HOW. So far the Aces seem so perfect that its worrisome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Well...yes, but life's been kinda rough. And I'm mildly busy with my Saga story anyway... If everything goes very well, Saga's story will be over by the end of this week...so we'll see where the ZnT parody goes.

My Saga Story was originally supposed to be a mere 2000 word summary...now it turned into a semi-official fic... so any delays on my other multiple projects like Beyond Beginnings, Hayate-Acous raburabu story, Graham Chronicles one-shots, my epic GSD-fic in planning for the past year can't be helped, so they're all in the waiting list.

I've come this far, I might as well end it as quickly as I can.
GSD, huh? You better not have any plans of leaving us for the GSD thread.

Quote:
Just reposting from the FF.net thread something I got from watching the live action Initial D movie by Jay Chou, and Lucky Star:
Spoiler for Preview for "OC StrikerS SS in Kagami magazine" XD:
Hums "Piao Yi" by Jay Chou.

LOL! I love Initial D. Good stuff.
Old 2007-06-19, 13:57   Link #2270
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Damn :f rustrated: After writing a long post I got disconnected and lost it. Will do a short one instead:

@Nightengale: another WIN for Saga's story, waiting for the climax.

@Erio: grats for noticing that AO has another form on top of Sovereign Also not to be mistaken with its upcoming humanoid form (say thanks to Kha for it). Wait, does it mean it'll be able to Unison?

@Aaron: Looking forward to interaction with Aurion Also you did mention earlier that the battlecruiser won't be left without action

@Thread (and particularly Kha, as I'm probably making him wait): I hope I'll be able to do my parts of Act VI tomorrow (AO revelations ); after that will follow a flashback and Dance of the Demons shall be finished.
Old 2007-06-19, 15:04   Link #2271
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Hey all! I've been watching this forum for a while (about 2 weeks), and I decided it's time I threw my hat into the ring. So here I am, rocking like a hurricane!

Don't worry about the backlog, like I said, I've been keeping up (). I've got some OCs in the works right now, so pretty soon I'll be able to join the insanity! YAY!
Old 2007-06-19, 15:39   Link #2272
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Hey all! I've been watching this forum for a while (about 2 weeks), and I decided it's time I threw my hat into the ring. So here I am, rocking like a hurricane!

Don't worry about the backlog, like I said, I've been keeping up (). I've got some OCs in the works right now, so pretty soon I'll be able to join the insanity! YAY!
Welcome to the jungle .

So..if you've been looking around here you must know already that approaching Liana Forsa's "Health Drinks" is very dangerous no?

And for the sanity of other members (Kha particularly ) don't mention the *squish* Festival. Refer to "Tais Scien" for details
Old 2007-06-19, 15:48   Link #2273
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Welcome to the jungle .

So..if you've been looking around here you must know already that approaching Liana Forsa's "Health Drinks" is very dangerous no?

And for the sanity of other members (Kha particularly ) don't mention the *squish* Festival. Refer to "Tais Scien" for details
"Health Drinks" indeed.

And to quote Dumbledore, "Fear of a name increases fear of a thing itself."

Translation: IT'S OK to call a spade a spade, and the Festival the Festival!
Old 2007-06-19, 18:15   Link #2274
Erio
Hiromi

Talking

Ladies and gentlemen, I welcome you to the first ever...

Nanoha Original Characters One-on-One Battle Tournament!

Right here we will decide who is the most powerful, or most lucky, character created so far!

Will Serge be defeated? Will Tais be the ultimate winner? We will soon find out!

The winner of this tournament will be blessed with the ability to wield the Legendary Holy Sword, Soul Calibur!

The Battle Basics:

Spoiler for Battle Basics:

The Battle Mechanics:

Spoiler for Battle Mechanics:

EXPERIMENTAL: Limit Breaks

Spoiler for Limit Breaks:

The Tournament:

How the tournament will play out depends on how many characters are submitted. More info will be available when the tournament starts.

The Prize:

The winner of the tournament will receive the Holy Sword, Soul Calibur, which has the following stats: +1 STR, +1 M.Def. The winner will be able to wield this artifact in the next tournament!

Character Registration:

*Coming soon*

-----

*notices everyone staring at him*

I know, I know, I'm crazy.

How did I come up with this? I have no idea. It was pretty fun to think how the battles would play out and stuff.

I think I did a good job at balancing the character classes, but... well, obviously I have not tried many actual battles so I dont know if any combinations of classes are overpowered... Sooo, you guys help me.

And the big question: Do you guys wanna do this? lol
Old 2007-06-19, 18:22   Link #2275
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
I think I need help in writing profiles. Seems like I suck even more at writing profiles than at writing comedy. Here is a semi complete profile of another of my mention characters Director Tsuzuki.

But...

Kha: (puts down report) You never told me that was in the syllabus.
Fate: (turns pale) Er... No... That was never in the training course... I survived it, just don't go and lob his head off or something...
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Damn

After writing a long post I got disconnected and lost it. Will do a short one instead:

@Erio: grats for noticing that AO has another form on top of Sovereign Also not to be mistaken with its upcoming humanoid form (say thanks to Kha for it). Wait, does it mean it'll be able to Unison?

@Thread (and particularly Kha, as I'm probably making him wait): I hope I'll be able to do my parts of Act VI tomorrow (AO revelations ); after that will follow a flashback and Dance of the Demons shall be finished.
Kha theoretically has 6 forms, the current 3, and the future 3 which replaces them when the God Empress (or an equivalent) is found. Post StrikerS development though, so it'll be a while.

No problem. Been sick all day yesterday, so didn't get anything done. Getting onto it soon.

@Reiji: Welcome!

@Erio: WHAAAAT!!! By H*****, that sounds like fun! Too bad I won't be able to join in until this Sunday. BRB!

---New intelligence data updated---

If Kha never knew Holy magic, he'd be a Fusion mage, geared towards supporting other mages, possibly fusing with them like a Unison Device, and being able to sense their magical fluctuations is able to coordinate and perform unbelievable combination attacks.

Let's look at some of them today, starting with the Aces. It helps to imagine it happening with SRW Alpha-type poppy animation.
Spoiler for Preview - "Codex: Dämonjäger":

Sorry Nighty!!! That was toooooo irresistible...
Old 2007-06-19, 18:58   Link #2276
Satty
Slash!

@Reiji: Hey there, welcome to the OC thread, where it's just fun here.

@tshouryuu: Your profile's okay, don't fret about it that much.

@Kha: Interesting combo attacks...

@Erio: Seems interesting...
Old 2007-06-19, 20:01   Link #2277
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
@ Elio...

sorry but as a rule, My Key device keepers stay out of tournaments- simply because they can break the rules (Kyla herself has unbelievable dodge, attack and force defense for a ranger)... I still dunno about 'Meister Otome' Chacha, so all of my OCs will just watch from the sidelines.

Add: Her royal highness Queen Night Mintra Estrel de Danaan of Royal Midea- or Queen Night to shorten that long title, has decided to give an untold sum of gold units to the winner of the tour, and will be knighted under the Divine order of Danaan, First Class.

@ Kha... but alas, he's a holy warrior.

Let Ashton have those skills under fusion with Subaru...
- still working on the 4 levels of fusion as of this day.

or maybe we can find somebody... the girl known as the 'Melody of Oblivion' perhaps?

@ the subject of THE DRINK:

Kha: don't even mention that to any of the Androids! especially CC!

@ the subject of further updates:

- GDI Military Mages
- More on the Key devices
- More interactions
- More side/back stories
- 'Peach' @ Kha: don't tell them who... *Vulcan, Espadona, Phalanx, Praesulus, Ballista, Tausend Klinge and Capelia pointed at him*
- Some Terran arcane mages that hate nanohaic technomagic? so much they try to terrorize.
- Ashton updates
= fusion
= summons
= Teana?
- More on the Velka Saint Programs
= Tausend Items
= Dio's back?
- OC invitations to my works
- TONS OF UPDATES

heheh talk about work backlog

Last edited by Saint X; 2007-06-19 at 20:23.
Old 2007-06-19, 20:44   Link #2278
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
@Kha: Interesting combo attacks...
Thanks.

Anyway, to be clearer about Twin Zamber Strike, here's a video where it was pasta'd from.

~~~~~~

LOG # --number corrupted--: Yui's Near Death Experience or The Truth of Why The Tentacle Wizard Pack Was Removed.

Aurion: There that should work. How are you feeling?
Yui: [Better.]
Aur: That was close. I thought we lost you for a second there. After all, the wizard pack was way beyond serviceable. Boy am I curious. Just what did Kha and Fate do to you to reduce Tais and you to that crumpled mess, even when using only non-lethal magic attacks...
Yui: [I think I am able. File located, playback recovery... Complete. Proceed?]
Shari: Go ahead.

Yui: [Understood. As it turned out, in response to Tais' latest incursion...]

*plays recording and automatically splices in poppy SRW bg music*
Spoiler for Recording:
*ends recording*

Subaru: (mecha fangirl mode) Sugoi!!!
S&W: Chairman does it again! TWIN ZAMBER STRIKE FTW!!!
Other Aces: (applause)
Aurion: Wow.
Mabiko: Sure brings back memories...
Shinji: Encore!

Mai: ... (sips green tea with milk)

Nice.

~~~~~~

Old 2007-06-19, 21:02   Link #2279
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

@Everyone:
Thanks for your welcome!

@ Erio: The basic concept is interesting...but people who have submitted a thousand characters (like Kha) have a much better chance of winning than someone who's just submitted one or two. Plus, depending upon how many characters are entered, it could take freaking forever. My recommendation, if I may, is that if we do this, that each user only be allowed to submit a max of two characters - that'll keep things fairly even AND streamline the tournament.

And...as a treat, here's a preview of my primary work for the thread.

Spoiler for Will YOU face the Black?:

Sooo.. Whaddya think?
Old 2007-06-19, 21:10   Link #2280
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post

A hard hat for a device? So what exactly does it do?

And now I'm wondering how Graham, Chrono and... especially Fate managed to pass the "Tsuzuki" Exam

*Stays away from CSDB at all costs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Lowe! Why didnt you guys give us that link before?! That's pretty cool. Finally I have a good idea of what they are. (Seriously, why didnt I think about YouTube-ing them before? )
Didn't really think I'd find a video before actually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post

WELCOME Young Padawan. Enjoy your stay here at the OC California. You can check out anytime you like... but you can never leave...

*demonic laughter*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Ladies and gentlemen, I welcome you to the first ever...

Nanoha Original Characters One-on-One Battle Tournament!

Right here we will decide who is the most powerful, or most lucky, character created so far!

Will Serge be defeated? Will Tais be the ultimate winner? We will soon find out!

The winner of this tournament will be blessed with the ability to wield the Legendary Holy Sword, Soul Calibur!

The Battle Basics:

Spoiler for Battle Basics:

The Battle Mechanics:

Spoiler for Battle Mechanics:

EXPERIMENTAL: Limit Breaks

Spoiler for Limit Breaks:

The Tournament:

How the tournament will play out depends on how many characters are submitted. More info will be available when the tournament starts.

The Prize:

The winner of the tournament will receive the Holy Sword, Soul Calibur, which has the following stats: +1 STR, +1 M.Def. The winner will be able to wield this artifact in the next tournament!

Character Registration:

*Coming soon*

-----

*notices everyone staring at him*

I know, I know, I'm crazy.

How did I come up with this? I have no idea. It was pretty fun to think how the battles would play out and stuff.

I think I did a good job at balancing the character classes, but... well, obviously I have not tried many actual battles so I dont know if any combinations of classes are overpowered... Sooo, you guys help me.

And the big question: Do you guys wanna do this? lol
An OC Tournament?! Now THAT's completely awesome Although kinds strange that individual ability effects and quirks can't apply

Quote:
But...

Kha: (puts down report) You never told me that was in the syllabus.
Fate: (turns pale) Er... No... That was never in the training course... I survived it, just don't go and lob his head off or something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
---New intelligence data updated---

If Kha never knew Holy magic, he'd be a Fusion mage, geared towards supporting other mages, possibly fusing with them like a Unison Device, and being able to sense their magical fluctuations is able to coordinate and perform unbelievable combination attacks.

Let's look at some of them today, starting with the Aces. It helps to imagine it happening with SRW Alpha-type poppy animation.
Spoiler for Preview - "Codex: Dämonjäger":

Sorry Nighty!!! That was toooooo irresistible...
Combo Attacks?! Nice to see how Kha has different combo attacks for each Ace, and ACS combo rocks But the best of them all is...

Quote:
Thanks.

Anyway, to be clearer about Twin Zamber Strike, here's a video where it was pasta'd from.

~~~~~~

LOG # --number corrupted--: Yui's Near Death Experience or The Truth of Why The Tentacle Wizard Pack Was Removed.

Aurion: There that should work. How are you feeling?
Yui: [Better.]
Aur: That was close. I thought we lost you for a second there. After all, the wizard pack was way beyond serviceable. Boy am I curious. Just what did Kha and Fate do to you to reduce Tais and you to that crumpled mess, even when using only non-lethal magic attacks...
Yui: [I think I am able. File located, playback recovery... Complete. Proceed?]
Shari: Go ahead.

Yui: [Understood. As it turned out, in response to Tais' latest incursion...]

*plays recording and automatically splices in poppy SRW bg music*
Spoiler for Recording:
*ends recording*

Subaru: (mecha fangirl mode) Sugoi!!!
S&W: Chairman does it again! TWIN ZAMBER STRIKE FTW!!!
Other Aces: (applause)
Aurion: Wow.
Mabiko: Sure brings back memories...
Shinji: Encore!

Mai: ... (sips green tea with milk)

Nice.

~~~~~~

YOOSHA!!!! TWIN ZAMBER STRIKE FTMFW!!!! I dunno whether to call Tais lucky or otherwise, for staying alive or for getting TZS'd at all Also, Fate Barrier Jacket Purge for massive bloodloss

ANd WTF @ Kha Zombolt

You forgot his finishing line..

Ware ni Tatenu Mono Nashi!

Funny you should mention S/W, because...

*demonic laughter*

Closed Thread