AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2021-05-05, 16:10   Link #34121
Homura7

This event is really well made, but what I'm liking the most is the map. It's a fantastic portrayal of how far we've come as masters, all these memories and the singularity being a reenactment of the London singularity with some new additions, it fills me with many emotions.

Last edited by Homura7; 2021-05-06 at 06:22.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-07, 06:56   Link #34122
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Looks like I'll miss out on Astraea. No way I'll risk rolling for her together with emiya... When will she be up next time?
Zero Motivation for the raids btw... I'll probably sit them out and prepare for the KC event instead...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-07, 17:39   Link #34123
Homura7

Luvia is not limited, she will pop out when you less expect. Better save all that sq for limited servants.
Old 2021-05-07, 19:18   Link #34124
AC-Phoenix
Detective

The only limited one I know of that I care for in the next few months is Jalter. Merlin won't come back before september.

E: Well I used 22 EUR for 41 Quartz (I didn't have enough for the only one that makes sense on my card) and again no Astraea. I.E. that's it trying to get her for a while for me.

E: I just realized... What's up with Gray? She is barely abusing Add .

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2021-05-09 at 07:09.
Old 2021-05-09, 13:13   Link #34125
Homura7

An AI grieving for its creator, it never occurred me.
Old 2021-05-09, 20:05   Link #34126
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Said AI was also one of the toughest non-CQ bosses around
Old 2021-05-10, 04:29   Link #34127
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Camelot 2 movie campaign, aka dead week. 3 new strengthenings with Ozy, Sanzang and Bedi. Ozzy, Da Vinci and Sanzang gacha.

I managed to finish the 3 ladders just yesterday but overall I really didn't feel the collab even that much. I barely listened to the songs. New costumes is good and all but they only had small skill animation updates. No one got any NP or overall animation update which is kinda disappointing. We'll just have to wait until LB6 for something big and interesting. I'll hibernate until then while I do all the new strengthenings to pass the time. I didn't do the 4 new ones in the collab, plus the 3 new ones today.
belatkuro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-10, 04:31   Link #34128
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Camelot 2 movie campaign, aka dead week. 3 new strengthenings with Ozy, Sanzang and Bedi.
Super dead for me. Don't have, don't have, haven't leveled.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-10, 11:16   Link #34129
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Super dead for me. Don't have, don't have, haven't leveled.
Huh? Did you only get roll him once?
I keep hearing that Bedi is one of the strongest ST Sabers.

Old 2021-05-10, 16:26   Link #34130
Rizare

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Bedivere is story-locked to Camelot and he rarely gets a rate-up. So most people only have the copy awarded from completing that chapter.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-10, 20:26   Link #34131
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Camelot 2 movie campaign

About time....I kept checking the cinema's webpage for news when it'll start airing but nothing so far
Old 2021-05-10, 21:39   Link #34132
Random14

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Bedivere hits above his weight class, but getting him to NP5 is not easy as he's not in the general pool.

Doesn't help that the fourth summer will have a quite good ST Saber welfare, and then even Caesar gets an insane NP buff. Bedivere is still good, but I can see why he wouldn't be leveled up.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-12, 04:19   Link #34133
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Grail Front round 3. Featuring the KOTR this time. A support unit will be available per stage that is outside the total cost. There are chests now on the stages that you can get. And an extra strong enemy will appear but not needed to be beaten to clear the stage.
Animation and NP updates for Lancer Artoria, Gawain, Saber Lancelot and Tristan. Lancer Artoria and Tristan got buffs. KOTR gacha.
belatkuro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-13, 14:31   Link #34134
Tenzen12

Should I consider myself lucky or unlucky when my very last roll (out of many) gave me Reines, even though all I wanted was high class drills?
Old 2021-05-13, 14:39   Link #34135
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Grail Front round 3. Featuring the KOTR this time. A support unit will be available per stage that is outside the total cost. There are chests now on the stages that you can get. And an extra strong enemy will appear but not needed to be beaten to clear the stage.
Animation and NP updates for Lancer Artoria, Gawain, Saber Lancelot and Tristan. Lancer Artoria and Tristan got buffs. KOTR gacha.
How strong is this support unit? Can they carry me solo through this entire season of Grail Front? I really haven't enjoyed Grail Front so far because I don't have a built roster in JP yet. Sure, it is possible to clear Grail Front with only level 1 Servants, but I am quite too "smol brain" to pull it off.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-13, 14:55   Link #34136
grecefar

I've been very lucky, got my second reines with the weekly ticket.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-13, 22:06   Link #34137
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
How strong is this support unit? Can they carry me solo through this entire season of Grail Front? I really haven't enjoyed Grail Front so far because I don't have a built roster in JP yet. Sure, it is possible to clear Grail Front with only level 1 Servants, but I am quite too "smol brain" to pull it off.
Would suggest you to check out xNaya youtube channel, their strats works quite well with minimal fighting and adjustements to your roster.
Old 2021-05-14, 03:56   Link #34138
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

At long last I have Jalter.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-14, 06:20   Link #34139
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Would suggest you to check out xNaya youtube channel, their strats works quite well with minimal fighting and adjustements to your roster.
That whale channel which spams Space Ishtar and Double Castoria every single time?

Jokes aside, I tried copying their strats in the previous season of Grail Front but with little success as the AI was too smart to know I was avoiding fights so I just stopped playing it entirely.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-14, 06:29   Link #34140
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Luckily she is the only one on rate up for a while...

As for the event itself: Remember, fellow first clearers:

DON'T TRUST MASH and her her NOTES!!!!!!

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon