AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2015-08-24, 11:06   Link #41
DeltaWolf
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Has he apeared where it is currently translated?
DeltaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 00:56   Link #42
G700s
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Thumbs down Screw this MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahesvara View Post
I finished first 9 chapters and like the the setting but i can't say same for the MC. Can someone tell me will he contuine to be a a$$hole like this? I am okay with standart Xianxia MCs who are a$$holes to his enemies but this one doing his shit to his relatives(fake ones but...). Well at least author don't try to justify his MC, he is the one saying that he is doing everything because he is a shameless bastard... But what is he gaining with doing these apart from making his relatives weak? He is doing everything for the sake of his bastardness, not for sake of his security or anything...
Spoiler for First 9 chapters:


Please say he won't contiune like this or i will drop this i think...
I know what you mean, his personality reminds me of the reincarnated arseholes in The Rising of the Shield Hero. Especially with his "logical" thinking of treating the people that he murders as NPC's. Now unless his original world was so advanced that they were playing realistic VRMMO's, I just don't see how he could treat cold blooded murder like killing NPC's in a game at all. He's basically declaring that the universe revolves around him because everyone else are just NPC's. *Note: Sure the people he murdered were also arseholes but that doesn't make his thinking correct* Makes me wish the guy suffers horribly in the same way those reincarnater's in Shield Bro did; with the loss of his harem and the total annihilation of everything he holds dear in front of his very eyes.
G700s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 07:09   Link #43
DeltaWolf
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
He is not really making her weaker. Corpse eating is specific to the thorny flower and his cousin is only using hers for training. Even if she knew she would probably think that it is not worth the trouble. If he started to explain about its evolution he would have to disclose his skill, more so every ranker would want to keep secrets of how to grow powerful beast or every one would start using the same beast as him.
DeltaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 08:40   Link #44
Yoburi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by G700s View Post
I know what you mean, his personality reminds me of the reincarnated arseholes in The Rising of the Shield Hero. Especially with his "logical" thinking of treating the people that he murders as NPC's. Now unless his original world was so advanced that they were playing realistic VRMMO's, I just don't see how he could treat cold blooded murder like killing NPC's in a game at all. He's basically declaring that the universe revolves around him because everyone else are just NPC's. *Note: Sure the people he murdered were also arseholes but that doesn't make his thinking correct* Makes me wish the guy suffers horribly in the same way those reincarnater's in Shield Bro did; with the loss of his harem and the total annihilation of everything he holds dear in front of his very eyes.
You aren`t wrong in comparing him with these Heroes assholes they are similar but the world they live in isn`t the same so it isn`t a fair comparison after all this is a XianXia a world where the strong can kill the weak and his whole family if he feels like.

Now about Yue Bing didn`t he teach her for free how to divide the flower in two for free even when she never care about this good for nothing brother she have. Lets not forget the only one that care for the poor guy before his death was probably just the beautiful woman, the little girl and the 4 uncle.

For the MC he just meet her for the first time no sane person would share all there secreats to a stranger, besides at this point isn`t he going to the Babel tower just to help her and probably power up her a little (for the beautiful woman sake too) so give him a break.

I like his personality i take a shameless liar over a the brutes we got in MGA or ATG or the insanity of Xian Ni or ISTH. After all in 42 chapters he still didin`t crippe a guy for the lols or murder a whole family.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 08:57   Link #45
techblade
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
So far I'm enjoying the antics of the MC cause I find him easy going especially when he treat his enemies literally as stepping stones and even admits it.

Having to deal with so many beta MCs from japanese stories that I'm totally getting into the chinese stories now cause their MCs are actually manly and makes sense they are OP. Personally I would find the world to be a scary place if beta cowardly wimps have massive power. They will do more evil than good.
techblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 09:07   Link #46
DeltaWolf
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
What brutes are you talking about in MGA and ATG?
DeltaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 09:12   Link #47
Yoburi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaWolf View Post
What brutes are you talking about in MGA and ATG?
Let me quote this from MGA

“Damn you.” Chu Feng kicked out and directly kicked Lin Ran to the ground. He looked at Lin Ran and said, “You really like seeing other people castrate themself huh? Today, I show you how you get castrated by someone else.” After speaking, Chu Feng’s big leg was suddenly raised.

“No!!” At that instant, Lin Ran was terrified as he hysterically screamed out.


It`s all fun kinda of guilty pleasure but this shit happends every 20 chapters so it gets old fast. i can quote some from ATG too lol.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 09:47   Link #48
DeltaWolf
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
If he is merciless to his enemy's then that doesn't mean he is a brute. If someone wanted to castrate you, you would just let them do it?
DeltaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 12:35   Link #49
Yoburi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Nope and i don`t think any man would my point is both these characters have excessevi Brute actions Lin Ran didn`t have to try to castrate the Mc in the first place. There was another dude that lost his tool in ATG too in that case there was a good reason to do it lol.

I get it you are trying to defend the Mc and probably like MGA (i like too btw lol) but i can`t think of a action more Brute than castration sure he desarves but it would be much better if they just try to murder each other isnted no need to sing soprano for the rest of your short life lol.

Last edited by Yoburi; 2015-08-25 at 12:47.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 13:26   Link #50
G700s
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Thumbs down Still, Screw this MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoburi View Post
You aren`t wrong in comparing him with these Heroes assholes they are similar but the world they live in isn`t the same so it isn`t a fair comparison after all this is a XianXia a world where the strong can kill the weak and his whole family if he feels like.
Their genres might be different but that doesn't change the fact that I was taking about his personality lol. You need to remember that this guy wasn't originally from their world where the strong can kill the weak. He doesn't even have the original guy's memories like the other reincarnation xianxia stories, so you'd think the aunt would figure out that he was a fake immediately due to his different personality. I mean according to the spoilers, someone does notice that he's not the same guy, but it certainly wasn't the aunt who has been with him the longest. His original world was seemingly modern so I'd expect that there were laws that go against murder. However the very first thing he thought of when he was going to kill someone was that he was only killing an NPC. The author basically reveals to us that this guy has reality issues. I mean the fuk dude, if he's a crazy psychopath with the ability of not batting an eye at all for his first time doing cold blooded murder just for the sake of growing stronger without a proper reason, then that means he was already a crazy psychopath when he was in his original world if he thought that way about people. Seriously the only thing that's driving him is his pervertedness in wanting a seemingly legendary monster that is also a woman. Don't try to dissuade me on this, the guy's already in the Innate realm and he has absolutely no need to even level up his summons especially when he's already got that powerful snake loli with the OPed book. You'd think leveling his summons would be secondary as leveling his Innate skill would make him even more OPed, but nope, the guys got his priorities all mixed up cause he's a perverted moron. He's already got well enough power to take revenge on the other parts of the sect and I'm sure that since he see's people as NPC's he'd have no problem with completely annihilating them all to feed to his plant to stop people from talking about his abilities. The only reason why he wasn't killing people left and right in his original world was because he didn't have the means to do it. This is one of those, oh I had no way of doing it before but now that I have magical abilities I can easily kill people without any repercussions due to bad character development.

Now then, this is just me hating the MC because he reminds me of those hypocritical hero's who hide behind their mistaken logic to justify their actions. Basically I hate how he's not owning up to his actions. Just like the morons from The Rising of the Shield Hero. In other words, the author has huge problems with proper character development.
G700s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 22:02   Link #51
yuzen003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: USA
His original world had flying Daoists with swords, it's probably safe to say it is not our world and doesn't have the same standards as our world. He got booted into the current world by acting shameless and attempting to steal from that Daoist/having lewd intentions regarding the hypothetical granddaughter of that Daoist.

Him acting perverted and having no respect for the lives and property of others was there from the start. He is, was, and probably will remain in the future a pretty self-serving person with occasional good deeds here and there.
yuzen003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 22:14   Link #52
JrJunWen
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaWolf View Post
Who is cup man?
Cup represent misfortune / tragedy

Cup man -
1) represent the guy who was replaced by Yue San because he died in a tragic way if he's talking about himself
2) someone who is going to die in an unfortunate way if he's talking about other people, usually enemy
JrJunWen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-26, 00:39   Link #53
G700s
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Thumbs down Once again, Screw this MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuzen003 View Post
His original world had flying Daoists with swords, it's probably safe to say it is not our world and doesn't have the same standards as our world. He got booted into the current world by acting shameless and attempting to steal from that Daoist/having lewd intentions regarding the hypothetical granddaughter of that Daoist.

Him acting perverted and having no respect for the lives and property of others was there from the start. He is, was, and probably will remain in the future a pretty self-serving person with occasional good deeds here and there.
He's a "normal high school student", if their standards weren't the same as ours then he wouldn't go on about pretending that his murder sprees was just killing NPC's in a game. He would be like, oh I'm gonna kill this guy cause strong eat weak hurpadurp. Or better yet, the Daoist would have killed him for being insolent instead of sending him away (wish that the old man would have killed him to save us from having this MC, stupid old man! Way to disappoint, got completely shiat on but all you do is banish the guy to a different world). Being a "normal high school student" with the technology of video games would suggest that their civilization is practically the same as ours with the exception of immortals flying around here and there.

I don't really care about his pervertedness, What I care about is his and other characters lack of character development. Everything is either brushed off as something simple, such as murder being like killing NPCs, or simply saying that the MC's shameless so its perfectly fine. The MC is practically the plot device of this story.

Being shameless hardly acts as a shield for the lack of character development in the places that should actually have it. Like the aunt who's seemingly super close with the swapped out guy, but doesn't even notice that he's a different person. I mean the previous guy has been living with her since he was 4 years old! The heck's with that massive plot hole. It would have been more believable if he declared that he had amnesia, that way even if the previous guy wasn't swapped out by him and came back like he previously thought, it wouldn't even be his fault that they mistook him for the guy.

Overall the lack of character development just leaves the MC as a douchebag with 0 retaining features as an MC besides his ability to become plot device because he's supposedly shameless.
G700s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-26, 03:56   Link #54
DeltaWolf
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoburi View Post
Nope and i don`t think any man would my point is both these characters have excessevi Brute actions Lin Ran didn`t have to try to castrate the Mc in the first place. There was another dude that lost his tool in ATG too in that case there was a good reason to do it lol.

I get it you are trying to defend the Mc and probably like MGA (i like too btw lol) but i can`t think of a action more Brute than castration sure he desarves but it would be much better if they just try to murder each other isnted no need to sing soprano for the rest of your short life lol.
Yeah they are cruel, but i don't think you understand what the word brute means.
DeltaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-26, 04:00   Link #55
techblade
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
People getting way to uppity about morals in this story when people play games like grand theft auto where they kill civilians. MC might consider people as NPCs to help him cope with living in that cruel world where people command freaking monsters. If everyone is insane then you gotta do what you gotta do to survive.
techblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-26, 04:05   Link #56
DeltaWolf
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by G700s View Post
He's a "normal high school student", if their standards weren't the same as ours then he wouldn't go on about pretending that his murder sprees was just killing NPC's in a game. He would be like, oh I'm gonna kill this guy cause strong eat weak hurpadurp. Or better yet, the Daoist would have killed him for being insolent instead of sending him away (wish that the old man would have killed him to save us from having this MC, stupid old man! Way to disappoint, got completely shiat on but all you do is banish the guy to a different world). Being a "normal high school student" with the technology of video games would suggest that their civilization is practically the same as ours with the exception of immortals flying around here and there.

I don't really care about his pervertedness, What I care about is his and other characters lack of character development. Everything is either brushed off as something simple, such as murder being like killing NPCs, or simply saying that the MC's shameless so its perfectly fine. The MC is practically the plot device of this story.

Being shameless hardly acts as a shield for the lack of character development in the places that should actually have it. Like the aunt who's seemingly super close with the swapped out guy, but doesn't even notice that he's a different person. I mean the previous guy has been living with her since he was 4 years old! The heck's with that massive plot hole. It would have been more believable if he declared that he had amnesia, that way even if the previous guy wasn't swapped out by him and came back like he previously thought, it wouldn't even be his fault that they mistook him for the guy.

Overall the lack of character development just leaves the MC as a douchebag with 0 retaining features as an MC besides his ability to become plot device because he's supposedly shameless.
There is a lot i want to comment. First if the world has VRMMORPG's then that doesn't mean it is the same world as our's. Second what is the problem of the MC's thinking about other people as NPC's. He is a person with high adaptability and is thrown into a world that is like a game. Third what kind of character development do you want? It is a novel with comedy aspects or are you too stupid to notice it? Fourth of course the aunt wouldn't notice, i think you really have something wrong with you're head if you don't understand that she has an extremely naive character especially when he always tries to act normal when near them and on top of that has a skill that is all about deceiving.
DeltaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-26, 08:06   Link #57
G700s
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Thumbs down Screw da MC (ง'̀-'́)ง

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaWolf View Post
There is a lot i want to comment. First if the world has VRMMORPG's then that doesn't mean it is the same world as our's. Second what is the problem of the MC's thinking about other people as NPC's. He is a person with high adaptability and is thrown into a world that is like a game. Third what kind of character development do you want? It is a novel with comedy aspects or are you too stupid to notice it? Fourth of course the aunt wouldn't notice, i think you really have something wrong with you're head if you don't understand that she has an extremely naive character especially when he always tries to act normal when near them and on top of that has a skill that is all about deceiving.
1) I never said they actually had VRMMO's I only said that as an example, read properly next time.

2) Please refer to all of my 1st post and the last 4 lines of my 2nd post. Also if you haven't yet, then go read Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari otherwise you won't understand what I'm getting at in the 1st post.

3) Something that's actually character related aside from, oh he's shameless so its fine. Seriously, did you even read the paragraph that you quoted from me?

4) What gave the aunt that extremely naive character aside from the fact that they established it through absolutely nothing? It just happens to be correct because she can't see through the MC? I don't see how that explains the aunts character as naive, all it screams is that she's an hypocrite who didn't even pay attention to the guy that drowned himself which in turn breaks character, not increase it. The fact that you said "tries" is a key word in your own argument you know. You can "try" to be normal but the hell does he know about the actual guy, sure he had a diary, but I quote, "The pitiful guy had only written about his summoning meditation and also his Yue Family’s Spear Technique training journal." So how would he know what normal was. Everyone's personalities are supposed to be the same now? What an advanced robotic world they live in! Also the Counterfeit skill doesn't even help in masking his personality, "nobody can see through your heart", all it does is make it harder for people to know what he's actually thinking and feeling.
G700s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-26, 09:58   Link #58
DeltaWolf
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by G700s View Post
1) I never said they actually had VRMMO's I only said that as an example, read properly next time.

2) Please refer to all of my 1st post and the last 4 lines of my 2nd post. Also if you haven't yet, then go read Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari otherwise you won't understand what I'm getting at in the 1st post.

3) Something that's actually character related aside from, oh he's shameless so its fine. Seriously, did you even read the paragraph that you quoted from me?

4) What gave the aunt that extremely naive character aside from the fact that they established it through absolutely nothing? It just happens to be correct because she can't see through the MC? I don't see how that explains the aunts character as naive, all it screams is that she's an hypocrite who didn't even pay attention to the guy that drowned himself which in turn breaks character, not increase it. The fact that you said "tries" is a key word in your own argument you know. You can "try" to be normal but the hell does he know about the actual guy, sure he had a diary, but I quote, "The pitiful guy had only written about his summoning meditation and also his Yue Family’s Spear Technique training journal." So how would he know what normal was. Everyone's personalities are supposed to be the same now? What an advanced robotic world they live in! Also the Counterfeit skill doesn't even help in masking his personality, "nobody can see through your heart", all it does is make it harder for people to know what he's actually thinking and feeling.
1. If you do not understand i also used it as an example that if there is something similar in our world to his that doesn't mean they have same concepts as ours.

2. I'm to lazy to search for which post is you're second but if you're bitching about how he treats other people as NPC's then that means you haven't read a single VRMMO in you're life and should go do that before talking about how he should act.

3. Oh so you want another fucking revenge story. Or is this the first Xianxia novel you have read? Cause in most the characters are always developed at the story's beginning or before the story and the only other development's are between different characters.

4. How stupid are you. The pitiful guy was so heart broken he went to drown himself. How can she blame him if his character has changed a bit. Also he may not know how the pitiful guy was but comparing how he talks with his aunt to how he talks with anyone else, which one fits a pitiful guy more? On top of that how do you know what character did the pitiful guy had? Maybe it is exactly the same that the MC is acting out.
DeltaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-26, 11:30   Link #59
G700s
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Thumbs up Congratulations, you proved I are stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaWolf View Post
1. If you do not understand i also used it as an example that if there is something similar in our world to his that doesn't mean they have same concepts as ours.

2. I'm to lazy to search for which post is you're second but if you're bitching about how he treats other people as NPC's then that means you haven't read a single VRMMO in you're life and should go do that before talking about how he should act.

3. Oh so you want another fucking revenge story. Or is this the first Xianxia novel you have read? Cause in most the characters are always developed at the story's beginning or before the story and the only other development's are between different characters.

4. How stupid are you. The pitiful guy was so heart broken he went to drown himself. How can she blame him if his character has changed a bit. Also he may not know how the pitiful guy was but comparing how he talks with his aunt to how he talks with anyone else, which one fits a pitiful guy more? On top of that how do you know what character did the pitiful guy had? Maybe it is exactly the same that the MC is acting out.
1) It seems you're the one that doesn't understand im afraid. It's like you didn't even read the paragraph that you quoted the first time at all, I never said they had the exact same concept I only said it was similar in the sense that people don't go around killing others because if that was so the Daoist would have completely eradicated his ass instead of sending him to a different world.

2) If you're too lazy then your oppinions are already mute, the hell are you even thinking about on this one. Is he playing or in a VRMMO? Nope, but he sure treats it like it is, then he hides behind his shameless shield to protect himself from actual character development.

3) Revenge story? Are you telling me that character development is only in revenge stories? Do you even understand the words that you're typing right now? You do notice that we are still currently in the beggining right? and even then all we have is, he's shameless so he does what he does. The hell kind of character development is that?

4) Yes, I are stupid. I not know pittiful guy drown himself. Thank you, I now know how talking = personality. I are dumb for no understand that personality can easily be copied from thin air. Yes Thank you very much for that lesson.

Yeah no. Thats one of the dumbest remarks I've ever heard. Personality does not = just talking, if that were so then I could randomly kill someone off and pretend to be him by simply looking and talking like that guy did to other people. Do you even see how ridiculous your arguments are? Where is you're evidence that he's acting like the original guy at all? There's absolutely nothing that's even remotely close to describing if he's acting it out perfectly or not.

It's all, Oh me come from other world, me must pretend to be guy, no one suspect me different person because me pretend to be guy I know nothing about aside from that guy summoning meditation and spear technique. Yes, me copy personality perfectly!

The only thing personality-wise that he can get out of the diary that he found is simply the conclusion that the dude liked to cultivate like everyone else in the world, and he was saving his progression in the spear technique from the family until he finally contracts with a book, yeah, some personality huh.
G700s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-26, 13:44   Link #60
DeltaWolf
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by G700s View Post
1) It seems you're the one that doesn't understand im afraid. It's like you didn't even read the paragraph that you quoted the first time at all, I never said they had the exact same concept I only said it was similar in the sense that people don't go around killing others because if that was so the Daoist would have completely eradicated his ass instead of sending him to a different world.

2) If you're too lazy then your oppinions are already mute, the hell are you even thinking about on this one. Is he playing or in a VRMMO? Nope, but he sure treats it like it is, then he hides behind his shameless shield to protect himself from actual character development.

3) Revenge story? Are you telling me that character development is only in revenge stories? Do you even understand the words that you're typing right now? You do notice that we are still currently in the beggining right? and even then all we have is, he's shameless so he does what he does. The hell kind of character development is that?

4) Yes, I are stupid. I not know pittiful guy drown himself. Thank you, I now know how talking = personality. I are dumb for no understand that personality can easily be copied from thin air. Yes Thank you very much for that lesson.

Yeah no. Thats one of the dumbest remarks I've ever heard. Personality does not = just talking, if that were so then I could randomly kill someone off and pretend to be him by simply looking and talking like that guy did to other people. Do you even see how ridiculous your arguments are? Where is you're evidence that he's acting like the original guy at all? There's absolutely nothing that's even remotely close to describing if he's acting it out perfectly or not.

It's all, Oh me come from other world, me must pretend to be guy, no one suspect me different person because me pretend to be guy I know nothing about aside from that guy summoning meditation and spear technique. Yes, me copy personality perfectly!

The only thing personality-wise that he can get out of the diary that he found is simply the conclusion that the dude liked to cultivate like everyone else in the world, and he was saving his progression in the spear technique from the family until he finally contracts with a book, yeah, some personality huh.
1. Seriously do you think every person is the same? In MC current world people kill each other daily but you don't see his aunt killing anyone. How can you base worlds concepts on a single person. Also i don't remember anything about it saying that he was the one who sent the MC.

2. The reason i told you to read some VRMMO story's is because they perfectly show human nature. In most of them NPC are not different from real humans yet players kill and rob them like nothing. Would you say it is fine doing it even taught they too can feel all emotions that humans do? From what i understand you're just a hypocrite.

3.That's why i said that it seems like this is you're first Xianxia you ever read. The only development that happens in Xianxia is either trough revenge or romance. I don't remember any different one.

4. Speech is the thing that is most affected by personality. Just by hearing a person speak you can understand if he is a cold person, a short tempered person and such. On top of that you skipped most of the novel. not only speaking all of his gestures and the way he carries himself is different. Furthermore i didn't say he is perfectly acting like the pitiful guy but that there is that possibility. lets not forget how you completely ignored me saying of how there is possibility that a person might change after experiencing dramatic events. Also just from the story you can determine some of the pitiful guys personality. He seemed to be hard working but weak-willed with little presence. It is not hard to impersonate such a person.

PS. It seem like you don't like his shameless personality if so just go read something else i don't understand why are you bitching here and blaming the story because of you're own preferences.
DeltaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fantsy, harem, lolicon mc, terrible manga adaptation, troll mc

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.