AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-10-23, 19:50   Link #541
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Sweet. More official artworks for Volume 2 coming soon then.
Old 2015-10-23, 19:58   Link #542
CNine
The Crossroad

Can someone spoil the new chapter for me?
Old 2015-10-23, 21:04   Link #543
NWJY
Newbei Enter

Kinda waiting for the new illustration!!!!!
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-23, 21:14   Link #544
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
Can someone spoil the new chapter for me?
Pursuers catch up.

Rio does his thing & holds them at bay as the rest run.

Some strategizing & buld ups & then we wait for the next chapter again.
Old 2015-11-02, 16:29   Link #545
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Whee~ Finally obtained raws of the LN. Only took a quick skim through a few pages so far, but there really are a lot of changes. Definitely gonna make it worthwhile to translate once I finish my preparations to go full steam ahead.
Old 2015-11-02, 21:12   Link #546
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyureki View Post
Whee~ Finally obtained raws of the LN. Only took a quick skim through a few pages so far, but there really are a lot of changes. Definitely gonna make it worthwhile to translate once I finish my preparations to go full steam ahead.
Yeah, the LN is really a lot better, it almost make me want to take up translating again
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-03, 09:53   Link #547
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyureki View Post
Damn, I really want to read itttttt in other news, new chapter is out along with vol 2 cover
Spoiler for cover art:
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-03, 09:56   Link #548
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

And Riv does it yet again, bringing us such wonderful illustrations.
Old 2015-11-03, 10:55   Link #549
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
Spoiler for cover art:
Adorable. She finally found her happiness in the other world...
Old 2015-11-03, 11:34   Link #550
NWJY
Newbei Enter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
Damn, I really want to read itttttt in other news, new chapter is out along with vol 2 cover
Spoiler for cover art:
Is that paradise i looking there???
look so happy n peaceful
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-03, 17:09   Link #551
CNine
The Crossroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWJY View Post
Is that paradise i looking there???
look so happy n peaceful
overall of act 2 is indeed consisting of heartwarming story
Old 2015-11-04, 03:28   Link #552
obnuchious

so volume 2 will mainly focus the Hidden Village....

does that mean we'll also get some arts of the girls...?
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-07, 12:09   Link #553
silenceblade

I have been reading the web novel for a while but I noticed the main reasons Haruto and Miharu have trouble being together is that Miharu isn't aware of the other people's feelings and the complicate issues surrounding them. Even until childhood she wasn't able to get close to boys (except Haruto) including the Sendo's family (with them because of relationship with Aki). Miharu is also dense to the feelings of Taka and Rio so she is unaware of the situation going on around her. Secondly, the divorce left an horrible experience with Aki so the topic concerning their relationship is avoided and that the whole event of going to another world has created many complications.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-07, 15:50   Link #554
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceblade View Post
I have been reading the web novel for a while but I noticed the main reasons Haruto and Miharu have trouble being together is that Miharu isn't aware of the other people's feelings and the complicate issues surrounding them. Even until childhood she wasn't able to get close to boys (except Haruto) including the Sendo's family (with them because of relationship with Aki). Miharu is also dense to the feelings of Taka and Rio so she is unaware of the situation going on around her. Secondly, the divorce left an horrible experience with Aki so the topic concerning their relationship is avoided and that the whole event of going to another world has created many complications.
You can't really blame her, takatrash just assume shit for himself without checking with the person first. It's not like Miharu was all over his ass or something, she mostly hang out with aki and the dude know this too. Plus aki being the crazy bitch that she is whenever haruto name come up prevent Miharu from mentioning him. But I do dislike the part of Miharu hanging around aki, the way I see it she is hanging around her mainly cause she is haruto sister but why the hell is she hanging out with her when she clearly dislike haruto, it bring nothing but trouble. To me it seem like she chose the little sister over her lover or maybe it's what she believe haruto wanted her to do, either way I dislike it.
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-07, 16:20   Link #555
G700s

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceblade View Post
Her not understanding Taka's feelings is majorly due to the guy's own faults. He never actually made any advances on her for fear of breaking what they currently have. The only time when he actively tries to show that he likes her is after reuniting in the new world. Her not understanding Rio's feelings is due to Rio just acting like he usually does, he didn't actively try to get her to like him as Rio or anything; after all, he was afraid of being rejected for being different from Haruto because the current him is a mixture of the previous Rio's consciousness and Haruto; but, the major reason was the whole misunderstanding on Earth that she's forgotten about the promise with Haruto and is currently going out with Taka.

Aki has no say in who Miharu likes, after all, regardless of how much Aki doesn't like Haruto, Miharu still hasn't forgotten the promise and was waiting for him which caused her to see Taka as just a simple friend and not grow any feelings for him. It was to the point that it was extremely likely (like 99.9999999%) that she still would reject Taka even if he asked her out on Earth because she was still waiting for the promised day that Haruto and her reunite then get married.

So the fault really only lies with the misunderstanding of the countless observers from the side lines who thought that Miharu and Taka were going out without actually confirming with them or the nearby family members at all in the first place. If not for that misunderstanding which completely devastated Haruto's heart and soul he probably would have told Miharu the whole truth a short time after they met instead of waiting around and gathering courage for fear of her forgetting the promise and not caring about Haruto anymore.
G700s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-07, 17:34   Link #556
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by G700s View Post
Her not understanding Taka's feelings is majorly due to the guy's own faults. He never actually made any advances on her for fear of breaking what they currently have. The only time when he actively tries to show that he likes her is after reuniting in the new world. Her not understanding Rio's feelings is due to Rio just acting like he usually does, he didn't actively try to get her to like him as Rio or anything; after all, he was afraid of being rejected for being different from Haruto because the current him is a mixture of the previous Rio's consciousness and Haruto; but, the major reason was the whole misunderstanding on Earth that she's forgotten about the promise with Haruto and is currently going out with Taka.

Aki has no say in who Miharu likes, after all, regardless of how much Aki doesn't like Haruto, Miharu still hasn't forgotten the promise and was waiting for him which caused her to see Taka as just a simple friend and not grow any feelings for him. It was to the point that it was extremely likely (like 99.9999999%) that she still would reject Taka even if he asked her out on Earth because she was still waiting for the promised day that Haruto and her reunite then get married.

So the fault really only lies with the misunderstanding of the countless observers from the side lines who thought that Miharu and Taka were going out without actually confirming with them or the nearby family members at all in the first place. If not for that misunderstanding which completely devastated Haruto's heart and soul he probably would have told Miharu the whole truth a short time after they met instead of waiting around and gathering courage for fear of her forgetting the promise and not caring about Haruto anymore.
Well Miharu could have done the smart thing and distance herself from aki when the whole divorce thing happen or when she learn that aki will get new step sibling or when she learn the fact that aki is hate haruto. But aki is too nice of a girl for that plus aki is haruto sister so she probably stick around her for haruto sake.
Old 2015-11-08, 06:19   Link #557
senjiro
ecchi sage

i want to ask mc love interest travel with takatrash yet,? she knows nothing that bug did?
meh.... i al doubting if is better for río forget about her and try to see around him some girls devoted to him.
withouth reading raws. from spoilers only i guess she is very idiot? she is travelling with two persons whom hate her "lover" ?
while i find likeable mc single pursuit i began to wonder if she really deserves all the problems.
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-08, 12:31   Link #558
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by senjiro View Post
i want to ask mc love interest travel with takatrash yet,? she knows nothing that bug did?
meh.... i al doubting if is better for río forget about her and try to see around him some girls devoted to him.
withouth reading raws. from spoilers only i guess she is very idiot? she is travelling with two persons whom hate her "lover" ?
while i find likeable mc single pursuit i began to wonder if she really deserves all the problems.
No Miharu didn't want to stay with the trash or the sister, she wanted to go with mc. She was planning to but the douche pull the hey let check out the airship crap and when she got on he just took off and didn't listen to her when she tell him to let her off, the dumb one at that point was the mc for he believe what the trash said about her not wanting to go with him and he didn't bother to check whether it's true or not of course the trash was kind of fast with his entire airship crap and the little sis did help him out.
Old 2015-11-08, 12:43   Link #559
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by senjiro View Post
The last chapter I read, Miharu was in a state of cold war with Takatrash, refusing to even speak to him. Nobody knows about what he did other than the princess and the two maids who were present when the whole incident started.
Old 2015-11-08, 12:45   Link #560
Senia

Wait, the plotline ^ hasn't been resolved yet? I remember the author reached that point, then suddenly went on a hiatus causing a huge ruckus, acknowledging that no one liked those shitty developments so I assumed he would have went along and resolved it quickly rather than drag it on.

I happened to start reading it during that period so it left a bitter taste on my mouth after catching up. Haven't bothered reading new chs due to that.
Senia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beta mc, cunning mc, harem, reincarnation, shoujo, smart male lead, tragic past, webnovel