AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-11-08, 13:06   Link #561
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

I'm still a little behind on the raws. The last chapter I read was 2-3 chapters into the current arc.
Old 2015-11-08, 13:48   Link #562
G700s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senia View Post
Wait, the plotline ^ hasn't been resolved yet? I remember the author reached that point, then suddenly went on a hiatus causing a huge ruckus, acknowledging that no one liked those shitty developments so I assumed he would have went along and resolved it quickly rather than drag it on.

I happened to start reading it during that period so it left a bitter taste on my mouth after catching up. Haven't bothered reading new chs due to that.
Wasn't the reason the author went on Hiatus due to the Light Novel being produced? Anyways, It still hasn't been resolved yet however the author has placed fail-safes that will reveal the truth at different times.

Miharu's teaching the princess Japanese so there's a chance that she might decide to tell Miharu what the letters contain through guilty consciousness after she's able to actually read the contents of the letters and know why Taka was so crazy.

Then there's also the Satsuki fail-safe who knows of Rio's circumstances as Haruto in his past life and was already given permission by Rio to speak to Miharu and them about it because they think that Miharu and them already know about it but still rejected him. So whenever the author decides that it's time for Satsuki to meet up with them again, that's when all hell will break loose and Taka will be in for a world of hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senjiro View Post
i want to ask mc love interest travel with takatrash yet,? she knows nothing that bug did?
meh.... i al doubting if is better for río forget about her and try to see around him some girls devoted to him.
withouth reading raws. from spoilers only i guess she is very idiot? she is travelling with two persons whom hate her "lover" ?
while i find likeable mc single pursuit i began to wonder if she really deserves all the problems.
Like luffyxnami said, she was basically kidnapped by Taka for selfish reasons with no ways of actually getting away from them and back to Rio. Also she doesn't know that Rio is Haruto yet so lover isn't really the right word at the moment. Taka doesn't hate Rio, he only feels threatened by his existence as Haruto because with Haruto in the picture his chances to get with Miharu would turn from 0.00000001% possibility to an exact 0% possibility. So he came up with noble cause of him "protecting" Miharu from Rio who is a crazed murderer (in a world where killing people is a normal thing) in his mind then proceeded to kidnap her in order to "protect" her. (<- She angrily declared that she didn't ask for his "protection" when she figured out she was being kidnapped though)

As for why she's with Aki despite the fact that she absolutely hates Haruto (not Rio), I don't remember if they explained it in the story or if I'm just making a conjecture; anyways, I'll treat it as a conjecture. Aki is the only physical thing that is a direct link to Haruto (not Rio) for Miharu. The only thing other than Aki that connects her with Haruto (not Rio) is her promise with him, however that's an intangible object which can only be fulfilled through sheer luck. Plus Aki hating Haruto is also majorly due to misunderstanding the situation when they were kids, so I guess Miharu also feels that there will be a chance to make up once those two actually meet up in the future.
G700s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-08, 14:06   Link #563
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

In regards to Aki and Miharu, it should also be mentioned that Miharu thinks of Aki as if she's her own little sister, and with Miharu's personality, she can't so easily give up on family, even more so if that family is also related to her precious Haruto.
Old 2015-11-08, 14:28   Link #564
Senia

Quote:
Originally Posted by G700s View Post
Wasn't the reason the author went on Hiatus due to the Light Novel being produced? Anyways, It still hasn't been resolved yet however the author has placed fail-safes that will reveal the truth at different times.

Miharu's teaching the princess Japanese so there's a chance that she might decide to tell Miharu what the letters contain through guilty consciousness after she's able to actually read the contents of the letters and know why Taka was so crazy.

Then there's also the Satsuki fail-safe who knows of Rio's circumstances as Haruto in his past life and was already given permission by Rio to speak to Miharu and them about it because they think that Miharu and them already know about it but still rejected him. So whenever the author decides that it's time for Satsuki to meet up with them again, that's when all hell will break loose and Taka will be in for a world of hurt.
I guess it's an acceptable way of dealing with things, though not to my favor either way. Feels so frustrating seeing characters cross each other because MISUNDERSTANDINGS and failure/inability to communicate things properly for one reason or another. And yeah, the author probably got busy due to the LN but the problem is it happened at terrible timing. Right at that cliffhanger chapter leaving you feeling bitter and then lolhiatus. I remember seeing practically everyone complain about it when looking at the comments section.

I'll catch up when the bomb with Taka finally explodes, before that, meh.
Senia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-08, 14:39   Link #565
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyureki View Post
In regards to Aki and Miharu, it should also be mentioned that Miharu thinks of Aki as if she's her own little sister, and with Miharu's personality, she can't so easily give up on family, even more so if that family is also related to her precious Haruto.
Well, I can't wait to see what she will do to this family of her when the secret get out. Aki b*tch slap incoming, I hope.
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-08, 15:15   Link #566
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyxnami View Post
Well, I can't wait to see what she will do to this family of her when the secret get out. Aki b*tch slap incoming, I hope.
Why exactly would Aki be getting slapped? Everything is the fault of Takatrash.
Old 2015-11-08, 15:22   Link #567
luffyxnami

Quote:
Why exactly would Aki be getting slapped? Everything is the fault of Takatrash.
She help his butt though so she deserve a slap.
Old 2015-11-08, 15:30   Link #568
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

She didn't even know the full situation and part or most of the reason why she helped was because Takatrash is her brother.
Old 2015-11-08, 15:59   Link #569
luffyxnami

Quote:
She didn't even know the full situation and part or most of the reason why she helped was because Takatrash is her brother.
So if you help your brother with a kidnapping, you get off without any punishment?
Old 2015-11-08, 16:04   Link #570
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Imo, you're over exaggerating a bit by calling it kidnapping. While Takatrash may have been disillusioned due to his misplaced views on murder in this world, he still did what he did because he didn't want Miharu being around a murderer.
Old 2015-11-08, 16:23   Link #571
ndiezel

Quote:
Imo, you're over exaggerating a bit by calling it kidnapping. While Takatrash may have been disillusioned due to his misplaced views on murder in this world, he still did what he did because he didn't want Miharu being around a murderer.
What reasones for kidnapping have something to do with the fact of kidnap?
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-08, 16:28   Link #572
luffyxnami

Quote:
What, without asking with the person in question? That like someone decided to lock someone in a basement and use excuse like I want to protect you from the danger that's in the world. What kind of reasoning is that? You gotta ask a person, you can't just force your opnion or will on other and prevent them from doing thing they desire especially when you are not their family, it's call a crime.
Old 2015-11-09, 04:22   Link #573
watisit

Quote:
Those are just lies he spout to convince the people around him and maybe himself. The main point was he didn't want Miharu to reunite with the MC
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-10, 08:27   Link #574
NWJY
Newbei Enter

I reread back the translated web version and i can say that Duke Euguno is a totally a person that should die........including his son
how could he do that to Rio and Latifa....!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to ask wht happen to him after he send Latifa to kill Rio??
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-10, 11:36   Link #575
watisit

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWJY View Post
I reread back the translated web version and i can say that Duke Euguno is a totally a person that should die........including his son
how could he do that to Rio and Latifa....!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to ask wht happen to him after he send Latifa to kill Rio??
He's alive.

Spoiler for :
Old 2015-11-10, 16:14   Link #576
Tabeleta

Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post
He's alive.

Spoiler for :
I think it's the opposite
Spoiler for Duke Euguno:
Tabeleta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-10, 21:36   Link #577
watisit

Oh right. He was on the other side.
Old 2015-11-10, 22:28   Link #578
NWJY
Newbei Enter

Dont care i still think Rio should kill Duke Euguno as wht he done to Latifa and her mother.....

Does he know anything about Rio??
n how Rio help the kingdom that set bounty on him??? does he ever clear his name?? n thinking back isnt Rio is a royalty which will make the kingdom regret??
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-19, 10:15   Link #579
ooPeaToo

character designs vol 2 on the author's page:

Spoiler for Rio:

Spoiler for Latifa:

Spoiler for Oufia, Alma and Sara:
ooPeaToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-19, 10:31   Link #580
Tabeleta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooPeaToo View Post
character designs vol 2 on the author's page:

Spoiler for Rio:

Spoiler for Latifa:

Spoiler for Oufia, Alma and Sara:
LOLIS(and a shota). Lolis everywhere.

The first volume ended after Rio saves the second princess, and he escapes because of the false charges and just mentions Latifa when she received the order to kill him, or ends with their encounter and battle?

PS: From the pictures, it seems the elf loli will be on the bigger side when they grow up.

Tags
beta mc, cunning mc, harem, reincarnation, shoujo, smart male lead, tragic past, webnovel