AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-31, 23:13   Link #21
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

what the hell~!! effin' teresa! >.< don't want that! T.T i hope it's not true.
Old 2010-07-31, 23:13   Link #22
alovelyburn
The Invisible Me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarakiss~ View Post
what the hell~!! effin' teresa! >.< don't want that! T.T i hope it's not true.
I think that was a translation of the fan-drawn comic a few replies above?
Old 2010-07-31, 23:15   Link #23
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alovelyburn View Post
I think that was a translation of the fan-drawn comic a few replies above?
if prissy doesn't take care of miss elvis aka teresa.. i will~!! lol

@ alovelyburn - oh i was referring to anselfir's spoiler.
Old 2010-08-01, 03:21   Link #24
gxy1069

awww some1 beat me to the translation...but wtf,that was SOME fake spoiler. mostly comical, if anything and i can't agree more with that person who said something abt ass-ups...
Old 2010-08-01, 04:34   Link #25
Ryuken
Claymore #01

Looks like they used that Dragon kin pic I posted earlier as a reference to start that fake spoiler.
Old 2010-08-01, 10:59   Link #26
anselfir
Style Über Alles

clarakiss you made me laugh.
Old 2010-08-01, 12:37   Link #27
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anselfir View Post
clarakiss you made me laugh.
was it a fake spoiler? i hope so cuz i was about to.. ah what was it call again.. oh that's right 'bankai~!!' if yagi went in that direction. lol
Old 2010-08-01, 15:17   Link #28
Irene

I think they should have coffee break in claymore and discuss things and try to solve it...
Alot less problems and we can move on with the story
Old 2010-08-01, 15:29   Link #29
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene View Post
I think they should have coffee break in claymore and discuss things and try to solve it...
Alot less problems and we can move on with the story
indeed~ instead of thinking with their big swords, discuss it over while having a cup of tea. XD which is very unlikely.. lol jk
Old 2010-08-01, 16:14   Link #30
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Roflmao, I have NEVER seen that much effort put into a fake spoiler
Old 2010-08-01, 16:32   Link #31
M.Marangio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
Roflmao, I have NEVER seen that much effort put into a fake spoiler
And it is spreading. I already saw a spanish translation of anselfir's english translation.
Old 2010-08-01, 16:46   Link #32
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Marangio View Post
And it is spreading. I already saw a spanish translation of anselfir's english translation.
Wonder if the creator will now do a 107 (either now or later)
Old 2010-08-01, 17:35   Link #33
anselfir
Style Über Alles

Hahhahahahhaha
Old 2010-08-01, 18:06   Link #34
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Blue Nazi View Post

Well, satisfied?!
Sorry, I need to darken the lines up later!!!!
-Anything with Miria is an automatic win in my book so...yes, I am satisfied.

-On a side note: what exactly is holding back the Ghosts from fleeing the battle right now? Unless they feel it absolutely necessary to witness this fight, shouldn't they high-tail it out of there? I mean, what if Priscilla win without any effort? They cannot exactly escape her.
Old 2010-08-01, 18:29   Link #35
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Anything with Miria is an automatic win in my book so...yes, I am satisfied.
Agreed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-On a side note: what exactly is holding back the Ghosts from fleeing the battle right now? Unless they feel it absolutely necessary to witness this fight, shouldn't they high-tail it out of there? I mean, what if Priscilla win without any effort? They cannot exactly escape her.
I think their main concern is being there for Clare (and if they can't be there cheering her on, close enough form her to sense them is enough). Even if this is the end for Clare it's like having a friend dying at a hospital... you just wanna be there for them no matter how much it hurts you. Especially with a friend like Clare who's saved their asses tons of times, that's the kinda friend you risk your life for just to be with them at the end.

I doubt they're there to pick off Priscilla if she losses (they know the odds of pulling that off especially given there conditions)... also if Priscilla wins that easily and wants them dead what point is there in running back to Miria and Rabona (or anywhere else for that matter). They'll never make it in time and even if they did all they'd do is bring Priscilla to the rest of there friends.

They may also wanna put Clare down if she losses her mental fight (though I suspect they really don't wanna even think about that at the moment). I suspect they might also be wanting reassurances that Clare can keep her mind after merging, since to them resisting there awakened side is HOPE and witnessing an event even harder to pull off than what Clare did in Pieta would be a godsend.
Old 2010-08-01, 20:30   Link #36
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Wow, the new chapter hasn't even come out yet, and I'm already seeing new faces I haven't seen before
Old 2010-08-01, 21:10   Link #37
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
I think their main concern is being there for Clare (and if they can't be there cheering her on, close enough form her to sense them is enough). Even if this is the end for Clare it's like having a friend dying at a hospital... you just wanna be there for them no matter how much it hurts you. Especially with a friend like Clare who's saved their asses tons of times, that's the kinda friend you risk your life for just to be with them at the end.
-Yeah, there is that but there is also Clare's wishes of wanting them to run while there was still time. However I suppose I have to concede the point, Deneve, Helen and the rest are not the sort of people who would listen to their comrade in arms and close friend when they trow themselves into the Devil's maw (so to speak). All the more reason I don't want Priscilla to be victorious here. She can live, but she had better be pushed towards her breaking point with this fight. Because if she doesn't, then you know a Dragon-kin is coming into the fray soon enough. There are no other known foes that could match her otherwise.

Quote:
I doubt they're there to pick off Priscilla if she losses (they know the odds of pulling that off especially given there conditions)... also if Priscilla wins that easily and wants them dead what point is there in running back to Miria and Rabona (or anywhere else for that matter). They'll never make it in time and even if they did all they'd do is bring Priscilla to the rest of there friends.
-Actually, I was more leaning towards them not being able to evade her period, before they could even make it to Labona. The Ghosts are exghausted and if the Clare Destroyer loses, then there are not even those parasitic creatures to slow Priscilla down. Granted, they did a poor job of that before but at least it provided a distraction. That's why I said if they wanted to escape, they should have done so the moment Priscilla's attention went to the Clare Destroyer.

Quote:
They may also wanna put Clare down if she losses her mental fight (though I suspect they really don't wanna even think about that at the moment). I suspect they might also be wanting reassurances that Clare can keep her mind after merging, since to them resisting there awakened side is HOPE and witnessing an event even harder to pull off than what Clare did in Pieta would be a godsend.
-If histroy has taught us anything, its that Clare is very special, even amongst the Ghosts. Something tells me that Clare's mental wedge is the key to bringing her back to human form after the battle has done its course. We saw it for ourselves that no matter how hard Clare tried to awaken, the wedge reverted her back. So, cross your fingers and hope for the best I suppose.
Old 2010-08-01, 23:25   Link #38
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Ah... found a spoiler... not sure if it's true since no source was listed or any other usual indicators....

Quote:
为了复仇而主动与邪恶体融合的克雷雅此刻正没有头绪的回忆着曾经的往事,

忽然迪妮莎的微笑定格在自己脑中。

克雷雅轻声喊道:“迪妮莎”

被围在生命吞噬体中间的菲斯娜忽然感觉到了一丝异样的妖气,(菲斯娜暴走)。

菲斯娜击碎所有的生命吞噬体,

之后在这一片废墟中出现了一个身影。(菲斯娜大惊)

模糊的身影微笑着说:“你好啊,菲斯娜。”

106话终。
Google Translation

Quote:
In order to revenge the initiative and evil body fusion Kelei Ya no idea at this moment have memories of the events of the past

Suddenly Di Nisha smile fixed in their brain cells.

Kelei Ya cried softly: "Di Nisha"

Surrounded phagosomes in the middle of the Fei Sina life suddenly felt a touch of strange Yao Qi, (Fei Sina runaway).

Fei Sina shattered the lives of all phagosomes,

After appearing in the ruins of a figure. (Fei Sina shocked)

Ambiguous figure smiled and said: "Hello, Fei Sina."

106 words end.
Clearly it needs a better translation...

I'm assuming "Fei Sina" is Priscilla... Kelei Ya and/or Di Nisha is Clare and the other is the Destroyer. So I'm guessing Priscilla destroys all the faces but Clare somehow taps into her power reserve and a new form emerges as a result (once again delaying the true fight)... However I can't think of anyone other than Teresa who would say "Hello, Priscilla" since Clare and Ophelia would just go psycho on Priscilla and Raphaela wouldn't say much of anything and Luciela would be far more witty... I'm too tired at the moment to call if it's fake or not though...

Last edited by Ryus; 2010-08-01 at 23:41.
Old 2010-08-01, 23:42   Link #39
alovelyburn
The Invisible Me.

Quote:
Clearly it needs a better translation...
LMAO. I'M GOING TO GO AHEAD AND PUT MONEY DOWN THAT this pretty much says...

Spoiler for LovelyBurn makes a fool of herself trying to make sense of that!:

I'M GUESSING?
Old 2010-08-01, 23:46   Link #40
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by alovelyburn View Post
LMAO. I'M GOING TO GO AHEAD AND PUT MONEY DOWN THAT this pretty much says...

Spoiler for LovelyBurn makes a fool of herself trying to make sense of that!:

I'M GUESSING?
Time will tell... though I thought Priscilla's reasoning for fighting was that she was ashamed of being cowardly the first time around. It just feels wrong for her awakened self to just as cowardly after all that and too much like the anime

Though though are my feelings on the spoiler not your translation Since I'd do no better at it. Then again I've made fun of spoilers before only be be amazed by the awesomeness of the chapter... so I suppose I shouldn't be too worried.