AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-03-26, 02:53   Link #21
shankss
CP10

About being crazy theory.I just dont understand why a crazy goes into organisations.If you were the leader, would you buy a psychopath crazy that can incenerate you when he goes hotheaded no matter how strong and helpful he is?

-Itachi: Why we sitting on this dark cave all dey! we need a tv! must..watch..bleach
-Akatsuki leader: Damn it! its happening again!!! guys come quick!!
-Deidara: Stop you damn crazy monkey! kakuzu quick! tie him up with your threads!
-Itachi: I'll khiiil yoooouu aaaaeellll!!! raawr! bankaiii!
-Tobi enters the room:: Hi! whats happening to itachi-saaan!?
-Itachi: *official mangekyou sharingan voice here*
-Tobi: UWAAA!
-Kakuzu: Be careful or you'll die.......
shankss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 03:07   Link #22
amOKchen
duel me

I liked the tengu story.
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 14:07   Link #23
Kage_Spyke
burakkukoohii jouyousha

the whole tengu thing may have been the original plot but i think thst kishimoto deviated from that plot a while ago because he got a better idea or something like that
Kage_Spyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 17:03   Link #24
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
or got hit on the head with a rock who knows?

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 21:34   Link #25
xcad

no. not a rock. MANY rocks.

itachi has gone mad from the stress his father puts him through. thus -kill-kill-kill- everyone dead except for his bro.
xcad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 16:18   Link #26
Uchih@

Location: In past i lived in konoha but now-a-days..... well i can't tell you.... its a secret
I think he has no goal............. he just wants to test his abilities........
and he doesn't kills Sasuke becoz he knows that only one who can kill him will be his brother.............................. wat i wanna say is that i think he doesn't really cares if he dies................ if left sasuke alive so that he could reach the apic of Uchiha clan n Itachi wants to face him in that shape.......
i think he hangs around with Akatsuki guys just because they will lead him to Sasuke way more easily n will supply him with food n money n stuf........ essentials of life...........
Bassically i think Itachi wants to die through the hands of Sasuke
Uchih@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-29, 08:45   Link #27
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Sasuke did say once that Itachi chose him to be the avenger of the clan and spared him because he did not want to live with the guilt of killing the entire clan.

But is that sort of compassion realistic for someone who would slaughter everyone including his own parents? Never mind his hardass father, what about his MOTHER?!

I have no doubt that he has a soft spot for his little bro which was evident in some of the flashbacks, I don't think it was just an act as he claimed, but the real reason he kept Sasuke alive probably has more to do with believing that his ultimate rival must be an Uchiha as he will reach a level of strength where only a fellow Sharingan master can oppose him.

As far as Akatsuki is concerned, Itachi may have an ulterior motive beyond the ambitions the Leader spoke of for the group , but I think he does value what they are doing.

He took a great risk to come back to Konoha where he is a wanted man on the level of an Al Qaeda leader.

When encountering Sasuke he viewed him as a nuisance and only gave him attention when he showed great desperation in trying to defeat him. So he did Tsukiyomi again to give him motivation to try harder to surpass him.

It's clear that at that moment Sasuke was not his main interest. He likely has something in store for Sasuke down the road, which is related to the "true purpose" of Sharingan.
Old 2007-03-29, 09:52   Link #28
ILikeSquiReLz
<ˆ>(`;´)<ˆ>

I think he reached insanity after reaching Mangekyu. His twisted logic led him to conclude that if he kills his best friend and achieves such heights. What would he acclaim to if he killed his entire clan?

Or there’s a meaning to killing his clan. Maybe it was his ticket in Akatsuki, and he left his brother alive for he feels a hint of remorse. Itachi sense that justice will eventually find him. Who better to serve it than his brother?

Or it makes a good story line.

Maybe it’s a combination of many reasons. I just hope it’s not something simple and stupid. As long as he remains to be true to his character as the calculative sadistic, it should be good.
ILikeSquiReLz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-29, 17:03   Link #29
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
well if killing your best friend = ms

then killing every you ever cared about and cared for you = ..... explains why he is a god

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 00:49   Link #30
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeSquiReLz View Post
Or there’s a meaning to killing his clan. Maybe it was his ticket in Akatsuki, and he left his brother alive for he feels a hint of remorse. Itachi sense that justice will eventually find him. Who better to serve it than his brother?
I thought of this too.

Because Kisame is known for assassinating a Daimyo I thought perhaps that was his initiation ritual to get into Akatsuki and Itachi's was the death of his clan (Sasori's being the annihilation of an entire country?).

But when I look back on it I don't think so. The thing about Itachi is that he is an incredibly self-centered egomaniac.

He said himself that being a gifted prodigy on the level that he was is bound to make you arrogant and that is what happened to him.

The Uchiha clan was a very proud clan, so much so that they had their own family crest. The fan symbol. To be an Uchiha was to be apart of a grand collective. Your usefulness was not just to glorify yourself you had a loyalty to the clan and it was this dedication that he came to despise. His father was always pushing him to "Do what was best for the clan. Make himself a good representative for the Clan in the village".

He killed the clan because he felt that he was above it. That he as an individual was far more important than the collective he was formerly obligated to be loyal to and decided to sever his ties permanently by destroying that collective.

His very association with the Uchiha was holding back his capacity. It was a limitation he felt he had to overcome so he killed them to become the sole inheritor of the Uchiha power. "He" is now the Uchiha, in his eyes.

He kept his brother alive as a future rival, as he feels that noone but another Uchiha can match him.

His action in this situation seemed more personal than anything. Not an initiation right.

Kisame himself had only heard of Itach's slaughter of the clan through reputation. He did not even know about Itachi's little brother and if this was an initiation right, I think Akatsuki would take offense to seeing Sasuke alive.

The slaughter of the Uchiha does not appear to have anything to do with Akatsuki.

I'm betting that Itachi did it for the ambitions he explained and possibly it was to fulfill a prophecy....
Old 2007-03-30, 06:16   Link #31
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Quote:
Originally Posted by amOKchen View Post
I liked the tengu story.
To each their own. I found it to be a random mass of conjecture and wishful thinking...which is fine, except when it's taken as wrote (like some people are doing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage_Spyke View Post
the whole tengu thing may have been the original plot but i think thst kishimoto deviated from that plot a while ago because he got a better idea or something like that
I honestly didn't get that at all from the story...I never even concidered the Tengu to be a part of the plot.
Hentai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 07:21   Link #32
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay View Post
His action in this situation seemed more personal than anything. Not an initiation right.

Kisame himself had only heard of Itach's slaughter of the clan through reputation. He did not even know about Itachi's little brother and if this was an initiation right, I think Akatsuki would take offense to seeing Sasuke alive.

The slaughter of the Uchiha does not appear to have anything to do with Akatsuki.

I'm betting that Itachi did it for the ambitions he explained and possibly it was to fulfill a prophecy....
Fufilling a prophecy? Maybe. But if Itachi is someone who didn't believe in the destiny of the Uchiha clan, I don't see why he would try to fufill a written prophecy of theirs, even if it did involve their destruction. Still, those are very good observations. I'd also have to say that the massacre of the Uchiha clan wasn't an official initiation, seeing as how Itachi was a member Akatsuki for at least two years before committed the murder.

But still, who's to say that it wasn't Akatsuki who was a major influence of those feelings of hatred that eventually led to the murder. Just like a normal teenager who joins a street gang out of petty rebellion at first, might grow to resent his own family more and more because of the gang's influence. Maybe just being in the presence of shinobi who had committed such atrocities eventually convinced him (among other things) that he also needed to commit an atrocity to truly join their ranks.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 12:53   Link #33
ILikeSquiReLz
<ˆ>(`;´)<ˆ>

It would be nice to see an anthology of the logical answers twisted into a good story.

As for Kisame’s lack of awareness about Sasuke, that can be answered with he is a late member to Akatsuki like Hidan. I highly doubt they talk much about what they had to do to get in. Itachi to manage a decent conversation about his past with Kisame is not likely.

As for Akatsuki taking Sasuke as an insult, well I doubt they’d care. I would like to think it was his initiation to Akatsuki, but he is the one to suggest it. Or maybe that’s when the prophecy can take shape. The leader knew about it and wanted Sasuke to live as well. That Itachi had no intentions of killing him at all but to push him in the right direction. He also said at one point that he and Sasuke are special and that even if Sasuke has to hate him to get him there he will or something to that effect, I need to re-read that.

So many good possibilities, I hope Kishimoto spins this with a great twist.
ILikeSquiReLz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 21:01   Link #34
DJ*

He probably wants to get to the true demonic roots of the clan. He wants his wings.

Apparently drinking Red Bull is 'too easy'.
Old 2007-03-30, 21:06   Link #35
tkdtiger

His true goal is to collect every BL and create the ubersharbyakuganwitheveryotherbloodlimitaddedwitha fewtaileddemons....

lol ok for real I think it has something to do with Sasuke, because he let his brother live. Maybe he wanted do a complete makeover of his clan, because he did not agree with how things were run. It really doesn't give that much info in his clan. Maybe they had something setup like the Hyuuga's did?
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 19:14   Link #36
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Fufilling a prophecy? Maybe. But if Itachi is someone who didn't believe in the destiny of the Uchiha clan, I don't see why he would try to fufill a written prophecy of theirs, even if it did involve their destruction. Still, those are very good observations. I'd also have to say that the massacre of the Uchiha clan wasn't an official initiation, seeing as how Itachi was a member Akatsuki for at least two years before committed the murder.

He seems to put value in the "true purpose" of Sharingan, otherwise he would not have revealed the secret meeting place to Sasuke.

It is clear that there is something to that situation and that Itachi rebelled against the Clan to achieve greater heights of power.

It could be a prophecy, perhaps a code of conduct with the Sharingan that he broke (e.g. Killing his best friend to obtain Mangekyo Sharingan).

There may be a greater purpose I do not think that it is a coincidence that Kyuubi has some connection to the clan, namely this enigmatic "Uchiha Madara" and that Itachi is involved in an ORG who's goal is to obtain all of the bijuu.

Kishimoto connecting Itachi and by default Sasuke to the fate of Kyuubi and by extension Naruto seems structured to lead up to the ultimate plot of the series, atleast as far as it has unraveled so far.

Quote:
But still, who's to say that it wasn't Akatsuki who was a major influence of those feelings of hatred that eventually led to the murder. Just like a normal teenager who joins a street gang out of petty rebellion at first, might grow to resent his own family more and more because of the gang's influence. Maybe just being in the presence of shinobi who had committed such atrocities eventually convinced him (among other things) that he also needed to commit an atrocity to truly join their ranks.

I thought of that myself. It's possible that Itachi's involvement with them led him to desire ambitions in which his clan was only holding him back from his duties.