AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-01, 04:07   Link #21
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonotme_9FedriqSama View Post
I want to see a fight between Priscilla and the destroyer.....
It will have to happen sooner or later even if not in 104 but from what Mikke said about 105 with Clare's gang entering the destroyer it will cause it (Clares gang taking shelter in the destroyer while Priscilla tries to get in).
Old 2010-06-01, 04:42   Link #22
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Inside the Destoryer?!?!?

Priscilla not charging in directly... due to The Destroyers power maybe like I've been thinking is likely close to Pricsilla's power

My speculations look like they might have been right... ()

Too soon to tell but god I hope so! I'd love to be albe to legitly say I saw it coming.

Why do I have to go in to work today? With my luck we'll be on page ten by the time I'm back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibamonster View Post
Priscilla already showed us that Awakened Beings can exist without eating guts by sheer will power. If an AB doesn't eat guts, why not go AB? The fab 4 already feel pangs of hunger but don't eat humans.

My vote is that Clare will COMPLETELY awaken. Even dead sisters can awaken . Clare's probably got awakening then super saiyjin Teresa awakening.

<Chiba ducks until more chapter info is ready>
Chiba's Back!

Just come out of the abyss already (but not while I'm at work )

Edit: Um... that's funny chrome is translating it with "Toilet water birth" and I've seen that line in the last few joke 104 spoiler... guess it was just an incomplete legit spoiler that a bad translation made me think was a joke...

Last edited by Ryus; 2010-06-01 at 04:59.
Old 2010-06-01, 05:50   Link #23
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Send a message via Yahoo to FormerAbyssalone
Smile

Alright folks here we go from what I heard we might have a battle.

In one corner we have the Destroyer, Standing at a humungus 2 moutians tall and weighing god knows how much. In the the other corner we have Priscilla a 6'7 winged woman with astounding powers.

Place ur bets folks, Who u got!!!
Old 2010-06-01, 07:03   Link #24
MalakTawus

The destroyer is no match for Priscilla, even if she may have the power (but i doubt that she is on the same level) she has no will to live, so she can't fight seriously.....basically imo the destroyer is absolutely not a real danger for Priscilla,at best she can keep her busy for a while.
I still belive that the only one that has the potential to kill Prissy is Claire.
Old 2010-06-01, 07:06   Link #25
Ulquihorror

Spoiler:
Old 2010-06-01, 07:12   Link #26
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
The destroyer is no match for Priscilla, even if she may have the power (but i doubt that she is on the same level) she has no will to live, so she can't fight seriously.....basically imo the destroyer is absolutely not a real danger for Priscilla,at best she can keep her busy for a while.
I still belive that the only one that has the potential to kill Prissy is Claire.
Maybe but its doubtful short of a very massive powerup (even though she only just recently got a powerup). The most likely scenario is similiar to the anime where it takes a group effort to take Priscilla down. I'm not saying Clare won't do the most damage but on her own is next to impossible.

The only ways possible are either plot induced weakness/moment of stupidity for Priscilla or a group effort to take her down.
Old 2010-06-01, 07:40   Link #27
Negativedark
Proud Yuma Lover.

Priscilla will go down when the seven ghosts all perform Claysion.

Seriously though, I wonder what Claire is missing. The Scar? Or is it something bad, like she's falling apart like Cynthia was a few chapters ago?
Old 2010-06-01, 07:44   Link #28
kitten320

I'm lost... is Clare transforming or losing her body?
Old 2010-06-01, 08:11   Link #29
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Perhaps Clare is on some new diet

More seriously though maybe her bottom half fell off... like Cynthias arm. Though it sounds more like she is transforming. Cant wait to find out what it means Im rather excited by this spoiler... still though whats going on with yuma, cynthia, and tabitha though they can wait a bit longer since we've only been waitng 80 chapters for this fight.

On cell phone sorry about any glaring spelling errors
Old 2010-06-01, 08:37   Link #30
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

As long as their is no ridiculous Teresa-coming-back twist, I'm happy .

It almost sounds though like Claire really is having a baby....the offspring of Teresa, Irene, Rafaela, Claire.....
Old 2010-06-01, 08:58   Link #31
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
As long as their is no ridiculous Teresa-coming-back twist, I'm happy .

It almost sounds though like Claire really is having a baby....the offspring of Teresa, Irene, Rafaela, Claire.....
Even though I wouldn't like it it's not impossible for a Teresa come back to happen seeing as one of the major Yoma ablilitys is stealing people memorys.
Old 2010-06-01, 09:02   Link #32
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
Perhaps Clare is on some new diet

More seriously though maybe her bottom half fell off... like Cynthias arm. Though it sounds more like she is transforming. Cant wait to find out what it means Im rather excited by this spoiler... still though whats going on with yuma, cynthia, and tabitha though they can wait a bit longer since we've only been waitng 80 chapters for this fight.

On cell phone sorry about any glaring spelling errors
I think you meant Deitrich, not Tabitha
Old 2010-06-01, 09:03   Link #33
MalakTawus

No,in the anime it's not really a group that fights against Priscilla,it's a 1 on 1.
Miria, Deneve and Helen's only role is to keep Claire alive untill she decides to fight at FULL power (in fact when Priscilla fights agains Miria and company she isn't even fully awakened).......anyway, returning to the manga, imo the most likely scenario is still a 1 on 1.
Miria and the others are absolutely no match against awakened Priscilla,ALL of them would be killed in an istant.....Claire is the only one that can kill Priscilla since the author basically gave her the potential to be uber strong (well,she is the main char afterall),the only problem is that atm she still hasn't found a way to free her powers,probably the key to release her potential is to understand the "huge mistake" that Raph mentioned,maybe.

Btw, i see Claire winning against Priscilla in a fair fight,not thanx to some stupid mistake from Prissy (or thanx to the help of someone else),but i'm not sure that the fight will end with Claire actually killing Prissy.

Last edited by MalakTawus; 2010-06-01 at 09:14.
Old 2010-06-01, 09:09   Link #34
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
Even though I wouldn't like it it's not impossible for a Teresa come back to happen seeing as one of the major Yoma ablilitys is stealing people memorys.
newhope its just an excuse. trust me, i know their could be an actual rational explanation if she came back, but it will still feel like an excuse to appease the fanbase who for the most part cant get enough of her. as for claire having the potential to beat priscilla is only a theory in itself we really dont know
Old 2010-06-01, 13:51   Link #35
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Hmm maybe we could have something like where in Naruto right before Naruto takes off the Nine Tails seal, you have his dad come and stop him.

Maybe the same could happen to Clare where subconsciously Teresa comes and talks to Clare and etc.
Old 2010-06-01, 15:21   Link #36
Korinov
The Burned Man walks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Hmm maybe we could have something like where in Naruto right before Naruto takes off the Nine Tails seal, you have his dad come and stop him.
The problem is, that's a very previsible plot twist. It's acceptable for Naruto because Yondaime had almost no previous appearances in the whole story, besides some Jiraiya's flashback, and anyway Naruto has become so boring and stupid in last years that no one really cares.

But I really wouldn't like Teresa coming back again, one way or another. She died, let her stay dead. If Yagi needs to bring her back, he'll just show himself very short of ideas.
Old 2010-06-01, 15:41   Link #37
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

I think the question is more how and in which way he brings her back.
If he brings her back it has in a way which is compatible with the universe he has created so far. And there are many hints that we will hear from theresa soon or later again. I don't think that rafaella and luciella's fusion was a coincidence and i don't think that those names theresa and clare, which are not only the names of the hero and her murdered "mother" but also the names of the two fused goddesses, are meaningless and mere coincidence.
Old 2010-06-01, 15:45   Link #38
Newhope

It is possible and I think it's been hinted at that Claire and Theresa will merge into one.
Old 2010-06-01, 15:48   Link #39
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

irvine is right. if its something like subconscious talking or a spirit i wont mind i just dont want her physically returning. sorry cellphone
Old 2010-06-01, 15:54   Link #40
Newhope

I don't see her getting a new body or anything like that but I can see the flesh in Claire waking up and both there conscious merging or even both sharing one body.
Closed Thread