Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-05-26, 15:59   Link #2181
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Hisoka going crazy with the heads was hardcore as heck. Still, the end confused me? Can we really say this is a fair match after Chrollo even called somebody to attack Hisoka
That was Shalnark's phone.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-26, 19:39   Link #2182
n0m@n
C-Z

Hisoka is going to get even more turned on after his hand was blown off
Wonder if Togashi will do Hisoka's infamous 'erection'.

Actually, looking carefully it chp353 Hisoka already did show his erection lol
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-26, 21:56   Link #2183
Wandering Soul

Just last week I brought up the question of why the audience is staying to watch the fight and then this chapter addressed that question.
Old 2016-05-27, 05:34   Link #2184
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
ch. 355

i finally understood how the whole stuff happened

and the fight goes into a even more epic levels, chrollo is really dangerous, hisoka should have attacked him in a open place with nobody around
Well Chrollo was avoiding Hisoka until he was certain he could defeat him with the ablities he collected for the death match. Hisoka would have never been able to fight Chrollo until he played right into his hands, so I doubt Chrollo would have just let attack Hisoka himself in a neutral environment...

Anyways, epic chapter. Hisoka really is an analytical beast and Chrollo just plays his cards calmly. I really don't care if this fight last another 10 chapters
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-27, 05:52   Link #2185
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
Just last week I brought up the question of why the audience is staying to watch the fight and then this chapter addressed that question.
I guess that Hisako would prefer those audiences left the scene instead of staying there. They made his life hard.

I guess this is Hisako's weakness. He doesn't have a powerful AOE attacks despite that he is willingly to kill people.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-27, 11:54   Link #2186
evilgenius

we have to remember that hisoka still has deceitful texture, anyone remembers if he revealed this ability to the others members of the ryodan/kuroro?
evilgenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-27, 13:49   Link #2187
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilgenius View Post
we have to remember that hisoka still has deceitful texture, anyone remembers if he revealed this ability to the others members of the ryodan/kuroro?
Well, Machi saw it after the match against Kastro...
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-27, 14:13   Link #2188
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0 View Post
Well Chrollo was avoiding Hisoka until he was certain he could defeat him with the ablities he collected for the death match. Hisoka would have never been able to fight Chrollo until he played right into his hands, so I doubt Chrollo would have just let attack Hisoka himself in a neutral environment...
if hisoka tried it i think he would have been able to attack him, but if that was the case than he wouldnthave waited until chrollo got his nen back
he wants to fight chrollo at his possible strongest even if that means that he will suffer from "unfair" methods
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-27, 15:46   Link #2189
evilgenius

Quote:
Well, Machi saw it after the match against Kastro...

mmm but i think she was misled about the real use or full scope of that ability, i will have to read that chapter again
evilgenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-27, 16:54   Link #2190
LevelSeven

^was there any other use than what was shown at that time?
Old 2016-05-28, 03:26   Link #2191
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

The thing about deceitful texture is that even if you know that he has it, you don't know when he'd be using it.
Old 2016-05-29, 01:43   Link #2192
The Small One

Quote:
Isn't Chrollo just trolling Hisoka?
He didn't need to tell him how his power works before the battle, he could have just surprised him. And why does he even limit himself to this set of powers in the first place? He could just use another power (maybe a more destructive one) without telling Hisoka.
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-29, 02:06   Link #2193
DemonOfWrath

Could it be related to the new, in his own words, annoying, restrictions he took in order to get the bookmark perhaps?
DemonOfWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-29, 02:39   Link #2194
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Isn't Chrollo just trolling Hisoka?
maybe he likes this kind of fighting more?
exspecially since hisuoka outsmarted him and caused one of his companions to die, i think that chrollos way of killing hisoka is the best way to make take away whathe wanted the most: a satisfying fight
afterall if chrollo outsmarts AND kills him with a lot of tricks and other BS i really doubt that hisoka can get a boner with that

Quote:
He didn't need to tell him how his power works before the battle, he could have just surprised him.
like demonofwrath said, it could be because it is one of the new sets of restrictions coming alongside the bookmark

Quote:
And why does he even limit himself to this set of powers in the first place? He could just use another power (maybe a more destructive one) without telling Hisoka.
i dont think nen abilitys are as prominent as it seems, mostlikely only 0.01% of humanity has it, and that doesnt mean that their abilitys are useful, most could not even master all other three nen techs that are needed for the creation of the fourth power

and the high-lvl ones are rare and also not that easily to get,
having even 10 or more mid-tier ones is some amazing amount i think
Old 2016-05-29, 05:06   Link #2195
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Chrollo already said it himself. He doesn't want to defeat Hisoka. He wants to defeat Hisoka with style.

No seriously, he said it himself, just re-read the beginning of the fight if you don't believe me.
Old 2016-05-29, 05:22   Link #2196
goblehook

I'll be damned if he doesn't want his ability as well
goblehook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-29, 05:44   Link #2197
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Chrollo already said it himself. He doesn't want to defeat Hisoka. He wants to defeat Hisoka with style.
that is true too

my sense of style would be that of chrollo stomping hisoka in any kind of combat without having difficulty but i think he and me have different views
Old 2016-05-29, 07:59   Link #2198
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblehook View Post
I'll be damned if he doesn't want his ability as well
If he wanted his ability he shouldn't have chosen a battle to the death.
Old 2016-05-29, 11:03   Link #2199
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonOfWrath View Post
Could it be related to the new, in his own words, annoying, restrictions he took in order to get the bookmark perhaps?
Could be. He said something about winning with style but that sounds like bullshit. He probably did need to tell him in order to use some of these powers like you said.
Old 2016-05-29, 13:59   Link #2200
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Hm... "He can use the bookmark, but in exchange he has to explain each ability to his opponents before he can use it."

That actually does not sound like a bad hypothesis.

Tags
overpowered villain