AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2018-08-12, 07:01   Link #2781
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

;_;

I hope whatever Sento's plan is, that he can fix this. I have this feeling that people might be getting revived later.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-12, 09:47   Link #2782
justavisitor

I am pretty sure that sento and co. have a flying form, but no, they have to run and run and run, first with the rider form, then with the human form

And when they reach the top, guess what? Evolto is not even there, since he has waited for far too long and he decides to have some fun with the Rogue instead

And at the end, Evolto even waits for the main heroine to come before getting things started...what was the point of splitting up again?? Evolto got to be the most trolling boss XD

This episode is fine, but when you think about it...
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-12, 09:53   Link #2783
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I think Cross-Z Magma only flew... once?
Old 2018-08-12, 10:15   Link #2784
justavisitor

But doesn't that mean he could have been flying instead of running? Plus build definitely has that hawk form
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2018-08-12, 10:56   Link #2785
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Oh, I forgot about HawkGatling. I guess the writers did as well. XD
Old 2018-08-12, 12:18   Link #2786
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It was obvious Utsumi would betray Evolt at some point, but I didn't think it would be to avenge Nanba. He remained loyal to Nanba all along and played it smart. Too bad his plan didn't work.

I'm pretty sure everybody is going to get revived once the two Earths fuse (although they may miss their memories), but damn if Kazumin's death wasn't sad as hell. I had two weeks to prepare for it, and yet I still wasn't ready ;_;

Gentoku's turn next week, and maybe even Banjo?
Old 2018-08-12, 13:47   Link #2787
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Oh well the actors did a good job conveying sadness.

When even Gentoku cried, that's when it hit me.
Old 2018-08-12, 17:51   Link #2788
B214

There's two bottles that need purification through the human body if I remember correctly, so I guess that's Kazumi and Gen-san's role.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-12, 17:55   Link #2789
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I think there was only one left, but I'm not sure.
Old 2018-08-18, 20:29   Link #2790
B214

Welp one more episode to go. I'll truly miss this series, i haven't actually been so invested in Rider since OOO. Though the only KR i've watched from start to end are about: Kuuga, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive, Ex-Aid and Build.
Old 2018-08-19, 05:30   Link #2791
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

So...

Spoiler for Zi-Oh, based on the preview only, no websites/magazines or other spoilers:
Old 2018-08-19, 07:52   Link #2792
B214

Too early to tell.
Old 2018-08-19, 10:26   Link #2793
justavisitor

Finally a KR series whose scale is big enough to threaten the existence of mankind and other lifeforms in the universe!

And finally Banjou remembers he can fly in this episode XD
Old 2018-08-19, 10:45   Link #2794
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Another great episode. Just one more to go. Zi-0 is going to have some big shoes to fill.
Old 2018-08-25, 21:18   Link #2795
B214

Spoiler for Finale:
Old 2018-08-26, 11:50   Link #2796
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That was kind of a weird ending. It feels like the epilogue was unfinished (like, where do those two go from there?), and in fact, we see Sento and Banjou in the preview for next week's Zi-0. It feels more like a new beginning than a conclusion, I guess?

Anyway, loved the show to death. Probably the most consistently great Rider show ever made. I don't think a single episode bored me, none of them felt like filler. My only disappointment is that we were never found out about Evolt's background.
Old 2018-08-26, 13:26   Link #2797
justavisitor

I think it's safe to pour everything out now...if you haven't watched the last episode, please stay away as this is one show you don't want to be spoiled

I agree with B214, if everyone in planet B is not being affected and they don't have any memory from planet A...How can you say you have managed to save planet A? It's more like Sento and Banjou have moved to planet B and lived happily ever after XD (at least Evolto is gone, tho, but they definitely should keep the memory of heroine at least, well we have movie war for that, hopefully)

It's a good show, and I kind of synchronize with Sento's feeling at the end...We, as KR fans, whenever we finish an adventure (complete the kr series), we have feel ppl to share to (unlike Kpop drama)
Old 2018-08-26, 18:58   Link #2798
B214

@Kanon, hence why Heisei Generation movies and V-cinema exist. That said I kinda wish they would go to the 3 chapters thing again for one last time.
Old 2018-08-29, 14:33   Link #2799
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

It seems they want to incorporate Zi-O more rigidly into the shared universe than Decade did, which more or less just had a new universe created for it... Which then crossed over with the already established universe any way...

Decade is confusing. I still love it though.

Anyway, this clearly is the ending. They saved the world. Sento and Banjo are the only hiccups left in this new world.

It makes sense for them to cameo in the first episode of Zi-O in a sort of torch passing moment.
Old 2018-08-30, 02:54   Link #2800
The 48th Ronin

Nothing much to say about Build at this point. I'll rate it 9/10. And it's up there with W, OOO and Gaim as one of the best installments of the franchise.
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
henshin, kamen rider, tokusatsu