AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2017-01-14, 08:35   Link #61
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

IRL, I'll hate someone like Tsuneki so much...
that is why I'm more curious at how Shoichi would sort things out with her

so far, he is doing good job... he didn't show out his lust and trying to approach her in pure way
Things would be more serious after they come back to school I think... since they can't possibly showed how close they are after summer break
for now, I'll just enjoy the fanservice :P
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-14, 09:26   Link #62
IceHism

Huh, that climbing into the window scene didn't really end up being much.

Wow, that's a beautiful midnight snack but other than that, I feel sort of disappointed in the stuff that happened this episode. Tsuneki is as cute as ever though.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-14, 09:47   Link #63
Ulin

That is not Spanish omelette!!! Garlic? Oven? I guess that's how a Japanese would feel if they saw how I make ramen...
Ulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-14, 11:05   Link #64
Wandering Soul

I'm sold on Tsuneki. She has a fun personality along with some quirks.

Shoichi does tend to overreact, but I guess that's why Tsuneki finds it so fun to tease him.

Deers can be scary.
Old 2017-01-14, 12:50   Link #65
Blueknight78

lol, first why this have a "harem tag" when the serie is not a harem but a "single girl each x episodes???.

I really like this sort of serie where you don't need a "ship war", where all the girls can have the mc for themself in the end i prefer this way more than the tipical harem shinengami, i feel this make the story more interesting and all the girls get equal treatment and development and happy ending.

now about this episode, why male young japaneses are so "overreacting" about females to the point of fantasy about "ecchi stuffs" on almost every action, this guy really need to "release" all his stress, the way he act and see each moment as a "ecchi stuff" is a little over the top, it's not like things like have to share cloths never can happen in the world and he must act like a little horny dog on each thing, well i think which don't help too much the fact which she like to tease him and make the not so too lewd situation look more lewd" , really a fun girl, let's see how the things gonna end with her.

Another note i really didn't believe which 2/3 parts of the episode where just "one day" all the scenes showing time pass, i was thinking which alread passed some days but was still the same day and how fast the rumors spread in the hotel, the pace really looked weird here but was still good.
Old 2017-01-14, 13:28   Link #66
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seihai View Post
I'm not really bothered about Shoichi's libido itself. As a an adolescent young man, you want boobs. You want ass. You want belly buttons..
All those things are nice, but they pale next to the true H-spot - collarbones...
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-14, 16:35   Link #67
Darthtabby

That dream sequence was a bit much. Otherwise I liked this episode. It captured the playfulness that made Amagami fun to watch.

BTW, what's the actual Spanish name for "Spanish Omelette"? I actually had something like that (sometimes in a sandwich) while travelling in Spain and Portugal but I can't remember what it's called! It was pretty good though.
Darthtabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-14, 17:05   Link #68
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Tortilla española.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-14, 17:28   Link #69
IceHism

Oh yea this was a good moment too
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Geez. I guess in true amagami fashion, it has a bunch of weird fetishes.
Old 2017-01-14, 18:32   Link #70
Ulin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthtabby View Post
BTW, what's the actual Spanish name for "Spanish Omelette"? I actually had something like that (sometimes in a sandwich) while travelling in Spain and Portugal but I can't remember what it's called! It was pretty good though.

In fact, we usually call it "Tortilla de Patatas" although as Guardian Enzo says, sometimes it can be known as Tortilla Española
Ulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-14, 18:33   Link #71
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
Oh yea this was a good moment too
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Geez. I guess in true amagami fashion, it has a bunch of weird fetishes.
Well...so far no one has turned into a bowl of ramen .
Old 2017-01-14, 22:19   Link #72
HandofFate

pretty funny episode 02.
Tsuneki such a troll.

the two girls with the yankee haircuts reactions was funny. The way Tsuneki handled the rumors about being a slut was well done. Course there's the underlying bit how since she's able to joke and play along with it, she doesn't mind if the rumors were true that they do lewd stuff together
Old 2017-01-15, 09:12   Link #73
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Not sure which one of them is worse, honestly...
Old 2017-01-15, 09:59   Link #74
Arya

mmm, this second episode confirmed my previous impressions honestly. I'll wait for the next girl to see which spin they'll put on her, but I can't see I'm looking forward to this show.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-15, 12:46   Link #75
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
Here I thought that Kaoru and Juichi had a kinky relationship when Tsuneki and Shochi are taking it to the next level.

Also in case nobody noticed this already, Mako=Keiko, same girl with the same voice actress. Dammit, I still wish the made a Keiko route.
Julio C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-15, 13:04   Link #76
IceHism

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Well...so far no one has turned into a bowl of ramen .
I'm waiting for something on the level of ramen bondage roleplay still
Old 2017-01-15, 14:48   Link #77
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Honestly? Like another poster here has said, this is way too generic. I mean, if teasing girls is your thing (like everyone knows childhood friends are my thing), then I won't judge. Only thing that got interesting is that Hikari started to wear MC's track suit, which is only an indirect interest since I was wondering if wearing another person of the opposite sex's clothes is considered intimate in Japan (spurred by a certain Sangatsu no Lion episode). So yes, it's part of the reason why the student body thinks Hikari and MC are dating.

Only thing that's keeping me going is that its Ayaneru who's voicing Hikari. Seriously, I can listen to her non-loli voice (think Fafnir) all day long, and this series is one of the better ones too. Of course there's still the childhood friend arc (voiced by none other than Kimura Juri of Shirobako fame as Aoi), but looks like imma gonna skip the other girl's arc if it goes on like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
All those things are nice, but they pale next to the true H-spot - collarbones...
Damn you man, I just snorted my drink thinking of Kyou no Go no Ni.

Now I know why I wasn't that impressed with the back leg of Amagami or the like, as Class 5-2 already got into weird body part fetishes already.The skit for those interested.
Spoiler for OT:

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-15, 18:32   Link #78
scififan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post

Damn you man, I just snorted my drink thinking of Kyou no Go no Ni.

Now I know why I wasn't that impressed with the back leg of Amagami or the like, as Class 5-2 already got into weird body part fetishes already.The skit for those interested.
Spoiler for OT:
I tried to refrain to compare this show with other show. Since you started it, I have some input. Comparing it to Kyou no Go no Ni is as comparing apple to orange. Kyou no Go no Ni is merely a comedy, and nothing more.

Seiren(as well as Amagami/Kimikiss) is playing with viewers' minds, and imagination. It throws in several border ecchi materials. The comparable show is Kuzu no Honkai, but that show goes over the borderline. Kuzu no Honkai has dark theme, and it also plays with viewers' minds. To avoid spoilers, I'll talk about it in that thread.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-15, 18:39   Link #79
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

I'm a grown man why am i enjoying the op so much

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Arturia Polaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-20, 03:52   Link #80
IceHism

Ep3:
Wtf there is isn't much to build a relationship on at this point. They can't just unload all the romance in ep4. That'll just feel unsatisfying. Can't believe it's been three episodes and they aren't even dating yet or have established a mutual interest. Instead, all they have is more teasing and shouichi's pissing and feet fetish.

Tags
harem, omnibus project, romcom