Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-09-07, 19:22   Link #3821
Eragon
Still Alive

Saints Row 4 - I LOVE this game
Old 2013-09-08, 02:34   Link #3822
T-6000

When I had FEAR 3 all this time, I never ent through the SP missions as Fettel. Only the point Man. So I decided to try playing through as him, and to tell you the truth playing solely as Fettel is a little dull. I think he works best as support in co-op and Slo-Mo combat has always been half the fun in the FEAR series. Take that away, and the gameplay is somewhat less exiting.
T-6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 02:41   Link #3823
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

I've started playing Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves HD (PS3) , I just completed Episode 4: A Cold Alliance .
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 20:02   Link #3824
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Soul Sacrifice PSvita

After grinding for a while (collecting spells/materials).... Yes, it is actually quite fun .
Old 2013-09-09, 00:00   Link #3825
Marulash

Guild Wars 2, haven't played since last November. Didn't get too far, so I guess I'll just start over with a new character.

Meanwhile, waiting for Rune Factory 4 (3DS)... really hoping for a October release.
Marulash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-13, 00:10   Link #3826
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

I've started playing Jak II HD (PS3), I just completed the Retrieve Banner from Dead Town mission.
Old 2013-09-13, 00:51   Link #3827
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
PS3: Was still working on Tales of Xillia before I lent my PS3 to a friend, and I'll probably get back to it when I get it back. Plan to finish leveling up my characters/item shops, then moving onto Milla's side of the story and finishing up the remaining trophies. After that, it's back to Tales of Graces f to finish what I started before that.

360: Gone back to get the last 2 achievements I need in Dead Rising. Just got "7 Day Survivor" and "Transmissionary" left to get.... I'll probably work on the later first... considering "7 Day Survivor" is a 14 hour straight ordeal... but since I've got the Real Megabuster, and Z Sword... SHOULD go well...

Vita: Was lucky enough to find a guy on GameFAQ giving away a download code for Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed: Bonus Edition... so I've been working on that. Considering my last experience with the game was playing with a Wiimote (and yes, it controlled like complete garbage), having an actual "controller" makes this game alot smoother... and frankly... easy. I'll probably be done with it in a day or two... then it's back to Persona 4 Golden, and that damned "Hardcore Risette Fan" trophy.

3DS: Stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf, still got alot of things to do. Day 13 of my Perfect Town... 2 more and I can finally get the golden water can, and start reorganizing the town... got a stockpile of trees... so I plan to chop all the trees down in town, and replant them so my town doesn't look so... messy.
Old 2013-09-13, 06:18   Link #3828
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE View Post
PS3: Was still working on Tales of Xillia before I lent my PS3 to a friend, and I'll probably get back to it when I get it back. Plan to finish leveling up my characters/item shops, then moving onto Milla's side of the story and finishing up the remaining trophies. After that, it's back to Tales of Graces f to finish what I started before that.
How's Xillia? I'm currently in the middle of Graces and wondering if I should go straight into Xillia or do a detour and pick up Ni No Kuni.

Quote:
Vita: Was lucky enough to find a guy on GameFAQ giving away a download code for Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed: Bonus Edition... so I've been working on that. Considering my last experience with the game was playing with a Wiimote (and yes, it controlled like complete garbage), having an actual "controller" makes this game alot smoother... and frankly... easy. I'll probably be done with it in a day or two... then it's back to Persona 4 Golden, and that damned "Hardcore Risette Fan" trophy.
That game is fantastic, it's what LBP Karting should have been imho.

As for the Hardcore Risette Fan it's rather simple, just make sure to keep hitting that left trigger to see the weaknesses. I had the trophy popup during the final boss battle and most people seem to get it that way so don't stress over it. I'm actually having more trouble finding death. Can't seem to figure it out.
Old 2013-09-13, 10:15   Link #3829
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
As for the Hardcore Risette Fan it's rather simple, just make sure to keep hitting that left trigger to see the weaknesses. I had the trophy popup during the final boss battle and most people seem to get it that way so don't stress over it. I'm actually having more trouble finding death. Can't seem to figure it out.
Oh... trust me... I've scanned 'em all... I'm on my 6th playthrough, and I'm starting to think that the "Hardcore Risette Fan" trophy stats carry over on NG+ is a bunch of BS...
Old 2013-09-13, 15:52   Link #3830
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Oh... trust me... I've scanned 'em all... I'm on my 6th playthrough, and I'm starting to think that the "Hardcore Risette Fan" trophy stats carry over on NG+ is a bunch of BS...
Did you do all the optional bosses? There's different lines for those. She also has some lines that only pop up after a given social link level (when she starts giving you hints at the start of the battle on what are the weaknesses of the shadow). There are also different lines for hard and rare shadows and the same monster can trigger multiple lines on different scans (one for each weakness).

That's about it: scan and grind like hell and it'll popup somewhere during the last boss (scan those as well even if you don't get any results )
Old 2013-09-14, 02:54   Link #3831
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Playing Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-revis again. Might play the sequel later after finishing this.

I really like the different battle themes, unlike other Rpgs, which play the same tune from start to finish on most battles.
Old 2013-09-14, 13:46   Link #3832
Dextro
He Without a Title

I picked up BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend for the Vita on a recent PSN sale so I'm going through the story mode on that right now. As a player Jin seems to fit my play style the best but I can't help but like Tsubaki simply on account of being voiced by Asami Imai
Old 2013-09-15, 03:33   Link #3833
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Completely addicted to Planetside 2. I remember playing the beta way back then but I stopped playing because of the horrible FPS I got despite a good PC, but there are some ways to increase FPS on the internet. After trying them out, my FPS greatly improved, and I'm playing on ultra settings with little to no ingame "PC lag" or shakiness, totally awesome. Basically my new FPS until BF4 comes out haha. I love the customization in terms of weapons and appearances. Even though it has a cash shop, you can get any weapon and weapon mod without paying a single thing. Appearance stuff costs actual money though. I'm cheapo and I just bought a few good weapons. It's actually not hard at all to get certifications (points used to buy weapons/mods), just have to look up tips on it . The one thing I like about the game is how the squad system works and how that pugs actually work together to take territories. Also, nothing beats a 3 way battle for a territory, freaking amazing especially with ultra graphics and HUNDREDS of players fighting.

I occasionally play Total War: Rome 2, but not as much as it's super time consuming and quite buggy, but every now and then I crave massive battles hehe.

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-15, 10:27   Link #3834
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Just finished Persona 4, and felt like there is a massive hole in my heart. Actually wanted to play the 2nd play through too, but controller broke (luckily just the day after i finished it)....so...

Feel so bored... and empty... and bored
Old 2013-09-15, 12:48   Link #3835
calorie

Still just Pazudora.
calorie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-15, 21:30   Link #3836
P99

Although I'm more than a little late, I've recently bought and just started Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII.
Old 2013-09-18, 15:01   Link #3837
T-6000

Thanks to an INI edit through the advice of some Steam users, I managed to get Fallout 3 working again without the damn thing locking up every 5-10 minutes. It seems like the Oblivion engine (which Fallout 3 uses a modified version) doesn't really like CPUs with more than one cores, and the INI edit aims to disable Fallout 3's usage of Multiple cores. It still locks up but alot less frequently (on average, one out of 3 playthroughs) but the lockup isn't "hard" (A Hard lockup is one that is so bad you have to actually hit the reset button on the PC). So I've been playing the hell out of Fallout 3 and remembered why I liked the game so much (despite the bugs) back at 2008.

I also downloaded F.E.A.R. Online yesterday, but I never could play it so far because of a log in issue. And from what I am reading on the forums, I'm not the only one with this problem. Many others are facing this problem, too. As soon as I can get the damn thing working, I'll give my thoughts on F.E.A.R. Online.
T-6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 04:07   Link #3838
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

I'm currently playing Jak 3 HD (PS3), I just completed the Defeat Veger's Precursor Robot mission.
Old 2013-09-23, 05:38   Link #3839
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po99okie View Post
Although I'm more than a little late, I've recently bought and just started Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII.
Enjoy, the immersion is deep in this one^^

Starting out Ace Combat AH on PS3, haven't played AC since AC2 for the PSX ._.

Also played Heavy Rain, but it's just so...iunno, is boring the right word for it? Might pick it up again some other day.

Still fighting through VC2 on PSP, pretty good so far.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-27, 08:44   Link #3840
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Lately been having fun with friends playing Dragon's Crown [PS3]. I wish it could have 6 players co-op instead of just 4 so we can utilize all character classes at once.