AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > KonoMini

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-24, 21:29   Link #21
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranko
in the promo they said someting along the lines of
"20th anversery work part 1 "
and given the fact that this is a gainax-shaft anime it will probaly have a 2nd season.
I think it's "first work for Gainax 20th anniversary", which indeed it is, the others are Melody of Oblivion (although mainly a JC Staff show IMO), Re: Cutie Honey and Gunbuster 2 (both OVA), and Bushilord (this one not out till 2005?)

obviously they label everything they are doing this year a "20th anniversary work", this is their 20th anniversary work website http://www.gainax.co.jp/20th/index.html
Old 2004-06-24, 22:07   Link #22
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Kris: Your words are false. Mahoromatic had two seasons along with a couple specials. The art of this series is identical, same level of ecchiness, and if that "part 1" thing said above was true, then the chances are there will be a season 2. But then again I could be wrong and most likely am.
Old 2004-06-24, 22:41   Link #23
Paiser

Kay dreamless and fuzzy wuzzy haters>just think world is going to be destroyed by 12o'clock and fear in your bed crying. That should make you happy. Haters

Season 2 needed. Indeed. Since alot of anime doesnt finish most of the plots. For example:
PeaceMaker Kurogane, Kono Minikuku mo Ustukushii Sekai, Maburaho, many many other more.
Season 2 is very needed.
Old 2004-06-27, 10:28   Link #24
PsionicXero
Meticulously frivolous

In season 2, Takeru better do something about his "love" with hikari, or else someone will be mad!!! mainly me. I also hope they dont cut out the fan service like in the season 2 of Full Metal Panic...
Old 2004-06-27, 16:01   Link #25
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
If that was the plot of season 2. I would not watch it. Since KGNE was unemotional crap and overated. I wouldn't dream of watching it. Plus Mari sucks ass.
Old 2004-06-27, 20:38   Link #26
Paiser

mari sucks ass club!!!
Uh... wut would be the point of season 2 then? Leo... if not about their relation ship with love? What would be the whole point of season 2?
Old 2004-06-27, 20:56   Link #27
heavenly

Takeru: Was Mari that ugly?
Not bad, eh?
Old 2004-06-28, 00:08   Link #28
PsionicXero
Meticulously frivolous

(make believe)Season 2 sript:
Hikari- oh takeru, plz hold me in ur arms and kiss me
takeru- no, im scared of girls
Hikari- i want u to make me a woman right here
takeru- err, im too much of a wimp for sex
hikari- then what do u want to do?
takeru- hmm, lets ride my new bike and talk about crap
Old 2004-06-28, 02:30   Link #29
Paiser

uh... okay...
Sure buddy...
Um.. this is gettin too stupid. If there will be season 2. It should be out next year. Look foward to it.
Old 2004-06-28, 03:37   Link #30
PsionicXero
Meticulously frivolous

Season 2 should be funny like in full metal panic and Mahoromatic. that was just a "make believe script", u cant tell me whats not atleast bit funny. stupid yes, but funny.
Old 2004-06-28, 09:33   Link #31
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
AHH~ Been hopitalize for 3 days, finally i'm free again....so wats going on while i'm not active?? Huh?? Is it true that there's season 2 for Konomini??? If there is and is like wat been told then it would be like Konomini + Kiminozo??

Man this is interesting.....really looking forward for the 2nd season lol. But isn't it that at the very end of Konomini it's already says that its the end?? Besides isn't Hikari tells Takeru not to forget her?? Hahaha..... Watever it turn out, i just hope that there's season 2, since i couldn't have enough of Hikari and Akari's cuteness.
Old 2004-06-28, 09:44   Link #32
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyByNite
So I was searching around and found some info on a possible second season.

Three years have passed since the events of episode 12 and Mari and Takeru have gotten together. Both are now in the work-force having skipped college, while Ryou is in college.
Is it?? Wait....sounds very familiar... wait the minute.... do you got mix up with kiminozo?? This sounds like.... Takayuki & Mizuki = Takeru & Mari?? Shinji = Ryou??
And is 3 years?????????? Isn't the plot are exactly the same with kiminozo?

Quote:
Suddenly Akari and Hikari return, the problem is that they return and don't know that three years have passed. Takeru is now torn and hides his relationship from the Hikari of three years ago to keep from hurting her and possibly bringing back out the destroyer Hikari. Akari herself begins to develop feelings for Takeru.
Wat the hack....and you say that Akari begin to develop feelings for Takeru???? You got to be kidding dude....wat will Ryou says if he's finds out?? My GOD, is pretty screw up!!!

Quote:
Meanwhile Mari gets more and more upset and depressed at how Takeru is dealing with Hikari's return and winds up getting drunk and sleeping with Ryou.
ok this is serious, isn't it sounds like Wat Mizuki and Takayuki does???

Quote:
Yes, all of this on Season Two... Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai: Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Sorry, but I'm just sitting here thinking and the characters really do match-up pretty good.
I must agree....is exactly like Kiminozo if that's were the truth...but, hahaha~ Can't wait for the 2nd season if this is the truth, btw who will play Haruka role???

P/S: Isn't Akari starting to sounds like Akane??? I mean...they got relative relationship with the heroin and fall in love with the hero...haha~
Old 2004-06-28, 11:21   Link #33
Paiser

uh.. the stupid topic starter made it up. thats a no no uh~oh
Old 2004-06-28, 15:34   Link #34
nephilim
Loves Kaori

... Quite obvious that it's fake what... The guys here are just playing around
Old 2004-06-30, 03:24   Link #35
PsionicXero
Meticulously frivolous

The most important thing about season 2 is, it must be funny. unless theres more story to tell, like if they went to a new world and Hikari dies or something...
Old 2004-07-07, 20:58   Link #36
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Maybe second season will go like this:

A year has passed and Takeru still misses Hikari but by a stroke of fate Hikari and Akari returns and the fires of love rekindles Takeru was especially happy and he hopes that Hikari will never leave him again but he now faces a new problem when hikari returned he keeps turning to his devilman form uncontrollably and has gripes about doing Hikari while Hikari wants to get closer to him but his Devil form keeps her away from her. And to make matters worse Evil Hikari is finding this situation useful and wants to use his uncontrollable form to destroy. Can Hikari and Takeru overcome the torturous obstacles that seperates them or would fate deny them of a happy destiny?
Old 2004-07-07, 22:34   Link #37
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

here's season 2:

yep that's it, nothing. Because the story is over
the most we can hope for is omake stuff, but even that's wishful thinking (Konomini teased me a lot...I WANNA SEE MORE TAKERU-DEVILMAN-MODE FIGHTS!)
Old 2004-07-07, 22:44   Link #38
Muir Woods
Disheartened and Retired

Ouch...my brain...too complicated for my brain floating in beer to comprehend. I agree with PsionicXero that the 2nd season (if there IS one) should be light and focused on random comedy, with minor (romantic) plot progress. One of the main gripes about this anime for me was there was too much psychobabble and contrived (as some posters in this forum already pointed out). Oh well, while we're BSing up 2nd season synopsis' here's mine:

One day, while Takeru and Ryou walks to school holding hands (I'll leave that to your imagination), a rainbow of butterflies forms and lightning emerges from it and strikes Ryou, instantaneously vaporizing him. Takeru screams in agony. Depressed, he visits a strip bar, only to see Ms. Portman working the pole. Ms. Portman sees the Takeru in misery and decides to cheer him up by banging him. 9 Months later, a cyborg is born with weapons on its hands and feet. It flies up into outer space saying it has a war to fight. Ryou's spirit haunts the road that was fried on, but is nice to his friends. But ghostbusters comes in and tries to eradicate Ryou, but Takeru and friends oppose...etc...so forth and so on. OK I'm a bit drunk...on to the 4th Kokanee.
Old 2004-07-11, 03:40   Link #39
Tsubomi Koneko

Send a message via AIM to Tsubomi Koneko Send a message via MSN to Tsubomi Koneko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paiser
First of all Takeru and Mari is cousins.
2nd if this is from other damn forums please just die.
3rd Gainax is not big fan of season 2
If we all pray hard enough(email them like a sums of a bitch) they might hear our*cough(emails) and MIGHT give us a OVA if were lucky.
Uh... and being in love with/dating/marrying a family member has been an odd thing in anime since when? Seriously, there's a large number of anime involving such things.
Old 2004-07-11, 04:20   Link #40
PsionicXero
Meticulously frivolous

Yea, ur right, its mosty the sister and brother tho. for example in "lova hina" its the sis and bro and in "de-Capo" its the sis and bro. whats with these people and incest???
Closed Thread