2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 6 1.49%
Voters: 403. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-08-10, 05:12   Link #221
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by patnam View Post
Nunnally's whereabout is unknown... but then Lelouch has to presume she marked as deceased. Therefore, he will have more rage, berserk and he's ready to enter into the demon mode...
Meanwhile, Suzaku is now a second mass murderer after Euphie (thanks to Freya)... but I don't see any civillians (including Milly) perished in explosive when it happened within the Tokyo Government area only affected...
What happened to Gino and Anya anyway when the Freya activated?
Did Gulford truly died in explosive?
Anya...well, fell after the Geass reaction. However, her Frame's Float Unit did quickly flicker back on, so I assume she retreated from the battlefield. Gino...well, not sure. And yes, Guilford did perish, sadly...
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 05:13   Link #222
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by srb View Post
But Schneizel isn't Suzaku's immediate commander, and Schneizel has no command authority over the Lancelot.

What part of Schenziel owns the lancelot do you not understand? Suzaku is just a pilot. Schenziel is letting him use the lancelot since he is his patron.

Schenziel could take the Lancelot away from him and Suzaku is stuck flying a mook unit until he gets another patron and thsi is very unlikely now he has crossed the 2nd Prince Schenziel.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 05:14   Link #223
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
That's another thing too. It was ordered to put it on the Lancelot. He basically had two options, do what he's told and be able to join the battle, or refuse probably see himself replaced as Lancelot's pilot. As a Knight of Round Suzaku has a lot of clout, but he isn't allowed to act with impunity, he still has to follow his immediate commanders orders and frankly it being Suzaku, he would listen anyway if he wasn't a Knight of Round.
The airplane was pointing away from the explosion/implosion and the strip was on the very edge of that crater. Sayoko could have hit the takeoff switch and the plane could have jetted off.

I think we see Tamaki get into a chair in the preview. For all we know he crashes next to the plane and tries to pilot Nunnally and Sayoko back.

Lelouch is going all nuts and then all of a sudden the big idiot shows up with his sister and he's like "what's up."

He seems to be happy. Maybe he thinks he is going to ger promoted for "capturing" the governor.

---

Milly: the fighting was going on all over the city. Only a chuck of it was blown up. I say she gets out fine or maybe Rivalz shows up and she gets on his bike. Meh. No reason to think she's dead.

Nunnally: several ways she can get out of it. VV could teleport, I think. Charles took his code. Maybe he can warp, also. At least, I thought VV could port. Romeyer or Sayoko could have hit the catapult launcher and that plane could have barely escaped. Tamaki seems happy in the preview. Maybe he finds them. Why else would he be happy?

Kallen crying: Nunnally.

I say the next episodes ends with a huge revelation about Anya.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 05:15   Link #224
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by srb View Post
But Schneizel isn't Suzaku's immediate commander, and Schneizel has no command authority over the Lancelot. Schneizel may have supreme command of all military forces in Area 11, but Suzaku is not part of the regular command structure and would not have to fly off with Freya attached to his KMF.

The fact that he does so, in a battle where millions of civilians could die to it if it was fired, or somehow malfunctioned (it's untried technology) and went off by itself... I don't buy it. That's not Suzaku.
That is very Suzaku. Suzaku is under the command of Schneizel, because the entirety of the armed forces are under his command. When the Emperor deployed them, they were subject to that. Plus, in Suzaku's mind, following orders is paramount. He would never disobey a member of the royal family. it would strike against the core of who he is. When they said the bomb stays, Suzaku had no choice but to keep it.
Old 2008-08-10, 05:16   Link #225
Seibee
Mwu Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
The airplane was pointing away from the explosion/implosion and the strip was on the very edge of that crater. Sayoko could have hit the takeoff switch and the plane could have jetted off.

I think we see Tamaki get into a chair in the preview. For all we know he crashes next to the plane and tries to pilot Nunnally and Sayoko back.

Lelouch is going all nuts and then all of a sudden the big idiot shows up with his sister and he's like "what's up."

He seems to be happy. Maybe he thinks he is going to ger promoted for "capturing" the governor.
That sounds like something Tamaki would do. Plus it'd be all kinds of awesome. They'd have to lock Rollo in a box though..
Seibee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 05:18   Link #226
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
What part of Schenziel owns the lancelot do you not understand? Suzaku is just a pilot. Schenziel is letting him use the lancelot since he is his patron.
Suzaku is a Knight of Rounds. He answers to the Emperor and the Emperor only. The original Lancelot research was funded by Schneizel, but as Suzaku is a Knight of Rounds, and all Knight of Rounds now have a seventh-generation KMF (some apparently based on Gawain's frame, like the Galahad, and others are either new or based on Lancelot's technologies) it is quite safe to assume that the upgraded Lancelot Conquista has been recquisitioned by Suzaku as his personal KMF due to his position as a Knight of Rounds, and he would have received it, by Imperial edict.
srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 05:19   Link #227
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:

Schenziel could take the Lancelot away from him and Suzaku is stuck flying a mook unit until he gets another patron and thsi is very unlikely now he has crossed the 2nd Prince Schenziel.
As far as I can tell Schneizel pretty much funds the entire science division of the Britannian military including that Dallas laboratory as well.

From Wikipedia:

Schneizel sponsors a number of experimental projects throughout the series. He is the patron of Lloyd Asplund, developer of the Lancelot, funded the construction of the Gawain, and takes possession of one of the Thought Elevators in Japan to study it.

@Srb: Okay now your grasping at straws. That's pure theory that just happens to be one that supports your point of view. Think about it. Schneizel owns the bomb and owns Lancelot, Schneizel says the bomb goes on Lancelot. The bomb goes on Lancelot. Suzaku could have refused to pilot it, but Schneizel would have just found someone else. Also Suzaku would need the emperors permission to override an order by Schneizel too you realize. As I understand it the Emperor has to give him the express privilige to do something before he can use it as a reason to override one of Schneizel's orders anyway. Remember that time the Knight of One disagreed with Schneizel's policy of containment in the Chinese Federation and wanted to go to war with them, but had to go before the Emperor to ask permission to basically override him and conduct his own war there anyway. The Emperor then did his "only fools wage war" speech and suddenly the Knight of One was all in agreement and thus couldn't get his war groove on in the Chinese Federation. I think if that applies for Knight of One it applies for everyone.

As for why Suzaku would agree to have the bomb put on Lancelot. Remember the talk that he had with Nina where Nina asked him to look after it for Euphemia's sake or whatnot. Suzaku basically being the self-loathing person he is felt he had to take on the burden of carrying Freya. And when you think about it, under normal circumstances if you know you have no plans to use a weapon and don't want to see it used and felt you could keep that from happening, you'd probably want to accept responsibility for it to. Just so it doesn't go to somebody like Luciano or Bismarck or even Anya and Gino frankly. I think all of them would be likely to use it if ordered. Under normal circumstances and without the live Geass, the bomb was safest with Suzaku the idealist.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2008-08-10 at 05:39.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 05:20   Link #228
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
As far as I can tell Schneizel pretty much funds the entire science division of the Britannian military including that Dallas laboratory as well.

From Wikipedia:

Schneizel sponsors a number of experimental projects throughout the series. He is the patron of Lloyd Asplund, developer of the Lancelot, funded the construction of the Gawain, and takes possession of one of the Thought Elevators in Japan to study it.
That's stretching it a bit. He funds experiments. Others do the mass-producing.
Old 2008-08-10, 05:21   Link #229
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:

From Wikipedia:

One more good reason not to cross him then.
Old 2008-08-10, 05:28   Link #230
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by patnam View Post
Did Gulford truly died in explosive?
Yeah. We saw his mecha get fully enveloped by the bubbble.

Anyhow, it's not really a nuke. This WMD is nothing like the crude nuke she tried to build. She has had access to Schneizels resources. This is an imploding vaporizing bubble thing. It's like a mini-blackhole.

No fallout, no mushroom, just a big hole.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 05:31   Link #231
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Who else thinks they misnamed this EP? Insted of "the Flash of Fleija" i think it should've been named "Kallen Strikes Back. Hard."
Old 2008-08-10, 05:35   Link #232
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
Who else thinks they misnamed this EP? Insted of "the Flash of Fleija" i think it should've been named "Kallen Strikes Back. Hard."
Hax Gurren more likely. >_<

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 05:37   Link #233
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Spoiler for ep18:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 05:39   Link #234
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek View Post
Hax Gurren more likely. >_<
Don't worry you'll get your hax LA soon enough to make up for it. It'll probably be even more haxed.
Old 2008-08-10, 05:44   Link #235
UltimateClash

Quote:

Anyhow, it's not really a nuke. This WMD is nothing like the crude nuke she tried to build. She has had access to Schneizels resources. This is an imploding vaporizing bubble thing. It's like a mini-blackhole.

That's what I thought....Then I saw this:

http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/CO...Large%2037.jpg

Nuclear Fission IS involved. I don't quite know how Nina butchered it to do what it does, but, by definition, it is a nuke.
UltimateClash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 05:45   Link #236
v1nx

Send a message via ICQ to v1nx
Quote:
Don't worry you'll get your hax LA soon enough to make up for it. It'll probably be even more haxed.
Do want LA with Fleja(or what was it? XD) machinegun
v1nx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 05:46   Link #237
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1nx View Post
Do want LA with Fleja(or what was it? XD) machinegun
That would still not overcome Lelouchs plot armor.
Old 2008-08-10, 05:48   Link #238
Tkpenalty
I Want GN Flag II

Quote:

It is a nuke, it uses the nuclear fission process to blast everything, but the sakuradite prevents the explosion from going more than its designated diameter.

Sigh.... epic. I haven't seen anything this epic in anime yet.

and its my bday today 8D a nice bday present....
Tkpenalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 05:49   Link #239
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Spoiler for ep18:
...Sayoko, Nunnally and Romeyer are unknown. Missing. And in anime terms that usually means alive, not dead.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 05:50   Link #240
Graus
grumpy guy in #mirrormoon

Quote:

Heh, cant help but to think about MIDAS WMD from Front Mission 3.
Graus is offline   Reply With Quote