AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-09-30, 00:38   Link #21
BigNobody
The Former Apprentice

If I had MC's power I'd kill myself till it's near darn impossible to do so. I'd be too OP of a character. Did MC do that?
BigNobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-30, 00:41   Link #22
laon
Hantai

Spoiler:
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-30, 01:12   Link #23
kazzuya

If he can't beat the enemy he should just kill himself over and over again till he is confident in beating the opponent. Instead of training killing himself is the way.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-30, 16:47   Link #24
CNine
Inactive Member

Trying to do prologue :
Prologue

or

here
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-30, 16:51   Link #25
gimme breack
I Hate Ecchi . . . NOT!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
Trying to do prologue :
Prologue

or

here
oh~~
thanks bro
#brofist
Old 2014-09-30, 17:16   Link #26
BigNobody
The Former Apprentice

Quote:
Trying to do prologue :
Prologue

or

here
I just remembered this novel had a google drive but has not been updated for about 2 months or so. So far only prologue was translated. Pretty much the same as the one above.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...mp;usp=sharing
Old 2014-10-11, 22:24   Link #27
Razorfloss

that ability is just unfair
Razorfloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-11, 22:26   Link #28
techblade

Yea way too overpowered he is pretty much almost invincible.
techblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-11, 22:27   Link #29
aurel1

Quote:
Trying to do prologue :
Prologue

or

here
will you continue translating cnine..?
Old 2014-10-11, 22:28   Link #30
SineMora
Wait for it...

GO BEYOND DEATH.

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-11, 22:31   Link #31
cabman11

http://ncode.syosetu.com/n0257cg/33/Ok

how bout this one.
The MC, his childhood friend, and the bullu all gets summoned to another world buy a bord God nothing to do. and basically there's a dungeon they have to go through the main character office and self as a sacrifice to the dungeon so that his childhood friend does not go through it. but jokes on him turns out his childhood friend in the bully were dating each other already and they use him as a scapegoat and pushing him in. his power he got from God is basically a 10 card slot. ( exclusive for him not the other 2) it's basically that whatever he killed he can take its power but it's limited to 10 so he has to take carefully. the dungeon he's and has a win percentage of 0. and the first monster he somehow manages the beat is an immortal king. ( not even the most dangerous thing in the dungeon) and gains the power of immortality which he uses to his advantage ( at least not get wrecked instantly by some of the most OP insane s*** down here.)

about the childhood friend. Shes unredeemable and even the author said thats she going to die horribly.

About main heroin
Spoiler:
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-11, 22:41   Link #32
BigNobody
The Former Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post

how bout this one.
The MC, his childhood friend, and the bullu all gets summoned to another world buy a bord God nothing to do. and basically there's a dungeon they have to go through the main character office and self as a sacrifice to the dungeon so that his childhood friend does not go through it. but jokes on him turns out his childhood friend in the bully were dating each other already and they use him as a scapegoat and pushing him in. his power he got from God is basically a 10 card slot. ( exclusive for him not the other 2) it's basically that whatever he killed he can take its power but it's limited to 10 so he has to take carefully. the dungeon he's and has a win percentage of 0. and the first monster he somehow manages the beat is an immortal king. ( not even the most dangerous thing in the dungeon) and gains the power of immortality which he uses to his advantage ( at least not get wrecked instantly by some of the most OP insane s*** down here.)

about the childhood friend. Shes unredeemable and even the author said thats she going to die horribly.

About main heroin
Spoiler:
So...harem or not? (slit mouthed woman and ghost?) BTW link does not work

Anyway hoping someone does pick up this series again.
Old 2014-10-11, 22:44   Link #33
bludvein

Quote:

how bout this one.

About main heroin
Spoiler:
Gonna be honest, I thought it was a complete ripoff. The inexplicable item drops and cards weren't to my taste either.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-11, 22:44   Link #34
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNobody View Post
So...harem or not?
Not.
The child hood friend is irredeemable and new girl just got introduced latest chapter..
A yandere that would save her love across dimensions.

you know the saying how heroes get stronger when they go to another world?
apparently the same applies to the ghost yandere. Pewer is demon God class.
Old 2014-10-11, 22:46   Link #35
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Gonna be honest, I thought it was a complete ripoff. The inexplicable item drops and cards weren't to my taste either.
he only gets 10 cards. and the dungeon was created by that really crazy and bored God remember
Old 2014-10-11, 22:47   Link #36
BigNobody
The Former Apprentice

Quote:
Not.
The child hood friend is irredeemable and new girl just got introduced latest chapter..
A yandere that would save her love across dimensions.

you know the saying how heroes get stronger when they go to another world?
apparently the same applies to the ghost yandere. Pewer is demon God class.
lol guy is immortal(cannot die) the girl is a ghost (dead).....what a match huh
Old 2014-10-11, 22:48   Link #37
Razorfloss

Quote:

how bout this one.

About main heroin
Spoiler:
ok that guy is screwed 6 ways from sunday and is it just me or are yall looking forward to the friend dying horribly. im hoping it involves alot of screaming
Razorfloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-11, 22:52   Link #38
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurel1 View Post
will you continue translating cnine..?
I don't know, when I saw that this work didn't have update for 2 months I've prepared to give up translating this.
and it's also depending on my RL situation[now it's become rather hectic and I got my unfinished gunpla as a bonus for all that trouble]

Edited :

the author will concentrated in his universty entrance exam, so the update will be irregular

Last edited by CNine; 2014-10-11 at 23:35.
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-11, 23:14   Link #39
laon
Hantai

Quote:
I don't know, when I saw that this work didn't have update for 2 months I've prepared to give up trnslating this.

Edited :

the author will concentrated in his universty entrance exam, so the update will be irregular
Ah so he really is a highschool student, he was talking about being busy with school festival and such on a particular chapter (don't really care to go to author's page to confirm this so I just read whatever he wrote on the chapter).

No wonder the sudden school arc goes for long lol.
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-11, 23:24   Link #40
BigNobody
The Former Apprentice

As long as author doesn't axe this then its good

Tags
dimension traveling, harem, rivalling gods, slaves, webnovel