AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2010-07-14, 17:03   Link #1681
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

^Please don't talk much more about it then that, because that would be some seriously huge spoil material.
Old 2010-07-14, 17:08   Link #1682
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
^Please don't talk much more about it then that, because that would be some seriously huge spoil material.
Shutting up :X
Old 2010-07-14, 17:37   Link #1683
Nite-Wing

Quote:
Episode 40 is up on youtube. Source http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-before-airing

I won't be watching it though. No point.
It doesn't sound like Crunchyroll had any involvement in it but someone from TV Tokyo is gonna get canned for sure.
Old 2010-07-14, 18:30   Link #1684
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
It doesn't sound like Crunchyroll had any involvement in it but someone from TV Tokyo is gonna get canned for sure.
Took a look at the episode, no subtitles, or logos anywhere. Doesn't entirely rule out the CR end of things having some involvement, but given how far out some of these episodes are, I'd suspect a disgruntled employee somewhere closer to TV Tokyo's end rather than users taking advantage of carelessness on Crunchyroll's end.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 21:45   Link #1685
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
I think so too. Not sure whether because it's manga so the pace seems ok, but when it's animated, it just seems too quick. The villains getting pawned so quickly.

I like Juvia and Lucy's development but the anime makes their combo look like a magical girl show. For some reason, that scene of their holding hands and shining just makes me cringe.

well, consider that Grey isn't scared of transportation, it's logical for him to be able to escape that owl guy's capture. Really like his ice-blade too, and the flashback is awesome. I think Grey needs more time fighting Natsu's flame to justify what'll happen in the next episode though.. more rant on that next week. oh, just another thought. Interesting how all Grey thinks of is rescuing Erza rather than Natsu when Natsu's about to be digested! this "twist" of emotion is unusual because everyone would be expecting Grey to think of losing a great comrade in Natsu rather than Erza.
Grey wasn't that surprising to me. I think he'd be more annoyed with Natsu for getting himself beaten at a time like this than actually being worried about him. Besides he was going to get him out anyways so it wasn't going to be a problem. Erza's situation is much more unknown since she is stuck in that card. Besides this whole situation has a bad feeling to it which is probably adding to Grey's concern.
Old 2010-07-15, 07:52   Link #1686
Crontica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
Took a look at the episode, no subtitles, or logos anywhere. Doesn't entirely rule out the CR end of things having some involvement, but given how far out some of these episodes are, I'd suspect a disgruntled employee somewhere closer to TV Tokyo's end rather than users taking advantage of carelessness on Crunchyroll's end.
This spoiler is a month in advance not the mention this lad managed to grab several others, clearly the result of sabotaging slacking security.
Old 2010-07-15, 16:12   Link #1687
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Oh my this second soundtrack. Just oh my.

Go listen to it right this second people, is all i'll say.
Old 2010-07-15, 23:20   Link #1688
chaos_animagic

Heh... Fairy Tail thread became talking about anime leak thread.

LOL...

anyways... just watched episode 37.
For some reason... I get the feelings that Gray have "romantic" feelings toward Erza...
Also... I totally forgot about the Unison Raid... that was fun... GIRL POWER!!!
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 01:10   Link #1689
Lamar
Ippiki Ookami

I was wondering does Natsu still have those magic circle thingies that show up as he summons fire when he fights or whatever, cause i watched the first 2 episodes then dropped it cause i didn't like that considering i started with the manga and it didn't have that. If it stopped doing that i want to pick it up. So yeah....Do they still have him with those magic circle thingies?
Lamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 03:37   Link #1690
Crontica

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_animagic View Post
Heh... Fairy Tail thread became talking about anime leak thread.

LOL...

anyways... just watched episode 37.
For some reason... I get the feelings that Gray have "romantic" feelings toward Erza...
Also... I totally forgot about the Unison Raid... that was fun... GIRL POWER!!!
That is what i call foreshadowing brotha. Had no clue in sight that they were even on the same team until that flashblack.

Last edited by Crontica; 2010-07-16 at 07:24.
Crontica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 05:31   Link #1691
blewin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Grey wasn't that surprising to me. I think he'd be more annoyed with Natsu for getting himself beaten at a time like this than actually being worried about him. Besides he was going to get him out anyways so it wasn't going to be a problem. Erza's situation is much more unknown since she is stuck in that card. Besides this whole situation has a bad feeling to it which is probably adding to Grey's concern.
yeah, I agree with ya on that. oh well, Natsu really is stupid for getting "eaten" like that.

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 07:36   Link #1692
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Oh my this second soundtrack. Just oh my.

Go listen to it right this second people, is all i'll say.
A great suggestion. Really has been a nice soundtrack to listen to. Some good pieces in there.
Old 2010-07-16, 09:33   Link #1693
Simonsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar View Post
I was wondering does Natsu still have those magic circle thingies that show up as he summons fire when he fights or whatever, cause i watched the first 2 episodes then dropped it cause i didn't like that considering i started with the manga and it didn't have that. If it stopped doing that i want to pick it up. So yeah....Do they still have him with those magic circle thingies?
the circles are still there sometimes, and for all magic fyi.

the fighting becomes faster paced though and more live than before. the first like 4-5 episodes made it feel like watching someone play final fantasy and they keep doing summons and we had to watch the whole summon animation for shiva or ifrit everytime.
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 10:22   Link #1694
Lamar
Ippiki Ookami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsy View Post
the circles are still there sometimes, and for all magic fyi.

the fighting becomes faster paced though and more live than before. the first like 4-5 episodes made it feel like watching someone play final fantasy and they keep doing summons and we had to watch the whole summon animation for shiva or ifrit everytime.
I'll give it a try when the new episode comes out then. If it still annoys meh ill stick with the manga (and) i'll wait for the the point where they get rid of the circles.
Old 2010-07-16, 13:52   Link #1695
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_animagic View Post
Heh, a lot of people thought the same when this chapter was first released a few years back. Personally i don't see anything romantic between the two, though that's just me.
Old 2010-07-16, 16:49   Link #1696
Lamar
Ippiki Ookami

Quote:
Heh, a lot of people thought the same when this chapter was first released a few years back. Personally i don't see anything romantic between the two, though that's just me.
I agree but i do see Nastu and Lucy for some reason.
Old 2010-07-16, 16:56   Link #1697
Crontica

I thought Lucy was with Leo, as suggested by the OP.
Old 2010-07-16, 20:16   Link #1698
blewin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
A great suggestion. Really has been a nice soundtrack to listen to. Some good pieces in there.
been listening to it too! but I like the first OST better. Maybe the novelty of the songs impressed me more whereas in the 2nd OST, most of the songs are a remix and a lot of them are quite short. They still haven't put in the song by Lucy's spirt when they first found Deliora.

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-17, 04:26   Link #1699
Ramp
Router

I agree; although it would've been almost impossible to beat the quality of the 1st ost.

There are still some really good tracks on it, including the song they used in the ep 37 flashbacks, an a piano version of the fairy tail theme - I'm sold :P
Ramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-17, 04:41   Link #1700
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
been listening to it too! but I like the first OST better. Maybe the novelty of the songs impressed me more whereas in the 2nd OST, most of the songs are a remix and a lot of them are quite short. They still haven't put in the song by Lucy's spirt when they first found Deliora.
It's pretty hard to beat the quality that the first soundtrack provided, though i'm just glad the second features more battle tracks, because Yasuharu Takanashi produces them so well.

Of course track 29 'Bonds' is by far my favorite on the second soundtrack.

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen