Eddy

Send a message via MSN to Edijs
i hope in christmas it will be cheaper im going to buy that thing
Edijs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 08:48   Link #2922
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Dear me, I know I should be used after all these years, but it is still frigging annoying to have the exact same price tag but in euro on our side... That's almost 80€ extra (a little more than $100)
Wouldn't it be cheaper to import it? The system's region free, isn't it?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 09:07   Link #2923
Edijs
Eddy

You think you pay 80€ extra? i did say in my country its like that if ps3 in usa costs like 300$ dollars in my country it be like 300LVL , and 300LVL is 600$ dollars , so i pay like 2x on it
Old 2011-08-17, 10:24   Link #2924
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Wouldn't it be cheaper to import it? The system's region free, isn't it?
Nope, because you have happy european customs waiting for you at the corner of the back alley.
It is already annoying to have customs for something barely worth 50€, so I don't want to imagine how much importing it from the US or JP would be, especially if you have to include the shipping cost.
The best plan is to import one from UK I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edijs View Post
You think you pay 80€ extra? i did say in my country its like that if ps3 in usa costs like 300$ dollars in my country it be like 300LVL , and 300LVL is 600$ dollars , so i pay like 2x on it
... Hum, I don't think so:
http://www.brivi.lv/console_games/spkonsoles/p_202991/
...thanks to a certain bird for the link
Old 2011-08-18, 03:33   Link #2925
Edijs
Eddy

Thats Klashikari for link i never find so cheap but still in U.S dollars its ~430$ like , where i was looking there was like 279ls , 250ls in the internet shop, in a regular shop its more like internet ... and that is like 320gb version :O wow , you are awesome
Old 2011-08-19, 11:54   Link #2926
Sides

Why cross-game voice chat is not possible on the ps3, read more on eurogamer
It sound really stupid, but IMO they are preparing to ditch support for the ps3 pretty soon, but leaving it open for 3rd parties. With the Vita looming around the corner and with better architectural design, i cannot blame them. But the whole article sounded like promotion for the vita.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 03:46   Link #2927
Sides

Sony Pushes PSN Exclusives with 'Only On PSN' Program
Nicked it from neogaf. Looks like PS2 BC is back via PSN versions. Not idea if the PSN releases are 1:1 PS2 versions or HD remastered. Hopefully, once PS Suite, at full speed, PSN will be available on it as well.
Old 2011-10-03, 04:34   Link #2928
Zexas

Quote:
And the program will also feature a selection of "rare classic games" added to the store on October 4, including God Hand, GrimGrimoire, Maximo: Ghosts to Glory, Odin Sphere and Ring of Red.

“‘Only On PlayStation Network’ is our line of great exclusive games that users can count on to deliver exciting game experiences that can’t be found anywhere else,” said Susan Panico, senior director of PlayStation Network, SCEA. “This strong initial content offering, combined with the day one discounts for PlayStation Plus subscribers and the ‘Spend $60, Get $10 Back’ promotion, makes PlayStation Network the premier destination for digital content.”

The lineup in the program is as follows: October 4 - Eufloria and Rochard; October 11 - Sideway: New York; October 13 - Sodium Collection; October 18 - Okabu and RocketBirds; October 25 - inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood and PixelJunk Sidescroller.
Huh? eh... wha? YES!

Seriously they dropped the bomb so casually. It's like coming out of nowhere!
Old 2011-10-03, 07:45   Link #2929
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Very nice to see Odin Sphere on that list. One of my favorite games of all time. Great move by Sony on this one.

Hope all you guys/girls give it a shot.
Old 2011-10-03, 11:19   Link #2930
marvelB

Quote:
God Hand

This is all that really matters to me.
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 12:19   Link #2931
ZeroForever

been meaning to try god hand, one of the few game i never was able to find on ps2 (without spending a arm and a leg)
Old 2011-10-03, 16:40   Link #2932
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Depending on how much the game is, I'll probably be downloading God Hand tomorrow.

Here's hoping we get some more PS2 games on the PSN in the future.
Old 2011-10-03, 16:52   Link #2933
Sides

Not doubt that God Hand is probably the best PS2 game ever made, but they are putting Ring of Red on the PSN thing! If you like Valkyria Chronicles or any SRPG, get this. Just like Valkyria Chronicles this is one of the underrated games on a playstation console when released, but unfortunately it did get an anime to attract a second coming.
Old 2011-10-04, 01:37   Link #2934
Westlo
Lets be reality

Man.. if the PSX and PS2 games look good on Vita than I don't even need 1 Vita produced game to convince me to buy one.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 02:10   Link #2935
Sides

The vita uses an OLED screen. If you ever seen the sony XEL-1 in action, you will not be disappointed.
Old 2011-10-05, 06:23   Link #2936
demonix

Send a message via Yahoo to demonix
And continuing from my previous report sony have announced the first 3 games that will be available for the launch of the playstation network import section
demonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 14:47   Link #2937
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

just posted here

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 20:09   Link #2938
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnAdct1 View Post
Here's hoping we get some more PS2 games on the PSN in the future.
I'm also hoping they go this route...There are so many titles I was never able to play for the ps2 and so hard if not impossible to find in working condition.
Old 2011-10-28, 17:43   Link #2939
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Alright, finally got myself a PS3. hooray, mission successful. 24exp. received. Still need infinity points to the next level!

I'm gonna be straight with this. I need some help. I could go and waste my time looking at every gaming forum out there searching for answers, but honestly I would rather speak with you. The playstation network store is what is bothering me. I live in Europe and my country doesn't have a store so I shall be picking the neighboring one. But if I'm gonna pick one up, might as well go with the one that actually gets decent content. So, should UK be satisfactory? I'm gonna be buying the PAL region games mostly but eventually I will import from US when some special edition is thrown my way.

And if any of you have any tips regarding the handling/health care of my new friend, it's more then welcome.
Old 2011-10-28, 17:54   Link #2940
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
Alright, finally got myself a PS3. hooray, mission successful. 24exp. received. Still need infinity points to the next level!

I'm gonna be straight with this. I need some help. I could go and waste my time looking at every gaming forum out there searching for answers, but honestly I would rather speak with you. The playstation network store is what is bothering me. I live in Europe and my country doesn't have a store so I shall be picking the neighboring one. But if I'm gonna pick one up, might as well go with the one that actually gets decent content. So, should UK be satisfactory? I'm gonna be buying the PAL region games mostly but eventually I will import from US when some special edition is thrown my way.

And if any of you have any tips regarding the handling/health care of my new friend, it's more then welcome.
You're free to make as many different accounts as you wish on the PSN as long as you use different e-Mail addresses and usernames. I'd actually recommend having a UK account along with a Japanese account to download Japanese demos/games if you're interested in those.

As for handling and care of the PS3; a simple fan with a well-circulated room is best. Obvious stuff like don't play too long in one sitting and don't stack things on top of it I'll just mention.

Tags
console, ps3, sony