AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

Old 2012-01-31, 11:07   Link #761
Ypocaramel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
Episode one has already shown that they're not really that effective overall and at most slow down his ascension instead of holding him down completely.
If he can lift himsself and a girl into flying fighter jet and fly two giant mecha into orbit, no amount of weight will stop him when he's emotional Guy could get a job lifting commercial satellites into space to get some pocket money yea? They might have been helpful when he didn't get have multiple hotties hitting on him and he wasn't in love and all.

Last edited by Ypocaramel; 2012-01-31 at 11:26.
Ypocaramel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 11:51   Link #762
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual

Why did they exempt Amata from wearing the shock bracelet when it would clearly have been more effective than Donar shooting darts? It seems really stupid...
ttdestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 12:02   Link #763
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Ah ah great pics Lord of Pandemonium ! I love all these pics where there are Amata and Zessica
Is there a particular scene you want vectored or rendered? Give it to me now and I will get for you in the next few days.

Anybody else? Is there a particular image or character you wanted vectored and rendered? Speak now on forever hold your peace--
Since I am sharing I might as well share the Amata, Mikono and Kagura Renders I have...anybody interested in them?

Here are the Kagura renders I posted for request

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttdestroy View Post
Why did they exempt Amata from wearing the shock bracelet when it would clearly have been more effective than Donar shooting darts? It seems really stupid...
Honesty I don't think his intentions are to prevent love and he's also an advocate it. Gen in the original series, made them figure out the answers for themselves whenever he taught them a lesson

Lol. Gen and Rena (can't remember their EVOL names ) are like the Zaraki & Yachiro of EVOL

[IMG=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/2615/vlcsnap2012013012h09m35.png][/IMG]

Last edited by Lord of Pandemonium; 2012-01-31 at 12:16.
Lord of Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 12:05   Link #764
Ypocaramel

Mikono, please.
Ypocaramel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 12:06   Link #765
Adigard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttdestroy View Post
The commander, in the original, often seemed to be reading off the script in terms of predicting his lessons to the troops. Fairly certain he knows what's going on and has planned accordingly.
Adigard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 12:19   Link #766
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ypocaramel View Post
Mikono, please.
Any particular image? I have one render-- I didn't get the rest yet

But I will have soft & & Cell shaded images

Old 2012-01-31, 12:46   Link #767
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

Somehow I have a bad feeling about Zessica but I can't quite put my finger on it... :S
Faerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 12:59   Link #768
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Will share more later--I have to go out

Spoiler for Amata Render 2:

Last edited by Lord of Pandemonium; 2012-01-31 at 13:39.
Old 2012-01-31, 16:18   Link #769
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
@Kusa-San Glad you like it. More Zessica on the way
Ah ah I can't wait :3

I'm surprised that Another got a subforum and not Aquarion Evol. I thought it would be the contrary
Old 2012-01-31, 17:36   Link #770
miketyson

Just had a quick thought: donuts + donut-shaped anti-love systems? What're the odds?
miketyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 18:08   Link #771
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ypocaramel View Post
If he can lift himsself and a girl into flying fighter jet and fly two giant mecha into orbit, no amount of weight will stop him when he's emotional Guy could get a job lifting commercial satellites into space to get some pocket money yea? They might have been helpful when he didn't get have multiple hotties hitting on him and he wasn't in love and all.
actually he released the weights on that first occasion. doubt they'd let him use it while he's piloting as well.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 18:23   Link #772
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
actually he released the weights on that first occasion. doubt they'd let him use it while he's piloting as well.
True. Still he had trouble...even with the weights. It's anti-gravity---the weights don't really make a difference. Plus, he has no reason to hide his feathers now that he's a pilot for Aquarion
Old 2012-01-31, 18:27   Link #773
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

I dont know if anyone realized this but I think there is another reason for EVOL. Evol is Love backwards
Old 2012-01-31, 18:35   Link #774
Adigard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koominator View Post
I dont know if anyone realized this but I think there is another reason for EVOL. Evol is Love backwards
Few pages ago, IIRC. But was a good catch on whoever saw it first. I'm hoping someone gets bored and translates some of the wall o' text English non-readable font text dumps we see in the later episodes. I can pick out random words, but certainly not enough to make sense of much of it.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Adigard; 2012-01-31 at 19:54.
Adigard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 19:26   Link #775
Akarin

^

Stolen from /a/

Spoiler for Zessica Chibi-arts:

Last edited by Akarin; 2012-01-31 at 19:52.
Akarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 19:48   Link #776
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adigard View Post
Few pages ago, IIRC. But was a good catch on whoever saw it first. I'm hoping someone gets bored and translates some of the wall o' text English non-readable font text dumps we see in the later episodes. I can pick out random words, but certainly not enough to make sense of much of it.

Spoiler for image:

Here, let me translate that.

By the plan of the Seitenshi School, it became coeducation from today.

Charae Donar Dantes
Suomi Koneht
It carries out by two person above.

In being coeducation, to you,
He understand the character of the opposite sex,
Please grow up to be able to embrace the mutual differences.

I hope I don't make any mistake, the grammar mistakes is translated verbatim - nice effort from the studio to make it in English (to fit the Hong Kong setting best, I think) but the grammar is still a bit off.

Edit: By the way, Lost My Music, that alphabet seem to be from the Abductor one, not the one they use in Neo Deava. This seems to be the more correct one, it's the one I use for translating. It's actually pretty simple, I don't have to look back too often.

Spoiler for Alphabet:
Old 2012-01-31, 19:57   Link #777
mayumi

chibi-zessica sure is cute and she is fully dressed as well
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 20:11   Link #778
Ray
Garnet

I decided to watch this show on a whim, and I'm glad that I did. I don't know what is it made me decide to skip this show since I pretty much love everything about it: the character designs, the music, the visuals/animation, the characters, and the world.

I haven't watched the original TV series or the OVA, so I feel at a loss when people start discussing who reincarnate into whom. I’ll put some time aside to watch the OVA and the TV series during my mid-term so that I'll be able to partake in the reincarnation discussions. The things I've heard about the ending would normally be enough to stop me from watching it, but meh.

Episode 5 was too adorable; Amato x Mikono, Andy x Mix, and of course, Cayenne x Shrade. I'm not into BL, but that was downright hilarious. Admittedly, my favorite thing about the show is the relationship between Amata and Mikono; the reason I love this pairing so much is because not only do I find both characters to be very likable but also because of their future potential couple. I love romance, but it's beginning to annoy me that characters only get together towards the end of the show. I want to be able to observe their relationship after they accept each other. We’re 5 episodes in and there’s already been a good amount of progress on that front, with more to come soon, hopefully.

I can’t help but wonder if EVOL will have a definite and happy ending. What are the chances of there being another sequel because either Amata or another important character sacrifices himself or herself to save the world yet again at the very end? I don't mind who ends up with whom as long as there's development between those characters. I’m going to be rooting for my favorite pairing meanwhile.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 21:23   Link #779
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koominator View Post
You just now noticed? I noticed last year when I saw the advertisement that came from some Movie that does not exist in my reality

I thought it was a clever play on the words love and evolution
I assumed it because of the romance--although I heard that it was more romance this time around, than in the first series--because they didn't want too much fighting. *Mouths* too much fighting? Is there such a thing?
Stops...recalls Star Wars Phantom Menace--oh god yes, there can be too much fighting

I don't really have a preference for any pairing, except Shrade and Cayenne--but is there no one here (besides me), that wouldn't mind seeing Kagura get with Mikono? In the event that , that happens. I doubt it but you never know...

Last edited by Lord of Pandemonium; 2012-01-31 at 21:34.
Old 2012-01-31, 21:45   Link #780
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
I thought it was a clever play on the words love and evolution
I assumed it because of the romance--although I heard that it was more romance this time around, than in the first series--because they didn't want too much fighting. *Mouths* too much fighting? Is there such a thing?
Stops...recalls Star Wars Phantom Menace--oh god yes, there can be too much fighting
Yeah, I definitely got that feeling that Romance seem to have more focus in this story than what I had remembered from the original.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Episode 5 was too adorable; Amato x Mikono, Andy x Mix, and of course, Cayenne x Shrade. I'm not into BL, but that was downright hilarious. Admittedly, my favorite thing about the show is the relationship between Amata and Mikono; the reason I love this pairing so much is because not only do I find both characters to be very likable but also because of their future potential couple. I love romance, but it's beginning to annoy me that characters only get together towards the end of the show. I want to be able to observe their relationship after they accept each other. We’re 5 episodes in and there’s already been a good amount of progress on that front, with more to come soon, hopefully.
Comrade! My feelings are the same especially in the pairing support

But the story has made it a conscious effort to say "Love is forbidden!" and gave various reasons for it So that might be abit complicating if you want to see a pairing bloom this early

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
I can’t help but wonder if EVOL will have a definite and happy ending. What are the chances of there being another sequel because either Amata or another important character sacrifices himself or herself to save the world yet again at the very end? I don't mind who ends up with whom as long as there's development between those characters. I’m going to be rooting for my favorite pairing meanwhile.
If there's another sequel it would probably be another 12000 years.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, science fiction