AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-19, 13:31   Link #21
Boy Adoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston
God, that would be an excellent present. Go on guys, think of the thousands that download your subs. Ok, I can understand perfectly if you want the break and can relate to that, but watching the latest episode really would add to my Christmas and no doubt every other Otome watcher's. Here in the UK Christmas is on a Sunday.. damn time zones.. though RSS should enable my PC to automatically download the subs and raws.. if it works this time round.. >.> No pressure at all guys, I would personally make an effort to see you were not thought less of if you didn't release it, everyone deserves a work-free Christmas.
Yeah, I'm in Europe too. I'm actually hoping that for some reason they are really fast with episode 12, as I'll leave for my parents place on the morning of the 24th (GMT). And sucking 200MB through my parents' measely 48kbps modem doesn't sound like much fun...
Old 2005-12-19, 13:35   Link #22
Preston
I am the lies in you.
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boy Adoru
Yeah, I'm in Europe too. I'm actually hoping that for some reason they are really fast with episode 12, as I'll leave for my parents place on the morning of the 24th (GMT). And sucking 200MB through my parents' measely 48kbps modem doesn't sound like much fun...
48kbs modem!? *___* Eeep.. no, doesn't sound like much fun, I'm impatient with my 1mBps connection.. broadband really isn't good for your patience. -___-
Old 2005-12-19, 13:48   Link #23
NaNash|

Quote:
48kbs modem!? *___* Eeep.. no, doesn't sound like much fun, I'm impatient with my 1mBps connection.. broadband really isn't good for your patience. -___-
Well said. But the delay of airing Mai Otome is also a good time to step back and watch other animes. I miss too much during this fortnight.
Old 2005-12-19, 14:31   Link #24
Boy Adoru

Quote:
Just did the math. I have a fast server out there where I can BT stuff down quickly. After that it would be 11h through my parents modem. Aaarrrgghhhhh!!!

I can already see myself hunkered down in some snowy house entrance, laptop in hand, where some forgiving soul left their wireless network open
Old 2005-12-19, 14:43   Link #25
Preston
I am the lies in you.
*Author

Quote:
Just did the math. I have a fast server out there where I can BT stuff down quickly. After that it would be 11h through my parents modem. Aaarrrgghhhhh!!!

I can already see myself hunkered down in some snowy house entrance, laptop in hand, where some forgiving soul left their wireless network open
Thankfully I will be at my father's on Christmas day, and oh so sweet 2mBps cable connection there that totally owns my 1mBps ADSL line here. -__- Try using RSS and pulling a overnight download session if your stuck on 48kBps.
Old 2005-12-20, 17:12   Link #26
multani2842

Well i don't want to start a new thread just for this question but does anyone know how much ratings Mai Otome makes on TV ?
Old 2005-12-21, 13:25   Link #27
NaNash|

Any chance of an hour special like Bleach?
Old 2005-12-22, 10:47   Link #28
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
btw is that also for Black Cat, theres still no episode for it out this week
Old 2005-12-23, 03:08   Link #29
animeallen
SOS 団 ☆

Send a message via AIM to animeallen Send a message via MSN to animeallen Send a message via Yahoo to animeallen
oh man, that's just not right..! I thought I'd be celebrating holidays watching Mai-Otome
Old 2005-12-23, 03:40   Link #30
Starks
I see what you did there!
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Starks
Quote:
According to this http://home.comcast.net/~ladholyman/doremi.html you finish stuff of on Saturday night... so what about episode 12, which you would be releasing on christmas night? Will that happen? Will you make us all that christmas present?
I guess so...
Old 2005-12-26, 23:40   Link #31
shikamarufoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shigan
Yoshi yoshi, it just mean that we will have to rewatch Mai-Hime while waiting. ^_^
I already did that and now I wish I didn't... . BTW hi everyone please welcome me into this forum, I just started.
Old 2005-12-27, 12:28   Link #32
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamarufoo
I already did that and now I wish I didn't... . BTW hi everyone please welcome me into this forum, I just started.
well welcome

yet again people dont be too down, let the artist celebrate Christmas and New Years Eve

maybe'some funky idea will pop up or somehthing lse.. maybe a funky natsuki/shizuru scene :P

btw: same goes for Black Cat
Old 2005-12-30, 23:42   Link #33
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Ahhhh...this two week break between episodes is KILLING me! I'm so bored I want to start a useless thread.

*stabs the person that made up New Year's Eve*
Old 2005-12-31, 00:11   Link #34
duster_Fukku
Finally found it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirls
Ahhhh...this two week break between episodes is KILLING me! I'm so bored I want to start a useless thread.
I am with you. -stare blank at the ceiling- Need some place to get rid of this empty feeling.......
Old 2005-12-31, 00:22   Link #35
MakotoFatora
Yes

Send a message via AIM to MakotoFatora
Quote:
Do you have to mod yourself if you make useless threads?

(edit: speaking of useless, in question form though...is it just me or did the smilies all go albino?)
Old 2005-12-31, 01:09   Link #36
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakotoFatora
Heh. Ah yes...it would be an endless loop. Me locking my own threads and then flaming myself with private messages.
Quote:
(edit: speaking of useless, in question form though...is it just me or did the smilies all go albino?)
Hah! Yep...they did indeed. There's a report & explanation in this thread:

--> http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=26993
Old 2005-12-31, 02:39   Link #37
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakotoFatora
Heh. Ah yes...it would be an endless loop. Me locking my own threads and then flaming myself with private messages.
Not to point fingers or anything, but there really is one mod that does that.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2005-12-31, 11:18   Link #38
BadLuck

Argh. I suppose it's not too bad... Can I ask what might be a silly question, though? I'm not sure how the whole "season" thing works in Japan... after episode 13, is there going to be a big break in episodes and it'll start again in summer or something? The same way American shows do it?

Waiting half a year for episode 14... T.T

Anyway, I'm also new to this forum... I'm not sure how often I'll post here, but I'll say hello anyway. <3
Old 2005-12-31, 11:43   Link #39
Preston
I am the lies in you.
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadLuck
Argh. I suppose it's not too bad... Can I ask what might be a silly question, though? I'm not sure how the whole "season" thing works in Japan... after episode 13, is there going to be a big break in episodes and it'll start again in summer or something? The same way American shows do it?

Waiting half a year for episode 14... T.T

Anyway, I'm also new to this forum... I'm not sure how often I'll post here, but I'll say hello anyway. <3
The break is 2 weeks. We can expect the series back next week, as stated in the first post and the offical site.
Old 2005-12-31, 11:56   Link #40
BadLuck

Ahh, okay. I was just wondering if there would be the break for episode 13 and THEN it there would be a longer break for a new season, but I guess not. Very relieved by this... sorry for the misunderstanding! ^.^
Closed Thread