AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-03-29, 17:37   Link #161
KrimzonStriker

The dead are merely electrical imprints left behind by the electricity from their nervous system and is made manifest by higher doses of energy which can then be communicated to due to higher neurological impulses demonstrated by an advanced mental capacity from the one who is talking to them. That's the current scientific explanation for ghost sightings in the real world anyway

Hey mutations can be fixed, especially if you have the source of all creation and destruction and what not
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-29, 18:18   Link #162
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
The dead are merely electrical imprints left behind by the electricity from their nervous system and is made manifest by higher doses of energy which can then be communicated to due to higher neurological impulses demonstrated by an advanced mental capacity from the one who is talking to them. That's the current scientific explanation for ghost sightings in the real world anyway

Hey mutations can be fixed, especially if you have the source of all creation and destruction and what not
I have never heard that before and it sounds somewhat ridiculous. It doesn't entirely account for Marianne being able to communicate in real time about situations though this depends on whether she is dead or not. Or perhaps the World of C is another dimension and dying and forgetting the bodily self allows one to exist in this dimension though that sounds crazy as well.

I heard destroy and create, nothing about redoing things like that. It certainly isn't out of the question, but the Geass seems pretty black and white about that.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-29, 18:23   Link #163
KrimzonStriker

Oh, you don't know the theory? I discussed it once during some of my old classes. It's not that the person is still alive or anything, more like they leave behind an electrical clone of themselves, and it acts according to their thought patterns apparently, like how they really would if they were still alive. So that may or may not explain how Marianne responds to the Real time situations, or it could be your whole dimension thing as well seeing as how Code Geass isn't the real world

Meh, both descriptions are pretty black and white but what you do with them is a whole nother story. Who knows, we can get the C.C dies as an immortal and then comes back as a human scenario if we apply how Geass is described.
Old 2008-03-29, 18:28   Link #164
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Oh, so it reacts like the person would have reacted in real life if they were alive? I somewhat wonder if we'll get such a detailed account of what is going on with all this.

She dies and is reborn normal? Hmm, possible I suppose though you would have to wonder if her memory would be intact at all.

This is getting somewhat off-topic for this thread though it is discussing some aspects of science.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-03-29, 18:32   Link #165
KrimzonStriker

Yeah, let's just leave it at that for now until we get some more information. In any case you at least have a possible explanation for ghost sightings and paranormal events of the like now
Old 2008-03-29, 18:34   Link #166
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Yes, I suppose I do.

Back on topic: Would all Knightmare Frames we see from now to the end of the show belong to the 7th Generation?

Old 2008-03-29, 18:39   Link #167
KrimzonStriker

I don't think we'll ever get to the point where older generations like the 5th will be gone, 7th generation stuff is still far too rare and subject to different models and the like for them to set the standard for Britannia's core military units, along with the need for exceptional pilots to make full use of them.

Oh, your talking about new Knightmare's appearing in the series? Yeah probably, though technically we haven't 'seen' the Panzer Hummel in action yet and that seems like a cross between 4th and 5th generations models. But yeah, you can only go up in new Knightmare Frame development once you set the bar for them
Old 2008-03-29, 18:43   Link #168
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

So I suppose we couldn't say the 8th Generation Knightmare had arrived until we saw KMFs like the Vincent become the standard for the military and we had a neew Knightmare that surpassed everything before?

Old 2008-03-29, 18:47   Link #169
KrimzonStriker

I'd say that's a safe bet. I tend to think that the Vincent is a cross between the 7th and 5th generation myself, a more practical version and transition then the 6th was. I think it'd take wide spread production of things like Lancelot and Mordred before we see them move onto the 8th since there isn't a real need for it and since research on 7th Generation technology has yet to be fully explored
Old 2008-03-29, 18:51   Link #170
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Yes I suppose that would be true. It seems hard for anyone that isn't an ace pilot to pilot a machine like the Lancelot though. I would think it would be hard for them to find that many capable pilots. I would also think they would need to begin implementing the Float System into the KMFs since flight is usually the next step up I would think.

Old 2008-03-29, 18:56   Link #171
KrimzonStriker

Well, they could create adapters like with Muu La Falga and Strike Gundam in the later part of Seed I guess.

And since float units are detachable from the Lancelot we would very well see them move into the mainstream soon... depending on how much energy a 5th Generation could produce given how it sucks up a lot of juice from just Lancelot
Old 2008-03-29, 19:02   Link #172
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well, if they were able to make a suit like the Vincent which appears to possess most of the abilites that the Lancelot had then I would think that the Vincent a similar power system. If they do manage to start mass producing these as the show goes on (though I doubt we'll see mass units of these until perhaps near the end of the series), than it could be possible for them to have create float units for them as well.

Of course, all this seems like it would take more time than the series will actually take place in, since I don't think the time frame for R2 will be that much bigger than the one for season 1 which was about 3 months I think. It is possible that they have been making great strides in their research over the year so perhaps it is still possible.

Old 2008-04-08, 17:04   Link #173
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis
Anya/Zino Knightmares are like Kyrios & Virtue wannabes.
Moved my post here.

And I'd like to include the big gun on Lancelot's Float-unit pack that combines with Lancelot's VARIS rifle is like Throne Ein's main weapon.

That is all. *scurries away
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-08, 17:09   Link #174
Narona
Emotionless White Face

And you point is ... ? .
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-08, 17:11   Link #175
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Moved my post here.

And I'd like to include the big gun on Lancelot's Float-unit pack that combines with Lancelot's VARIS rifle is like Throne Ein's main weapon.

That is all. *scurries away
yeah yeah, but go talk about it in the Gundam forum, it seems a little odd to start talking about the Zeta Gundam, FAZZ/Buster-Assault V2, etc. here.

Oh no, Rollo's Vincent is gold! must be a Hyaku Shiki clone!
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-08, 17:27   Link #176
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I have to admit that I was somewhat surpised by how the Mordred fires its cannons. That and a shield are its only real features, right?

Old 2008-04-08, 19:13   Link #177
KrimzonStriker

I believe it was stated to have missile launchers in the preview advertisements Dann
Old 2008-04-08, 21:27   Link #178
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I know it was. I was just curious if there had been anything else. I never saw much info on the Tristan's weapons though it appears to have some sort of staff or something.

Old 2008-04-09, 11:51   Link #179
Cal-Reflector

A while ago in this thread I made a post speculating on the size and makeup of the Britannian Empire's armed forces. A few seemed to like it, and now I've gone a step further now and come up with a much more detailed (note: obsessive) picture of the Britannian Navy's status.

The following post is large, contains many numbers and technical information regarding naval platforms. So unless that's your cup of tea, feel free to skip on to the next post:

Spoiler for The Imperial Britannian Navy, 2017:
Old 2008-04-09, 14:02   Link #180
Strettger
PopulationControl Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Oh, so it reacts like the person would have reacted in real life if they were alive? I somewhat wonder if we'll get such a detailed account of what is going on with all this.

She dies and is reborn normal? Hmm, possible I suppose though you would have to wonder if her memory would be intact at all.

This is getting somewhat off-topic for this thread though it is discussing some aspects of science.
Just want to point out how this is standing out and saying RahXephon ending to me.

If you havent seen it, its a bit like Eva. It ends with the protagonist remaking the universe, with himself married to one of the female leads and..... the other born sometime later as his own child.

If Kallen has baby C.C - you know what I will do.

Chinese.
Chainsaw.
Scriptwriters own room.
You know the rest......
Strettger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mecha