Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-10-25, 21:45   Link #3841
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Yeah, they could be (femininely) genuine feelings, but what are we going to do if he/she swings "that" way?
I don't think that's going to be an issue. Now that (s)he has confessed, Kuroumaru is going to decide to go female, since that's clearly what Touta likes. I don't think Kuroumaru feels one way or another personally as to which way (s)he wants to go, so now that (s)he has a reason to choose one over the other, it's a much simpler decision.
Old 2015-10-25, 22:22   Link #3842
AstroNerdBoy

The Kuroumaru part is only a small part of the chapter. Most of it appears to be Touta x Karin.

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-25, 22:28   Link #3843
Dysprosium
Banned

Spoiler for Blushing Karin:

Dysprosium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-26, 04:57   Link #3844
Kaizerkoala

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
I don't think that's going to be an issue. Now that (s)he has confessed, Kuroumaru is going to decide to go female, since that's clearly what Touta likes. I don't think Kuroumaru feels one way or another personally as to which way (s)he wants to go, so now that (s)he has a reason to choose one over the other, it's a much simpler decision.
She will choose to be Male but her body will involuntarily change to Female.
Kaizerkoala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-26, 09:47   Link #3845
Random14

Wait, Touta is tripping Karin's flag now? Huh, she was the last holdout, after how Kuromaru was always a lost cause (even if his storyline has elements of Motoko and Setsuna), and Kirie is pretty far gone too.

Still not sure if Touta has any romantic leanings (the immortal and artificial birth don't help matters, at least Negi had a somewhat normal childhood as a grounding and originally could have had a normal mage adult life), but his strongest loyalty is to Yukihime.

There's probably enough material for a dozen episodes or so, but yeah, Negima mostly got a bunch of weird animes. Negima was always a crazy series (Love Hina is almost normal in comparison, school life vs. fantasy genre aside), though rushed ending aside (partially due to publisher problems), Negima was dragging on. The Magic World arc was really long, had tons of new characters (on top of a class of 30 already) and originally there was a plan to end the series at the big Negi vs. Fate battle? Which was then adapted for a movie? Something like that. Then the series kept going but then something else forced an ending anyway, unfortunately.

UQ has less direction (compared to Negi's harem antics and search for his father as his main purpose in life), but that's not necessarily a strength either.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-26, 11:19   Link #3846
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Touta definitely loves Evangeline more, but a harem really won't hurt, either. I'm fine either way, though. And really, Karin fell in love with Touta? Are you serious? I do agree, though - the pic of Karin blushing is really good.
Old 2015-10-26, 11:28   Link #3847
DerGilga
Banned

^
I don't think Karin is falling in love with Touta. Especially not with the chapter's conclusion.

Not to bring real life too much into a fantasy setting, but I'm allways wondering how much romantic feelings someone can develope who never entered puberty.
DerGilga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-26, 11:33   Link #3848
DragonOsman
Dragon King

She isn't falling in love with him? Okay, but I need to wait for the chapter to be translated.
Old 2015-10-26, 12:35   Link #3849
Lisemer

What if the color pages announce the anime?
Lisemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-27, 19:29   Link #3850
amtro
Distro

Spoiler for 99:
Old 2015-10-27, 19:59   Link #3851
DerGilga
Banned

^
So her clothes are made out of magic?

little by little, step by step Kurou-chan :3

Oh boy, pupilless Touta is creepy as hell
DerGilga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-27, 20:14   Link #3852
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
Spoiler for 99:
Spoiler for reply for 99:
Old 2015-10-27, 20:59   Link #3853
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Please don't tell me he's gonna keep using the fucking hula hoop... smh
Old 2015-10-27, 22:33   Link #3854
DragonOsman
Dragon King

He doesn't seem to have a choice, really. It's the only way he currently has of separating the power of Magic Cancel from the power of Magia Erebia in his body as of right now.
Old 2015-10-27, 23:16   Link #3855
Dysprosium
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisemer View Post
What if the color pages announce the anime?
No, its just the standard center color to commemerate its 100th chapter.
Dysprosium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-27, 23:19   Link #3856
aldw

Ch 99 just upped my respect for Touta, he definitely the hero to bring balance to the force so to speak.
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-27, 23:50   Link #3857
Superbia

Receiving a confession, asking a person who wants to fight him out to tea so they can talk about saving the world, and even stripping his female opponent with one attack all in one chapter.

Does the most recent increase of girls around Touta seem to be increasing his Neginess somehow?
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-28, 00:21   Link #3858
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
Spoiler for 99:
It's not that convincing, considers both Touta and Karin are special cases. It could be that Touta has mastered the attack he used to obliterate Dana back then thus the attack he used on Karin didn't mean to strip her, but to demolish her instead and thank to her immortality, only her garments was destroyed. Plus, there's no reason to believe those clothes was made of magic, how could Magic Cancel had any effect on them?
Old 2015-10-28, 02:12   Link #3859
Random14

Random thought- did Karin's invulnerability block Touta's attack, just that it didn't save her clothes too? Or more likely just typical fanservice. Funny to see Touta pull out that hula hoop again, but when its so effective, hard to argue with the results. Definitely Negi's descendant, though Rakan would be proud too. Along with Chisame 2.0 still in denial, though at least Kuromaru has admitted it to him(?)self. Did like Touta's blunt answer to Mizore's antics- he's nicer to Shinobu because she doesn't greet him with a kick to the face.

EDIT: Yeah, what was said above, I should read first then post.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-28, 02:37   Link #3860
Sixth
Hu Tao

Sigh. It is getting boring to see girls got stripped in every 2 seconds during the fight l in this whole negima series. Maybe i am watching negima and uq holder for wrong reasons.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, harem, mother-con, negima, sequel, time travel, waiting for love