AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-07, 12:05   Link #281
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Didn't Centerhill state that would only be in the short run?

In the long run if the Denizens go out of control on their paradise the imbalance there will also affect both Guze and Earth?

I mean that's why he went in to fight Snake.

He did. A place with endless PoE....though where that comes from is anybody's idea.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2012-02-07 at 12:19.
Old 2012-02-14, 10:17   Link #282
alvinkhorfire

Thanks to Nietono no Shana for the link.

Source: http://anime.webnt.jp/programs/view/24

Titles & Summaries for Episode 19 till Episode 22:

Quote:
■ 19話 彩飄(さいひょう)が呼ぶもの.(2/17)
楽園“ザナドウ”を求め集まる“徒(ともがら)”の前にフレイムヘイズが立ちはだかる。その中心に、漆黒の 炎と紅蓮(ぐれん)の炎があった。星黎殿が変形して生まれた要塞・真宰社(しんさいしゃ)の上空でシャナと 悠二が対峙(たいじ)していた。≫脚本=砂山蔵澄 演出=湖山禎崇 絵コンテ=福田道生 作画監督=佐藤浩 一、徳田賢朗、細越裕治

■ 20話 世界の卵.(2/24)
ザナドウ創造を担う“世界の卵”を背にする悠二の横に、シュドナイが並び立つ。同時に、シャナの横にもマー ジョリーとヴィルヘルミナが加勢に駆けつける。≫脚本=ヤスカワショウゴ 演出=山口頼房 絵コンテ=西田 正義 作画監督=未定

■ 21話 一つの理(ことわり).(3/2)
真紅の炎が世界の卵へと届くが、破壊は起きず、真紅の輝きは波紋となって卵に染み渡っていく。悠二と三柱臣 (トリニティ)たちは、シャナの目的が破壊でないことに戸惑う。≫脚本=白根秀樹 演出=橋本敏一 絵コン テ=堀之内元、渡部高志 作画監督=未定

■ 22話 異邦人の夢.(3/9)
真宰社の基部で爆発が起こる。爆発の中心には、“エンゲージ・リング”のヨーハンとフィレスとともに一美が いたはずと心配を隠せないシャナ。彼女は、すぐさまヴィルヘルミナに救援を指示する。≫脚本=砂山蔵澄 演 出=未定 絵コンテ=堀之内元、渡部高志 作画監督=未定
Thanks to those who can translate them.
Old 2012-02-23, 21:22   Link #283
Dr. Casey

halp, somebody translate
Old 2012-02-26, 04:05   Link #284
Elf song

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinkhorfire View Post
Thanks to Nietono no Shana for the link.

Source: http://anime.webnt.jp/programs/view/24

Titles & Summaries for Episode 19 till Episode 22:

Thanks to those who can translate them.
Sorry for rough translation.

Episode 19 : What the wind brings

Flame Hazes stands against the Denizens who gather to reach the paradise, Xanadu. Among the battle are the jet-black flame and crimson flame; Shana and Yuji confronting each other over the Shinsaisha(True Ruler's Shrine), the sky-piercing fortress which transformed from the Seireiden.

Episode 20 : The World Egg

Sydonay stands alongside Yuji who protects the World Egg behind his back while Shana has Margery and Wilhelmina's assist alongside her.

Episode 21 : A single truth/logic (referring to Shana's plan to add another law into Xanadu)

The crimson flame reached the World Egg but it is not destroyed. The flame becomes ripples and blends into the egg. Yuji and the Trinity becomes confused, realizing that Shana's objective is not the destruction of the egg.

Episode 22 : Stranger/Outsider's Dream
(maybe referring to Kazumi)

The explosion occurred at the base of Shinsaisha. The core of the explosion is Pheles and Johann, the Engage Link. Shana, who worries that Kazumi is there too, immediately asks Wilhelmina's assistance.

Last edited by Elf song; 2012-02-26 at 06:48.
Old 2012-03-16, 10:03   Link #285
alvinkhorfire

Thanks to Nietono no Shana for the link. Thanks as well to Elf song for the previous translation.

Source: http://anime.webnt.jp/programs/view/42

Titles & Summaries for Episode 23 and Episode 24:
Quote:
■ 23話 神の夢.(3/16)
改変を成功させたシャナ。ところが、大命は止まらず、盟主たる“祭礼(さいれい)の蛇(へび)”と融合した 悠二は余裕の笑みを浮かべていた。そして、まもなく0時を迎えようとしたとき、祭礼の蛇が「これは、虚実の 虚」であると告げる。長らく研究を重ねた結果、教授は“零時迷子(れいじまいご)”の機能の本質と動力源を 探り当て、ひとつの式をつくり上げた。そこから得られる無制限の力をもとに、創造神・祭礼の蛇は、神威召喚 (しんいしょうかん)を発動させようともくろんでいた≫脚本=小林靖子 演出=未定 絵コンテ=石平信司  作画監督=未定

■ 最終話 涯(は)てより開く. (3/23)
ついに、創造神“祭礼の蛇”の神威召喚がなされ、シャナたちによる自在式(じざいしき)「人間を喰らわずの 理(ことわり)」を織り込んだまま、新世界ザナドゥが誕生した。ようやく戦闘は終息へと向かい、多くの“徒 (ともがら)”が新世界へと旅立ち、それを追うフレイムヘイズもまた、この世を後にする。しかし、シャナと 悠二の戦いは終わっていなかった。シュドナイを引き連れた悠二とシャナは、因縁の地である御崎(みさき)大 橋で対峙(たいじ)する。ひとりの少年とひとりの少女、2人の思いが解き放たれ、ぶつかり合う。≫脚本=小 林靖子 演出=未定 絵コンテ=渡部高志 作画監督=未定
Old 2012-03-17, 23:04   Link #286
Elf song

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinkhorfire View Post
Thanks to Nietono no Shana for the link. Thanks as well to Elf song for the previous translation.

Source: http://anime.webnt.jp/programs/view/42

Titles & Summaries for Episode 23 and Episode 24:
Episode 23 : God's Dream

Yuji still smiles after Shana successfully alter the law of Xanadu; the Grand Order cannot be stopped. From Dantalion's research on Reiji Maigo, he now understands the function of the Treasure Tool and perform a plan which gives him unlimited Power of Existence; with that power, the Snake of the Festival performs the Shin'i Shoukan(Resummon of God's Power)

Episode 24 : What revealed at the horizon

Xanadu is created with Shana's law included. The war is finally going to end. Most of Denizens and Flame Hazes go to the new world. But Shana and Yuji's fight is not over yet. Yuji and Sydonay confront Shana's group at the Misaki City Bridge. Both sides open their thoughts and fight.

*Leanan-sidhe's appearance
*The real kiss scene
*Shana's singing the song from Eternal Song that once sung by Mathilde
Old 2012-03-17, 23:14   Link #287
alvinkhorfire

Great job, Elf song. + rep if possible.
Finally, the moments we are waiting for: the real kiss between Yuji and Shana, and Shana singing the love song.
Old 2012-03-21, 07:25   Link #288
Senshigeia

Thank you Elf Song for translating the summaries.

alvinkhorfire, the last novel's chapter is simply beautiful! I cannot wait to see episode 23 with subs and to see the last episode, next Friday!

I have a few questions, though. We all know J. C. Staff hasn't been really faithful to the novel plot since the beginning, but in this Final season they have been reeeally into the novels. So this leaves me some questions I am not sure they were clarified:

1. The letters Yuji returned in the beginning of the Final season, were they the ones written by Kazumi and Shana, or were they a reply?

2. In the final volume of the novel, Shana says to Yuji "Just say what you want to say, I'll listen". I've got the impression Yuji said it before, but when and where?

3. The final song. Wilhelmina thought it to Shana before, and Alastor panicked. We didn't have that in the anime, so will we have the song in the end in the anime, which has a deep meaning behind?

Sig credit to Bila / Avatar credit to SweetHoney

Check out my anime and manga lists!
Old 2012-03-22, 21:33   Link #289
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

That's a song originally sung by Mathilde for Alastor, if I remember correctly.
That's the reason why a powerful God like Alastor becomes a fidgeting embarrassed man every time Wilhelmina sings it.

The song is supposedly written in Occitan.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2012-03-23, 10:08   Link #290
alvinkhorfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senshigeia View Post
1. The letters Yuji returned in the beginning of the Final season, were they the ones written by Kazumi and Shana, or were they a reply?
Yes, they were the ones written by Shana and Kazumi respectively. Yuji returned the letter as it is.
Quote:
3. The final song. Wilhelmina thought it to Shana before, and Alastor panicked.
From which volume of the novel did you obtain this information?
Old 2012-03-23, 10:41   Link #291
Elf song

^
^
It's from volume 10, during the prologue.
Old 2012-03-24, 01:56   Link #292
redflame

Quote:
2. In the final volume of the novel, Shana says to Yuji "Just say what you want to say, I'll listen". I've got the impression Yuji said it before, but when and where?
Exact same words used in the translation of volume 22 chapter 3. That is, if you've read Baka-tsuki's light novel translation of the last volume...
Old 2012-03-24, 05:37   Link #293
Senshigeia

Yes, I've read it, and after I posted that question I've read it again. Those words are in a box that isn't futured in use anime. I guess I don't quite understand that part

Sig credit to Bila / Avatar credit to SweetHoney

Check out my anime and manga lists!
Closed Thread