AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-02-13, 22:02   Link #241
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
A few chapters back revealed that there is some internal conflict within FUG as to how to deal with Ba'am and control him. For instance, there are some disagreements and disapproval for Ba'am current team. I mean, even you would have to admit that the team is pretty shoddy for a FUG slayer.
Even that is stupid though, like I said they already had Baam totally under control and he was progressing just fine with his team even if they weren't that great, I mean despite being years behind they still caught up with Koon and all the other season 1 characters(Yes I know having Baam around helped a lot).

I just think being assholes to the guy that you already have under control and that you are completely dependent on is a terrible idea.

I mean unless they're ok with killing Baam and waiting another couple centuries hoping for another irregular they can get control of.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 02:41   Link #242
Pacify

Yeah I agree, it didn't make any sense why FUG would have carried out this plot. They gained nothing from it, which is why I tend to think that at most it was carried out by a splinter faction within FUG, that doesn't approve of the current way FUG is handling Baam.
Pacify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-15, 14:18   Link #243
AeonStorm

Tower of god is a good webcomic it just has a lot of twists and turns in the plot
AeonStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-17, 09:23   Link #244
Kirihara_R

koon and wang nan , i wonder what kind of combo or pair is this ...lol
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-17, 15:04   Link #245
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

so they pretty much switched teams.
Old 2013-02-19, 01:22   Link #246
Pacify

By what SIU said on his blog, sounds like Koon is going to whip baams old team in to shape . Just as well, cause without Teddy and Baam carrying them, they going to have some serious troubles lol
Old 2013-02-19, 02:28   Link #247
Xion Valkyrie

Oh man, Koon is going to have a handful with this team.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 15:58   Link #248
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

If i were to describe Tower of God to a friend i'd say it's a manhwa where the main character constantly gets shat on in terms of plot development goes.
Old 2013-02-24, 11:01   Link #249
Kirihara_R

Spoiler for …..:
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-24, 16:16   Link #250
Xion Valkyrie

The old team looks AWESOME. I don't remember who the big guy is though.
Old 2013-02-24, 16:18   Link #251
shakes12

spear bear
shakes12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-24, 17:14   Link #252
tsunade666

True indeed, Its nice to see the old team back Ms. Androssi!

and the big guy is Mr. Rak the crocodile or alligator or whatever he is..
Old 2013-02-24, 17:15   Link #253
Xion Valkyrie

Not the alligator, the guy who looks like Teddy in the Team 1 portrait.
Old 2013-02-24, 17:52   Link #254
tsunade666

^the one with red hair? I don't know but maybe he is the other spear bearer that competes with Mr. Rak.

In the team picture adjussi looks like badass boss while sitting in the middle. he doesn't look like a comedian anymore.

I also notice 2 people I don't know. The two looks both like a girl. The first one has pig tails red colored dress and the other one who looks like a girl with white scarf and a horn? I'm not familiar with those 2.
Old 2013-02-25, 04:37   Link #255
Pacify

Ya the old team seems to have a few new members, should be interesting. Definitely looking forward to seeing them back in the story
Old 2013-03-06, 10:10   Link #256
Iron Maw
Banned

So it looks like our speculation was right. A more radical faction of FUG is taking matters into their hands, and they aren't stopping at just killing Zahard with Baam either.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-06, 16:45   Link #257
night_sentinel

I finally caught up with all the chapters finally.

I really like how the teams for the workshop battle is shaping up.

Team Koon/Wangnan - probably going to be the sneaky team for the match. They have Koon which meant automatic sneaky tactics are to be expected. The advantage of this team is info, they know how Team Season 1 and Team Fug partially tick.

Team Season 1 - I have a feeling that this is a powerhouse team. I don't know if they will hunt down Viole for killing Koon though. The last chapter certainly gave the impression but shouldn't Koon have told Leeslo by now that he is alive?

Team Fug - the overpowered team. Really. They should be able to stomp other E-class regulars. Still, one weakness of the team is motivation as well as cooperation. Half of the team can mutiny against the other half at any given moment.
night_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-06, 17:07   Link #258
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_sentinel View Post
Team Season 1 - I have a feeling that this is a powerhouse team. I don't know if they will hunt down Viole for killing Koon though. The last chapter certainly gave the impression but shouldn't Koon have told Leeslo by now that he is alive?
Probably because his light house is destroyed or any means to be used as communication is destroyed too when the explosion occur. Plus he is also playing dead to avoid detection from FUG. That's why Rak even said that scamming/lying turtle is planning something again and Rak is out to hunt Koon
Old 2013-03-06, 17:21   Link #259
night_sentinel

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Probably because his light house is destroyed or any means to be used as communication is destroyed too when the explosion occur. Plus he is also playing dead to avoid detection from FUG. That's why Rak even said that scamming/lying turtle is planning something again and Rak is out to hunt Koon
Is his lighthouse destroyed? I haven't seen any confirmation.
But, wait... Isn't it the pocket that facilitate communication and not the lighthouse?

And how can Koon avoid detection by FUG? Hwa Ryun is right there! And even if, we have some doubt about Hwa Ryuns's loyalty to Fug shouldn't there be someone from the other faction watching Viole's old team?

And yeah. At least Rak is coming. Maybe Rak is going to join Team Koon for the moment?
night_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-06, 17:29   Link #260
tsunade666

I hope Rak joined team Koon. They are lacking in fire power.

The pocket that Baam left behind can't be used by other people.

Light house can be used as communication too but mostly its pocket. Lessoo and Koon indeed talk in pocket. I also didn't see it gets destroyed. Also I notice that in the pocket that Koon was looking at. There was an A? though I don't know who send that message but it alerted Koon to look at his teammates who are decimated by Rachelbitch.

Koon might be playing lay low just to see how others will work out? if other people thinks his dead then he can move easily but then again if he joins a team then his name is registered on it.

I really can't think much of a reason for koon not to contact them unless he is planning something behind their backs which usually happen in their past test.

Tags
action-adventure, fantasy world, harem, manhwa, revenge