AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ore no Imouto

Notices

Old 2012-01-14, 08:34   Link #121
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Dengeki's dedicated page for Ore no Imo P Zoku has been published.
http://dol.dengeki.com/sp/oreimo/psp2/

They will release new article in weekly basis. The first article is still an introduction.
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/444/444893/

This line here is interest me but I didn't really get what it means...
Quote:
実はこのゲーム、続編とは銘打っているものの、なんと前作が同梱される形でリリースされる。前作を遊んだこ とがない人も、この『俺の妹P続』を買えば前作も楽しめるのだ。しかも前作部分は、声優陣の新規音声を追加 するなどブラッシュアップされた“完全版”というべき出来になっている。一度遊んだ人も、この機会にぜひ再 プレイしてもらいたい
One of the 2 UMD included was the renewal/completed/new version of the previous game that has new lines from the seiyuu.
Old 2012-01-14, 17:29   Link #122
Maugomale

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
One of the 2 UMD included was the renewal/completed/new version of the previous game that has new lines from the seiyuu.
Interesting. I remember reading that those that have the 100% complete savedata of the original will unlock bonus stuff in this new one.
Maugomale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 02:02   Link #123
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

New weekly article...
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/447/447393/
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000...3/index-2.html

Kanako and Sena introduction. No new screenshot but we get to see preview of Sena's Live2D sprite. They also hold a new favorite character poll. And seems like they're going to introduce 'new' character* next week

*since they said light novel reader probably could guess it already so the character should have appeared already on light novel
Old 2012-01-20, 05:55   Link #124
zeko

Quote:
New weekly article...
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/447/447393/
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000...3/index-2.html

Kanako and Sena introduction. No new screenshot but we get to see preview of Sena's Live2D sprite. They also hold a new favorite character poll. And seems like they're going to introduce 'new' character* next week

*since they said light novel reader probably could guess it already so the character should have appeared already on light novel
Spoiler:
zeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 09:12   Link #125
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeko View Post
Spoiler:
From the previous interview, they mention the new character(s) will appear on Saori route, therefore my guess it will be...
Spoiler for From LN vol 9:
Old 2012-01-20, 14:38   Link #126
Maugomale

I can already see Kouhei and Kirino pretending to be dating in order to make Kyousuke and Sena break up in her route
Old 2012-01-21, 02:34   Link #127
type-R!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maugomale View Post
I can already see Kouhei and Kirino pretending to be dating in order to make Kyousuke and Sena break up in her route
That would be very entertaining to see. Now I feel like doing a fic about that, or somebody please do .
type-R! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 13:38   Link #128
zeko

Quote:
sounds like toradora in some ways to me lol
zeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-27, 11:14   Link #129
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

So I was right, the new characters are Kurusu Kanata (seiyuu: Kugimiya Rie) and Makishima Kaori (seiyuu: Houko Kuwashima)

Both are members of Pretty Garden, Saori's ex-circle.
Kanata is Kanako's older sister. The round glasses Saori wore was originally her. She is a mangaka and use pen name. She will appear on Kanako and Saori route.
Kaori is Saori's older sister and the founder of Pretty Garden circle. Will appear on Saori route.

Those are from third weekly article. We also get to see the preview of Live2D sprite of Ruri on Shironeko outfit (page 2)
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/450/450079/
Old 2012-01-27, 11:53   Link #130
Sumeragi
Banned

What makes the two of them somewhat strange to me is how they seem to be the opposite of their sisters. Kanata seems like a nice easy-going girl, while Kaori has that distinctive mischievous face compared to Saori's more "innocent" one.

Oh, and Saori being bigger in every way compared to her sister.....
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-27, 12:19   Link #131
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
What makes the two of them somewhat strange to me is how they seem to be the opposite of their sisters. Kanata seems like a nice easy-going girl, while Kaori has that distinctive mischievous face compared to Saori's more "innocent" one.
Agree on the first line.
On that Dengeki image, Kanata looks like usual nice girls, while Kanako is more... wilder, with her latest outfit, and IIRC on the novel Kanako was smoking, wasn't she? I thought we'll get to see Kanata on her 'otaku mode' like on the LN. I guess she change her style after Pretty Garden disbanded?
Spoiler for pic from LN:

But yes, Kanata feel to be the opposite of Kanako. She's an otaku, in contrast of Kanako's being a model (well, but Kanako's a cosplayer too though ). I'm curios if Kanako know her sister is an otaku. Maybe one of the reason Kanako hates otaku is because Kanata (assuming Kanako knows her sister's hobby).

As for Saori, her ojou-mode is indeed innocent, but she's also mischievous enough on her otaku mode XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Oh, and Saori being bigger in every way compared to her sister.....
Yes she is XD
Spoiler for pic from LN:
Old 2012-01-27, 12:41   Link #132
Maugomale

Do I sense the possibility of an IF route for them? More for Kanako's sister, since Saori's is married
Old 2012-01-27, 12:44   Link #133
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
-Snip-
Hey, I would know, since I was one of the first to get the spoilers out. Still, seeing the full body shots reinforces what I thought all along.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-28, 07:38   Link #134
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

^Sorry, I didn't know XD

Quote:
Do I sense the possibility of an IF route for them? More for Kanako's sister, since Saori's is married
I was looking forward for Kyousuke to meet Kanata as well since...
Spoiler for LN vol 9:
Old 2012-01-29, 04:29   Link #135
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Saori is still the best answer.
Old 2012-01-30, 19:52   Link #136
type-R!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Saori is still the best answer.
Yep, there's nothing like ojou-Saori . I also hope to see more bad endings or some funny stuff with Kohei again.
type-R! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 06:36   Link #137
2live4ever
Endless Dreamer

hello, i'm new in this forum, and i wanna ask about ore no imouto portable,

i'm playing the ayase route, i've seen the ayase route's game map algorithm in a japanese ore no imouto portable wiki, it told me that to enter the good end, when ayase is pregnant and so on, i have to trigger the "ore no imouto ga konna ni kawaii wake ga nai" ORE, but it never appear...

every time i play the ayase route, it always ended to Normal Route, or if I make a mistake on tsukommi minigame, it ended to Bad Route.

Please help me
2live4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 10:04   Link #138
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2live4ever View Post
i'm playing the ayase route, i've seen the ayase route's game map algorithm in a japanese ore no imouto portable wiki, it told me that to enter the good end, when ayase is pregnant and so on, i have to trigger the "ore no imouto ga konna ni kawaii wake ga nai" ORE, but it never appear...

every time i play the ayase route, it always ended to Normal Route, or if I make a mistake on tsukommi minigame, it ended to Bad Route.

Please help me
To get that ORE Item, you need to get Kirino's happy end first. After you got it, play the game from the start, do not load your save data. Then simply go to Ayase route and fulfill all other requirements to get her happy end
Old 2012-02-01, 10:17   Link #139
Xenio
Flower

just try to play this game on PC with an emulator, the game work but... i don't understand japanese... damn, i have to learn it as soon as possible
Xenio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 04:13   Link #140
Atrum023
Eternal Silence

I'm also playing this game and I've got about 72% completion thus far. My Japanese is limited (but I'm still learning!), but I can relatively make it out unscathed during most decision points since most of the conversations are usually said out loud (if it was completely written Japanese then I'd have a harder time playing it, since I have limited kanji knowledge). That said, the only problem I have now is making the correct decision points in getting the 'true end' for each route...