AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-21, 14:49   Link #12841
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
Yeah, all that development seems wasted if she can't see through him at the very end at least. I don't expect Kalulu at all at this point, but I would hope for some kind of understanding between the two. So yeah, I hope she does see through him. But I'm starting to get worried that it's not going to happen.

I hope that happens, but with one epi left and considering how things are now, slim chance. :/

I can totally see a cheap flashforward though.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 14:51   Link #12842
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
I really, really hope that's going to be the case. Even if it is at the last moment. Otherwise, I'm going to be rather disappointed. 2 seasons of interaction with Lelouch and she still can't see beyond the mask? That's just frustrating.
It's their only way to give a logic conclusion to her characters. But since Taniguchi seems to have forget the meaning of logic...nothing is sure about that. But the fact that her gum line is the only one remaining and is about Lelouch's feelings, is pretty much hopeful to me.

Quote:
Are you against lelouch plan because of lelouch's actions or because kallen is not on his side?

Will you say that about lelouch if kallen was his ally?
Eh ? I'm not against Lelouch's plan, I don't know what it is; I said that from an external point of view, like Kallen's, what lelouch is doing is totally wrong. (And me didn't accept the idea of be ready to kill Nunally if it's necessary, but this is only lelouch, I can't stand against his plan when I know nothing about that)

If Kallen was Lelouch's ally she would have understood his true wishes, or he would have told her. So, the question can't really be ask there...
At this moment, since to Kallen Lelouch is the big bad boy, it's normal to fight against him, I only hope that last turn will lead to their final comprehension.

Or ====> Most waste of time ever about a character.

Edit : Kalulu should be tragic, it was foreshadowing since Turn 22, unfortunately. They will not end up together, but feelings can still be there.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 14:51   Link #12843
lousylaus

Kallen already confronted Lelouch twice, do we really need a third time? Only 1 episode left, so enough of that pls.
lousylaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 14:52   Link #12844
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
No, I meant Kallen should sleep with Lelouch's best friend to "punish" him.
Ah. Okay, maybe I should actually read things before replying. xD
Or maybe I'm just a little dense today.
But now the image of KallenxSuzaku is stuck in my head.
...Scary. o.o
Old 2008-09-21, 14:54   Link #12845
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lousylaus View Post
Kallen already confronted Lelouch twice, do we really need a third time? Only 1 episode left, so enough of that pls.
actually this is the final time
and yes it is a must
once he lied
second time he didnt say anything
last time would be the truth
Old 2008-09-21, 14:56   Link #12846
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
Hm... at the moment, I really, really dislike Kallen.
She's just so... ugh.
But I'll like her again if she dies right after saying her gum line.
Except if she somehow manages to kill Suzaku (which I doubt, but who knows). If that happened, I wouldn't even bother hating her. I'd just go straight from "hm, she's annyoing right now, but still has some potential" to "hu, who the hell needs love-sick people?".
And I don't see any dramatic tension. Maybe it's just me, but right now, I feel that Kallen has lost almost everything that made her a likeable character.
Curious thing ne? I like her more than ever I´m going to make her a statue jaja she´s still in my top 10 as the number one with Lulu in the second place...
Skellington2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 14:57   Link #12847
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
and yes it is a must
once he lied
But I don't want to see it. q.q
I mean, I like(d) Karen, but enough is enough.
Who cares about pairings, anyway?
Errr... okay, a lot of people. But sill, Code Geass is not about pairings, and if Kallen wants to say her gum line that badly, she should at least die while doing so. o.o
Old 2008-09-21, 14:57   Link #12848
lousylaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
and yes it is a must
once he lied
Well if there is something make it quick pls. Getting annoying now.

Last episode, should be Suzaku vs Kallen (and Gino), Lelouch vs Nunally and Lelouch + Suzaku's Zero's Requiem. Don't think they have much time for anything else.
lousylaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 14:58   Link #12849
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by sLum View Post
Ofc Schneizal isn't all that bad, he literally wanted world peace.
No he is not bad... he´s a bad villian that´s what dissapointed me... final boss my foot!!
Old 2008-09-21, 14:58   Link #12850
pingva

Quote:

I remember three times:
9ep.- Kallen and Lelouch were interrupted
19ep - Kallen and Lelouch were interrupted
22ep. - Kallen and Lelouch weren't interrupted even by Lelouch
pingva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:00   Link #12851
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Well if there is something make it quick pls. Getting annoying now.

Last episode, should be Suzaku vs Kallen (and Gino), Lelouch vs Nunally and Lelouch + Suzaku's Zero's Requiem. Don't think they have much time for anything else.
Unfortunately, every girl in Code geass said her gum line but...Kallen.
Kallen's gum line is to Lelouch, Kallen's devellopment was about Lelouch, and Kallen is singing about Lelouch so...they will have time for this.

How bad to take the risk to avoid the most incredible character assasination of the entire anime history ever...

Old 2008-09-21, 15:02   Link #12852
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pingva View Post
I remember three times:
aside from ep 22 they were interupted every single time they talked during the entire season
not just those times
but now there is a question that needs to be answered that didnt come along till 19
Old 2008-09-21, 15:02   Link #12853
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
How bad to take the risk to avoid the most incredible character assasination of the entire anime history ever...
Miss Loli, this is overreacting. That becomes ridiculous, please stop

Quote:
I remember three times:
The point is that he hasn't replied.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:03   Link #12854
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Erf...no need to be a Kallen's fan to admit it. She had the most screentime during R2 with Lelouch and Suzaku and it was all about Lelouch...if there is no resolution...this is going to be it.

Old 2008-09-21, 15:06   Link #12855
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
As much as i love Kalulu i gotta admit that Lulu not saying his feelings has gotten old. Too much dragged storyline = no.
I've yet to see the last epi {which i doubt anything happens} but Lelouch talking to C.C and ignoring Kallen makes me think that for Lulu, C.C is more important. Sure the circumstances are different and stuff but.. bleh. Taniguchi totally blew Kalulu imo. And that is a shame. :/
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:07   Link #12856
lovecakecookies

Honestly, there is no indication that Kallen still loves Lulu in this episode
if I had not read the interview.. I swear I would think she got over him.. Sorry, I know she had tears in her eyes, but they made Kallen way too willing to kill Lulu, not even a second thought...

There are two ways they will go with her

a) she will find out everything in the end, the promise, ZR, and why Lulu kept her out, her questions answered.. her being the hero..

or b)

Usually, I am not a person to go "oh if this do this to a character then I will hate the show"
but Kallen is one of my Favorites, IF they have her KEY line said to Lulu out of being bitter for loving C.C.. I swear I will be so pissed off..that will lower Kallen as a person big time in my eyes.. I mean wtf?? If he loves her why would you not forgive him? you are trying to KILL him right now.... While this scenario is possible it is unlikely as someone pointed out she used the form "suki" to C.C in this episode..but it could happen.. This would be BIG time character assassination.. but for some reason, it felt like in the episode they tried really hard to make Kallen look angry so I don't know..
Old 2008-09-21, 15:08   Link #12857
pingva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post

The point is that he hasn't replied.
I see the answer in 19 episode:
" Your are my friend(best pawn) and I don't want to lose my friends anymore, that's why live on Kallen. That's my path not yours."
pingva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:08   Link #12858
Sports72Xtrm

Yeah Taniguchi should really drop this whole What do you think of me? angle since it has been brought up so many times and shot down so many times that Kallen's only logic should be to just give up on it which is basically what happened in episode 22. Not only that I fail to see how it is of any relevance to the plot. However, that doesn't mean Kallen can't be relevant to the story line. She can still find out about Lelouch grand master plan and decide for herself if she likes it or not or stop Lelouch herself so that is what I think.
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:10   Link #12859
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Yeah Taniguchi should really drop this whole What do you think of me? angle since it has been brought up so many times and shot down so many times that Kallen's only logic should be to just give up on it which is basically what happened in episode 22. Not only that I fail to see how it is of any relevance to the plot. However, that doesn't mean Kallen can't be relevant to the story line. She can still find out about Lelouch grand master plan and decide for herself if she likes it or not or stop Lelouch herself so that is what I think.
She'll have to get by Suzaku first, and he definately isn't saying anything. He's pretty sturdy when he puts his mind to something.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:10   Link #12860
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Damn, people is very depressed here, where is Kang Seu (whatever his name is) he must be here cheering people... we can´t do everything... where´s the emperor of this nation???
I´m certain of something Kallen will live... all my hunches had become real so I´m fine with the CC fans and the no pairings are saying... keep it!!