AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-09-24, 23:10   Link #2941
uis
...
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Hekiyou Gakuen Student Council
Age: 28
Nodoka popularity is mostly came from Nodoka deredere when she with Saki...
You can found many MAD about Nodoka dere lulz...
__________________

-It is okay if you are weak. I will grab your hand and realize your dream-
uis is offline  
Old 2009-09-24, 23:29   Link #2942
Proto
Knowledge is the solution
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: St. Louis, MO
Age: 33
Not all is lost. After all, Nagisa is a former 3rd place. Even if it is Asu-nyan there is hope. Do not falter at the last step!
Proto is offline  
Old 2009-09-24, 23:36   Link #2943
lilpyro64
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
can anyone vote?

today's match up interested me and i got a code, but none of the proxies / hiding is working for me
lilpyro64 is offline  
Old 2009-09-24, 23:48   Link #2944
NissanNut
Mochi Addict
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Send a message via AIM to NissanNut
Quote:
Originally Posted by uis View Post
Nodoka popularity is mostly came from Nodoka deredere when she with Saki...
You can found many MAD about Nodoka dere lulz...
I'm glad you say mostly, because I don't fall under that category.
__________________
NissanNut is offline  
Old 2009-09-24, 23:50   Link #2945
frustra
Team M.Y.T.Hi.C.
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
lilpyro64: i can vote for you later, but it depends on who you are voting
__________________
frustra is offline  
Old 2009-09-24, 23:56   Link #2946
uis
...
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Hekiyou Gakuen Student Council
Age: 28
lilpyro64:yeah if u want vote Hina u can PM frustra but if u want vote Yui u can PM me ^^
__________________

-It is okay if you are weak. I will grab your hand and realize your dream-
uis is offline  
Old 2009-09-25, 00:29   Link #2947
The Eternal Hijacker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
You seem deturmined to be rid of Clannad. This is the second post I can recall this pattern.
Not exactly...

As much as I want Nagisa to at least stay in the tournament a bit longer (and I really do), I honestly do not believe she has a realistic chance of winning against Azusa (which I like her over Nagisa by a slight margin). Had Nagisa not face Azusa this time, I would have supported her all the way.

Perhaps the results may prove my prediction wrong, and I'll have no problem with it.

But if the cast of Clannad is really going down in Saimoe, better to do it quick and painless.
The Eternal Hijacker is offline  
Old 2009-09-25, 00:47   Link #2948
Ithekro
The Comet has Come
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Republic of California
Age: 40
There is still Ushio, though she's fairly weak. Might be because she's only in eight episodes (including the clip/flashback story show and her birth) very late in After Story. But she did make a major impact in that amount of time. There simply isn't a better four to five year old in anime existance. She was played perfectly.

EDIT:

Numbers go insane with eight hours left? It is going to be a long night in Japan.
__________________
Dessler Soto, Banzai!

Last edited by Ithekro; 2009-09-25 at 01:06. Reason: Interim votes
Ithekro is offline  
Old 2009-09-25, 01:07   Link #2949
jorez
but the kid is not my son
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Perú
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to jorez
Japan loves nekomimis, what can we do. The thread votes aren't looking good...
__________________

jorez is offline  
Old 2009-09-25, 01:10   Link #2950
The Eternal Hijacker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
There is still Ushio, though she's fairly weak. Might be because she's only in eight episodes (including the clip/flashback story show and her birth) very late in After Story. But she did make a major impact in that amount of time. There simply isn't a better four to five year old in anime existance. She was played perfectly.
That's true (and I'm almost forgot about her). You definitely made a good point about her character and impact in the series.

But will Ushio's positive attributes be enough for her to survive one more round in the tournament, especially against Mihoko? Only time and fate will tell (even though Mihoko is favored to win).

Nagisa winning or losing may help Ushio as well (as an "avenger" for the latter).
The Eternal Hijacker is offline  
Old 2009-09-25, 01:17   Link #2951
uis
...
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Hekiyou Gakuen Student Council
Age: 28
Hmmm dunno about Ushio because she meet Ritsu again and Mihoko...
If she defeat Ritsu earlier... she maybe have chance but not for now...

Saki sure will keep up their momentum and K-ON have many fans *it more worse if Yui and Azusa won today match*
__________________

-It is okay if you are weak. I will grab your hand and realize your dream-
uis is offline  
Old 2009-09-25, 01:45   Link #2952
neutralizer
Hinagiku-ist
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to neutralizer
Spoiler for MAD for Hina promotion:
neutralizer is offline  
Old 2009-09-25, 01:58   Link #2953
Aya Reiko
Cutengu
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Shameimaru's lap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
There is still Ushio, though she's fairly weak. Might be because she's only in eight episodes (including the clip/flashback story show and her birth) very late in After Story. But she did make a major impact in that amount of time. There simply isn't a better four to five year old in anime existance. She was played perfectly.

EDIT:

Numbers go insane with eight hours left? It is going to be a long night in Japan.
Ushio, barring a massive anti-Saki sentiment suddenly rolling in, has zero hope of victory. All she could do is tie Ritsu, someone she should have beaten. Now she faces Mihoko (and Ritsu) on the same day the Nagi v Saki match takes place.

Unfotunately, I cannot tell what's going on with the numbers. The counter I'm using cannot differentiate between a vote cast for Yui and a vote cast for Azusa.
__________________
Aya Reiko is offline  
Old 2009-09-25, 05:43   Link #2954
Ice Block
less qq; more pewpew
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Philippines
I've always thought it was accepted that KEY characters won't be winning any SaiMoe ever. Have we forgotten about the anti-KEY sentiment in 2ch, or has that been dissolved already?

And one quick question. Omitting the series name in your vote post is still acceptable, right? Like for example:

Name@Series:
Code:
[[MY-VoTEcoDE-hERe]]
<<桂ヒナギク@ハヤテのごとく!!>>
Let's go Hina!
Name only:
Code:
[[MY-VoTEcoDE-hERe]]
<<桂ヒナギク>>
Let's go Hina!
The second one is considered valid, right?

EDIT: Voted. Decided to stick to the <<Name@Series>> format just to be safe.
__________________

Last edited by Ice Block; 2009-09-25 at 07:37. Reason: voted
Ice Block is offline  
Old 2009-09-25, 08:43   Link #2955
Liddo-kun
a small cat
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Nanairogaoka
Send a message via MSN to Liddo-kun
Quote:
Originally Posted by neutralizer View Post
Spoiler for MAD for Hina promotion:
Very nice Hina promo video.
Liddo-kun is offline  
Old 2009-09-25, 09:08   Link #2956
frustra
Team M.Y.T.Hi.C.
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
http://mig380.chez-alice.fr/up0/file/u1_003285.txt

Yui and Azusa won.
E3-1
1位 953票 [50.48%] 平沢唯@けいおん!
2位 935票 [48.52%] 桂ヒナギク@ハヤテのごとく!!
Spoiler for graph:

F3-2
1位 885票 [55.04%] 中野梓@けいおん!
2位 723票 [44.96%] 古河渚(岡崎渚)@CLANNAD ~AFTER STORY~
Spoiler for graph:


Spoiler for manga saimoe results:
__________________

Last edited by frustra; 2009-09-25 at 09:18. Reason: now this is what i call frustration... ;_;
frustra is offline  
Old 2009-09-25, 09:17   Link #2957
Zeroryoko1974
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Send a message via AIM to Zeroryoko1974 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeroryoko1974
Yes yes yes yes double k-on!!!!!
__________________
Zeroryoko1974 is offline  
Old 2009-09-25, 09:19   Link #2958
Liddo-kun
a small cat
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Nanairogaoka
Send a message via MSN to Liddo-kun
Quote:
Originally Posted by frustra View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!



The rest of what I have to say best remain unspoken.
Time to go to my forum and mourn. ;_;
Liddo-kun is offline  
Old 2009-09-25, 09:20   Link #2959
Darth Atma
Rookie Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
That was the most terrific competition...

Farewell Hina...
Darth Atma is offline  
Old 2009-09-25, 09:21   Link #2960
frustra
Team M.Y.T.Hi.C.
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!



The rest of what I have to say best remain unspoken.
Time to go to my forum and mourn. ;_;
there's still one more year for Hina to try again, but I don't know if she'll ever be as strong as she was this year. it's quite unfortunate that she had to exit this early, but i guess... "it can't be helped"
__________________
frustra is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
saimoe, moe, characters, competition, anime

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.