AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2015-12-18, 08:10   Link #1921
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
sasukes emo meter is through the roof this episode
__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-18, 10:45   Link #1922
LevelSeven
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Germany
^is this new?
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-18, 19:46   Link #1923
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Well it's sad that the series didn't get a decent big finale before fans lost interest and moved on. One could argue that people lost interest but this forum seems to be almost dead now despite the series has not ended.
I'm sad for Naruto. This used to be my favorite manga/anime without anything being close. I've lost so much interest in the series that I can't even see myself going back to rewatch any of it which I used to do frequently. Now, like you, I just randomly remembered it and thought i'd check on the forum to see if the filler was over. Such a shame... at least One Punch Man is awesome
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-19, 04:18   Link #1924
dniv
Iím sorry, Kamijou-san!!
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
I'm sad for Naruto. This used to be my favorite manga/anime without anything being close. I've lost so much interest in the series that I can't even see myself going back to rewatch any of it which I used to do frequently. Now, like you, I just randomly remembered it and thought i'd check on the forum to see if the filler was over. Such a shame... at least One Punch Man is awesome
This still has some great scenes. Like the episode after Naruto beats pain. The episode where Hinata sacrifices herself. The epsiode where Naruto first talks to his father. The episode where he meets his mother. The episode where he fights himself at the waterfall. The episode were Gaara gives his epic speech. These are all awesome episodes always worth rewatching... (That's just talking about Shippuden of course.)
__________________
Favorite Series: 0. To aru Series & Legend of heroes: trails sub-series. 1. Ze Tian Ji 2. Reincarnator
3. The King's Avatar/ Mushoku Tensei/ Legendary Moonlight Sculptor 4. Martial World/ Great Teacher Onizuka 5. KnB/KLK/Detective Conan/ Clannad AF/Bakuman

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-19, 12:34   Link #1925
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
This still has some great scenes. Like the episode after Naruto beats pain. The episode where Hinata sacrifices herself. The epsiode where Naruto first talks to his father. The episode where he meets his mother. The episode where he fights himself at the waterfall. The episode were Gaara gives his epic speech. These are all awesome episodes always worth rewatching... (That's just talking about Shippuden of course.)
I agree and I think that there are a lot more awesome episodes of Naruto than you mentioned. My problem is that I have lost complete interest in the series. It's similar to my feelings about Lost. I loved that show but the last season was so bad that I lost interest in the good seasons as well.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-19, 15:55   Link #1926
Shinagami
Rubiks Cube
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Mars
Age: 24
Maybe years later Naruto will get the Brotherhood treatment and be devoid of all filler, pointless flashbacks and have quality animation for some fights like the pain arc. I swear without all the flashbacks, fillers and random shit Naruto would only be a hundred episodes long. They could also make the entire war arc an episode long or simply cut the entire thing you wouldn't be missing much anyway... P.S I grew my first beard while waiting for cannon episodes
Shinagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-23, 06:10   Link #1927
Rurouni
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinagami View Post
Maybe years later Naruto will get the Brotherhood treatment and be devoid of all filler, pointless flashbacks and have quality animation for some fights like the pain arc. I swear without all the flashbacks, fillers and random shit Naruto would only be a hundred episodes long. They could also make the entire war arc an episode long or simply cut the entire thing you wouldn't be missing much anyway... P.S I grew my first beard while waiting for cannon episodes
Why wait for it (IF it ever comes) when you can create such an edit yourself? I did Took more time rendering then editing, but at least when the last episodes come out, I can do a filler free marathon of naruto
Rurouni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-23, 10:18   Link #1928
Ero-Senn1n
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hidden Village of Sake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinagami View Post
Maybe years later Naruto will get the Brotherhood treatment and be devoid of all filler, pointless flashbacks and have quality animation for some fights like the pain arc. I swear without all the flashbacks, fillers and random shit Naruto would only be a hundred episodes long. They could also make the entire war arc an episode long or simply cut the entire thing you wouldn't be missing much anyway... P.S I grew my first beard while waiting for cannon episodes
700 chapters, that could be about 200 quality episodes for the whole series. And that is including some minor quality filler in places where the manga deliberately skipped some stuff or just didn't bother to explain things.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-24, 10:43   Link #1929
Ushio the Omega
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
So Episode 443 filler trash and now a two week break before more filler not a very happy Christmas.
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-24, 11:54   Link #1930
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ushio the Omega View Post
So Episode 443 filler trash and now a two week break before more filler not a very happy Christmas.
It's pretty crazy that they are keeping the filler going through the new year. Why not just make all next year filler too?
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-24, 15:28   Link #1931
LevelSeven
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
It's pretty crazy that they are keeping the filler going through the new year. Why not just make all next year filler too?
sshhh....dont give them more ideas

this episode was the only filer episode i watched (and with skipping 15 minutes or so) and the only thing that i get out of this BS is that sasuke is the insane-as*hole again -_-
PS: who has this dream?
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-26, 10:44   Link #1932
Chosen_Hero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Haven't seen the anime in a long time, is the Infinite Filler-yomi still going on? If it is than I give like 3 more years until the anime actually ends.
__________________
Chosen_Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-26, 17:37   Link #1933
LevelSeven
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Haven't seen the anime in a long time, is the Infinite Filler-yomi still going on? If it is than I give like 3 more years until the anime actually ends.
yup, it is still going on with more or less no end in sight (and surely they wont stop to use fillers in every possible (and no possible) part, like: while kaguya cries, or while kakashi has the "team 7 fights together" flashback, or while kaguy remembers the time with her two kids etc etc, and of course there will be endless fillers before the final fight of sasuke and naruto happens, than while the fight happens and after the fight they will use fillers too ))

(the worst is that im actually believing tha the will do such BS) :/
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-29, 15:48   Link #1934
Skaddix
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Got Milk this series until they get that Boruto Sequel Up and Running.
Skaddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-10, 08:04   Link #1935
Apollian
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
its a shame that every week were listening to fans complain about the filers like a broken record, its simple if you don't like them, don't watch them. I haven't watch many episodes, but when this new arc came on I was very interested, and I like this arc now. It seems the drama escalated into Sasuke being driven to the same problems he had in the original time line, being hateful of Naruto's growth.Sasuke taking out those two Chunin's like they were little chilren, well they are in the current timeline where he would've been trained by Orochimaru so that's no wonder we get to the same point. also Danzo's involvement in the episode was pleasing to see, In a world where Itachi hasn't killed his clan yet, I think his duties were just as important in this episode. however with Sasuke, no matter how you cut the cake his situation won't change because of his family, his abusive Police Force has only increased anxiety within the village, and the Uchiha remain in poor regard.
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-10, 08:09   Link #1936
Apollian
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Haven't seen the anime in a long time, is the Infinite Filler-yomi still going on? If it is than I give like 3 more years until the anime actually ends.
give this new arc a chance, its not really based on the Infinte dreams, its more of a alternate reality. Marvel do this in their WHAT IF series of comics. there's a good run of 5 or 6 episodes too. its very interesting in terms of what would change if Naruto's parents weren't killed. I really like it, whereas I have hated previous fillers and haven't watched the anime in months.
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-11, 03:05   Link #1937
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Georgia, Tbilisi
Quote:
its a shame that every week were listening to fans complain about the filers like a broken record, its simple if you don't like them, don't watch them.
As a long-term fans of the show, some of us demand Naruto for what it is, not Studio Pierrot's bullshit. Good for you if you like watching fillers but every Naruto fan at this point has a right to be angry at the current state of the anime. There is literally no reason for fillers to be made but they're being made only to milk money from the casual majority that eats up any shit Pierrot pulls out of their ass.
__________________
F/GO: 623,196,270; ლევანი
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-13, 12:13   Link #1938
azenable
President of TecoT
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levani View Post
As a long-term fans of the show, some of us demand Naruto for what it is, not Studio Pierrot's bullshit. Good for you if you like watching fillers but every Naruto fan at this point has a right to be angry at the current state of the anime. There is literally no reason for fillers to be made but they're being made only to milk money from the casual majority that eats up any shit Pierrot pulls out of their ass.

How much you paid so far?
azenable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-13, 14:07   Link #1939
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Georgia, Tbilisi
Quote:
Originally Posted by azenable View Post
How much you paid so far?
What relevance does this even hold.
__________________
F/GO: 623,196,270; ლევანი
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-14, 06:44   Link #1940
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levani View Post
What relevance does this even hold.
shh his trying to be a white knight smart arse, let him go
__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
weekly episode discussion

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.