AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-05-16, 04:33   Link #4541
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

^ For the record, I haven't actually read the latest chapter yet, so I just went along with what the others were saying.
Old 2016-05-16, 07:16   Link #4542
obnuchious

sooooo . . . . all of them space aliens tend to be various aquatic tentacled thingies???

and in the current translated chapter ... any more info about that space kaijuu he fought???
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-16, 14:18   Link #4543
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

This series (Satou in particular) has broken Brandon Sanderson's three laws of magic so many times that it has become a source of unintended comedy of sorts just for it

Last edited by Proto; 2016-05-16 at 17:14.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-16, 21:18   Link #4544
medassin

arisa is my fav heroine in this novel. i hope she has a power as yuika soon. arisa-chan magicial girl version not enough

ps: sr, my bad english
medassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-17, 11:24   Link #4545
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
This series (Satou in particular) has broken Brandon Sanderson's three laws of magic so many times that it has become a source of unintended comedy of sorts just for it
Meh, the law's are more for writing Diana's than comedy in the first place.
Old 2016-05-18, 12:23   Link #4546
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Heh most of the "difficult to get" ingredients the Goblin Princess mentioned to make the Elixir to fix Shinn Satou already acquired

And another flag for Arisa's demonification.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-18, 16:21   Link #4547
blahto

Does Yuika know that Satou has many names?
blahto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-18, 20:07   Link #4548
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

^Yeah she does. Remember that she can see his hidden titles including the many fake famous names he uses.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
Old 2016-05-18, 21:03   Link #4549
medassin

good info chap i wonder lulu's grandfather who maybe is hero watari, perhap is hero marry the elf in fairy tale
Old 2016-05-18, 21:37   Link #4550
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahto View Post
Does Yuika know that Satou has many names?
..... Try reading their meeting again.

Speaking of, I'm all for that Yuika + Lulu + Serah idol unit My only peeve about it is that their names don't allow to use YES as their stage name
Old 2016-05-18, 23:30   Link #4551
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by medassin View Post
good info chap i wonder lulu's grandfather who maybe is hero watari, perhap is hero marry the elf in fairy tale
I kind of doubt it if he was an old man already 120 years ago. Lulu is 15 I believe now which mean age wise Hero Watari would be closer to being her great great great grandfather than grandfather. Lulu might be descended from him though still.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-19, 11:32   Link #4552
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I kind of doubt it if he was an old man already 120 years ago. Lulu is 15 I believe now which mean age wise Hero Watari would be closer to being her great great great grandfather than grandfather. Lulu might be descended from him though still.
Well it was brought up that some of the nobles that were in their 40's and 50's had wives that were extremely young (7-9 years old) it's could be that Lulu's parent was born when they were in their 70's and she herself could have been born when her mother was in her late 20's and it would still fit.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-19, 21:00   Link #4553
medassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
this is fantasy. why that case not happen?
Old 2016-05-19, 23:40   Link #4554
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Well it was brought up that some of the nobles that were in their 40's and 50's had wives that were extremely young (7-9 years old) it's could be that Lulu's parent was born when they were in their 70's and she herself could have been born when her mother was in her late 20's and it would still fit.
Well if he was an old man 120 years ago I would assume that would mean 50-60 if not older already. Even if he had Lulu's parent when he was 70 that would mean Lulu's parent was 100 or so when they had her. It's much more likely that Hero Watari is a further descendant than a grandfather, possibly her grandfather Watari was named after Hero Watari who was the father or grandfather.

Quote:
Originally Posted by medassin View Post
this is fantasy. why that case not happen?
We haven't really heard of any humans living that long. They seem to have the same kind of lifespans as we do here on Earth.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-20, 11:23   Link #4555
Houraisan Kaguya
月の姫

Spoiler for 13-14:
Houraisan Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-20, 14:00   Link #4556
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

LOL so now the girls are aiming for Level 310? Ah Arisa, speak not of the impossible goal. Stick to a more reasonable goal like Level 100 instead

Would be nice if Satou retains the Duke Mitsukuni title. With Mito being the Duchess Mitsukuni that kind of implies marriage between them

So I heard the Light Novel has been picked up by Yen Press. And probably the manga too. Goodbye to the LN translation. F*ckng Yen Press is always ruining stuff. Fortunately for us the Web Novel is not affected by this.

Old 2016-05-20, 14:05   Link #4557
Sparteh

Does goddess Parion actually appear after her introduction?
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-20, 14:19   Link #4558
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

no but you know the stalker is still around.
Old 2016-05-20, 14:22   Link #4559
bisuketto
Tasty Pastry

Looks like the Light Novel version and the Manga has been licensed by Yen Press.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...novels/.102332
bisuketto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-20, 14:32   Link #4560
Nihgthawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
So I heard the Light Novel has been picked up by Yen Press. And probably the manga too. Goodbye to the LN translation. F*ckng Yen Press is always ruining stuff. Fortunately for us the Web Novel is not affected by this.
No I think the translation from sousetsuka should be fine since they are translating the web novel and not the light novel. I base this off of The Raising of the Shield Hero, the light novel has been licensed for about a year now with the fourth volume just coming out last week and the translations for the web novel that have been done have remained unaffected by any DMCA orders.
Plus, just like Shield Hero, Death March changes a lot from the web novel version to the light novel version. The main story points all stay the same but their are small subtle differences between the two versions so the story changes slightly.
Spoiler for Examples:
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adapted to anime, adapted to ln, adapted to manga, anti-romance mc, beastgirl, cooking, fake harem, generic mc, harem, heretic mc, isekai, op mc, rpg-like character, slavery, touring