AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-05-20, 14:36   Link #4561
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisuketto View Post
Looks like the Light Novel version and the Manga has been licensed by Yen Press.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...novels/.102332
*Looks up to the sky* What the hell are you doing up there?
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-20, 14:39   Link #4562
BakaRanger

Given that I'm reading the web novel and not the light novel, I don't see how it effects this thread. Though I might pick up a copy if they actually release it.

As for the latest translated chapter, I find Arisa's behavior strange. If she is the aggressor, she's bold to the point of stripping and trying to jump Satou. But if he shows even a slight bit of initiative, she's suddenly a young innocent maiden.
BakaRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-20, 14:40   Link #4563
Nihgthawk

Sadly all of the illustrations from sousetsuka have been taken down but it's probably a smart move since the yen press would just hit them with a DMCA to take them down in the future anyway.
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-20, 14:47   Link #4564
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Got curious and GT a couple of chapters ahead. Ho boy there's a lot that's gonna happen there. And did Sistine just one up all the other girls? Sistine be sneaky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihgthawk View Post
Sadly all of the illustrations from sousetsuka have been taken down but it's probably a smart move since the yen press would just hit them with a DMCA to take them down in the future anyway.
Wut. Damn. Well yes I suppose it was a smart move from Sousetsouka's part but still, what a loss. Anybody knows another site that has the complete LN illustrations?

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-20, 15:01   Link #4565
Breimn

I need them too
Aniway it was unexpected.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-20, 15:16   Link #4566
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

try google
Old 2016-05-20, 17:54   Link #4567
Show1983
RAW manga/LN provider?

I have the illustrations since i bought the japanese LN. Just pm me if you want them
Show1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-20, 18:19   Link #4568
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Yen Press is really going on a licensing spree recentl, which makes me immensely happy. (I've been on a buying spree for the Yotsuba/Hidamari sketch mangas and eagerly waiting some of their LN new purchases). If only it wasn't for the release schedule it would make me immensely happier.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-20, 18:28   Link #4569
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaRanger View Post
As for the latest translated chapter, I find Arisa's behavior strange. If she is the aggressor, she's bold to the point of stripping and trying to jump Satou. But if he shows even a slight bit of initiative, she's suddenly a young innocent maiden.
It's actually fairly common and a real thing for people that are strong on the offensive to become weak when on the receiving side. Especially if the other side is someone isn't someone who normally does those kinds of things.
Old 2016-05-20, 18:28   Link #4570
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
Yen Press is really going on a licensing spree recentl, which makes me immensely happy. (I've been on a buying spree for the Yotsuba/Hidamari sketch mangas and eagerly waiting some of their LN new purchases). If only it wasn't for the release schedule it would make me immensely happier.
you are probably the only person here who likes Yen press.
Old 2016-05-20, 19:20   Link #4571
Proto

Their Yotsuba releases are top notch, and they are one, if not the most active manga licensing group, specially after ADV and later Tokyopop seem to have dropped the ball. Is there any reason why they are disliked or another licensing group that people prefer? I guess Seven Seas?
Old 2016-05-20, 21:03   Link #4572
blahto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
Their Yotsuba releases are top notch, and they are one, if not the most active manga licensing group, specially after ADV and later Tokyopop seem to have dropped the ball. Is there any reason why they are disliked or another licensing group that people prefer? I guess Seven Seas?
I think most people hate them because the fan translation needs to stop translating licensed works or they will receive DMCA. Also the time of their releases, i.e if you're reading fan translation, you have to wait years before they reach the point where the FT stops...
blahto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-20, 21:08   Link #4573
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Yeah they will force fan translations to stop so readers are force to wait years for their translation. There are fan translators who will ignore and still translate license LN but they won't be broadcasting it here. It's up to you find it.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
Old 2016-05-20, 21:16   Link #4574
EvI

dude they will actually take kono subarashi sekai.... f***, why do they keep taking my reason for living...
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-20, 21:30   Link #4575
medassin

i only hope that a good sign for anime adapted

ps: for those one like yenpress, their translated worse than fansite

ps2:anyone know as if the author take down his web novel?

Last edited by medassin; 2016-05-20 at 22:25.
medassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-20, 21:45   Link #4576
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

^Web Novels are not affected if LN or manga are licensed.

Old 2016-05-20, 21:56   Link #4577
Proto

They have one of the fastest release schedules among licensing groups though. As an example, To aru has reached volume 8 in a little over a year and a half.

In the end I think it's good that we are getting more interest and more investment from companies in the west. Ideally companies like yenpress and seven seas will eventually have a model like viz and crunchy roll have for manga where you practically get simultaneous releases for big game works. However the companies have to see interest and profit first for that to happen. But hey, it did happen for anime and manga.

Last edited by Proto; 2016-05-21 at 01:13.
Old 2016-05-21, 02:27   Link #4578
blahto

I hope there's a digital version.
I want the paper version but the shipping cost and tax since I'm not from NA.....

Anyway, with the latest translated chapter. I think Satou doesn't have any problem revealing his other identities to other people i.e Karina, Zena etc...
blahto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-21, 04:14   Link #4579
ChuckE
Provoker

I think there is yen press' spy on the forums
Old 2016-05-21, 04:22   Link #4580
Breimn

Of course there is, and not only on the forums but all around the net.
They do have to check the costumers , dont they?
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adapted to anime, adapted to ln, adapted to manga, anti-romance mc, beastgirl, cooking, fake harem, generic mc, harem, heretic mc, isekai, op mc, rpg-like character, slavery, touring