AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-05-07, 14:33   Link #2821
Rnzlr

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Thar promise was a forced one, he could ask her this question back at home but he waited to be alone on a freaking battlefield durring a mission, where logicaly she cant reject it becouse it would kick him out of synchro and both could lose their lifes. That promise was not right from the beggining, she simply had no other option and was put under a wall.

Its like: you are drowning and there is a person that can save your life, but first you need to promise him something. Your are drowning so its obvious you will promise this to save yourself from death.

Kokoro was not "his belonging" so she had the right to do what she felt was right, and not becouse he wanted it.
Agree. She accepted because that fat bastard put emotional pressure on her. She is too kind and shy to tell him to fuck off. There is nothing to apologize for. She is just 15 yo girl in post apocalyptic world lul.
Rnzlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-07, 14:36   Link #2822
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rnzlr View Post
Agree. She accepted because that fat bastard put emotional pressure on her. She is too kind and shy to tell him to fuck off. There was nothing to apologize for. She is just 15 yo girl in post apocalyptic worl lul.
that is the problem peoples need go back watch the anime before say that things because herself told which she is not that and that is the problem peoples just jump on the "she is cute and shy", if herself say which she is not that them why you are making that statment?.
Old 2018-05-07, 14:38   Link #2823
Mistyclear

^And she didn’t deny that what she did was wrong and that if someone betrayed her than she wouldn’t blame them for doing so.
Mistyclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-07, 14:51   Link #2824
Rnzlr

She was slandering herself to calm down emo Mitsuru. Another proof how kind and gentle she is.
Old 2018-05-07, 14:56   Link #2825
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyclear View Post
^And she didn’t deny that what she did was wrong and that if someone betrayed her than she wouldn’t blame them for doing so.
yeah that was the point she is not the "perfect person" peoples wanting to paint her, she is a teenager girl which her own desires, while i don't have problem with her switching partner and is good to having a "flawed character" to break some "cliches", it's still strike me bad as a "human action", as a anime character i like it and it make things fun but when put on personal level like many peoples i disliked what she did but i can understand it from a "writing" point to having she doing that, but still was something bad.

And the worst was she get anger because futoshi was being all his "i will protect you" but when it was the other guy "she liked it", this only show how "not nice she is.
Old 2018-05-07, 20:00   Link #2826
KPSJ

Newtype interview is out anyone want it posted?
KPSJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-07, 20:40   Link #2827
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPSJ View Post
Newtype interview is out anyone want it posted?
yeah at last a link could be good.
Old 2018-05-07, 21:29   Link #2828
KPSJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
yeah at last a link could be good.
Can't link it but can post the little that has been translated

- The typical japanese city in episode 7 hints towards the real relationship between the dinos and humans.
- The girl at the end of episode 16 will play a role of utmost importance.
- Various hints have been placed in the first 13 episodes which will soon be revealed.
- Look forward to Ikuno becoming a leading role in the story.
- The atmosphere is bright, but the story will be about the kids fighting to survive.
- Hearts will be broken.
- I wonder how many will survive in the end. No, I know, but it pains me.

Edit:
Some more
Nishigori: I thought Mitsuru as Hiro's counter, but I feel like he's become an antihero. He is different from Hiro, but he is the representative of growing children in the world of Darli-fra. I think that Futoshi who watching Mitsuru and Kokoro like that is a good man.

Nishigori: In episode 7, it is a big turning point that Kokoro picks up a book called "First childbirth", which is an important part of this story. Elements of adults come into the world of boys and girls, while there are no adults around them can be consulted with. Kokoro used to be a gentle and urbane character, but I can see from her the maternal instinct like a girl, and obstinacy. Ms. Hayami also seems to have had the feeling, saying "I understood the roles of Kokoro."

Nishigori talking about Ichigo and Goro:

They are indispensable characters for this world. A bit honored student, a bit loser role. Personally, I liked poor characters that are work in the background. Especially Ichigo, who is a character that reckless like a human and yet delicate, contrast to "children not showing emotions" in this world. So some of the staffs are strongly hoping that Ichigo "to be rewarded". It is nice that everyone gets close to the characters and delineates them carefully.

Last edit for now
Nishigori comment on Ikuno:

Be looking forward to seeing how Ikuno will be accepted after episode 16
Old 2018-05-07, 22:21   Link #2829
Rnzlr

Quote:
- Hearts will be broken.
Our hearts or children's?
Old 2018-05-07, 22:22   Link #2830
HtwoN

Based on the interview, I think Ikuno will die soon.

We have a non-couple in the same mech. They will probably bite the dust first.

I don't think Kokoro and Mitsuru will die. Kokoro dreams of having a baby. She should be able to do that.

Ichigo and Goro will probably live too. They don't have any death flag.

Zerome and Miku have a 50/50 chance.

I'm not sure about Hiro and 02. It depends on whether they want to pull a TPGL ending or not.
HtwoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-07, 22:40   Link #2831
KPSJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by HtwoN View Post

We have a non-couple in the same mech. They will probably bite the dust first.

I don't think Kokoro and Mitsuru will die. Kokoro dreams of having a baby. She should be able to do that.

Ichigo and Goro will probably live too. They don't have any death flag.

Zerome and Miku have a 50/50 chance.

I'm not sure about Hiro and 02. It depends on whether they want to pull a TPGL ending or not.
Ikuno is not dying director just told us she will get a lead role at some point, and next episode is mostly a ikuno episode
Old 2018-05-07, 22:45   Link #2832
Blueknight78

well interesting interview!!!

About deaths, honestly based on the OP i can see or kokoro dying or mitsuru, or both, in the OP you see they trying to reach each other hands as if they will "broken apart" probably it means which mitsuru can sacrifice himself to save kokoro like how goro tried to do with ichigo, miku and zorome look so obviou as a possible couple death which looks like even which they have a big chance to actually survive.
Old 2018-05-07, 22:47   Link #2833
KPSJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
well interesting interview!!!

About deaths, honestly based on the OP i can see or kokoro dying or mitsuru, or both, in the OP you see they trying to reach each other hands as if they will "broken apart" probably it means which mitsuru can sacrifice himself to save kokoro like how goro tried to do with ichigo, miku and zorome look so obviou as a possible couple death which looks like even which they have a big chance to actually survive.
So have you gone back and rewatch episode 7 yet? I am tying to find any hidden massage
Old 2018-05-07, 22:54   Link #2834
Blueknight78

Quote:
So have you gone back and rewatch episode 7 yet? I am tying to find any hidden massage
not yet, but i will try too and the worst part was they say which all the 13 first episodes had hints for what is comming wow it gonna be suck start the "hints hunt, when things start to happen, but somehow somethings where almost "clear" like the "true bad guys being APE", which the dinos are actually humans too and not are actually aiming to exterminate mankind but are trying to get back something which "APE steal from them and is using for themselfs, like the "mysterious power source" of the plantations.
Old 2018-05-08, 03:33   Link #2835
_Ninja_

Quote:
The bittersweet writes itself though. Kokoro will have her baby, Mitsuru wont be around to see it.
_Ninja_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-08, 06:34   Link #2836
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
- The atmosphere is bright, but the story will be about the kids fighting to survive.
- Hearts will be broken.
- I wonder how many will survive in the end. No, I know, but it pains me.
Oh boy.. Well, I'm surprised we got this far without any deaths in the main group, to be completely honest. And with only 8? episodes left I really hope that the deaths are at least well spread out and not clustered together in a short period of time.

But man, and here I here had convinced myself to some degree that Zero Two and Hiro had a good chance of surviving.. Well, damn. While there definitely are more a handful ways to break hearts in this show, separating and/or killing off either of those two will probably be one of the most impactful. If done well, of course. Ahh, I just want those two to be happy. :<
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-08, 06:53   Link #2837
Idealist 99

Quote:
- Hearts will be broken.
But didn't it already happened ? Futoshi got his heart broken first and than followed by Ichigo.

Quote:
I think Futoshi might become the first person to die.
Old 2018-05-08, 08:33   Link #2838
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Can we just stop bringing up that event from many episodes ago? That was weeks ago. It's not relevant, and I'm sick and tired of hearing the same accusations over and over and over. Repeating yourself will not convince anyone who isn't already convinced, meaning there is literally no point. This discussions should have ended weeks ago.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-08, 08:49   Link #2839
Sacredus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Can we just stop bringing up that event from many episodes ago? That was weeks ago. It's not relevant, and I'm sick and tired of hearing the same accusations over and over and over. Repeating yourself will not convince anyone who isn't already convinced, meaning there is literally no point. This discussions should have ended weeks ago.
What? It's just few people that for some reason thinks rest of viewers actually cares about Futoshi. Or any side characters, maybe except of Goro.

Last edited by Sacredus; 2018-05-08 at 09:13.
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-08, 09:56   Link #2840
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacredus View Post
What? It's just few people that for some reason thinks rest of viewers actually cares about Futoshi. Or any side characters, maybe except of Goro.
well unlike "few peoples" i do care over almost all the characters(excluding the really, really minor faceless characters) when i like a serie not just A or B or just ship war, ifor me almost every character mater when they have some role in the serie, like the old lady, she died???? i would like to know if she survived or died.