Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2015-01-19, 11:22   Link #13681
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
For crap's sake, they're no older than 18!
But people can get pregnat at any age

I think will be getting more so of a Fairy Tail / Every guide V.S Natsu ( END ) Not just Gray. Imagine what kind of fight that'd be

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-19, 11:25   Link #13682
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I doubt Gray would go that far after dodging Juvia for so long. They sure had a touching moment though, it's nice to see it going somewhere. Anyway, END is Natsu's etherious form, totally called it last year ^^ But Doranbalt being a double (triple?) agent was beyond imagination...So, alright, let's just say that he was indeed an FT wizard who erased himself from history and coincidentally joined the council due to his skillz. HOW would Makarov get any info when Doranbalt himself didn't know he was supposed to contact him...or are we getting another dose of wham next week, with council secrets leaking out?

Finally, Minerva rejoining ST was expected, buuut...her entire character needs a makeover - with Sting as the bawss, there's no room for her elitist antics that we're used to.

P.S: How does Capricorn lengthen hair? I think he had mentioned it waaaay back, but still...you know!
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-19, 11:31   Link #13683
cyberdemon

It's kind of funny. Doranbolt erased his memories in order to infiltrate the Council for Markarov as a spy only to have them send him off to spy on FT. lol
Old 2015-01-19, 11:44   Link #13684
Kafriel
Senior Guest

It's overly ironic when you think about it that way, but such is the result of a retconed spy. Hilarious, that is :P
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-19, 11:49   Link #13685
Retrorock

Is there a point to erasing your own memories to infiltrate the Council with no way of remembering said memories(as far as we know)? Even sleeper agents have a "trigger" to wake up and remember when the time is right. After all the things they have been through, it should be safe to assume there's no "trigger" for those memories either.

Hiro has inherited the will of the fire it seems, guess the eventual Naruto vs Sasuke is coming.
Retrorock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-19, 12:00   Link #13686
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Anybody wanna volunteer to tell Zeref's demons they were trolled by their own creator into following an actual book? Life lesson of the day kids, never follow a Bishonen Demon as a cult, you'll end up being trolled be you an old fart with a name that sounds like the onomatopoeia for puking in German, or Ren Suzugamori with Xemnas' KH2 final battle cloak.
Old 2015-01-19, 12:17   Link #13687
jaydreadzz
Love Miku x Rin <3

Now it all make sense, that's why Zeref know who natsu was cos Natsu is E.N.D
and Igneel doesn't want to destroy the book E.N.D maybe if destroying the book, natsu will be erase as well.
So that means Natsu is a Demon?
Old 2015-01-19, 12:22   Link #13688
ImperialFlameGod8190

I think the problem with this chapter overall is that a lot of stuff that doesnt make sense still plays a role and the timeskip doesnt help in fact it hurts
1. Fairy tail disbanding there's no good reason for it in fact its a time like this that they need to stick together
2. Gray and Juvia how in the bloody hell that plays out is nobodys guess
3. Everyone has this massive mess and now instead of being around the bonds of friends all of that is gone
4. Mest being in that situation to begin with (although as odd as it sounds mest being a member of FT to begin with makes sense because i doubt his magic would've worked on makarov and he wouldnt invite a council member to the sacred island)
5. Natsu and his identity as E.N.D (clearly igneel didnt know because he believed natsu could defeat E.N.D)
The only way that works is if during the original war zeref became tired of all the violence and used his magic to split the original E.N.D into a good side and evil side he entrusted Igneel to him and sealed his evil half in the book and erased all memory of his evil side.) Unless he then entrusted that good side to Igneel and wanted him to use it to defeat him none of this would make sense. But this has so many holes its not even funny.

@jaydreadzz its explains why zeref knew who natsu was but thats about it. That revelation gives us far more questions then answers unfortunately

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-19, 12:56   Link #13689
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

They are going to split but its almost sure that the guild will be joining again after that.
So know I can have my Gruvia???

Nice chapter, the pagues of Wendy and Lucy could have been used to add more tension in other parts, but still it was good.
That END Natsu, a twist that everyone expected, but still managed to add the tension when confirmed
Old 2015-01-19, 13:15   Link #13690
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
I think the problem with this chapter overall is that a lot of stuff that doesnt make sense still plays a role and the timeskip doesnt help in fact it hurts
1. Fairy tail disbanding there's no good reason for it in fact its a time like this that they need to stick together
2. Gray and Juvia how in the bloody hell that plays out is nobodys guess
3. Everyone has this massive mess and now instead of being around the bonds of friends all of that is gone
4. Mest being in that situation to begin with (although as odd as it sounds mest being a member of FT to begin with makes sense because i doubt his magic would've worked on makarov and he wouldnt invite a council member to the sacred island)
5. Natsu and his identity as E.N.D (clearly igneel didnt know because he believed natsu could defeat E.N.D)
The only way that works is if during the original war zeref became tired of all the violence and used his magic to split the original E.N.D into a good side and evil side he entrusted Igneel to him and sealed his evil half in the book and erased all memory of his evil side.) Unless he then entrusted that good side to Igneel and wanted him to use it to defeat him none of this would make sense. But this has so many holes its not even funny.

@jaydreadzz its explains why zeref knew who natsu was but thats about it. That revelation gives us far more questions then answers unfortunately
the shadowy human form we saw of acnologia looks like Natsu. Perhaps Acnologia is the evil half.

here's an idea. Natsu Dragneel is the original name of Acnologia. Perhaps this version was END or became END while trying to rid himself of his humanity. When he ran out of control Zeref cloned the Natsu we know now from what little good remained from the original to try and save his humanity. The Natsu that we know isn't end but he has a body that will end up housing it.
Old 2015-01-19, 13:38   Link #13691
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
the shadowy human form we saw of acnologia looks like Natsu. Perhaps Acnologia is the evil half.

here's an idea. Natsu Dragneel is the original name of Acnologia. Perhaps this version was END or became END while trying to rid himself of his humanity. When he ran out of control Zeref cloned the Natsu we know now from what little good remained from the original to try and save his humanity. The Natsu that we know isn't end but he has a body that will end up housing it.
hm not a bad idea but again its all speculation from this point

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-19, 14:43   Link #13692
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
hm not a bad idea but again its all speculation from this point
It's not so far-fetched if you consider E.N.D. to be a personality separate from Natsu. Suppose that Natsu's memories as E.N.D. are trapped in the book, or the book contains E.N.D.'s soul and Natsu is merely a vessel. Perhaps Igneel was unable to destroy the book, so he tried going for his vessel instead, but couldn't bring himself to harm a child. That would explain why he "couldn't" kill E.N.D. So he took Natsu in and taught him magic, allowing him to form a new personality. So when the time arises for him to become E.N.D., it would actually be a clash of two wills within one body, trying to dominate the other for control.

EDIT: Also, I read up on Japanese spoilers and it says the next chapter will be titled "Solitary Journey II". Notice the Roman numeral, meaning it may be a sequel to the first "Solitary Journey" chapter, which was about Gildarts. That's my guess for whom next week's chapter will be about.

I just know what you should be doing.

Last edited by immblueversion; 2015-01-19 at 15:00.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-19, 15:27   Link #13693
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Props to all that predicted Natsu is E.N.D.

But I doubt anyone predicted Fairy Tail disbanded so soon.

And I predicted Minerva to be a good girl ever since her loss to Erza in the tournament.

What happened to the other Demons? The Cyclops dude is still alive and some others knocked unconscious.

I hope Sayla/Seira comes back and joins Natsu. If demons know Natsu is E.N.D, they might even follow him.

And pretty interesting addition to Crime Sorciere.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-19, 16:07   Link #13694
Robotech Master

Didn't Sayla vanish when she donated all her power to Kyouka?

I think the only demon from the Nine Gate that could make a reappearance is Fran.
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-19, 16:15   Link #13695
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
Didn't Sayla vanish when she donated all her power to Kyouka?
Nope, just unconscious on the ground.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-19, 16:16   Link #13696
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post

And I predicted Minerva to be a good girl ever since her loss to Erza in the tournament.

What happened to the other Demons? The Cyclops dude is still alive and some others knocked unconscious.

I hope Sayla/Seira comes back and joins Natsu. If demons know Natsu is E.N.D, they might even follow him.

After the way she got rear-ended by Elfman's Dynamic Entry? I doubt it....*stifles laughter*
Old 2015-01-19, 16:27   Link #13697
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post

I like the idea of Natsu getting followers though

Oh yah, few people will be left alone after this, Erza / Lucy and Wendy. I really am curious what the rest of the guide will be doing.

Why does Lucy feel she's alone? She's got other members she can hang with while Natsu's gone. Or was that supposed to be a NatLu hint? I honestly wouldn't mind her joining up with him, maybe that's my shipping side saying thatXD Either way, really looking forward to the direction Hiro is taking Natsu's character

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Old 2015-01-19, 16:28   Link #13698
Aquaman OS

I wonder if Natsu will just disappear for while and we won't see him during his journey.

Remember Lucy is supposed to be the viewpoint character of the story.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-19, 16:56   Link #13699
cyberdemon

I get the feeling that things are going to end up like the days of Mavis we see in Zero. a lot of lawlessness and dark guilds running amok because the council had been destroyed.
Old 2015-01-19, 16:57   Link #13700
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
I wonder if Natsu will just disappear for while and we won't see him during his journey.

Remember Lucy is supposed to be the viewpoint character of the story.
I believe Hiro said in an interview that Natsu is the main character, plus over time you can tell they were making it pretty clear who is.

You bring up a good point though, I really do wonder how Hiro will do this between the cast.

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen