AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-11-27, 09:27   Link #6161
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elestia View Post
Spoiler for Blub blub blub:
Spoiler for spoiler:

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 11:56   Link #6162
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Hooray!

REMORSE

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 12:25   Link #6163
Shadow5YA

A well done chapter. Keima does feel remorse, and that magic ear trick Tenri did definitely broke the ice.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 12:41   Link #6164
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

"If you're gonna barge into a bath, be naked or wear a bath towel!! What the heck's with that school swimsuit?!"
A nice chapter with Tenri indeed. Now to see what plans Keima will come up with to turn the Ayumi/Chihiro situation around.
FlavoryFantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 13:21   Link #6165
Kyouka
Is Here

last page it said the next chapter wont be till next year???
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 13:59   Link #6166
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyouka View Post
last page it said the next chapter wont be till next year???
Damn thats what it says, hopefully it will give Wakaki sensei the time he needs to plan the whole direction in which he wants to take the series.

And 168... Holy crap, it happened the Tenri moment I was waiting for occured and also the second maybe third girl to loves the Keima who plays games has appeared.(1st being Elsie and 2nd maybe Haqua) Honestly though I feel that all the girls will come to love that part of him too but these would be the first 3.

Really glad it was Tenri, she has now shown her worth as the Childhood friendand a great neighbour. As expected of a girl that is within my top 5 female characters.

Elsie>Ayumi>Kanon=Tenri>Shirori>Chihiro=Haqua

Strangely its like a top 7... meh
Old 2011-11-27, 16:17   Link #6167
Shadow5YA

Come to think of it, this whole capture arc is weird. Wouldn't Keima normally capture BOTH Ayumi and Chihiro? The fact that Keima would one for the other, no matter who they are, is strange and not like him at all.
Old 2011-11-27, 17:28   Link #6168
Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Come to think of it, this whole capture arc is weird. Wouldn't Keima normally capture BOTH Ayumi and Chihiro? The fact that Keima would one for the other, no matter who they are, is strange and not like him at all.
Keima normally only captures people for his mission. He doesn't play with the feelings of random girls.
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 18:26   Link #6169
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Ohhh Tenri/Diana overload
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 18:37   Link #6170
moridin84
Custom User Title

As I figured Diana's ended up getting in the way of Tenri helping Keima. Still it went well once Diana shut up.

I wonder what his plan is now, the original plan was to use the festival to find any remaining goddesses but he knows where they all are now. Perhaps he should gather Ayumi, Chihiro and the other goddesses then explain everything? He needs to do this anyway and by explaining everything to Chihiro as well he might be able to salvage things with Ayumi.

Quote:
He originally figured that only the one with her memories (the goddess) would be in love with him, the idea that a 'real' would be in love without being 'captured' did not enter his head until recently. What he was trying to do was figure out which one was really in love with him and thus (in his mind) which one had the goddess.

In any case he's only trying to capture the goddesses to power them up, there's no reason for him to try and capture a 'real'.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 18:43   Link #6171
WhiteWings

And remember. The girls he captured have originally supposed to have lost their memories after the capture so there was seemingly little risk of going all out at the time. As for the goddess targets so far he managed to track and target the hosts pretty accurately.

But in the latest case it was a bit more complicated since Ayumi was helping her friend despite herself and remembers what happened before. Chihiro does not remember but due to everything that has happened has still become attracted to Keima. And both girls were present in the rejection. And memory manipulation is completely out of the question this time.

I dunno about some of you complaining about the sudden intrustion of Diana/Tenri but I found it was a nice break and other than Diana forcing herself into the scene it was all well done.

Yeah, so far his action were suprisingly professional in terms of capturing spirits or goddesses. I don't think he is attracted or in love with anyone yet but judging from how he is developing and 'reacting' to certain events and girls he possibly might eventually.

Damn, waiting for the one next year....?
Old 2011-11-27, 20:10   Link #6172
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
As I figured Diana's ended up getting in the way of Tenri helping Keima. Still it went well once Diana shut up.
That is because Diana wants Keima. Who knows, she might even seal Tenri's soul so she can take control over her body just to get Keima.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 20:15   Link #6173
Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWings View Post
Yeah, so far his action were suprisingly professional in terms of capturing spirits or goddesses. I don't think he is attracted or in love with anyone yet but judging from how he is developing and 'reacting' to certain events and girls he possibly might eventually.
Keima might be attracted a bit. But he's used to rejecting the real. So I bet he ignores and resists the feeling.

It might not always be romantic attraction but I'm sure it's there. The game girls' stories have an emotional impact on him. So it's no surprise if real girls' "stories" also affect him.
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 22:10   Link #6174
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

You guys know Kanon has been in a coma for at least a year? Stabbed at chapter 116-168. 52 weeks minus breaks. This arc is taking forever.
Old 2011-11-27, 23:19   Link #6175
Linkark07
Yokoso Gypsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
You guys know Kanon has been in a coma for at least a year? Stabbed at chapter 116-168. 52 weeks minus breaks. This arc is taking forever.
Lol, recently I have been thinking the same thing. But it doesn't matter, so far it has been interesting.

I loved this chapter. It reinforced why I like Tenri and is my favorite girl of the entire series. I hope she manages to cheer up Keima so he can plan his actions of what to do with Ayumi/Chihiro.
Linkark07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 00:16   Link #6176
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Wait so, where is everyone reading that the next chapter won't be available until next year?

All I read in the scanlation was a "To be continued..." at the bottom of the final page.

I mean I don't mind if Wakaki wants to take a month long break or so since he never seems to get any breaks at all, but I don't know where that announcement is coming from so I can't really believe it's credibility at the moment...
Old 2011-11-28, 00:29   Link #6177
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
He originally figured that only the one with her memories (the goddess) would be in love with him, the idea that a 'real' would be in love without being 'captured' did not enter his head until recently. What he was trying to do was figure out which one was really in love with him and thus (in his mind) which one had the goddess.

In any case he's only trying to capture the goddesses to power them up, there's no reason for him to try and capture a 'real'.
I know why he didn't. The manga made it clear.

I'm just saying that if Keima really was on his A-game, he would have made it a goal to capture them both.
Old 2011-11-28, 00:38   Link #6178
pagan poor
Swayin' to the beat

I guess I'd forgotten how endearing Tenri was since all we've seen is Diana whenever they show up. Tenri trying to cheer up Keima made me smile.
pagan poor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 13:04   Link #6179
tsunade666

Quote:
I know why he didn't. The manga made it clear.

I'm just saying that if Keima really was on his A-game, he would have made it a goal to capture them both.
Kami is trying to capture them both at first but Chihiro made the first move and after that move. kami is still observing Ayumi and when she back out. Kami decides to take on Chihiro who confess to him.
Old 2011-11-28, 16:42   Link #6180
AdventSleeper

Realy liked this chapter. Nice development between Keima and Tenri. Also some more remorse from Keima's side. Guess the God isn't perfect.
AdventSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen