AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-06-30, 14:21   Link #121
Tachibana
タチバナ

What people don't realize is that Hinata still loves Naruto in this AU, its just that shes aggressive about, which is one of many reasons I want to watch this movie.
Old 2012-06-30, 14:23   Link #122
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
What people don't realize is that Hinata still loves Naruto in this AU, its just that shes aggressive about, which is one of many reasons I want to watch this movie.
Do you have any proof of that? Because we will not know until they release the movie
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 14:29   Link #123
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Do you have any proof of that? Because we will not know until they release the movie
Of course!

Right here: http://www.likenaruto.com/naruto-roa...to-pervy-neji/

Enjoy!
Old 2012-07-01, 02:23   Link #124
Rurouni Kenshin

Mmmmm ok,i kinda wonder how they dealt with the nine tails if his parents are still alive tho+if naruto is the ninetails or not
Rurouni Kenshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 11:10   Link #125
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurouni Kenshin View Post
Mmmmm ok,i kinda wonder how they dealt with the nine tails if his parents are still alive tho+if naruto is the ninetails or not
Well, in the main story, Kushina survived the extraction because of the Uzumaki clans longevity, and that Minato used the forbidden technique and sealed half the of Kyuubi's power in Naruto and keeping half to himself, while Kushina helped, ending both of their lives, but leaving imprints of their soul inside Naruto to help him when they could.

In this AU, I'm guessing everything went as planned like in the main story, except that instead of using the forbidden technique, a different one was used to seal the half of the Kyuubi's inside Naruto, while leaving the other half in Kushina's body or perhaps putting the other half inside Minato's body like in the main story, saving both of their lives, while Naruto was able to grow up a happy normal life with his parents.

I'm glad of Kishimoto's personal involvement in this movie, unlike the others, I'm also glad to see Naruto grow up happy with his parents, I hate Tobi even more for what he did.
Old 2012-07-02, 02:40   Link #126
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I think the wikia has all the line art and promotional pics released so far. I think some of them include colored renders.
Old 2012-07-06, 10:49   Link #127
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
I've never been interested in the Naruto movies, but after seeing the trailer just now, there's no way I'm going to miss this =03.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 23:07   Link #128
itrytofight

Don't know if we can place predictions here but there's nowhere else.

You think some of these AU characters (like Sasuke and Hinata) in this movie could be the dead jinchuuriki in disguise trying to break Naruto free from Tobi's Genjutsu?

It could explain why there are sketches of Yagura and Fuu in the Road to Ninja portion of Tumblr.
itrytofight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 07:49   Link #129
zerodragon

this should be a good movie
Old 2012-07-17, 16:20   Link #130
sayde

So next week's episode of "Rock Lee no Seishun Full-Power Ninden" is apparently titled The Amazing True Story of the Leaf Village Film Festival! And in the preview, we were treated to this brief scene.
Spoiler for Naruto SD:
I wonder if we'll be able to get a little taste of what we'll be seeing from Hinata and a few others in the upcoming movie with this possible attempt at shameless promotion.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 10:44   Link #131
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Kishimoto drew a one-shot special issue of the manga to promote the movie. Here is the cover.
Spoiler for manga cover:
Old 2012-07-18, 11:07   Link #132
Bern-san

The oneshot was fun
There are some details about Shino's body that I'd better not know... especially about his genitals
It's weird to see all the Akatsuki together
Old 2012-07-18, 12:03   Link #133
sayde

Thanks for posting that pic Ulquiorra! I took the liberty of making the top portion a little easier to see correctly.
Spoiler for manga cover:

I'm really loving this. The center-left portion makes me excited.
Old 2012-07-18, 12:21   Link #134
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Thanks for posting that pic Ulquiorra! I took the liberty of making the top portion a little easier to see correctly.
Spoiler for manga cover:

I'm really loving this. The center-left portion makes me excited.
I love that NaruHina on the new manga cover, Naruto is definitely Hinata's property, and if any girl tries to take him away from her, shes going to beat the living crap outta them.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2012-07-18 at 12:37.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 13:01   Link #135
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I love that NaruHina on the new manga cover, Naruto is definitely Hinata's property, and if any girl tries to take him away from her, shes going to beat the living crap outta them.
But given that the AU messes up the characters, and creates the opposite of what they should be, is Kishi saying that NH and SS are not the right couples for the real world?
Old 2012-07-18, 13:16   Link #136
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
But given that the AU messes up the characters, and creates the opposite of what they should be, is Kishi saying that NH and SS are not the right couples for the real world?
Na it's not that at all. In the main story, NaruHina has pretty much become canon, considering that Hinata made her decision to be with Naruto after the war and the fact that Kishi continued this in RTN with the addition of making Hinata aggressive about her love for Naruto and is bold. As for the whole SasuSaku, that I am unsure of, Sakura still loves sasuke and wants to be with him, Sasuke on the other hand is a complete unknown.
Old 2012-07-18, 13:24   Link #137
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

It seams Kishi is putting things in this movie that will not be in manga.

Quote:
considering that Hinata made her decision to be with Naruto after the war
Not to start some ''romance flame-war''. But doesn't Naruto get a say on this?
Old 2012-07-18, 13:33   Link #138
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Not to start some ''romance flame-war''. But doesn't Naruto get a say on this?
No! He just needs to lie there and allow Hinata to have her way with him. Once she is done, Naruto can go confess his eternal love for Sakura. Naruto is not allowed to fix his clothing or his disheveled hair from the earlier incident. Sakura will also be allowed to hide her hand behind her back which is holding a 8x10 picture of Sasuke that captured those dreamy hair while Naruto professes his affection for her.

Not looking forward to this movie.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 13:50   Link #139
sayde

Quote:
I just came up with a reason to explain why it could mean the complete opposite. If the entire illusion is to be based on what Naruto's (subconscious) desires, then what if a more aggressive Hinata is what he wants for himself? And what if a more "available" Sasuke (for lack of a better term) is what he subconsciously desires for Sakura? Yeah, I asked it. I'm prepared to face the wrath of the SS shippers for that one.
Old 2012-07-18, 13:56   Link #140
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

monir; Lol, I certainly wouldn't mind letting Hinata have her way with me

Quote:
If the entire illusion is to be based on what Naruto's (subconscious) desires,
I don't think Tobi's genjutsu reflects Naruto's desires. I think it more reflects Tobi's desires. It seams Tobi is NaruHina fan