AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-03-16, 07:37   Link #2201
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
Is web novel droped? and why J novels still on volume 9 and raw at 16 are they following YP they were always fast and catching to raws in many novels
JNC translates at around one volume every 8-10 weeks.

That's faster than the vast majority of fan translators.
Old 2020-03-16, 08:50   Link #2202
shadowarc

JNC has a good translating speed in my opinion considering how many projects they have. We should be grateful for getting a light novel translation at all, let alone several volumes of a series a year.

The majority of fan translators with Light novel projects also have other active projects and have to balance it with RL (work or schoolwork which take obvious priority). So most FTL LNs take several months or more to complete one volume and some getting dropped or stalled midway. Those fan translators that churn out 1 volume every week or so are the minority.
shadowarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-16, 09:51   Link #2203
Denker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaannom View Post
Ahaha, hjbunko's main page has a different synopsis and Charlotte is asking to 2 characters(I think Christina and Flora) if they want to marry Rio xD
Forget the translation speed for now and focus on this golden goose that keeps on giving.
SHE IS DOING IT BOYS. This little devil!
Denker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-16, 10:02   Link #2204
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

So she's basically a recruiter for his harem?

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-16, 10:59   Link #2205
Denker

I said she would be like To Love-ru's Momo (I just hope that she is actually successful) but basically its an elaborated plot to get Haruto "Black Inight" Amakawa to marry Satsuki and herself to tie the hero Satsuki and Rio himself to Galwark.
Then she added Miharu into the equation.
NOW however it seems she is adding left and right the girls around Rio.
If Rio's mom were alive, she may try to recruit her by mistake.
Old 2020-03-16, 11:41   Link #2206
dark44

they need to find a way to send heroes back to earth >>>Miharu if we get rid of her then harem end is granted
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-16, 12:29   Link #2207
Denker

Quote:
they need to find a way to send heroes back to earth >>>Miharu if we get rid of her then harem end is granted
HERESY
Do you want to take away best boi's one chance at happiness????

Jokes aside, if Miharu wasn't around, Rio may have wandered off somewhere to die after killing Lucius.
Rio wanting to try to be happy with Miharu is the key for him to open his feelings to others, let alone the girls.
Old 2020-03-16, 12:39   Link #2208
dark44

But you cant deny that if they found a way to return they well return i doupt they would stay here and i dont think what you said is true he already started to forget about her he would have his revenge and go back to spirit village
Old 2020-03-16, 13:00   Link #2209
Denker

Quote:
But you cant deny that if they found a way to return they well return i doupt they would stay here and i dont think what you said is true he already started to forget about her he would have his revenge and go back to spirit village
You think Miharu would just abandon Haruto (and separate for a second time)? bruh.
He never "forgot" about her. He was convinced he would never see her again, yet he never went for another obviously interested women (romantically)
Assuming Miharu never appeared, even if Rio killed Lucius and went back to spirit village, do you think he would just start an harem?

He would have to be pushed by another assertive woman like Charlotte.
Old 2020-03-16, 13:14   Link #2210
dark44

Well i want to see that option but at least they should have chance to go back and see who well go back and who stay
Old 2020-03-16, 17:46   Link #2211
jagt

The new synopsis, the first half is the same that the one on amazon from two weeks ago but the end is completely different.

復讐を遂げた騎士は、帰りたい場所へ辿り着く――
ルビア王国での予期せぬ強襲から離脱し、無事にベルトラム王女姉妹をガルアーク王国城へと送り届けたリオ。 一連の不穏な動きについて国家間での情報共有が進む中、リオは度重なる功績の褒賞として、ガルアーク王城内 にある屋敷を下賜されることに! さらに好意を隠そうとしないガルアークの王女シャルロットが、リオに猛烈 なアプローチを仕掛け――「二人はハルト様と婚姻を結ぶ気はありますか?」死闘を終えた騎士の休日に、少女 たちの恋心が大きく揺れ動く!

The Knight that fullfilled his revenge, reaches the place he wanted to return to...

Rio scaped succesfully the unexpected assault on the Rubia kingdom and delivered Bertram's sister princesses safely to Galarc's kingdom royal castle. While the big nations continue the information exchange about a series of disturbing moves Rio will be rewarded with a house in Galarc's capital for his achievements until now. Also, Galarc's princess, Charlotte, who doesn't hide her love, will take a furious approach with Rio. Do the two of you intend to get married with Haruto? On the holidays of the knight who overcame his fight the girls' love shakes greatly.
Old 2020-03-16, 18:25   Link #2212
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
The new synopsis, the first half is the same that the one on amazon from two weeks ago but the end is completely different.

復讐を遂げた騎士は、帰りたい場所へ辿り着く――
ルビア王国での予期せぬ強襲から離脱し、無事にベルトラム王女姉妹をガルアーク王国城へと送り届けたリオ。 一連の不穏な動きについて国家間での情報共有が進む中、リオは度重なる功績の褒賞として、ガルアーク王城内 にある屋敷を下賜されることに! さらに好意を隠そうとしないガルアークの王女シャルロットが、リオに猛烈 なアプローチを仕掛け――「二人はハルト様と婚姻を結ぶ気はありますか?」死闘を終えた騎士の休日に、少女 たちの恋心が大きく揺れ動く!

The Knight that fullfilled his revenge, reaches the place he wanted to return to...

Rio scaped succesfully the unexpected assault on the Rubia kingdom and delivered Bertram's sister princesses safely to Galarc's kingdom royal castle. While the big nations continue the information exchange about a series of disturbing moves Rio will be rewarded with a house in Galarc's capital for his achievements until now. Also, Galarc's princess, Charlotte, who doesn't hide her love, will take a furious approach with Rio. Do the two of you intend to get married with Haruto? On the holidays of the knight who overcame his fight the girls' love shakes greatly.
Thanks man, i think she is speaking to miharu and Celia
Old 2020-03-16, 18:51   Link #2213
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
Thanks man, i think she is speaking to miharu and Celia
Those 'two' could be quite a few. Christina and Flora that he just rescued, Miharu and Satsuki that are best friends, and any combination of Lieselotte, Aishia, Celia, the forest trio and even the aggressive Latifa.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-16, 20:06   Link #2214
Roberto1

Quote:
miharu is so sweet she would share if asked, Satsuki just need to get shameless enough to ask her to share a bit
Old 2020-03-16, 20:11   Link #2215
shadowarc

I can see her going deep red and stuttering awawawa when talking about being in a harem with Haruto/Rio. So far, I don't see her turning into one of those stubbornly possessive or yandere heroines especially if she's on really friendly terms with the other candidates.
shadowarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-16, 21:16   Link #2216
Denker

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowarc View Post
I can see her going deep red and stuttering awawawa when talking about being in a harem with Haruto/Rio. So far, I don't see her turning into one of those stubbornly possessive or yandere heroines especially if she's on really friendly terms with the other candidates.
You have to wonder how the hell Christina and Flora would enter this circle though.
Even Charlotte is more familiar with Miharu and co. than these 2.
Old 2020-03-17, 03:59   Link #2217
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denker View Post
You have to wonder how the hell Christina and Flora would enter this circle though.
They are acquainted with Celia though and by this point I bet that Charlotte noticed their attraction to Haruto. Given that he is stronger than heroes, one or both of the princesses as a means to secure him for Restoration is something Charlotte will consider and have to deal with in her plans to bring Haruto over to Galarc.
Old 2020-03-17, 13:51   Link #2218
Roberto1

Quote:
Then Cristina and Flora should start getting closer to miharu XD, i feel miharu and Flora should get along quickly, their personalities are quite compatible, they can talk about Rio for hours.
Old 2020-03-17, 14:16   Link #2219
Denker

Quote:
Then Cristina and Flora should start getting closer to miharu XD, i feel miharu and Flora should get along quickly, their personalities are quite compatible, they can talk about Rio for hours.
Which reminds me: Flora and Celia used to talk about Rio while having tea, but I don't feel we saw too much related to that. Most of Celia's interactions have been with Christina.
Hopefully Flora can bond with the others the same way, talking about Rio's school days. her perspective should be different to Celia, even if its about the same time period.
Flora saw Rio as a noble savior, while Celia saw him as a really smart and mature kid.
Old 2020-03-17, 14:26   Link #2220
Snowbold

Quote:
They both are generally the meek and humble beauty types.

Quote:
Which reminds me: Flora and Celia used to talk about Rio while having tea, but I don't feel we saw too much related to that. Most of Celia's interactions have been with Christina.
Hopefully Flora can bond with the others the same way, talking about Rio's school days. her perspective should be different to Celia, even if its about the same time period.
Flora saw Rio as a noble savior, while Celia saw him as a really smart and mature kid.
In the past, I think Celia spent more time talking to Flora, but with the importance of Restoration and Christina as the leader of it, it made sense for Celia's relationship with her to be strengthened.

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai