AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-04-08, 15:36   Link #2461
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
Who is the crying girls on volume 16 ilistration? https://imgur.com/a/VpxQEoF and who is the drills girl ? and why is renji so feminine on the ilistration and what is the elements of the other heroes? i only know

Hiroki >>>water

Renji >>>Ice
That megane priest looks hot.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-12, 01:32   Link #2462
ChaosHead90

Hi, any news for the summary of volume 16?
ChaosHead90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-13, 12:24   Link #2463
Anemya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denker View Post
If you meant "if she appears" yes, she does.

Just check the colors in their illustration.
Takatrash is fire. Rui is lighting. Satsuki is most likely wind and the saint is left with earth.
From here we can conclude that Rio is the avatar.
Old 2020-04-13, 14:00   Link #2464
Tabeleta

@ChaosHead90 There's only the summary till chapter 1 on the Wiki. Unless there's another place where they post it and I don't know about it.

There's something I just realized when I read this volume's Trivia on the Wiki, vol. 16 is the only one with Rio not being in the cover, right?

And it's this volume where the talk about Romance and Harem was developed the most right? And Rio said he wasn't interested in having a harem right?

So, here's my theory. The fact that Rio isn't on the cover is an implication that his opinion isn't important, and what's his opinion? NO HAREM right? Then, I came to the conclusion that this novel will have a harem ending, because the MC's thoughts will be ignored by the girls.
Old 2020-04-13, 16:02   Link #2465
nekodamashii

And the girls' thoughts will be ignored by the author. And the author wants a harem(just a guess). Therefore, nothing shall get in the way of our desires, the noble dream beyond the horizon. Come my comrades, let us usher in the dawn of a new harem kukuku.
nekodamashii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-14, 01:23   Link #2466
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabeleta View Post
@ChaosHead90 There's only the summary till chapter 1 on the Wiki. Unless there's another place where they post it and I don't know about it.

There's something I just realized when I read this volume's Trivia on the Wiki, vol. 16 is the only one with Rio not being in the cover, right?

And it's this volume where the talk about Romance and Harem was developed the most right? And Rio said he wasn't interested in having a harem right?

So, here's my theory. The fact that Rio isn't on the cover is an implication that his opinion isn't important, and what's his opinion? NO HAREM right? Then, I came to the conclusion that this novel will have a harem ending, because the MC's thoughts will be ignored by the girls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekodamashii View Post
And the girls' thoughts will be ignored by the author. And the author wants a harem(just a guess). Therefore, nothing shall get in the way of our desires, the noble dream beyond the horizon. Come my comrades, let us usher in the dawn of a new harem kukuku.
That certainly is an interesting train of thought. Lol....
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-14, 21:30   Link #2467
bakato

Quick question: how much does the official translation cover so far?
Old 2020-04-14, 22:48   Link #2468
shadowarc

The official translation is at volume 9 right now which covers up to the part he is knighted. Next volume is the one that, I'm sure, everyone is eagerly waiting for.
shadowarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-15, 00:20   Link #2469
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Quick question: how much does the official translation cover so far?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowarc View Post
The official translation is at volume 9 right now which covers up to the part he is knighted. Next volume is the one that, I'm sure, everyone is eagerly waiting for.
So this depends on whether you are subscribed to J-Novel or buying the ebooks. If you're buying the ebooks, they are at Volume 9. If you are subscribed, they are about a 1/3rd through Volume 10.
Old 2020-04-15, 02:58   Link #2470
Zetsuen

How does Liselotte become a focus of the saint's attention, when Hiroaki and other heroes ignored her, because of the divine weapon translation?
Zetsuen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-15, 03:46   Link #2471
Anemya

so here's a question since all this talk got me confused. so basically in vol 16:
1. hiroaki got "released" by kurisutiiiina
2. Takatrash becomes a bully
3. Rio got accept engagement with celia
4. some saint destroy a whole kingdom and interested in liselotte.

so someone said in this volume that harem ending is not possible now. is it true? since I ship rio with every SANE girl in this novel including Miharu.
Old 2020-04-15, 04:41   Link #2472
blackman

In my opinion, there's still some chances for a harem end. Rio is attracted to atleast two person, celia and miharu. The problem is now he does not enough confidence to pursue a romantic relationship. There is still some distance between him and the girls but they are slowly become closer.

The biggest improvement as for now is between Rio/Haruto and Miharu. It's start from

1)Rio not telling her that he is haruto, because he thinks haruto is already dead and he is just a person who has his memories.(volume 4)

2)telling her he used to be haruto but not anymore since haruto is already dead(volume 9/10)

3)he doesn't mind to be called haru-kun sometimes but still think he is just Rio with a dead haruto memories.(volume 10)

4)Finally admiting he is both rio and haruto. Confirmed it by saying "I finally meet you mii-chan" in the recent volume.(volume 16)
blackman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-15, 07:19   Link #2473
silenceblade

I can't even tell what is going on with the LN anymore. The LN and WN are suppose to be different yet the author took as much as she could from the WN.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-15, 08:44   Link #2474
Anemya

well I guess overall, I think the ln is more improved and liked than wn? but I might wrong and just held a bias opinion.

edit: by the way, do you guys think sylvie will join the harem? or maybe she will enter a ship with reine(?), the fifth chuuni hero.

Last edited by Anemya; 2020-04-15 at 08:59.
Anemya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-15, 11:58   Link #2475
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsuen View Post
How does Liselotte become a focus of the saint's attention, when Hiroaki and other heroes ignored her, because of the divine weapon translation?
By the end of vol 16, it seem like Saint lead people who has been oppressed by corrupt king and she is trying to build city in the area where she blow up castle.

So to build city, Saint definitely need fund and resource for that so i guess that is the reason why Saint try to approach Liselotte cuz Liselotte is very famous for found Rikka company at young age, her company is widely known, not just Galwark Kingdom. What more Liselotte despite begin a duke daughter, her influence is not lose to noble men exclude royal family. (Even duke like Huguenot respect Liselotte for her ability)

If Saint can make allies with Liselotte, she will get what she want for her city.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-15, 14:14   Link #2476
Denker

Quote:
Hiroaki thought nothing of it, thinking japanese products being a given in an isekai. Satsuki suspected her pronunciation of her name. Takatrash only had eyes for Miharu, and I suspect he didn't know anything of Rikka firm, since his kingdom is isolated from the others. Renji dedicated himself to being and adventurer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemya View Post

so someone said in this volume that harem ending is not possible now. is it true? since I ship rio with every SANE girl in this novel including Miharu.
Not an engagement. She would be his assistant and follow him everywhere. That would give the other nobles the idea that he already had a fiancee.
We think its still possible as blackman said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceblade View Post
I can't even tell what is going on with the LN anymore. The LN and WN are suppose to be different yet the author took as much as she could from the WN.
I seriously can't understand most of your posts. The LN taking from the WN, which is basically a first draft for the LN, is the standard.
Quote:
edit: by the way, do you guys think sylvie will join the harem? or maybe she will enter a ship with reine(?), the fifth chuuni hero.
No way in hell she is joining. I also hope she doesn't. Maybe her little sister? I don't see the point though. I would rather have the current girls just convince Rio of accepting them already.
Denker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-15, 15:18   Link #2477
Snowbold

Quote:
So I think it is one of two likely options for how this shakes out. Either it is like the first people who read it implied, that the Saint knew who Rikka was, or the Saint has figured out between the language differences and level of technology that Rikka is Japanese.

Quote:
so here's a question since all this talk got me confused. so basically in vol 16:
1. hiroaki got "released" by kurisutiiiina
2. Takatrash becomes a bully
4. some saint destroy a whole kingdom and interested in liselotte.

1. Hiroaki thought Christina would try to stop the engagement with Rosalie and reaffirm the past one with Flora, however she approved him to go forward with it. She said he could leave Restoration if he wanted. Privately with Huguenot, she conceded that she might have to marry the hero if Rosalie's engagement fails.
  2. More like a sad loser who threw a sucker punch.
  3. Haruto and Celia will pretty much do every social event together, which will imply that they are engaged to keep the Restoration nobles from pushing for their daughters to marry him, since Celia Claire is pretty high-ranked.
  4. Pretty much
Quote:
well I guess overall, I think the ln is more improved and liked than wn? but I might wrong and just held a bias opinion.

Unlike the WN, the LN has an editor who will say that something is bad, unpopular or poorly timed.
Highly unlikely that Sylvie will fall for Haruto. She at least has some platonic admiration for Renji, cause she probably would have killed anyone else who screwed up her plans so much.
Old 2020-04-15, 18:23   Link #2478
silenceblade

Takatrash is sulking in his room? Makes no sense. With Miharu gone, the first thing he and Aki would do would be to get her. He is a hero after all.

The saint destroyed a country? This could have a huge impact on the countries' actions toward the heroes. As they have huge religious value, it would be strange that no one take any action.
Old 2020-04-15, 19:05   Link #2479
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceblade View Post
Takatrash is sulking in his room? Makes no sense. With Miharu gone, the first thing he and Aki would do would be to get her. He is a hero after all.

The saint destroyed a country? This could have a huge impact on the countries' actions toward the heroes. As they have huge religious value, it would be strange that no one take any action.
That was the first thing he tried to do. His kidnap attempt failed and now he is in an isolationist country and held without significant punishment due to his position. So he won't get help from the Royals to kidnap Miharu again, which means they would have to leave and do it alone. Do you think Takahisa and Aki have the intelligence, wealth and cunning to leave a kingdom and kidnap someone protected by Spirits and Spirit Arts users?

Unless the Saint declares the king was evil and had to be purged. It was that exact reason why the other kingdoms work so hard to keep the heroes happy or else their cultural value (which is superior to king) will bring doom.
Old 2020-04-15, 20:17   Link #2480
silenceblade

Takatrash and Aki are trash they aren't bound by logic. They decide based on their emotions. Even if it doesn't end well, I have no doubt they would try something extreme. Beside, rather than sulking after the fail kidnapping, Takatrash and Aki would be full of resentment than anything.

Takatrash' status is too high to not have influence with his country. If not, the kidnapping event wouldn't have happened in the first place and he would have quit being their associated hero.

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai