AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-09-05, 07:35   Link #2801
ChaosHead90

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
I think I will be done with the summary for the wiki tomorrow, Monday at the longest, hold on there just a little more
Thank you very much. Imma wait for it.
ChaosHead90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-05, 15:44   Link #2802
Nzr150cc

Does anyone know why lisselote is interested or like Haruto when they are in Japan? Just because Haruto is Lisselotte's senpai?
Old 2020-09-05, 22:48   Link #2803
Marco
A lazy reader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzr150cc View Post
Does anyone know why lisselote is interested or like Haruto when they are in Japan? Just because Haruto is Lisselotte's senpai?
I just happened to read the "Little Witch Rikka" short story. It seems Rikka knew Haruto even before he helped her that day, so maybe he simply was her crush?
Marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-05, 22:52   Link #2804
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
I think it was like with Latifa. Rikka took the same bus with Haruto everyday and began to take notice of him.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-06, 00:21   Link #2805
jagt

Quote:
In the volume 10 Liselotte says in her head that even if Rio forgot it, they met each other when she was in the middle school, the volume 17 gave two more details about her, that she was sixteen when she died and that the district of Tokyo she used to live in was Bunkyo, the district that has the Tokyo dome on it. But there isn't any new information about Rikka's and Haruto's first meeting.
Old 2020-09-06, 01:04   Link #2806
Roberto1

Quote:
Lisselote fell when latifa got asleep in the bus and missed her stop, she started crying and everyone ignored her, except haruto, he help her and took her home, that's how latifa and lisselote both fall.
Old 2020-09-06, 02:30   Link #2807
ChaosHead90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
Lisselote fell when latifa got asleep in the bus and missed her stop, she started crying and everyone ignored her, except haruto, he help her and took her home, that's how latifa and lisselote both fall.
I think Rikka now Liselotte have only interest or curiosity to Haruto now Rio rather than love at this point in time.
Old 2020-09-06, 04:47   Link #2808
Nzr150cc

Quote:
In the volume 10 Liselotte says in her head that even if Rio forgot it, they met each other when she was in the middle school, the volume 17 gave two more details about her, that she was sixteen when she died and that the district of Tokyo she used to live in was Bunkyo, the district that has the Tokyo dome on it. But there isn't any new information about Rikka's and Haruto's first meeting.
I hope volume 18 will explain complete story about relationship between lisselote and haruto when they are Japanese. The first time they met and then liselotte became interested and curious about Haruto. I think volume 18 will be the time when liselotte will show her feelings. Like Celia and Miharu who had already started.
Old 2020-09-06, 04:52   Link #2809
Nzr150cc

Quote:
Maybe Haruto saved lisselote accidentally while they were in Japan. And when Haruto saved her this time. Lisselote will probably remember it again. Haruto will also remember lisselote when she is Japanese.
Old 2020-09-06, 08:33   Link #2810
shadowarc

If irc Rikka (Liselotte) was his kouhai back when he was in High School and she was in the Middle School Division. He helped her when she was getting hassled by two guys during her break in a school festival I think. Dunno if they had more interactions though.
shadowarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-06, 11:23   Link #2811
lovemysandwiches69

sup guys, i am really surprised that the eng-trans of Vol.11 came out this early (like 2 months 3 days), i'm not lurking around the forum so i'm kinda late of the news, i thought it will be out at least once every 3 months looking at the previous volumes. i'm really hyped up when i open the website and see the new volume at the front page when i was intended to look for another novel.

i know i'm talking about quite irrelevant thing but i just want to let out and share my joy because i really love this series despite the "mainstream"ness of the series lol.

anw, hope you guys stay safe and doing well in life during this situation, we all know its hard but we will manage to get through it. i hope you won't read the new volumes in unhealthy condition and instead a happy and healthy condition.
lovemysandwiches69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-07, 06:49   Link #2812
Misha Necron

Can anyone tell the spoilers for volume 17? Thanks.
Misha Necron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-07, 11:28   Link #2813
jagt

Wiki updated.
Old 2020-09-07, 16:21   Link #2814
Roberto1

thanks for the summary, it's seems this volume has lots of reunions, kinda boring but at least the saint parts are entertaining, i felt bad for Charlotte, her chances are minus 0, i am starting to like her, it's a shame.

i am worried about liselotte, i hope she is getting humane treatment, she doesn't deserve anything bad, though i still find ridiculous how much the girls depends on Rio, they can't do anything by themselves, some of them would be dead already without Rio, flora dead, Cristina dead, lisselote dead, Celia raped, miharu raped etc.

also the narrative resource of getting kidnapped is getting old, if they don't kidnap miharu, they kidnap flora, if not her then Cristina or lisselote, always the same BS

is there no other way to advance the plot and the relationships?

anyway, i liked the Saints parts, though i still don't see her as a good villain, but at least she is an interest character, i also liked MC's little character development, he finally changed a bit

on the other hand i didn't like aria next affiliation to MC's harem, and that many bla bla between irrelevant characters.
Old 2020-09-07, 16:41   Link #2815
jagt

Quote:
thanks for the summary, it's seems this volume has lots of reunions, kinda boring but at least the saint parts are entertaining, i felt bad for Charlotte, her chances are minus 0, i am starting to like her, it's a shame.

i am worried about liselotte, i hope she is getting humane treatment, she doesn't deserve anything bad, though i still find ridiculous how much the girls depends on Rio, they can't do anything by themselves, some of them would be dead already without Rio, flora dead, Cristina dead, lisselote dead, Celia raped, miharu raped etc.

also the narrative resource of getting kidnapped is getting old, if they don't kidnap miharu, they kidnap flora, if not her then Cristina or lisselote, always the same BS

is there no other way to advance the plot and the relationships?

anyway, i liked the Saints parts, though i still don't see her as a good villain, but at least she is an interest character, i also liked MC's little character development, he finally changed a bit

on the other hand i didn't like aria next affiliation to MC's harem, and that many bla bla between irrelevant characters.
This volume was the beginning of a new arc, so it can't be helped if it has a lot of slow parts. I agree on the kidnapping stuff beginning to be repetivie and I didn't like the chapter 1 and how much time it used on background characters. But I don't think the lack of combat power should be a reason for deeming a heroine as useless, also I doubt Aria can be counted as part of the harem, she showed zero atraction to Rio as a man.

Last edited by jagt; 2020-09-07 at 18:20.
jagt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-07, 18:12   Link #2816
Misha Necron

Quote:
Wiki updated.
Thanks for the summary.
Old 2020-09-07, 18:20   Link #2817
Roberto1

Quote:
This volume was the beginning of a new arc, so it can't be helped if it has a lot of slow parts. I agree on the kidnapping stuff beginning to be repetivie and I didn't like the chapter 1 and how much time it used on background characters. But I don't think the lack of combat power should be a reason for deeming a heroine as useless, also I doubt Aria can be counted as part of the harem, she showed zero atration to Rio as a man.
she is not interested now, but she is gonna fall next vol, that's why she is traveling alone with Rio, i can smell it thousands of miles away.

That's the author objective
Old 2020-09-07, 18:40   Link #2818
Marco
A lazy reader.

Quote:
she is not interested now, but she is gonna fall next vol, that's why she is traveling alone with Rio, i can smell it thousands of miles away.

That's the author objective
Well, adding another girl wouldn't make much difference at this point haha...

Unnecessary? Yeah, I agree.

But since we can't do anything about it, knowing Aria is a nice character does help in preparing us for her addition, if that really ends up being the case.
Marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-07, 21:51   Link #2819
Misha Necron

When will be the drama cd 3's release date?
Old 2020-09-07, 23:15   Link #2820
ChaosHead90

Quote:
Wiki updated.
Thank you very much!

I just finished reading the summary.

Need to wait again until December.

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai