AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2022-02-28, 23:38   Link #11021
shadowarc
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
The cover for Dx 7 appears to be Ingvild and I think the original Gremory Runeas.
The illustrator is Miyama-Zero. His art has gradually changed from the beginning until now which is fairly common for long running light novels.
shadowarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-01, 02:36   Link #11022
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Spoiler for Runeas x Ingvild Cover:
__________________
~~Elmenhilde is best waifu~~
Marvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-01, 03:19   Link #11023
Xuanwu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Still draws awkward thighs as always
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-01, 03:26   Link #11024
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
Still draws awkward thighs as always
Totally not noticing Ingvild's physic defying right arm
__________________
~~Elmenhilde is best waifu~~
Marvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-01, 23:27   Link #11025
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
About time they gave Ingvild another image. But man her original image didn’t do those melons justice lol
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-02, 02:14   Link #11026
Lex79
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Italy
Well, those are heavenly breasts after all...
__________________
You will die, mortal
Lex79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-14, 11:50   Link #11027
DxDvn
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
More illus for Dx.7: https://twitter.com/kyo_2b/status/15...A1UtOHZbg&s=19
DxDvn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-17, 11:38   Link #11028
Xuanwu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Any spoilers or descriptions of the short stories?
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-18, 20:24   Link #11029
ooPeaToo
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
The illustrations vol DX 7

vol DX 7 : https://imgur.com/a/4HGbFtj
ooPeaToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-18, 20:55   Link #11030
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooPeaToo View Post
The illustrations vol DX 7

vol DX 7 : https://imgur.com/a/4HGbFtj
Ok wtf was that first non colored image!
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-19, 09:32   Link #11031
B214
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Ok wtf was that first non colored image!
The one with Grayfia crying, or the one with Rias.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-19, 10:19   Link #11032
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
The one with Grayfia crying, or the one with Rias.
The one with Rias. Mentioned the wrong number lol
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-19, 11:07   Link #11033
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Spoiler time about the new short story!!!
Spoiler for Cao Cao vs Surtr:

Spoiler for Ruval vs Typhon:

Spoiler for Ancestor is a Trickster!?:
__________________
~~Elmenhilde is best waifu~~
Marvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-19, 12:13   Link #11034
Xuanwu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
Spoiler time about the new short story!!!
Spoiler for Cao Cao vs Surtr:

Spoiler for Ruval vs Typhon:

Spoiler for Ancestor is a Trickster!?:
Nice. So Cao Cao's new BxB ability is related to his eye?

I'm a bit surprised that Riser knows about Blazing Inferno. To my remembrance, Issei only used that against Trihexa's core. But it's good that Ishibumi made Riser somewhat relevant there. I wonder if Vali will inherit the Demonic Glittering trait; makes sense if he wants to reach Great Red-class without external help.

I'm guessing Ishibumi wants to write Tobio vs Dulio in full detail.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-19, 15:47   Link #11035
godz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
zekram seems pretty permissive to be the shadow demon in the underworld, maybe ichie saves him as an antagonist when he releases a novel with millicas prota.

Regarding the results, they were what I expected and even more so if Tobio turns out to be the winner against Dulio, but I don't see Cao Cao passing the next round since now he is going to face the Gods team and Cao Cao's team is too weak to face to the gods (cao cao's pawns are very disposable, they were eliminated against team sairaorg and now against the giants)

About the god team vs ruval team, I would like to know more details about how an ultimate max, a medium ultimate (riser) and a God class managed to hurt a top 10 like viddar.

I did not understand very well what the lineage power of asmodeus would be, stars? well we will never know since as far as is known there is no asmodeus left in the world like beelzebub
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-19, 15:54   Link #11036
Xuanwu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
Regarding the results, they were what I expected and even more so if Tobio turns out to be the winner against Dulio, but I don't see Cao Cao passing the next round since now he is going to face the Gods team and Cao Cao's team is too weak to face to the gods (cao cao's pawns are very disposable, they were eliminated against team sairaorg and now against the giants)
On paper, Typhon should win but the plot favors Cao Cao because Ishibumi obviously wants to do Vali vs Cao Cao for the semis. Probably, Cao Cao will retire Typhon with his new ability or maybe Leonardo will make a comeback. He would be pretty broken against Typhon's team if he can create anti-monsters for Gods.

How do you know the Pawns were retired against the giants?
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-19, 16:41   Link #11037
godz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
On paper, Typhon should win but the plot favors Cao Cao because Ishibumi obviously wants to do Vali vs Cao Cao for the semis. Probably, Cao Cao will retire Typhon with his new ability or maybe Leonardo will make a comeback. He would be pretty broken against Typhon's team if he can create anti-monsters for Gods.

How do you know the Pawns were retired against the giants?
oh! Multiple participants 『Pawns』 from the 『Spear of the Heavenly Emperor』 team were knocked down by Hrungnir-senshu 『Rook』 from the 『Black』 team!》
Several participants with the position of 『Pawn』 on Cao Cao's side were removed with the legendary giant's violent attack. As expected, the Norse giants' attacks were powerful.
By the way, the tournament-registered members of the 「Heavenly Emperor Spear」 team were──,

・King──Cao Cao.
・Queen──Guan Gong (God class).
・Rook──Heracles.
・Tower──Connla (Possessor of the Sacred Gear, "Night Reflection/Great Shield of the Dark Night").
・Horse──Jeanne.
・Horse──Perseus.
・Bishop──Georg.
・Bishop──Marsilio (Possessor of the Sacred Gear, "Dreamlike Curse/Ominous Imitator that Projects Illusions").
・Pawn ×8──Eight members of the former hero faction.

It was them. Well, the composition hadn't changed from previous games.
On the other hand, the tournament-registered members of the 「Black」 team that Surt leads were,

・King──Surt (The king of the Fire Giants).
・Queen──Sinmora (Surt's Wife).
・Tower ×2──Hrungnir (Floor Giant).
・Horse ×2──Hræsvelgr.
・Bishop ×2──Útgarða-Loki (Floor Giant).
・Pawn──Four Fire Giant warriors(With the value of two pieces each)(dxd fc brazilian)

the gods team are very op by having two top 10 in the team and a chief god like apollo, so that's why i think ichie is going to want to do a vali vs viddar in semifinals (my theory is that vali will get a technique that will combine his magical lineage + nordic magic to overwhelm viddar)
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-19, 17:32   Link #11038
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
It's not "Floor Giant" but "Frost Giant"
__________________
~~Elmenhilde is best waifu~~
Marvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-19, 17:45   Link #11039
Xuanwu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
oh! Multiple participants 『Pawns』 from the 『Spear of the Heavenly Emperor』 team were knocked down by Hrungnir-senshu 『Rook』 from the 『Black』 team!》
Several participants with the position of 『Pawn』 on Cao Cao's side were removed with the legendary giant's violent attack. As expected, the Norse giants' attacks were powerful.
By the way, the tournament-registered members of the 「Heavenly Emperor Spear」 team were──,

・King──Cao Cao.
・Queen──Guan Gong (God class).
・Rook──Heracles.
・Tower──Connla (Possessor of the Sacred Gear, "Night Reflection/Great Shield of the Dark Night").
・Horse──Jeanne.
・Horse──Perseus.
・Bishop──Georg.
・Bishop──Marsilio (Possessor of the Sacred Gear, "Dreamlike Curse/Ominous Imitator that Projects Illusions").
・Pawn ×8──Eight members of the former hero faction.

It was them. Well, the composition hadn't changed from previous games.
On the other hand, the tournament-registered members of the 「Black」 team that Surt leads were,

・King──Surt (The king of the Fire Giants).
・Queen──Sinmora (Surt's Wife).
・Tower ×2──Hrungnir (Floor Giant).
・Horse ×2──Hræsvelgr.
・Bishop ×2──Útgarða-Loki (Floor Giant).
・Pawn──Four Fire Giant warriors(With the value of two pieces each)(dxd fc brazilian)

the gods team are very op by having two top 10 in the team and a chief god like apollo, so that's why i think ichie is going to want to do a vali vs viddar in semifinals (my theory is that vali will get a technique that will combine his magical lineage + nordic magic to overwhelm viddar)
What's the name of the website?
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-19, 20:34   Link #11040
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
I did not understand very well what the lineage power of asmodeus would be, stars? well we will never know since as far as is known there is no asmodeus left in the world like beelzebub
Next on high school dxd, Issei finds a big breasted descendent of Asmondeus and makes her his pawn x8. Or even better the half human child of Shalba to really wedge in his loss to Issei lmao

Nice to see this dx go into the tournament. Gives me hope that we will see the next Shin volume soon.
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.