Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2022-03-26, 10:13   Link #321
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
I still don't understand why is that supposed be problem. This isn't first nor last Shonen battle series where people aren't dying. It's just not that kind of manga.
I don't think it is a problem, at least not yet. If they keep trying to play stuff up in the future like "oh wow this character is totally about to die" it could turn into one, but there was a decent amount of tension in this arc without going overboard so I'd say the author played their cards fairly well.
Old 2022-03-26, 10:35   Link #322
Tenzen12

If someone dies in series like this it's usually in beginning or during final arc. It can happen sooner, but I wouldn't bet my hand it will.
Old 2022-03-26, 12:22   Link #323
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
If someone dies in series like this it's usually in beginning or during final arc. It can happen sooner, but I wouldn't bet my hand it will.
I think they might kill off the male Thunder God, but that's only if they don't gender flip him instead
Old 2022-04-10, 15:19   Link #324
darkofficer
just a devil

Well that was a mighty reward also poor Mira to pure for all of this.

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-19, 09:42   Link #325
Rekkusu

New cover is out
Images
Cover Vol.10
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Spoiler:
Rekkusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-14, 06:12   Link #326
Chingaruna517

Hey, yo. Just got into this series after some..."controversy" of the manga's localization translation shtick via social media and it is surprisingly amazing, given the fact that the artist is also responsible to Akame ga Kill series. Can't wait to see how things go onwards.

So, here is my personal speculations for scenarios sometimes during or after 84 onwards that may or may not be happening in the future. Take this with a grain of salt, please because I don't my speculations going like Red Hood (you know which).
  1. Mira will going to give Yuki her own "reward" after taking a test drive of the Yuki Bike and go around beating some Shuuki as training. Sure, Mira NEED to muster her own courage to give Yuki her reward so that her defeat to Kuusetsu will not repeat itself, considering how sensitive Mira actually is behind her delinquent persona, but how will she doing it? And what properties Yuki gain from being a living weapon motorcycle? Tank durability?
  2. Ren's emergency announcement. Whatever it is, it seems that the following aftermath of the Battle of Yokohama will double down the Mato Defense Corps' effort to secure the streets from the invading Shuuki, to the point even the Onmyou Agency may going to be involved, if this means getting some clues from their investigation about the 8 Thunder Gods. More about them later. Anyways,if Naon's flashback implies something, expect something fishy is going on whenever Onmyou Agency is invovled, such as a bit of "cleansing" if you know what I mean....
  3. As of this writing, it seems to me that only Kyoka and Tenka meet Aoba's Former Human form back from what chapter (but I know is the Former Human Arc) and surprisingly neither of the captain told their team about it, for some reason (?). Why, just recent chapters, Tenka secretly meet with Aoba at the Hidden Village and they both seems having good terms, even though Aoba herself make it clear that her brother dearest is off limit. So, what is the consequences awaits for Tenka when she is caught redhanded for meeting with a Former Human such as Aoba? Can't her connection with the Azuma Clan solve her own punishment that is far worse than her demotion? More important question, how are Team 6 and Team 7, the teams who battled against Aoba and Coco and Naon, react once they know Aoba's Identity and will Yuki himself become a marked man by even the Onmyou Agency?
  4. Speaking of the Thunder Gods, with Kuusetsu's soul resides at Yuki's mind, and if Ren's and Shikoku's account about one defeated god is anything by, this means that there are only 6 Gods are left in the story, with Shikoku, Rairen, Joryuu and the remaining 3 members in the story. We don't even know how does the 8 Thunder God's ranking system works, given how Kuusetsu's "birth" works but all I know is that the last three may be even more formidable for some reason: Either they are Shikoku's trump cards or the head honcho that has a highest pecking order than Shikoku. May expect a what if-a BIG one if you will-scenario when one of the last three will probably give even the Azuma Clan a run of their money, with one of them may force Himari/Fubuki to confront their own Dabi...
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-20, 19:11   Link #327
Chingaruna517

So...Chapter 84 (Raw) is already out and, somehow, I am the only one to notice it? OK...

Anyhow, here is my personal review/commentary for Chapter 84

Spoiler for Manga Chapter 84:
Old 2022-05-26, 00:41   Link #328
darkofficer
just a devil

That handprint in the car it seems someone got really serious about the reward.

Old 2022-05-26, 00:55   Link #329
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Why that scene reminded me of Titanic movie?
Old 2022-05-26, 10:43   Link #330
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
That handprint in the car it seems someone got really serious about the reward.
Huh. This is...soemthing? To me, I think Mira is just trying too hard. Just..

Anyways, anybody to give some theroies after stories afterthis chapter?
Old 2022-05-26, 15:15   Link #331
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Why that scene reminded me of Titanic movie?
Old 2022-06-03, 15:46   Link #332
Chingaruna517

Chapter 85(Raw) and things are about to get...interesting.

Anyhow, here is my personal review/commentary for Chapter 85

Spoiler for Manga Chapter 85:

And, as preparation for the next arc, which I believe to be the 8 Thunder Gods Arc, the next chapter will be delayed to July 2nd, and this one will focuses entirely on the Thunder Gods' perception.

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2022-07-02 at 07:10.
Old 2022-06-05, 08:54   Link #333
XFire
150% done

Ren trying to avenge herself while Yuuki is just wondering if she's lost it from stress or something lol
Old 2022-07-03, 09:16   Link #334
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Ren trying to avenge herself while Yuuki is just wondering if she's lost it from stress or something lol
I wonder. That is if she can

Chapter 86 is out and this chapter is entirely dedicated to the Thunder Gods themselves and one member may gonna surprise anyone...

Anyhow, here is my personal review/commentary for Chapter 86

Spoiler for Manga Chapter 86:

For those who wanna know about the Devotee
Spoiler for Devotee:

There is something Daikyoku mentioned about the "mother" during the conversation to her fellow gods. Could it be the Izanami is the final boss of the series?
Old 2022-07-03, 15:44   Link #335
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
I wonder. That is if she can
Not a chance in hell. "Super powerful female gets dommed by younger weaker guy" is the author explicit fetish, she's never actually getting revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
Chapter 86 is out and this chapter is entirely dedicated to the Thunder Gods themselves and one member may gonna surprise anyone...

Anyhow, here is my personal review/commentary for Chapter 86

Spoiler for Manga Chapter 86:

For those who wanna know about the Devotee
Spoiler for Devotee:

There is something Daikyoku mentioned about the "mother" during the conversation to her fellow gods. Could it be the Izanami is the final boss of the series?
Also one of the Devotee's is
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2022-07-16, 10:45   Link #336
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Also one of the Devotee's is
Spoiler for spoiler:
And I've got a funny feeling that there will more of these guys like her in future chapters, and the worst part that some of them only received them due to their corruption of their desires too.

Speaking of which, something big ia going on anf this latest chapter is only a prelude to what could be a gruesome battles for our MCs, especially Yuki who could be play an Achelies Heel for the Mato Demon Corps. if, a BIG if, his very existence gets the 8 Thunder Gods' attention, especially Taikyoku.

Spoiler for Manga Chapter 87:

If I am a same reader, I'm more concern about speculations about what Shikoku told both Rairen and especially Fukuma about their plan to crush the Mato Defense Force, given that Fukuma is too similar to Ren (unless the twist is that Fukuma could be Ren) that caused her to infiltrate into the Mato Corp. very easily. Even worst, if Kuusetsu's word is anything goes by, this means that Yuki must be protected from the 8 Thunder Gods at all cost.

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2022-07-19 at 09:12. Reason: adding new information
Old 2022-08-13, 09:31   Link #337
Chingaruna517

OK, sorry for my late update of th manga because my own personal life is going on, and the only reason I deleted on the previous post is due to the duplicates. Anyways, here I go with the Chapter 88 and 89 psoilers.

Spoiler for Manga Chapter 88:

And then Chapter 89 rolls in where something big is going on now. Who knows that Yuki is targeted along the way?
Spoiler for Manga Chapter 89:

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2022-08-14 at 06:44. Reason: spelling
Old 2022-08-15, 10:13   Link #338
Chingaruna517

The next post is my personal speculation about the upcoming chapters

Spoiler for (Self-speculated) Manga Chapter 90-??? :

Or, alternatively...

Spoiler for (Self-speculated) Manga Chapter 90-???, Alternative mode:
Old 2022-09-06, 03:58   Link #339
darkofficer
just a devil

Spoiler for 90.5:

Old 2023-02-11, 10:09   Link #340
Chingaruna517

OK, I think it is time for the updates of this manga series pronto because it is out from the focus for too long. Pronto. This chapter and onwards, it seems that the Matou Seihei are begin their counterattack and, let's just say

So,

Spoiler for Manga Chapter 100 (Abridged version):

And now, comes to Chapter 101 and...man, you can really tell how arrogant Ren truly is and one would know that her arrogant will end up costing the entire Demon Slaying Squad because she is just fighting the strategist among the remaining 7 Thunder Gods.
Spoiler for Manga Chapter 101:

Tags
alternative esdeath, enemies of humanity, harem, harem?, romance, supernatural, transformation, voluntary enslavement