AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2022-12-06, 08:29   Link #35541
XFire
150% done
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Spoiler:
Now that would have been something to see
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-06, 08:34   Link #35542
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Weekly ticket arrives...and brought Ibuki with it! Kind of glad I went along with the idea of saving as much as I could but using the weekly ticket whenever I got it. Have gotten some fun results over the past year thanks to that.

While I'm pretty solid in terms of Sabers. I'm not turning down that result! Have someone to throw some stocked up exp cards at too!
I think I might do the same: saving up SQs but using up tickets. Because I really don't think I can stop rolling until Castoria's banner

Finished Shinjuku and it really was great from start to finish. Really fun character interactions, and the big twists at the end were very nice.
Gameplay wise, the regular nodes were easier than in previous singularities but a couple boss fights were very hard. Especially the Avenger... until I discovered a NP5 summer BB in my friends list and utterly wrecked him with her. Made me realize I really should try to get a servant from the two classes I'm missing (Avenger and Moon Cancer).

As a side note, don't you think they made a mistake by making Salter a 4* Saber instead of a 5* Avenger? Or they could have made her Lancer Alter version an Avenger.
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-06, 10:59   Link #35543
AC-Phoenix
Detective
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I think I might do the same: saving up SQs but using up tickets. Because I really don't think I can stop rolling until Castoria's banner

Finished Shinjuku and it really was great from start to finish. Really fun character interactions, and the big twists at the end were very nice.
Gameplay wise, the regular nodes were easier than in previous singularities but a couple boss fights were very hard. Especially the Avenger... until I discovered a NP5 summer BB in my friends list and utterly wrecked him with her. Made me realize I really should try to get a servant from the two classes I'm missing (Avenger and Moon Cancer).

As a side note, don't you think they made a mistake by making Salter a 4* Saber instead of a 5* Avenger? Or they could have made her Lancer Alter version an Avenger.
Salter doesn't quite fit the Avenger trope. She is pretty much just a version of herself closer to how her sister would act. Minus not being as depraved(To our knowledge).

For Avenger there is always Jalter, who puts out Berserker like damage.
As for a Moon Cancer: If you need one, just shout I'm pretty sure a lot of us can put them on their friend support.
But yes, Lobo is quite annoying without one, personally I somehow managed to beat him with Jeanne(Ruler), don't ask me how though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Yeah, gonna be a hard disagree from me on that.

Spoiler for spoilers:

Spoiler for "Agatha":
__________________
Those who forget about the past are condemned to repeat it - Santayana

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2022-12-06 at 11:43.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-06, 13:34   Link #35544
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Salter doesn't quite fit the Avenger trope. She is pretty much just a version of herself closer to how her sister would act. Minus not being as depraved(To our knowledge).

For Avenger there is always Jalter, who puts out Berserker like damage.
As for a Moon Cancer: If you need one, just shout I'm pretty sure a lot of us can put them on their friend support.
But yes, Lobo is quite annoying without one, personally I somehow managed to beat him with Jeanne(Ruler), don't ask me how though.
I'm not really sure how it works, but wouldn't being corrupted by grail mud be enough to qualify her as an Avenger?
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-06, 15:21   Link #35545
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat
Age: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I'm not really sure how it works, but wouldn't being corrupted by grail mud be enough to qualify her as an Avenger?
We still have not gotten Avenger class Artoria. Strong chances it's going to be Alter, or they surprise us with X Alter (the nerd of the bunch). Avenger, [REDACTED], Moon Cancer and Alter Ego are the only classes left (and antagonist only Beast class too). And Kawasumi expressed her wish to voice Artoria for ALL classes.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-06, 17:30   Link #35546
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
We still have not gotten Avenger class Artoria. Strong chances it's going to be Alter, or they surprise us with X Alter (the nerd of the bunch). Avenger, [REDACTED], Moon Cancer and Alter Ego are the only classes left (and antagonist only Beast class too). And Kawasumi expressed her wish to voice Artoria for ALL classes.
Wait, did they introduce yet another class in JP?

There are already barely any Moon Cancers as it is.
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-06, 18:19   Link #35547
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat
Age: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Wait, did they introduce yet another class in JP?

There are already barely any Moon Cancers as it is.
Yes, there is two more classes that are original to FGO, not counting Shielder. You have seen Foreigner already with the rate ups of Yang Guifei and Van Gogh.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-06, 18:49   Link #35548
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Yes, there is two more classes that are original to FGO, not counting Shielder. You have seen Foreigner already with the rate ups of Yang Guifei and Van Gogh.
I guess creating more classes is an easy way to get veteran players to pull for those servants, and thus earn more money. And releasing an Artoria in a new class is a huge draw of course. She isn't the face of the game for nothing.
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-06, 23:45   Link #35549
XFire
150% done
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Spoiler for "Agatha":
Spoiler for spoiler:
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-06, 23:47   Link #35550
XFire
150% done
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Wait, did they introduce yet another class in JP?

There are already barely any Moon Cancers as it is.
They've also repeatedly mentioned a "Gunner" class that has not been implemented.

Holding out hope we get Billy in that class, iirc he was the one it was introduced with
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-07, 03:43   Link #35551
AC-Phoenix
Detective
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for :
__________________
Those who forget about the past are condemned to repeat it - Santayana

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-07, 08:45   Link #35552
XFire
150% done
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Spoiler for :
Spoiler for spoiler:
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-09, 11:08   Link #35553
Rizare
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Finally Melusine gacha. Got lucky and 10th single roll got me 2nd Percival and Melusine. Tested my luck furthermore and only got 3rd Percival instead of 2nd Melusine. So I'm saving the rest for LB7.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-09, 12:15   Link #35554
AC-Phoenix
Detective
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for Columbus :

Spoiler for Greek Gods :
__________________
Those who forget about the past are condemned to repeat it - Santayana

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-09, 13:19   Link #35555
XFire
150% done
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Spoiler for Columbus :
Spoiler for Columbus:


Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Spoiler for Greek Gods :
Spoiler for Spoiler:
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-09, 18:12   Link #35556
MartianMage
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Been waiting for this Melusine banner
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Finished another lvl120.
__________________
Homura: Die monster! You don't belong in this world!
Kyubey: It was not by my hand that I am once again given flesh. I was called here by humans who wish to pay me tribute.
Homura: Tribute? You steal girls' souls, and make them your slaves!
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-09, 18:14   Link #35557
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 36
You guys warned me about Agartha, but I didn't think it was going to be THAT bad. The beginning was super boring

Spoiler for Agartha:


Since Christmas is coming, I won't start the next Singularity yet.

And I'm grateful you guys are using spoiler tags but maybe label them? I got spoiled pretty hard about Olympus. I guess a certain scene with Megalos makes more sense now...
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-09, 18:55   Link #35558
XFire
150% done
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
You guys warned me about Agartha, but I didn't think it was going to be THAT bad. The beginning was super boring

Spoiler for Agartha:


Since Christmas is coming, I won't start the next Singularity yet.

And I'm grateful you guys are using spoiler tags but maybe label them? I got spoiled pretty hard about Olympus. I guess a certain scene with Megalos makes more sense now...
Sorry about that. We've pretty much exhausted that topic anyway so I'm done now

And yes, Agartha is a waste of a lot of potential. The characters get used better in some of the later events, but they can't really fix the core problems without a complete retcon.
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-10, 08:11   Link #35559
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 36
By the way, did JP have a collab for the release of Mahouyo on PS4 and Switch? I want HanaKana in FGO, damnit.

Oh, and the Fate/Strange Fake special was postponed due to production issues.
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-10, 12:02   Link #35560
Rizare
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Canada
Age: 29
No, there has been no Mahoyo collab. Beside Kara no Kyoukai, there has been no collab event with another Type-Moon work.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.