AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-08-26, 02:49   Link #421
exs120
Uruchai Uruchai Uruchai

Oh yea...who called Fujishima for love advice? I would assume it is someone unrelated to the main cast, but maybe not. Or is it an anime-only scene?
exs120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 02:54   Link #422
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Personally I wouldn't recommend that- waiting 4-5 weeks at a time to watch a show runs a high risk of them losing interest in between that time.
It depends. For my friends' case it has more to do with the mood. They hate waiting for the climax from a low and heavy point. So I went like, you know what just wait till the arc is over before you kill yourself from rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by exs120 View Post
Oh yea...who called Fujishima for love advice? I would assume it is someone unrelated to the main cast, but maybe not.
Just a random, insignificant, unnamed person. Don't worry about it.
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 10:36   Link #423
mayumi

Quote:
Same here. I've been in this forum for 6 years already so I've learned my lesson that sometimes it's best to not get involved with certain discussions especially if you find yourself taking things too personally- Got myself banned one too many times for that crap... >.>

Let them have their say and just ignore it. Frankly I'm just glad that even with all that nonsense and over-analysis, Kokoro Connect is still widely regarded as one of the best shows this season- which is alot better than how some of my favorite series were treated.
there is a reason i wanted the novel thread, cause the anime one was way too serious
originally when i tried to put spoiler tag about novel info, the mod deleted the post so i made this thread wondering if it was a new rule or something.
it's just a anime why go over board into picking on every little thing?
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 14:25   Link #424
yu3

I love this episode. But I didn't expect that Taichi would do that to Iori. I thought he loves her?

Well, in your own opinion, do you think Inaba is a Tsundere?
yu3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 18:24   Link #425
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
so there's the possibility of this getting a 2nd cour anime? comparing the 4 chapters of the manga to the corresponding anime eps, i laughed more at the animated version
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 18:48   Link #426
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
so there's the possibility of this getting a 2nd cour anime? comparing the 4 chapters of the manga to the corresponding anime eps, i laughed more at the animated version
It's not impossible, but that's all I could say. Silver Link is not known for making sequels, the only one they've done is bakatest s2, and I'm still waiting for my C3 s2 >.>
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 19:18   Link #427
nirvana12

Quote:
It's not impossible, but that's all I could say. Silver Link is not known for making sequels, the only one they've done is bakatest s2, and I'm still waiting for my C3 s2 >.>
Well do we know it's preorder numbers? That may give us a hint.

Also thank you everyone for getting me into this amazing series.
nirvana12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 19:48   Link #428
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana12 View Post
Well do we know it's preorder numbers? That may give us a hint.

Also thank you everyone for getting me into this amazing series.
Hold on... Stand by.... Note that this was taken 2 weeks ago...

Source

Quote:
Kokoro Connect was not doing well at all until about when the final episode of Hito Random aired, but has been keeping in the top 200 for Vol. 1 since. Not much movement on Vol. 2+ yet though. But at least it's on an upward trend. Hasn't cracked the top 100 even once, though, with a best of 102.

***,174位 ★(**1,012pt) [*,*25予約] 2012年09月26日 ココロコネクト 1
***,343位 ★(***,652pt) [*,*11予約] 2012年10月24日 ココロコネクト 2
***,390位 ★(***,538pt) [*,**7予約] 2012年11月21日 ココロコネクト 3
***,404位 ★(***,520pt) [*,**7予約] 2012年12月26日 ココロコネクト 4
***,447位 ★(***,514pt) [*,**5予約] 2013年01月23日 ココロコネクト 5
***,432位 ★(***,494pt) [*,**5予約] 2013年02月27日 ココロコネクト 6
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 19:52   Link #429
nirvana12

Quote:
Hold on... Stand by.... Note that this was taken 2 weeks ago...

Source
Thank you. Well its good its on an upward trend, lets hope it continues.
Old 2012-08-26, 23:53   Link #430
Hollownerox
Pretty Swell Guy

Thanks for all the summaries/spoilers for this series. Love how the one time I thought I was shipping a lost cause it turns out to be not so hopeless after all!

By the way if any of you are TvTropers I could use some help. Right now I'm working on the character sheet for this series and it's getting to be a bit of a pain organizing all the tropes and dealing with what should be considered spoilers. Since this thread had the most info on the light novels I used you guys as sources of information on some of the tropes (Hope you don't mind about that). Again if any of you are willing to help out it would be really appreciated!

"Love is a very powerful force. Even more so when it's focused into a coherent beam of destruction. Every time I cast Hadoken, it siphons away some of the love in the universe. I'm not sure how much, but I'm given to understand the divorce rate goes up with each blast." - Black Mage
Hollownerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-27, 01:11   Link #431
s07195
However,

Newly signed up TvTroper here (and only because I wanted to help out add tropes to the clearly lacking Kokoro Connect page!). I guess I'll help out when I've got time. (Still got lots of summer homework, only 1 week of vacation left!)
Old 2012-08-27, 09:55   Link #432
Hollownerox
Pretty Swell Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by s07195 View Post
Newly signed up TvTroper here (and only because I wanted to help out add tropes to the clearly lacking Kokoro Connect page!). I guess I'll help out when I've got time. (Still got lots of summer homework, only 1 week of vacation left!)
I can sympathize with that, I only have two days left to finish my summer work and let's just say I haven't fixed my habit of procrastinating yet lol.

Feel free to help out whenever you want, no need to rush on the page or anything. I just noticed that TvTropes is a good way to spread word about a series, and since a lot of people visit it there would be a more solid fanbase for it. That way it would increase the chances for a second season for the anime, and maybe an English release for the light novels if we're (extremely) lucky.

"Love is a very powerful force. Even more so when it's focused into a coherent beam of destruction. Every time I cast Hadoken, it siphons away some of the love in the universe. I'm not sure how much, but I'm given to understand the divorce rate goes up with each blast." - Black Mage
Hollownerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-27, 10:08   Link #433
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

I'll see what I can do up there... though I dare say I'm better at editing details than identifying the tropes. I agree though, the more recognition, the merrier.

Edit: There, added and swapped around a few things. However I intend to hold on to some LN details until the anime unveils
Spoiler:
just so we are not carrying too far ahead of ourselves.

Last edited by Lantern; 2012-08-27 at 20:36.
Old 2012-08-27, 20:37   Link #434
nirvana12

Spoiler for question about Inaba:
Old 2012-08-27, 21:01   Link #435
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Spoiler for question about Inaba:
That really depends on how you define night and day.
Spoiler:
Old 2012-08-27, 21:08   Link #436
nirvana12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
That really depends on how you define night and day.
Spoiler:
No its fascinating lol. I love character development and I'm really interested in her as a character ( helps that she's adorable). But by being aggressive due you mean by setting things up so there just alone or by trying to kiss him?

Also I love your icon
Old 2012-08-27, 21:15   Link #437
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
No its fascinating lol. I love character development and I'm really interested in her as a character ( helps that she's adorable). But by being aggressive due you mean by setting things up so there just alone or by trying to kiss him?

Also I love your icon
Something along that line yea lol. Set-ups and teases. That one "set up" at the beginning of Vol.3 Kako Random is simply brilliant. And even though she's never shown to have kissed him again between the two major confessions scenes, I think the way she kissed Taichi at the end of Kizu Random is enough to leave a powerful imprint on him (It left him petrified on spot even after she walks off )

And thanks It's one of my favorite illustration too barring the ones that I can't use due to spoiler.
Old 2012-08-27, 23:00   Link #438
nirvana12

Quote:
Something along that line yea lol. Set-ups and teases. That one "set up" at the beginning of Vol.3 Kako Random is simply brilliant. And even though she's never shown to have kissed him again between the two major confessions scenes, I think the way she kissed Taichi at the end of Kizu Random is enough to leave a powerful imprint on him (It left him petrified on spot even after she walks off )

And thanks It's one of my favorite illustration too barring the ones that I can't use due to spoiler.
A set up ! I wanna know what happens lol. And thank you.
Old 2012-08-27, 23:02   Link #439
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
A set up ! I wanna know what happens lol. And thank you.
Let's just wait for it to be animated in episode 11 (or 12).
Unless you absolutely must know it now
Old 2012-08-27, 23:06   Link #440
nirvana12

Quote:
Let's just wait for it to be animated in episode 11 (or 12).
Unless you absolutely must know it now
I wont lie kinda want to know now lol. And i was wondering are there any pics from the light novel that show her being dere dere

Tags
romance, shounen