AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2017-02-03, 23:20   Link #81
einhorn303

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Haaaaaaahh............. Because I couldn't bear using that stupid archer or leveling up Rei, I did the gacha, but I got Rei and 2 Asamas. What? Thankfully, I got Kazahana, the only girl who actually acted like Kamui's sexual harassment was out of place.
And I also got this Lv5 Leon, which honestly doesn't matter.
This was 20 orbs, which is like, how much to buy? $15? At least Badge Arcade gives you decorations for your 3DS. Damn, Gacha sucks.
Man, Azama is actually my best character right now. He's got a good mix of skills/stats...he can tank, heal, and kill Armor Knights. He was one of my favorite characters in BR with his sardonic quips, too!
einhorn303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-04, 01:21   Link #82
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Spent 45~ trying to get Azura but instead only getting two Takumi and a 4 stars Lilina! R I P. A total of 60 spend on the app. I can't believe that I am throwing money on game like these.
Old 2017-02-04, 03:10   Link #83
shadow1296

So after this opening gacha is over, what characters will you all be saving you orbs for? Me I have been clear that I will be saving for the sacred Stones cast specifically Eirika but I will also be saving for the fortuna all-stars.
Old 2017-02-04, 03:13   Link #84
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Sacred Stones. Not that I expect anything from Intelligent Systems.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-04, 04:08   Link #85
Sides

;_; I lost Lyn and male Robin on the first day, due to 803-3001. I'm not sure if it was because my phone is rooted or not. I got the game now running on my table, and rerolled a lot of time, but cannot seem to get Lyn back :/
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-04, 07:09   Link #86
IceHism

Rerolled once, got young tiki which was exactly the waifu I wanted. Worth.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-04, 10:52   Link #87
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
So after this opening gacha is over, what characters will you all be saving you orbs for? Me I have been clear that I will be saving for the sacred Stones cast specifically Eirika but I will also be saving for the fortuna all-stars.
Special versions of characters I like... maybe if a green unit I like ever comes along (hoping for an axe wielding Severa or something, since I really don't like most axe/wind users)...

Otherwise, not sure. Maybe if an artist I like pops up?

But really need a good green unit. So much I'm almost tempted to roll for Camilla, even though I don't really care for her.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-04, 15:13   Link #88
einhorn303

I'm looking forward to Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn coming out. I never spend money on freemium mobile games, but I'll be psyched if I get Micaiah.

I imagine they'll add more characters from the already represented games. I'd love to get Velouria from Fates and Cynthia from Awakening. And still no Morgan? Also, alt classes of characters would be cool, like a both Bow Knight and Hero versions of Severa. If they have a Dark Flier with Galeforce, then things will get really broken!
einhorn303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-04, 15:46   Link #89
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

When I see artworks like Sophia's, I get slightly worried that any characters I like are drawn badly too. Only slightly worried, because I don't even know when those characters will appear, which is a far bigger worry.

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2017-02-04, 19:19   Link #90
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

And just when I was lamenting about my lack of green units, comes along 3 green ones in my latest rolls. Even better, Hector and Cherche are among them with the other green being Cecillia. The other two I got is Est - okay, for some reason the Pegasus Knights love me Florina, Shanna, Palla and now her? - and Eliwood - which means I'm only missing Lyn for the full Blazing Blade trio
Old 2017-02-05, 03:32   Link #91
mickbis

I don't know if I got trolled by RNG
All I need is healer ...
but the game decide to throw 3 red or 4 green with no white orb...
and all those red didn't end up as Lyn ;_;
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-06, 03:10   Link #92
shadow1296

wow a 4* selena, kagerou and archer can basically break the game, the reasons being selena and kagerou come with armorslayer and poison dagger respectively giving then bonuses against knight and infantry units respectively which is half the type of enemies you come across and and archer is basically the bane of flying units so that is 3/4 of all enemies, you can basically blow through most of the normal missions
Old 2017-02-06, 04:59   Link #93
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
They really can't compare to Hector though

You can only hope Tiki or Roy or AK unit can kill him if you meet him in arena, or he just one shot counter your strongest unit. Anyone who has Hector should be proud because he is a nasty wall of muscles lol

On scenario maps, if there are no mages or said mage is Blue, laugh. Cause he will be clearing the biggest obstacle just by putting him as a wall lol

(Note that I am talking in the scenario where you master his long range counter (300SP) and has good enough roll on res)

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-06, 05:31   Link #94
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Lyn can somewhat deal with him, assuming she has less than 50% hp, but otherwise, you pretty much have to crash someone into him to disable armads.

I'm more annoyed by people stacking Takumi. One is already that annoying with his positioning and stupidly high atk and spd stats; but if they have two or more, it is beyond a uphill battle.
Old 2017-02-06, 06:29   Link #95
mickbis

I can deal with Hector just fine using Tiki
but on the other hand Takumi is very annoying and hard to deal with
each of his counter is very deadly while having terrifying speed

I need to sacrifice George to lower his atk first before finished him off with another attacker -__-
and that match this Takumi come with Effie with 50 Atk stat that almost OHKO my Tiki
so it pretty much screw for me if my attacker got removed while dealing with Takumi
Old 2017-02-06, 06:41   Link #96
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Well so so far my team haven't encountered much trouble yet in arena since I decided to troll a bit: Florina as lead with Hector, Takumi and Leo as backup.

Story map is a bit harder since they have a lot of mages and many of them can deal a lot of damage.
Old 2017-02-06, 07:41   Link #97
mickbis

Speak of troll I found a lot of user who include very low level character in their pvp team to lower their team average level
and another 1 OP high level character to surprise unlucky player..

while average level of my 2nd account team is still 15...
I loss 3 time today to a team with a level 25 char - -
Old 2017-02-06, 10:49   Link #98
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
wow a 4* selena, kagerou and archer can basically break the game, the reasons being selena and kagerou come with armorslayer and poison dagger respectively giving then bonuses against knight and infantry units respectively which is half the type of enemies you come across and and archer is basically the bane of flying units so that is 3/4 of all enemies, you can basically blow through most of the normal missions
The only normal missions that are difficult are 9-4 and 9-5. So blowing through the others isn't really saying much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
I'm more annoyed by people stacking Takumi. One is already that annoying with his positioning and stupidly high atk and spd stats; but if they have two or more, it is beyond a uphill battle.
He is rather stupid. But it's for that reason that I'm raising my Setsuna (Bowbreaker) and anyone with a Brave weapon. Especially mounted units with a Brave weapon.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-06, 17:49   Link #99
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

I'm not sure why they asked this AKIRA guy to draw some of the character artworks. Wendy's is weird too, Sophia and Florina's is the same artist? incredibly thin too. Gordon (umm, are you sure this isn't the kid from the GC game?) and Roy are clearly too young.

Old 2017-02-07, 13:43   Link #100
IceHism

The amount of stamina you get in this game is downright abysmal. Recharge is too long and only 50 max? Wtf. If training wasn't half off, you'd only be able to run two lunatic maps before you wait like 4 hours
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fire emblem, mobile game, nintendo, turn-based strategy