AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-10, 07:41   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 361 Discussion

Hate Loneliness, But it loves me

Quote:

Quote:

* Fight between 2nd Division Caption Soi Fon and Barragan. Soi Fon puts everything into one attack against Barragan. There's a huge explosion and Barragan is enveloped in huge flames.The wind pressure from the huge explosion slams Oomaeda against a wall.Soi Fon: Is...is it done?. Confirming the huge flames, words of relief escape from her but.

* The band wrapped around her becomes undone and doesn't prevent her from getting blown away. She gets blown away right into Oomaeda's chest. Oomaeda firmly catches her.Then, playing the lover's part more than usual, Oomaeda says. "Oomaeda: ...Captain...you did it...! ". Soi Fon: ...Let go...That's disgusting

* Battle between 8th Division Caption Kyouraku Shunsui and Stark .Looking at huge flames from Soi Fon's attack Stark asks Kyouraku. Are all shinigamis bankais that strong . Shunshui replies positively . Stark enquirers about Toshiro and asks is his bankai stronger than Shunshui. Shunshui replies saying that not yet but in a 100 years Toshiro will surpass him .

* Stark asks Shunshui is he stronger than Toshiro. Shunshui doesn't answer tosses his haori over to Ukitake. Kyouraku asks Stark is he that eager .Ukitake stares at Kyouraku Stark replies he wanted to see Shunshu's bankai and proceeds to sheathe his sword. With a loud voice he calls Lilynette, who's fighting Ukitake.Kyoraku is puzzled at this and questions Stark

* Stark says because they are one person . That is, when a hollow progress to arrancar normally the flesh is divided from the sword. However, they were divided into Stark and Lilinette. And when they combine into one there power will be released . Stark finishes and strokes Lilinette's head, Stark yells " Kick about, wolf pack" (Kechirase Los Lobos)

* .There is a loud explosion followed by smoke surrounding them .Kyouraku to releases with words Katenkyoukotsu (Flower Heaven's Crazy Trick) and released Kyouraku and Ukitake gasp at Stark's appearance.Stark has taken on the shape of a wolf hunter.And he's carrying something like a hunting gun.

* Finally #1's power will be revealed!!What's that he carries in his hand...!?

Credits : SpaceCat / Sheetz / 69 / Ohana

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!
Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-06-11 at 14:14.
Old 2009-06-10, 07:55   Link #2
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
If we get a fat Gotenks ripoff I will murder a baby
Old 2009-06-10, 07:59   Link #3
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

From what I can make of this summary Stark / Lilinette release and combine/fuse . Shunshui and Ukitake will have join forces to beat Stark/Lily. The Chapter title is well meh though, I have seen better Engrish days : )
Old 2009-06-10, 08:04   Link #4
J..

looks interesting
Old 2009-06-10, 08:06   Link #5
kitten320

I love this quate!
"Barragan is a skeleton?"

Wow! Took long enough to realize it 0_o

EDIT: Oh! Just great! Now who was complaining about Soi Fon's Bazooka? Because Stark has 2 guns now!

Last edited by kitten320; 2009-06-10 at 08:26.
Old 2009-06-10, 08:26   Link #6
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Dont hate on Soi Fon You are known by the company you keep . So really cant blame SF here ... Even though it was this late she did realize the skeleton part eventually (j/k) : D
Old 2009-06-10, 08:29   Link #7
SeanQ

Stark's a PEDOPHILE?
________
LovelyWendie

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 13:49.
Old 2009-06-10, 08:30   Link #8
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Dont hate on Soi Fon You are known by the company you keep . So really cant blame SF here ... Even though it was this late she did realize it eventually (j/k) : D
Actually I'm protecting her here
If peope said her bazooka was lame, I wonder how will they call Stark's guns... cool? Yeh... right... only if because he is STARK.

Although on other forums people don't seem to be impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Stark's a PEDOPHILE?
Eehhh... no? Lillinete is just part of him, although I wonder why is it a girl...
Old 2009-06-10, 08:41   Link #9
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I too am a bit disappointed at Stark Release . Reminds me of mecha / super robo series .. hopefully we are spared the "Combo Word". With recent Karakura Riser I also a bit worried about the Super Sentai part here

This raises a few Q Stark is Premiera with Lily or is a Premiera in his own right . Was Barragan indeed the strongest Espada (Yammi)
Old 2009-06-10, 08:46   Link #10
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I too am a bit disappointed at Stark Release . Reminds me of mecha / super robo series .. hopefully we are spared the "Combo Word". With recent Karakura Riser I also a bit worried about the Super Sentai part here

This raises a few Q Stark is Premiera with Lily or is a Premiera in his own right . Was Barragan indeed the strongest Espada (Yammi)
Actually I start to get a feeling that if Ukitake wasn't toying around and killed Lillinete, Stark wouldn't be Primera anymore...

Now I understand why Ukitake was facing her... he is the only who would spare her...
Old 2009-06-10, 08:50   Link #11
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Initially I would have reasoned Ukitake wont harm kids. But after the last chapter I am not sure that was the only motive at play .The release may not seem good now but KT will make it up with abilities .
Old 2009-06-10, 08:53   Link #12
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Actually I start to get a feeling that if Ukitake wasn't toying around and killed Lillinete, Stark wouldn't be Primera anymore...

Now I understand why Ukitake was facing her... he is the only who would spare her...
it is now official. my favorite release of the espada is barragan. at least now we can have a proper poll anyways. maybe lilinette is a part of stark?...not symbolically but in a almost literal sense.
Old 2009-06-10, 08:57   Link #13
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135 View Post
it is now official. my favorite release of the espada is barragan. at least now we can have a proper poll anyways. maybe lilinette is a part of stark?...not symbolically but in a almost literal sense.
Actually Stark clearly said that she is part of him. They are combined and that is where you get this realease. Without her there would be none... what a let down to Ukitake fans... he was made an idiot just now -_-

And I agree, Barragan has the coolest release. And he was one of the coolest espada until he turned into an idiot
Old 2009-06-10, 09:10   Link #14
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

I knew his release had to be somethin to do with a wolf. It was so obvious. I kinda wish i had stated this earlier..so i could brag about how right i was.
Old 2009-06-10, 09:12   Link #15
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

A better more detailed summary credits SpaceCat .

Quote:

* Soi Fong's Bankai was somewhat like a rocket launcher. Omaeda was blown off the building by the explosion's crash. Soi Fong's silver cloth was torn, Omaeda got caught in the explosion. Omaeda "Captain, you did it....!", Soi Fong "... Get away from me, it's disgusting.." Chapter Title , Hate Loneliness, But it loves me .

* Stark saw Soi Fong's battle and asked, "Everyone's bankai sure is sort of powerful, aren't they?". He also asked, "I also wonder which one of you and Hitsugaya is stronger..." Kyouraku "Because he's a genius, If he had lived a century more, I think he would surpass me." Stark "Well, if that's the case, I'd be right if I said that right now, you're stronger than he is. Seeing your bankai has been on my mind for some time now." Kyouraku left his haori with Ukitake.

* Stark called Lilinette, Kyouraku asked, "Why that kid?" From there starts the explanation : By being two, we are one. The time we evolved from being Hollow, we separated into body and blade. Our Hollow power is separated into two bodies. When we return back to being one, our power is released.

* Stark pats Lilinette's head, And simultaneously, they do the Resurrecion. "Kick about, Wolf Pack (Los Lobos)" Kyouraku also starts to understand. Carrying two weapons, a small gun barrel and a long gun barrel, the left eye seems to have a scope, and the right eye has something which looks like a scouter. Stark's Resureccion will be next week.

Old 2009-06-10, 09:12   Link #16
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Ha, I had called this one or two months ago, good to see it's more than just speculation now
I'll be kinda disappointed if Barragan actually died with just that though, was hoping for more of a fight.
Old 2009-06-10, 09:39   Link #17
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Ha, I had called this one or two months ago, good to see it's more than just speculation now
I'll be kinda disappointed if Barragan actually died with just that though, was hoping for more of a fight.
Barragan is just fine.

At least Kubo's decided to shuffle the way the battles play out a bit; first the espada are going to get their ass handed to them, then they'll turn it around. A slight break from the norm there, usually the good guys are getting dominated for the majority of the fight and make a comeback towards the end.

Stark's release looks okay, bit like fashion model. Winter War is shit.
Old 2009-06-10, 10:08   Link #18
kitten320

You know... after seeing Stark transform with Lillinete, I kinda remebered Kid from Soul Eater...
Old 2009-06-10, 10:19   Link #19
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Eehhh... no? Lillinete is just part of him, although I wonder why is it a [little] girl...
Maybe because he is a loli lover...

Seriously though, this does add some creedence to Lillinete being the queen in the previous chapters title, so, if nothing else, it is nice that Lillinete has turned into more than tsundere-loli eye candy. Sadly enough, that is probably the best thing I can say about this recent development.
Old 2009-06-10, 11:04   Link #20
Lendial

guns in bleach? lets see where this goes.

i guess next chapter barry(half blown away) sonidos near sf and they all go wtf face.

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion