AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-07-06, 17:54   Link #5461
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
Wait...It's actually time loop?, and not memory loop???
Well, it's not real time loop. They only got their memory modified to make it look like timeloop. So yeah, I guess you can call it memory loop.
Old 2018-07-07, 02:42   Link #5462
Creep

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
only sigel died right ?
No, she literally died
Creep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-07, 06:24   Link #5463
darkofficer
just a devil

from what i read i says nowhere that she died.

Spoiler for ..:

or do i have read it wrong

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-09, 06:26   Link #5464
OmegaWeaponZ

There is implications, but it wasn't outright stated.

Besides Singlen and Magialca, the others mostly collapsed due to heavy injuries, which, considering the nature of the events that transpired thereafter, means their chances for survival are slim.

But here's hoping.
Old 2018-07-09, 20:44   Link #5465
sierra117
Harem Seeker

as far as i know, only Sighen was confirmed dead, and the twist in the epilogue tho...
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-10, 14:17   Link #5466
Creep

As much as I want Magialca to be alive, but seriously how can she survive though?
Creep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-10, 17:29   Link #5467
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Bakapervert: If it's only in their minds, then how come you said on your site in a comment that they'd be able to remember the confessions of they regain their memory of the loops, and that the confessions were real? I do think they were real.

But that being said, hopefully he can find a way to break out of the loops and defeat Fugil (or defeat Fugil and then break out of the loop--whichever way it need to be done). But it looks like it's going to be tough since Ouroboros is one OP Drag-Ride that I can't think of any ways to beat. But maybe Lux can find a way.

And we still don't know what Lux's answer to Fugil's question was five years ago, do we?
Old 2018-07-10, 19:51   Link #5468
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
@Bakapervert: If it's only in their minds, then how come you said on your site in a comment that they'd be able to remember the confessions of they regain their memory of the loops, and that the confessions were real? I do think they were real.

But that being said, hopefully he can find a way to break out of the loops and defeat Fugil (or defeat Fugil and then break out of the loop--whichever way it need to be done). But it looks like it's going to be tough since Ouroboros is one OP Drag-Ride that I can't think of any ways to beat. But maybe Lux can find a way.

And we still don't know what Lux's answer to Fugil's question was five years ago, do we?
i think those confessions are real because it wasn't like Lux was forcefully made to say that, he himself voluntary said that without any external influence(and Fugil shouldn't free enough to meddle with Lux's love life)
the most simple way to break the loop should be defeat Fugil and take control of Avalon, and then command the loops to stop
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2018-07-10, 20:57   Link #5469
DanielSong39

The aftermath of the confessions (and the acceptance) makes me wish he'd choose one girl though. The girls were so happy! As painful as rejection can be, the girls really do want all or nothing - having to split him five ways would be no different from status quo.

Maybe he should just stay by Airi's side though (without the incest). Dude's like 15, dating is fine but marriage is a little out there. That's kinda the problem with at least three of the girls (Celestia, Krulcifer, Lisha, maybe Aeril?); they're looking for a husband and not a boyfriend.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-10, 22:35   Link #5470
Mirable
ミラベル

^Lux and girls are 17-18 y/o and almost all of them are noble.

Unlike our modern era, their age are consider to be marriage age (20 y/o is getting late to marry for noble) so that's prefect normal for them for want to get married include polygamy and incest.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-10, 22:47   Link #5471
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:

It's not.just in their mind though, what happened in vol 15 isn't just dream or virtual reality or illusion or anything like that. Everythung really happened for real, but each time the loop happened, it isn't by rewinding time or altering reality. Avalon simply sealed everyone's memory so that it felt like those days never happened and they started again from their last memory. But as you can see from Lux and Aeril, and Singlen, the memory manipulation can be broken by those who has received baptism to a certain degree.
Old 2018-07-11, 07:49   Link #5472
OmegaWeaponZ

^ Philuffy was shown to notice as well, so I don't think it only applies to those with Baptism, but rather those who have had elixir applied at some point to a certain degree. For that reason, Yoruka and Griefer (if he isn't dead) should also notice the differences.

Though I find it weird if no one at least finds it odd that their reserves of food and fireworks are almost/completely depleted.
Old 2018-07-11, 10:10   Link #5473
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
The aftermath of the confessions (and the acceptance) makes me wish he'd choose one girl though. The girls were so happy! As painful as rejection can be, the girls really do want all or nothing - having to split him five ways would be no different from status quo.

Maybe he should just stay by Airi's side though (without the incest). Dude's like 15, dating is fine but marriage is a little out there. That's kinda the problem with at least three of the girls (Celestia, Krulcifer, Lisha, maybe Aeril?); they're looking for a husband and not a boyfriend.
Lux loves all of the main girls (Lisha, Krulcifer, Celis, Yoruka, Aeril, and the Triad). So I think it's best for him to choose a True Harem scenario because otherwise he'd be being a chicken. And yeah, also what Mirable said.

@Bakapervert: Yeah, makes sense to put it that way. Except I agree more with Omega about the criteria for being able to notice that something's wrong.

That being said, though, did Philuffy really notice that it's a loop? Or did she just notice the fireworks not going off thing?
Old 2018-07-16, 06:02   Link #5474
Doe, John

I've been rereading past volumes and I noticed something odd.

In Volume 11, when Lux is fighting Sacred Eclipse, it transforms into Lisha and says, "Please Lux! Stop it! Don’t kill me again!"

Assuming that Sacred Eclipse didn't make this up, it has disturbing implications. At the time, Lux wondered if it had something to do with his missing memories. From Volume 15, we know that Ouroboros can alter memories and Fugil has used it on Lux twice. But it can't affect reality beyond that, it can't rewind time or bring the dead back to life. So how could Lux have previously killed Lisha? The only explanation I can think of is that the real Lisha died during the rebellion and the one we know is an imposter who everyone (including herself) is made to think is the real thing. However, I seriously doubt that the author is going to go with this kind of twist.
Doe, John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-16, 06:28   Link #5475
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe, John View Post
I've been rereading past volumes and I noticed something odd.

In Volume 11, when Lux is fighting Sacred Eclipse, it transforms into Lisha and says, "Please Lux! Stop it! Don’t kill me again!"

Assuming that Sacred Eclipse didn't make this up, it has disturbing implications. At the time, Lux wondered if it had something to do with his missing memories. From Volume 15, we know that Ouroboros can alter memories and Fugil has used it on Lux twice. But it can't affect reality beyond that, it can't rewind time or bring the dead back to life. So how could Lux have previously killed Lisha? The only explanation I can think of is that the real Lisha died during the rebellion and the one we know is an imposter who everyone (including herself) is made to think is the real thing. However, I seriously doubt that the author is going to go with this kind of twist.
or Lisha, like Philuffy and Lux, got resurrected by Sacred Eclipse
Old 2018-07-16, 08:43   Link #5476
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Possible. And if so, she doesn't remember it. But in that case, she should at least be able to notice that something's wrong with the current situation. She doesn't seem to, though.
Old 2018-07-16, 08:49   Link #5477
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Possible. And if so, she doesn't remember it. But in that case, she should at least be able to notice that something's wrong with the current situation. She doesn't seem to, though.
Even Lux need sometime and repeatedly warnings from GhostSlighen to noticed that so i wont surprise when someone thai just got Baptism once can't notice that
Old 2018-07-17, 10:04   Link #5478
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Lux said things in his mind like, "This or that will happen next" or "This happened the previous/last time too". He may have already known instinctively.
Old 2018-07-25, 11:08   Link #5479
Mirable
ミラベル

Bahamut volume 16 release on 09/15/2018

Quote:
GA文庫
9/15発売
●3年B組 ネクロマンサー先生 2 【著:SOW/絵:がおう】
●29とJK 5 ~消えない模様~ 【著:裕時悠示/絵:Yan-Yam】
●ちょろいんですが恋人にはなれませんか? 【著:七条剛/絵:TwinBox】
●キングメイカー!(仮) 【著:串木野たんぼ/絵:柴乃櫂人】
●電脳戦姫エンジェルフォース 【著:箕崎准/絵:伍長】
●天才王子の赤字国家再生術 2 ~そうだ、売国しよう~ 【著:鳥羽徹/絵:ファルまろ】
●可愛い女の子に攻略されるのは好きですか? 3 【著:天乃聖樹/絵:kakao】
●最弱無敗の神装機竜 16 【著:明月千里/絵:春日歩】
●透明勇者のエンジョイ引退生活! 2 ~魔王を倒した元勇者、透明化スキルで気ままに人助け~ 【著:秋堂カオル/絵:ハル犬】
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-25, 17:23   Link #5480
Doe, John

I wonder who's going to be on the cover next. It looks like the series is reverting to the same style as the first five volumes, but it's unlikely that they're going to repeat the same five girls. Perhaps we'll see one of the Triad or one of the female members of the Seven Dragon Paladins on the cover.
Doe, John is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, bakapervert, crossdressing, harem, harem done right, harem end, kuudere, mecha, op mc, robot, true harem, tsundere