AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-07, 20:16   Link #2001
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchikatsu View Post
We know Akatsuki has a woman. But for the most part the Boy to Girl ratio seems to work as more boys to girls so...tossing 1 girl to every 2 guys would be balanced.

(post # 2000 in this thread , 1999th reply)
That was for those who dont read the manga.

(<-- wanted to be the 2000th poster )
Old 2007-05-08, 04:04   Link #2002
shadowyondaime
Sponsor: Naughty Konoha!

Send a message via MSN to shadowyondaime
uchikatsu gratz :P

btw has any1 got a clear picture of the raikage ?
or other hokage of another country maybe some1 from them is the AL
Old 2007-05-08, 06:00   Link #2003
Ryuuchi
Totally not that guy

i can't find any pic of the other Kages but i'm sure the raikage isn't AL becouse i read his profile and he doesnt look like the kind of person they would choose (author) has AL, to tell the truth i think AL is some unknown stranger related to Konoha, becouse the he talked about konoha's will of fire or something it looked like he was from there.
Old 2007-05-08, 06:17   Link #2004
shadowyondaime

profile ... nothing has been mentioned about the raikage so theres noway theres info about him not even hisname.hair colour nothing.

i was only asking about his picture cuz i thought i missed something and they did show his face but nah thats not the case.
Old 2007-05-08, 06:58   Link #2005
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowyondaime View Post
profile ... nothing has been mentioned about the raikage so theres noway theres info about him not even hisname.hair colour nothing.

i was only asking about his picture cuz i thought i missed something and they did show his face but nah thats not the case.
Dont dwell on it, the person (idiot) who claimed AL was the Raikage has no proof of this and there is next to nothing (info wise) about the other 3 kages disincluding Tsunade and Gaara so I fail to see how he/she can make a claim like that so confidently (& immaturely). Kages rarely leave their village anyway so I doubt one of the other Kages is AL because this would mean theyre out of their village quite frequently. The only clue that I could think of which would give it away is the headband. Each member so far has been shown to have a slashed headband.

If the leader was the Mizukage (water), Raikage (lightning) or Tsuchikage(earth) then a fellow member from that village whos in akatsuki wouldnt necassarily have their headband slashed because their leader would be the Kage of their village and this wouldnt make sense. With this logic the leader wouldnt be the Tsuchikage because deidaras protector is slashed nor would he be the Mizukage because Hidan's, Kakuzu's and Kisame's protectors are slashed. Zetsu, Tobi, AL and the Woman havent been shown to wear one (probably because this will give a big hint especially for AL and Tobi). In truth IF the Al was one of the current Kages he would most likely be the Raikage. Then there is always the possibility of it being a former Kage of the other villages or a legendary fighter like the White Fang (even more powerful) but from a different village.

Last edited by reloaded; 2007-05-08 at 07:12.
Old 2007-05-08, 16:56   Link #2006
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowyondaime View Post
offtopic: i dream to every night before i sleep i make some new theorys and be naruto himself in my dreams Clear enough :P XD
stillofftopic: can anyone believe that this 101 page topic started with a hoax ?? i mean it started some1 believing leader had sharingan in the manga.
We don't know if he has sharingan or not, it's just a fact of the matter that Inane likes to joke and thus they are mostly dead now.
Old 2007-05-08, 19:12   Link #2007
MobiuS

Optimus Prime or Red Power Ranger ftw.
Old 2007-05-08, 20:41   Link #2008
phillj

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
well i checked the page u mentioned yes it looks like a sharingan...interesting...can he really be madara?i am really confused after this...if he is an uchiha,maybe he told itachi the clans secrets?

your wrong because if you go to naruto manga returns and go to chapter 254 and go threw a couple of pages you can clearly see that he does not have any form of sharingan. The only things most likely he are a demon, itachi's worst night mare, someone that kakashi's father knows, naruto's evil side, or someone who the naruto manga or episodes have shown in the back ground that we dont know about. I have a crazy thought that he might be the 9 tail demon human like body, that if naruto was to come across. The demon would some kind of way take over the body of the leader. Which probaly would make the Fox the strongest human and creature to ever live. I also read a spoiler about the next akatsuki member to die is kisame. This sounds stupid doesn't it. The reason why i say this is because Kisame says something to piss of itachi, and itachi turns around and looks at Kisame. Then Kisame says so this is the end and falls to the ground. But this mysterious person is not itachi but probaly the Akatsuki leader, Sasuke, or Another great threat to the Akatsuki group that only the leader knows about and is terrified of this threat. If you dont believe me about the Akatsuki leader than i don't care, but if you dont believe me about the kisame thing [couic] Also some kind of way you edited that picture to make look like he has the sharingan. I'm disapointed in you. Someone please replie. I am a naruto fan. Also what is kinjutsu? I have something to say dont you think the Akatsuki are the baddest coolist of all the anime shows or mangas, i have not seen one manga or anime group that is better than the Akatsuki. I think the characters from naruto shipuden could beat the bleach characters if they could touch them, cause injuries to them and see them. No way Ichigo could kill Naruto or Sasuke. The reason i say this is if naruto went atleast to 4th or 5th stage of kyubi he would kill him easily espiscaly if he could change the tempatures around him, stop a hit with a single roar, create a sheild, he has more chakara than ichigos spirt energy, and his abilty to create arms coming out of his own arms. Naruto now can kick anyone's ass. Sasuke could see ichigos moves before they even hapen, can create horors that ichigo could never dream of, he is faster, and now cariers a sword that is the best, did i also say he has summing jutsus to stop ichigo in his tracks. I had to say that because mostly everyone thinks ichgo is stronger than sasuke and naruto. Also naruto has learned more than 5 forbiden jutsus probaly that would kill ichigo and most likely he was taught these jutsus only for the fight he has with the Akatsuki members. Naruto also proably has one that is so strong that the hokages have never even thought of using them because they might risk their lives and everyone around him. Naruto probaly is saving his strongest for the Akatsuki leader. The reason Naruto might also be the Akatsuki leader is because if you look some of the images of the leader....his hair is raggidy just like naruto when he goes semi kyubbi, his hair is orange just like the demon foxes, he has piercings that proably prevent him from turning kyubbi, everyones looks change as they become eviler, naruto is one of the most fiered characters... the leader is so fiered his body guards(the akatsuki members)dont even call him by his name, mostly any jutsu can be created which the leader probaly used to go into the past, if naruto didnt leave the village for 2 years he probaly would be at hokage level, the leader is at hokage level, mostly any strong hokage is well knowed through out there village.....naruto is now extremely well known throughout his village.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-05-09 at 04:25.
Old 2007-05-08, 21:40   Link #2009
thousandyearsofdeath

Unhappy

this is the exact information on akatsuki leader

yondaime is the akatsuki leader it was on the manga when kakashi and naruto find him take off his hat

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-05-09 at 04:25. Reason: do not double post
Old 2007-05-08, 23:27   Link #2010
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
well i checked the page u mentioned yes it looks like a sharingan...interesting...can he really be madara?i am really confused after this...if he is an uchiha,maybe he told itachi the clans secrets?

There is still a possibly that AL has sharingan. I mean maybe his sharingan is turned on and off randomly.

But then again this pic was just a hoax.
Old 2007-05-09, 01:29   Link #2011
Chavenz
CHA-LA! HEAD-CHA-LA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thousandyearsofdeath View Post
yondaime is the akatsuki leader it was on the manga when kakashi and naruto find him take off his hat
if you read through most of the posts in this thread, you would have known that it's fake and not make a fool out of yourself.
Old 2007-05-09, 04:16   Link #2012
reloaded
skywalker

Unwritten Laws of the thread

Thou shalt not...

• Bring up the fake Manga page where Yondiame takes his akatsuki hat off.
  • Post that fan made pic of the AL with orange eyes.
  • Blindlessly say its Yondaime.
  • Say the AL's eyes look like sharingan.
  • Give youtube links of fan made material and have the cheek to call it proof.

P.S It does get boring seeing the above mentioned time and time again.
Old 2007-05-09, 07:07   Link #2013
shadowyondaime

can we just confirm one thing the aL never ever blinked his eyes.
Old 2007-05-09, 08:16   Link #2014
HienAkose

I have an interesting image of who the leader of the akatsuki is, but I'm not sure if I should show it to anyone.
Old 2007-05-09, 08:41   Link #2015
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

I don't know about unwritten laws but I do know about the written ones and they do clearly state that you are not required to reply to every single thread and post in a forum. Please only reply if you have something useful to add to the thread.

If you can't do that I'm simply going to close this thread.
Old 2007-05-09, 11:44   Link #2016
ichii
The Fonz

Send a message via Yahoo to ichii
100+ pages of guessing who AL is lmfao

i bet its just a new guy that (obviously) hasnt been introduced yet whatsoever

now you can all sleep peacefully
Old 2007-05-09, 12:53   Link #2017
Ryuuchi
Totally not that guy

LOL yea i think the same way probably a new guy, hard to belive they are going to waste precious story continuation material like the old Uchia guy or the 4th hokage, they can use these guys to make alot more new arcs
Old 2007-05-09, 18:43   Link #2018
konarts

this is the akatsuki leader

this is him to end it http://i84.photobucket.com/images/leader%20akatsuki/
Old 2007-05-10, 07:02   Link #2019
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by konarts View Post
oh come on now, don't you read the unwritten rules? lol. the miscolored eyes and the person good with photoshop mislead you there, but most of those fan pics are good with photoshopping hair and general face features, but as far as the eyes go, they fail.

It's also funny that some of the pics have different eye colors
Old 2007-05-10, 07:39   Link #2020
reloaded
skywalker

Direct violation of the threads unwritten laws one and two lol .
You know it would be funny if the AL actually was revealed and in the 101 pages in this thread no one came close to guessing who it was even after 2000+ posts
Closed Thread