AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-10-03, 07:48   Link #17461
Tachibana
タチバナ

Perhaps the showdown with Alucard will gain the attention of the humans, to where they will fight back against Alucard with high-tech weaponry, considering the commontion and attention the battle would bring, which the ayashi will side with humans to unknowingly help Moka, Tsukune and the others destroy Alucard, this indeed could happen but im not saying it won't, ayashi bodies are just as frail as human bodies a perfect examples of this is when Linlin used an ordinary bomb against Kokoa at the school athletics festival, which actually hurt Kokoa as well as some of the other ayashi involved in the race and Kokoas a vampire.

This could avert a war between humans and ayashi, that would be something interesting to see.

Alucard's body may have changed in a way were human weaponry could actually do damage to his body, thats also something interesting to see, but even if that were to be true it will be Moka and Tsukune dealing the final blow to kill Alucard.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-10-03 at 08:06.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 08:55   Link #17462
Th3_Unkn0wn

The Harem's Champ

Tsukune's gonna pick up the mic, raise the HAREM'S EYEBROW, take 5 seconds to listen to THE PEOPLE (GIRLS) CHANTING HIS NAME (TSUKI ! TSUKI ! TSUKI !), and then he's gonna turn it sideway, and STICK IT STRAIGHT UP ALUCARD'S CANDY *SS !!

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLALLALLALALELLLL .... WHAT TSUKUNE IS COOKING !

(after that, he's gonna check alucard's ass ... DIRECTLY INTO THE SMACKDOWN HOTEL !)
Old 2010-10-03, 09:04   Link #17463
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Alucard's body may have changed in a way were human weaponry could actually do damage to his body, thats also something interesting to see, but even if that were to be true it will be Moka and Tsukune dealing the final blow to kill Alucard.
Thing is, all youkai are vulnerable to human weapons.

Back in S1 during the school festival, the yakuza-looking guy who tried to rape Moka had a gun. He said that it didn't matter what youkai you where, a bullet to the head would kill you. In Alucard's case, we might need a bigger bullet than a 9mm handgun round. Maybe something like a 105mm tank round...

This would also apply to Akasha if you think about, even with rapid healing, you need a functioning brain to control all of that.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 09:47   Link #17464
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

@-Chris38

Just remember a small fly can kill a grown man with something deadly like a virus on Tsukune's something inside him that will probably be a future plot armor for him to take down Alucard. If Akasha can't do it before she was sucked in, what more even with the girls combined they're not as strong as Ura Moka. Only Tsukune can and might be able to do it. His the main man! He must show something awesome soon. Wanted to say the phoenix....but it's a baby...
Old 2010-10-03, 10:21   Link #17465
Tachibana
タチバナ

The case with the phoenix was interesting, that shows Tsukune is capable of stopping ayashi many many times his own size even if they possed incredible power, he can also use this against Alucard, i do agree with you though, Tsukune is the hero and the ladies man

I think it would be cool that Tsukune would evolve into something that not even Alucard would be able to absorb.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-10-03 at 10:54.
Old 2010-10-03, 11:37   Link #17466
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
@-Chris38

Just remember a small fly can kill a grown man with something deadly like a virus on Tsukune's something inside him that will probably be a future plot armor for him to take down Alucard. If Akasha can't do it before she was sucked in, what more even with the girls combined they're not as strong as Ura Moka. Only Tsukune can and might be able to do it. His the main man! He must show something awesome soon. Wanted to say the phoenix....but it's a baby...
Yeah, I think it's possible that Tsukune will be able to defeat Alucard, but I still believe he is going to need the help of Moka and his other friends during that fight ... which is the usual thing in shounen manga ... unless Ikeda does something original and makes Tsukune fight on his own, against Alucard.

Will see what is going to happen, when we actually get closer to that part of the manga, after all, currently Tsukune's vampire abilities are definitely not strong enough for Tsukune to be able to fight against Alucard ... which is still a long time away from the current point in the manga ... probably when Tsukune is going to be at his third year at Youkai Academy and after Tsukune's group defeats the Fairy Tale organization as well, since I don't think that Alucard will become Tsukune's antagonist ... while the Fairy Tale organization is still operational ... and ... in my opinion it's still going to take some time, before Fairy Tale is going to be defeated .. after all, we still don't know much about Fairy Tale and who's their actual leader ... so there are still a lot of mysteries present about Fairy Tale ... that need to be resolved, before they are going to be defeated, and ... judging from the current pace of the manga ... it's probably going to take us a while, before we get to the part ... where Tsukune and his friends ... probably along with his allies would be attacking Fairy Take's main headquarters ... where, confidentially, Alucard's body would be contained as well (at least it's possible that Alucard's body would be there ... if it was still present, in the Shuzen family castle, before they ... started "supporting" Fairy Tale ...)

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-10-03 at 11:52.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 11:52   Link #17467
Tachibana
タチバナ

Fairy Tale is probably guarding the Shuzen house ruins where Alucard's body is, probably because there unable to move the body itself.

Akasha Bloodriver and the Shuzen family were the ones who watched over Alucard's body, Fairy Tale probably threatened the Shuzen family in order to gain there support and access to Alucard's body to further there goals, which is why because of this Akuha made her move or at least thats what i think.

Kahlua didn't look to happy when she told Kokoa that the Shuzen family "decided" to give Fairy Tale there full support.
Old 2010-10-03, 13:18   Link #17468
Chris38

Quote:
Fairy Tale is probably guarding the Shuzen house ruins where Alucard's body is, probably because there unable to move the body itself.

Akasha Bloodriver and the Shuzen family were the ones who watched over Alucard's body, Fairy Tale probably threatened the Shuzen family in order to gain there support and access to Alucard's body to further there goals, which is why because of this Akuha made her move or at least thats what i think.

Kahlua didn't look to happy when she told Kokoa that the Shuzen family "decided" to give Fairy Tale there full support.
Well, that's possible as well ... will see when we get to that part of the manga, which is still going to take a while since Tsukune's Shinso abilities haven't awakened yet.

I'm starting to think that Tsukune's Shinso abilities are going to awaken ... and at the same Moka's Shinso abilities are going to reawaken as well when Tsukune's family are going to be endangered by some pretty powerful opponents, sent their by Fairy Tale, that without their Shinso abilities Tsukune and Moka would have no chance against.

I mean with his families life being in danger Tsukune should have enough determination, for his consciousness to be able to survive through the negative effects of Tsukune's Shinso blood awakening as well as his Holy Lock being shattered as well, probably causing Tsukune's "vampire transformation" to be pushed foreword a little as well.

Of course it's still mere speculation on my part, but so far .. I think that , only Moka's or his families life's being in danger could give Tsukune enough determination, for Tsukune's humanity to be able to survive through his Shinso blood's awakening and ... in the process Tsukune's lock being shattered, and since Inner Moka's life being endangered is what caused Tsukune to develop his own vampire abilities ... I'm starting to think that Tsukune's family life's being in danger is going to cause Tsukune's Shinso blood to awaken ... probably permanently transforming Tsukune into his vampire form as well.

At least, I think that something like that is a possibility ... though we will see if Ikeda-sensei actually does something like that ...
Old 2010-10-03, 13:49   Link #17469
Tachibana
タチバナ

I had theorized a possible hostage situation involving Tsukune's family. which is gonna piss Tsukune off like alot, but its a good thing they havent discovered his family or they might already have, who knows.

Ikeda has made Tsukune's family to play minor parts in the storyline which is good, because that makes the hostage thing highly unlikely, but they'll probably play a big part in the end.
Old 2010-10-03, 14:47   Link #17470
Chris38

Quote:
I had theorized a possible hostage situation involving Tsukune's family. which is gonna piss Tsukune off like alot, but its a good thing they havent discovered his family or they might already have, who knows.

Ikeda has made Tsukune's family to play minor parts in the storyline which is good, because that makes the hostage thing highly unlikely, but they'll probably play a big part in the end.
I don't think that Tsukune's family has been discovered by Fairy Tale yet ... if they did, there would be some hint about this, being mentioned already within the manga.

I think that Tsukune and his friends, still aren't considered as a serious threat by Fairy Tale and their follower's, but after the current arc ends ... it might be a different case then that .. where Tsukune's family might start being targeted by Fairy Tale ... to try and immobilize Tsukune's group movement .

Though it probably depends on Ikeda ... if he wants to introduce a plot story like that or not ...
Old 2010-10-03, 16:31   Link #17471
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I'd definitely send Sun, Gin, and Haji to guard Tsukune's family if Fairy Tale wanted to capture them. Those three are tailored to taking out large groups of fodder. Once Moka and Tsukune come into power, I'd hire them for body guards.
Old 2010-10-03, 16:34   Link #17472
Tachibana
タチバナ

If any1 is gonna protect Tsukune's family it would be the Bus Driver and Tenmei Mikogami.
Old 2010-10-03, 23:04   Link #17473
Raynor

Just saw raws, wish i could read japanese...

Spoiler:
Raynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 23:14   Link #17474
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Ohh raws! MMMmmm....must see raws!
Old 2010-10-03, 23:29   Link #17475
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Heh, and I just took my story (Know Your Place) off of FF.Net... I doubt if anyone's gonna freak out any time soon because it's not there anymore - especially since hints of the raws are showing up. So Akuha starts to take names, this should be good to see. ^_^
Old 2010-10-03, 23:44   Link #17476
Tachibana
タチバナ

Hey if any1 has the Raws pm them to me

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-10-03 at 23:57.
Old 2010-10-04, 00:45   Link #17477
Chris38

Spoiler for 35:
Old 2010-10-04, 00:53   Link #17478
Raynor

Spoiler for 35:
Raynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 01:03   Link #17479
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raynor View Post
Spoiler for 35:
Spoiler for 35:
Old 2010-10-04, 01:05   Link #17480
Tachibana
タチバナ

Spoiler for 35:

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire