AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Old 2011-10-30, 06:29   Link #21
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Ai Yori Aoshi:
There's a definitive couple all the way. As for the other elements, you may want to watch the first episode to describe it yourself.

PS: Btw, I heard that there's a big blizzard in the US and the Eastcoast was hit hard by it. So, how're you doin', US members? R u okay there, Undertaker?
Old 2011-10-30, 11:40   Link #22
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

I really loved Nogizaka haruka no himitsu, it was totally fine: serious enough, main couple all the way, school background, not retarded boy, cute female, satisfying ending. Really enjoyed both seasons. On the other side, i gotta say that after the first times they got interrupted in the best moments (Like when they were kissing), i started expecting it everytime they were near to kiss each other, and it actually happened till the end; that was kinda frustating. Beside this, i really loved this anime. I'd rate it 9.5 easily. Hope there is a 3rd season at this point, since i want to see em land the definitive fucking kiss.

Anyways, just to be clear: i don't like much amagami SS kind of story; with this i mean that i don't exactly like many parallel possible endings. The main issue is because each arc lasts only 4 or so episodes, while i'm looking for something 12/25 episodes long (an enough long and worked story). I loved some of amagami SS arcs, and if they just lasted 10 episodes or so (especially the first and last arc), i'd have rated them 10/10 for sure.

I'll now watch the first episodes of Akikan, kiss x sis and Oh my goddess, and decide what to watch first.

I wanted to point out once again that you have all been very helpful; i wouldn't have ever arrived to some titles by myself. Thank you.

EDIT
OH LOL @ KISS X SIS: really, this looks like the so sought anime. This isn't even borderline hentai, i'd definitely put it in the hentai tags. AND I LOVE IT. It's not explicit fucking/blowjobbing, but it's just as near. There are no nosebleeds but rather boner (like it is in reality afterall), wet vaginas LOL the fuck. This is a total win. It got also some fucking funny scenes (like when that blonde girl is sucking a chocolate banana hahaha, or that sick chocolate rofl). Also, the guy isn't a shy/gay boy, but rather enjoys those moments. He's a genius, +1 for him.

Even if only at the 2nd episode, i can rate it by now 10/10 in the first category for fucking sure. Whoever suggested it on the road, was a fucking jesus. THANK YOU.

PS: if you got something else as explicit as this, gimme the title haha

Last edited by Classified Info; 2011-10-30 at 12:57.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-30, 14:04   Link #23
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classified Info View Post
Whoever suggested it on the road, was a fucking jesus. THANK YOU.

PS: if you got something else as explicit as this, gimme the title haha
LOL. From what I remember, it's you who first found it :

Quote:
Out of these animes, which should I discard, that contain such wrong male protagonist?

To love Ru
Sekirei
This ugly yet beautiful world
Yosuga no Sora (read somewhere it's some sort of BL hentai)
B gata H key
Kiss x Sis
And I'm the one that keep recommending it :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
From my personal experience out of your list, the main guy that'll fit your taste are from:
Kissxsis
Quote:
From the list, the safest picks (of 'normal' girls) would be:
Kissxsis
Quote:
If you want a more light-hearted title, I suggest you watch KissxSis. Its main-guy is decent and the plot is kinda interesting. Cute girls and School life, absolutely. Something that I can guarantee from these two titles is no definitive ending (yet).
And some animes with the similar idea as Kiss x Sis would be:

Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki ja Nai and Ore no Imouto. Still, I'm not sure if you'll like them enough. Try the first episodes of them.
Old 2011-10-30, 16:33   Link #24
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

I don't care if Kiss x sis got an ending; tbh i wouldn't like for it to have an end. Best would be keeping doing weird things with not blood related sisters without talking about marriage, serious engagement and stuff like that. Btw i like it mostly because it's almost hentai (uncensored kisses, wet panties, feet fingering, totally goes beyond the definition of ecchi/BLhentai. So that's it. I'm liking it more because of the hentai factor.

Anyways, i was sure that someone else suggested me kiss x sis, but cba to go search back in my older topics. And ye, you had already suggested me to watch it. Thank you for that.

I'll check those titles just after i finish kiss x sis, because if they are very similar to it, they got priority over the rest.

Thank you once again

EDIT
Finished Kiss x Sis, and i really loved it. I confirm the 10/10, this was an exception i guess. The thing is that it left me satisfied, because during the anime they kissed and did hentai-like things. To sum up, i didn't need a definitive end with the only kiss of the series at the last episode, because i could enjoy those moments already during the anime, and they happened quite often. As stated before, this is an exception, probably the only anime that i would like not to have a definitive end, with a decision between the two. I'm totally happy he didn'd choose anyone. It's okay as it is, it was so all the way from the beginning.

If you know some other title that is a hentai (I truly mean an hentai, with everything uncensored, but not something that is 99% fucking/kissing/blowjobbing for no good reason and 1% poor plot; i'd like it to have a good enough plot, with that kind of hentai scenes. Do you get what i mean? Hentai with a plot: am i asking too much, right? Anyways, if you happen to find something like Kiss x Sis, that is similar to it mostly because of the over-ecchi (almost hentai) factor, i'd really be pleased.

Now i'll start watching Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai, but after kiss x sis, i don't think any of the titles given to me so far will ever satisfy me more. This, of course, as far as the first type of anime is concerned. For the 2nd there is still a chance.

TL: DR
Kiss x Sis wins the day.

Last edited by Classified Info; 2011-10-30 at 20:12.
Old 2011-10-30, 22:04   Link #25
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Started watching Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai, and i don't know if i'm wasting my time: watched the first 3 episodes, but the only conclusion i can get it's the story of a brother who helps his sister with her otaku hobbies and fetish for incest games. Really, i can't imagine any love relation growing between the two, beside that they are blood related and really bro/sis.

At least in Onegai! Twins, the red haired girl wasn't the protagonist's sister, so it was okay for them to stay together, and in Kiss x Sis they aren't blood related. But as far as Oreimo is concerned, i just see a normal family, with normal values and morality, and a normal brother who is helping his sister. I really can't see any development, so for the moment i dropped it. Correct me if i'm blind. (PS, there isn't ecchi at all, and the girl is flat titted; the only reason i could overcome that is if the story is a bit more serious and sentimental)

Now trying out Akikan!

EDIT
Watched the first episode of Akikan, and even tho i like the male character, the story is just too improbable and the setting is simply.... oh well. Beside that, i don't like the animation much; for example, the girl's hairs are all straight, what the fuck, looks like sailor moon lol? Dropped for the moment (probably forever)

Oh well, "oh my goddess" incoming then

EDIT2
JK too much old looking D:

Ok, now starting baka and test

EDIT3:
Watched the first episode, and i gotta say i find it a bit demential. I don't think it will fit at all. Also, i don't actually like the plot and those familiar fights to gain access to other classes' accessories. The male character is also...... i can't sub in him at all, beside that he's some sort of masochist together with his familiar. It didn't give me a good impression.

I'll give a chance to Ai Yori Aoshi:, but i think that Kiss x Sis, in general, ruined my judgement. I now seek something just similar or even better: requirements? Things like that sexy tongue kissing (during the first episodes), or frequent panty shots (with visible vagina shape). Looks like an hentai, from the description, and if they go close to fucking(or even do it) i don't mind; it is totally fine unless it becomes 99% fucking, 0% plot. Oh, and if there has to be some sex part, it must be with only one girl (occasionally two). No harem fucking like bible black or discipline or any other heavy hentai.

Last edited by Classified Info; 2011-10-30 at 23:26.
Old 2011-10-31, 00:09   Link #26
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

LOL, hahaha, loks like KissxSis really made your day. Still, that kinda aniime is quite rare. It's a hentai without being too hentai-ish. Anyway, you've tried Oreimo, does that mean you've already tried Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki ja Nai?

PS: Maybe you should take a break first after watching Kiss x Sis by watching anime with different tones. As for Oniichan no Koto, it's more on the humour side but there's still some ecchiness in it and the story is pretty similar to Kiss x Sis where the little sister (non-blood-related) wants his brother so much by teasing him everyday ^_^.
Old 2011-10-31, 01:25   Link #27
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki ja Nai: the story would be okay but i find the animation just horrible: round huge ears, THIN people in general, squitty voice.... fuckno. What a pity.

It looks like i have to search for some squallid hentai. :/

If you happen to find one that isn't so much hentai (i described in my posts above what i mean by saying it), i'd be grateful.

Anyways, i noticed there was a kiss x sis from 2008, so i'll stick to it for the moment, since it was a pure win all the way.
Old 2011-10-31, 09:36   Link #28
Redoaxe
ツンデレ。。。?

Akisora
Yosuga no Sora
Fortune Arterial: Akai Yakusoku
B Gata H Kei
Kannagi
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?
Nyan Koi!
Omamori Himari
Old 2011-10-31, 10:24   Link #29
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

HOLY SHIT, i didn't know there were two parallel kiss x sis stories. I happened to watch the TV series first (that was produced during 2010), and i loved it, even rating it 10/10. Then i came to know of the existence of a Kiss x Sis OVA, and i watched it and..... holy shit, god like. Before, i said that my judgement had been corrupted and that nothing else would have satisfied me as much as Kiss x Sis: i was wrong, or actually, partially wrong. The OVA was just more hentai, and totally loved it. This is a 11/10, we are going for the 110% liking. On the other side, i was correct: the only thing that would have appealed me more has been a more hentai version of that anime.

Kiss x Sis has been pure win. Getting back to the topic:

@Redoaxe
I did a fast search, and i think you kinda got what i was looking for:
Yosuga no sora, B gata H kei and Kre wa zombie desu ka are discarded because i had checked em before.

But as far as other titles are concerned, you kinda caught it: Next to watch are:
Aki sora (short but will do it)
Fortune arterial (no ecchi tag, i hope in something tho)
nyan koi (no ecchi tag, i still want to give it a shot)

Thank you for the suggesting, I think you are the winner. On the other side, it was my fault in expressing exactly what i wanted. You have all been helpful with your tips. Currently there is nothing in my list, if not the 3 above animes, so keep suggesting and bringing me that kind of titles, that are hentai and show much, but that also have a plot and aren't just "guy fucks 100 girls"

Thank you again

Last edited by Classified Info; 2011-10-31 at 10:37.
Old 2011-10-31, 10:39   Link #30
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
HOLY SHIT, i didn't know there were two parallel kiss x sis stories.
I thought that you already know about the Kiss x Sis OVAs . That's why I didn't mention it. Oh yeah, from what I heard, Kiss x Sis OVA is still on-going with the producer releasing around two episodes each year. So, you can hope for more .

And, yeah, Redoaxe's suggestions are good titles concerning your interest.
Old 2011-10-31, 13:10   Link #31
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Finished watching Aki Sora:

It was only 3 episodes long, and it had like no plot. However, i would lie if i said i didn't like it. I'd say it was 99% hentai; the only missing scenes were closeups during the penetration lol. Even tho it was more ecchi/hentai than Kiss x Sis, i liked more the latter. Why? Here few reasons:
1) Kiss x sis gave the feeling of showing everything and nothing at the same time: this was a characteristic i didn't find anywhere. If you think about it, there was actually no nudity, but it was like they showed everything, from panties with wet vagina shape, to other perv games from the sisters.
2) Kiss x sis was humorous, had funny scenes, and was light. It didn't have too much serious themes.
3) Kiss x sis was full of kisses (the chocolate lipstick episode was one of the most exciting things i've ever seen) and other preliminary stuff. They almost went near to fucking, but it was always limited to kisses/touching/fingering.
4) Aki sora was focused on quite heavy themes, real incest relation (in kissxsis or onegai twins they weren't blood related, so wasn't incest, but here they are), lesbian twin aswell. It wasn't that light, beside being totally serious with 0% humor. It's not like i don't want serious animes, actually i was looking for them, but it's intended that some laugh would make it more relaxing. Things like onegai teacher/twins had such funny moments, even being quite serious (especially teacher).
5) Aki sora had really few kisses; mostly it was fucking, but holy shit, he had an awesome sister haha. Beside that, the male character looked like a kid, and sometimes even like a girl, with kid voice aswell.
6) Aki sora only took place in a bedroom, and in that building at school. It was only focused on the bro/sis relation. It was exciting anyways, that's why i liked it, but still i could observe such particulars. Oh for instance: i'm not totally fine with incest, unless it turns out that the protagonists are not blood related (thus not being a real incest).

However, it didn't leave me unsatisfied, so even tho this anime came after Kissxsis, i don't have the feeling like "nothing else will entertain me again like that", so thank you for suggesting it.

ANyways, i actually never watched B gata H key, i just avoided it by prejudice; i'll give it a second chance now.

PS: if i had to rate it, taking into account my requirements, i'd say 9.6, so even tho i criticized it much, as you can see, it got up my classific. Just to point it out, the main downsides were that it was too short, and therefore very little plot and no laughs. The rest was okay.

Last edited by Classified Info; 2011-10-31 at 18:15.
Old 2011-11-01, 12:58   Link #32
DrSmith

A lot of anime which I would have suggested are already mentioned but you could look at Green Green, Green Green AOV and Freezing
DrSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 19:31   Link #33
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

@Dr Smith: i thought Green Green would fit me from the beginning, but i didn't know if it was too childish, that's why i didn't pick it up. I added it to the list now, tho. Same goes for freezing, since it seems to contain much ecchi. Thank you for suggestin them.

ANyways, i checked out Fortune Arterial and Nyan Koi (currently watching them), and they are okay (finished watching over half of both). Sadly i had to interrupt my watching because the alimentator of my laptop burnt up, so i gotta change it next week. I'm currently writing from a shitcase with horrid video loading, so anime watching failed tonight, and tomorrow i got uni. I'll be back friday as always.

It wasn't a bad thing tho, because while searchin something to do, i happened to find out that KissxSis is an ongoing manga and that the anime only covered 19/53 chapters, so tonight i started reading it, and loved it. Finished capter 6, i don't want to skip anything. I'm happy i can still get something off Kissxsis, and that the oav is still ongoing. I have to stop anyway for tonight cos tomorrow i gotta wake up early.

PS
Spoiler for ERRR:
Old 2011-11-01, 23:54   Link #34
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Like the tradition of all manga out there, Kiss x Sis is in black and white all the way. In almost any manga, you may get some bonus colored pages occasionally, but not more than 1-2 pages against dozens of monochromatic pages and that's it. In fact, there's only few manga out there that has colored pages all the way. It's like 1:1000. If you really want to read mangas, it'd be better if you get use to the monochromatic color. Even the most popular mangas out there are in black & white.
Old 2011-11-03, 00:28   Link #35
Undertaker

Quote:
Ai Yori Aoshi:
There's a definitive couple all the way. As for the other elements, you may want to watch the first episode to describe it yourself.

PS: Btw, I heard that there's a big blizzard in the US and the Eastcoast was hit hard by it. So, how're you doin', US members? R u okay there, Undertaker?
Just got my power and internet back a few hours ago since Sat.

New England area is pretty much shot, I'm in western Mass, as far as I know 70% of houses in western MA lost their power and the trees and branches are everywhere and eastern MA aren't too much better either, overall over 650,000 homes and businesses lost power and surrounding states are all in similar states.

The storm itself was actually not that bad, it was the timing that was totally f#$ked. It this storm happened in Dec. or even late November, it'd be a non-issue, and a cake walk. The problem was that the leaves are still on the tree and those leaves provided additional area for snow to get stuck to and thus causes trees to snap everywhere and disrupt the powerline.

Anyway,

Yeah, most comic/manga from Eastern Asia countries are B&W with exception of Hong Kong comics, but like U.S. comic they release at snails pace. But at same time the comic is dirt cheap which allow it as an industry to become part of daily life legitimate for of entertainment in pop culture. For example, a bounded volume (the ones you see in Barns&Noble for example) in Japan is usually around 480-600 yens in Japan or 85-120 in Taiwan dollar which roughly translates to $3-5 in U.S.

The few color pages that shows up are usually there because that specific chapter was the featured series in the magazine serialization of that issue or the mangaka was popular enough that the magazine ask mangaka to do color spread. For example, Eichiro Oda, the top mangaka in Japan right, is ask to do color spread on JUMP for his series One Piece about every 5-6 weeks and those artworks later releases as artbooks.

In KissxSis' case, OVA is more closely resemble the manga but Manga is still more proactive. If you think the anime is pushing the boundary without having actual sex, think again...

If ecchi is the main theme and you can overlook other aspect. Freezing was a pretty good series as is Seikon no Qwaser. Although do go into those series with hit-miss mentality as both series are heavy on plot and combat. Kind of like Sekirei with a bit less comedy.

Also give B gata H key a try as well because as you said, you might overlook the issue that the series has which I mentioned and in that case give Ikkitousen a shot as well.

Also check out Seitokai Yakuindomo the romance element is only hinted at but the series is basically a collection of sexual jokes which you might find enjoyable.

Last edited by Undertaker; 2011-11-03 at 01:03.
Undertaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 04:06   Link #36
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Just got my power and internet back a few hours ago since Sat.
Wow, so it's blackout for five days? Yeah, the seasons a mess. It happen here too. Bangkok is almost history too from what I get from the news. It seems the world is truly near its end .

@Classified Info
Since you previously don't know about Kiss x Sis OVA, do you know that Onegai Teacher has 1-episode OVA? The OVA functioned as the 13th episode.
Old 2011-11-04, 09:27   Link #37
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Got back from uni today

@Undertaker:
I've watched up to 6 episodes of B gata H kei, and even tho i somehow was enjoying it, i dropped it when i realized it was mainly from the girl's pov. Also the guy was shy, so ye, confirm i dropped it.

I'll give a shot to the other titles you mentioned, even tho i had already read up the sheet in AP about seikon no qwaser: even tho it seems to be overloaded with huge amounts of ecchi-ness, from the story & character's sheet looks like it's only the girl's pov. I'll save this title anyways as last resort.

@Obelisk:
I knew of the 13th episode after i finished the series, but i read up somewhere that the 13th episode is a bonus, and it's about the teacher's mother falling for the male character, so nothing serious as far as the plot is concerned. To be honest, i skipped it on purpose, because i have a very good opinion of Onegai Teacher, and of the fact that is built on a romantic scenario with much drama/tears on the way. An useless bonus fanservice episode would just distract me from the pleasant ending, and ruin the opinion i have of this anime. HOWEVER, if you think that i should watch it anyway, let me know, because i tend to avoid some things by prejudice.

Anyways, at the moment anime-watching has stopped, because my laptop is getting repaired and i'm still writing from this shit case that loads and downloads videos like a snail. I'll read Kissxsis manga in the mean time.

PS:
I would like to make a list of my favourite Kissxsis episodes to give you more hints, but i like in the same way 16/18 episodes, so it's kinda hard (The 2 episodes i like less are the ones with a bit of story rofl). Anyways, i think i enjoyed the most the chocolate lipstick episode; that thing induces perv tendencies lol.
Old 2011-11-04, 10:12   Link #38
Undertaker

The problem you have now is that you are running out of the title that 100% fits your taste, so you are now officially in hit-or-miss mode.

The 13th episode of Onegai Teacher is more of the mom trying to purposely messing with her daughter (in a nice way) than she actually falling in love with Kei, so you should be safe.

As for Seikon no Qwaser, the main character is a 3rd person PoV with the main character being the guy with lead female as his partner so you can give is a try. The downside of this series is that its not really don't have much comedy in it. This applies to Freezing, though freesing is a little more lighter-hearted than Seikon.

On the other hand, Seitokai Yakuindomo is an ecchi comedy that somehow manages to not showing any skin. So there's a chance you might enjoy that.
Old 2011-11-04, 12:34   Link #39
NervZero
RAWR!!!

Send a message via AIM to NervZero
Air Gear: Most people might not think of this as a romance but it does have a strong romantic element to it. If i say to much more about that it might give to much of the show away.. But ANN has a great description and you can stream the show on their website.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=6251

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
NervZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-05, 11:51   Link #40
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Ok, i'll give you my current list just as an update:

-Currently watching:
Fortune Arterial: I'm enjoying it at the moment, i like the characters, i like the school setting. So far it was totally okay (Stopped at ep9 due to technical issues)
Nyan Koi: I hate cats, but since the story is, episode by episode, less and less about cats and more about love triangles, it is okay for the moment (Stopped at ep6 due to technical issues)

Next-to-watch:
Seitokai Yakuindomo: I noticed it got a school setting, dirty jokes and stuff so should be okay. Next after i finish the previous 2 titles.
Freezing: i'm really putting huge hopes in this title, but i want to give Seitokai priority due to the school setting.
Omamori Himari: The girl is just hell cute, and this time i might even get over my hatred towards catgirls. However, this would also be the main downside, but if the girl isn't always in her catgirl mode (I noticed that in some SS she doesn't have cat ears), then i should definitely get over it.
Kannagi: If it got the boy's pov, should be awesome. I don't like that much that girl's azure haircut, but i might get over it easily if the anime fits my requirements.
Ikkitousen: School setting, ecchi, should be good. Hope it got mostly the boy's pov.
Green Green: This title fights for priority with the above one, should be totally good if it evolves as i think.
Astarotte no Omocha: Looking bad at my older topic i noticed i had skipped this title. It is now back on the list. From some SS around the net should be okay

Dropped:
B gata H kei: everything was totally fine, the girl was totally fine, the guy a bit less but still acceptable BUT, since it was so much on the girl's pov, i dropped it. If it was from the boy's pov would have been totally fine.
Seikon no Qwaser: Lmao what is this? I watched the first episode and was just fucking lol; what the fuck, drain energy from sucking huge breasts? LOL, I said i didn't mind fantasy background, but this is too much unreal to justify perv things like milking and other things. Not my genre, definitely. Avoid that kind of weird things.

I don't like sport oriented animes, so i'll pass on Air Gear, since i don't even like skating. Btw, i have to inform you that i've become quite easy-dropping, since i now kinda know what i'm looking for and therefore some titles might fall apart after i watch the first 2-3 episodes. So, even though the list may appear of quite moderate proportions, it could easily become small, so keep on suggesting titles.

I gotta remind you that i'll get back my pc next week, so no anime watching till then.

EDIT
Searching around i caught this title: Sora no Otoshimono. Would it be a nice catch, or is it like too much oriented towards other stuff, or it's from the girl's pov or whatever?

Last edited by Classified Info; 2011-11-05 at 13:21.