Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-09-07, 12:07   Link #2841
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
Well if the preceding plot lines are any indication... Brune civil war, Asvarre civil war; Zhcted's next on the logical progression. With one Vanadis already plotting to take the throne for herself, not to mention the intervention of foreigners and monsters, it's fairly safe to speculate that the current royal family's days are numbered.
Not sure about it.. Since Royals of Zchted already know that Tigre has a high reputation and honor on Zchted even he is on Prisoner of War status. Vanadis are also commended him many times due to his superior markmanship and aiding without any heed.

Probably the history will repeat about the single man goes in and having seven girl as consorts due to tribes war, that can be prefered to Tigre and the current seven vanadis when the war still carried on as well like the history around 300 years ago.. Just thinking about that odds though..
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-07, 13:27   Link #2842
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Seriously... how can i just come about this just now?? This would have made MADAN a HUGE HIT if this was the original trailer/PV for the anime

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aur-pB7HTqU

To the end of time...i will stay by you...Ti...gr..e
Leonardunitylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 15:53   Link #2843
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardunitylim View Post
Seriously... how can i just come about this just now?? This would have made MADAN a HUGE HIT if this was the original trailer/PV for the anime

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aur-pB7HTqU
It's a nice video, to be sure, but I don't think trailers are known for making a series a hit.

It's also a bit of false advertising in that some of the effects imply a level of technology that is just not present in the series.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 15:55   Link #2844
blackswordsman
Kuro no Kenshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
It's a nice video, to be sure, but I don't think trailers are known for making a series a hit.

It's also a bit of false advertising in that some of the effects imply a level of technology that is just not present in the series.
Regardless, I'm looking forward to it. I just hope it doesn't get destroyed like Itsuka
Old 2013-09-08, 16:16   Link #2845
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackswordsman View Post
Regardless, I'm looking forward to it. I just hope it doesn't get destroyed like Itsuka
I'd be happy if it kept the same faithfulness to the original canon as say DxD or Index, though with all of the ladies in the series it wouldn't be surprising if they made the whole thing one big panty joke. I am interested in seeing some key visuals for the anime to see how good a quality they give it.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 18:21   Link #2846
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
I'd be happy if it kept the same faithfulness to the original canon as say DxD or Index, though with all of the ladies in the series it wouldn't be surprising if they made the whole thing one big panty joke. I am interested in seeing some key visuals for the anime to see how good a quality they give it.
Any production studio should be more or less fine -.- with exception of Diomedia or skull.... Hell, even KEYS would rock. LOL

Old 2013-09-10, 03:21   Link #2847
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

OK. Now its my turn to go epic nuts about the translations D= .... Suddenly saw all links updated in BT's Madan's page and was so happy, just to find that all the links are red. ROFL.

Old 2013-09-10, 03:34   Link #2848
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
OK. Now its my turn to go epic nuts about the translations D= .... Suddenly saw all links updated in BT's Madan's page and was so happy, just to find that all the links are red. ROFL.
I thought the page was updated few weeks ago already
Old 2013-09-10, 03:41   Link #2849
setsuna86

Just to say to some readers that I'm doing the translation of vol7, since I often see questions about it here and there.

I almost finished the translation of the ch1. But there are some sentences, which I'm not sure of the meaning, and I have already asked for help concerning that; so I can't post the chapter yet. You will have to wait that the TLC of those sentences finished.
So I ask the readers to wait a little.

By the way, I already began the translation of vol2, and until now, and it's going smoothly; I think I will finish faster than the first.

But, well the chapters of Madan have at least 70 pages, so you can understand it takes more time to translate (there are also not chinese version yet).
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-10, 04:19   Link #2850
whitecloud

Dont worry we are cool......thank you very much setsu...
Old 2013-09-10, 04:51   Link #2851
Yami no Ou
まおう

I dont mind waiting setsuna in fact I'm grateful for your works
Old 2013-09-10, 05:11   Link #2852
Breimoon

well, i'm in no particular rush. Afterall there is real life too.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-10, 05:22   Link #2853
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami no Ou View Post
I dont mind waiting setsuna in fact I'm grateful for your works
LOl i meant the links. It just turned clickable 2 days ago. and @ setsuna, sorry about the rants lol. Got over my head once i saw the links. I apologize. take your time =D translators are humans as well so slow and steady =D

Old 2013-09-10, 05:42   Link #2854
Yami no Ou
まおう

oh is that so,I found it a few weeks ago but I never did click them xD
Old 2013-09-10, 10:49   Link #2855
havensgate
skull one

dont worry setsuna, take your time and do your thing
havensgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-10, 22:32   Link #2856
noobarta

Quote:
LOl i meant the links. It just turned clickable 2 days ago. and @ setsuna, sorry about the rants lol. Got over my head once i saw the links. I apologize. take your time =D translators are humans as well so slow and steady =D
what links? O_o

@Setsuna-Said it once before but I have waited over a year for one manga update on Yureka, so I'm used to waiting lol

Sides, pretty sure everyone here already appreciates what you do and understands that real life has a habit of popping up. Just go at thing at your own pace, I'm doing the same with my engineering homework atm to lol ^_^
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-10, 22:44   Link #2857
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Chinese raws are out. only chapter one though but... NO OLGA FOR CRAMPED...i think.. was only reading through 1/15 (probably) of the CH TL madan script

Old 2013-09-10, 22:48   Link #2858
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobarta View Post
what links? O_o

@Setsuna-Said it once before but I have waited over a year for one manga update on Yureka, so I'm used to waiting lol

Sides, pretty sure everyone here already appreciates what you do and understands that real life has a habit of popping up. Just go at thing at your own pace, I'm doing the same with my engineering homework atm to lol ^_^
Ohh? I was referring to the Madan BT page. The links used to be grayed out until 8 septemeber where all the links for vol 7 turned to red (no text but about to be updated) Well anyways, to anyone who needs a check on CH TL script, chapter 1 is finally out (..... What the heck LoL) currently doing a scrim through....Just on a side note to anyone who knows chinese on average, do you think Limlisha was going...a little too gentle in that chapter

Old 2013-09-11, 00:24   Link #2859
setsuna86

Quote:
Ohh? I was referring to the Madan BT page. The links used to be grayed out until 8 septemeber where all the links for vol 7 turned to red (no text but about to be updated) Well anyways, to anyone who needs a check on CH TL script, chapter 1 is finally out (..... What the heck LoL) currently doing a scrim through....Just on a side note to anyone who knows chinese on average, do you think Limlisha was going...a little too gentle in that chapter
Can you give me the link of that CH TL, please?
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-11, 02:09   Link #2860
xandrelex

Same for me please ?
xandrelex is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)